Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,496 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! (26962 Views)

My Fiance Is A Womaniser And I Have One Child For Him Please Ad / Nairaland Ladies, Make Una Rate Me (pic) / How to Discover If He Loves you or He Is another Womaniser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by dae(f): 11:58pm On May 28, 2009
*sneaking up into the thread to check results of the katakata which has just busted* grin

Una well done oh, my ambitious people!!
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Agielove: 11:59pm On May 28, 2009
davidylan:

I think some women take some of the things said on this forum too seriously. A real man ready for a serious relationship would:

a. look around the people he can see first not faceless humans on the internet and

b. make absolute sure any serious date is not on a forum where he has to watch what he says or does.

Abeg make una cool down, this site is for fun o, dont believe 90% of what you read. Most guys dont mean the compliments they pay you anyway. grin

I can see that u are smarter than ur friend, after all he did, he still had the effontry to post his rubbish on the same forum. . . .dumb guy!  tongue
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by omoyoruba1(m): 12:13am On May 29, 2009
This poster is an attention seeking idiot! Its a shame all you innocent ladies are falling for his trick. If you all most know, this guys trick is to gain trust in you, and friendship with you and eventually play you all off one by one right under your noses! Open your eyes!!! You all honestly can't be this fuc***g gollible?? How does the poster know? If he was so sure why hasn't he yet posted the real identity of this person, and how does he know so much Ask yourselves that! If this thread was for real the "whisky" guy would never expose himself nor let anyone know of his antics! Period!!!
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Nobody: 12:13am On May 29, 2009
agielove, i work for NEWS OF THE WORLD in the UK.

all you have to do is name your price and gimme gist while everyone's still somewhat interested.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by debosky(m): 12:36am On May 29, 2009
I confess - I am the culprit. sad
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Nobody: 12:47am On May 29, 2009
stillwater:

So you've been lying to me huh? shocked grin grin tongue

lol the things i said to you in private . . . are true. wink
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Pataki: 12:54am On May 29, 2009
And who is this Agielove? Nairaland at times. undecided
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by tope5000: 12:55am On May 29, 2009
Bia Brash and David
What did I say that was out of order undecided
Whitelexi nad thonia did get personal on that thread .
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by follypimpi(m): 1:39am On May 29, 2009
debosky:

I confess - I am the culprit. sad

You should be,the xteritics of a true Gunner.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by C2H5OH(f): 1:44am On May 29, 2009
lol funny thread title. "Chronic"
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by eleshin(m): 1:47am On May 29, 2009
hmmmmm,but where is whitelexi and thoniaslim?.i think they are in the best position to uncover the culprit cos one of them is actually the *********(culprit or victim),logically it follows that aprilmay is either one of those victim or the new girl in the culprit captivity,she is an old member but opened new id just to express her feeling.then there was stelastoirs who may turn out to be agielove,but realy agie is nt stela and she is nt thonia cos we all know thonia was bruised in the heart by the supposed culprit.one thing i know is that,that guy is too loose,why must you tell everybody that u just 4k somebody,nt everybody love to hear that and obviously agie is one of them.guy i think you shud take a break frm nland cos guys are on the lookout if you open anoda username.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by No2Atheism(m): 2:33am On May 29, 2009
I love Nairaland ,  grin

debosky:

I confess - I am the culprit.  sad

@debosky keep quiet there, how dare you try to steal my title.

@everybody[b] I confess i am the one[/b], don't mind @debosky he's just trying to steal my title.  grin

@agielove oya confirm my identity to everyone now that i have confessed. grin grin grin

@tope5000, @stillwater, @starstruck, @agathachristie @rosetyler and @allotherchics am very sorry for all those things i did, please forgive me. I promise not to do more than I have done again.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by StrStruck(f): 2:43am On May 29, 2009
No2Atheism:

I love Nairaland ,  grin

@debosky keep quiet there, how dare you try to steal my title.

@everybody[b] I confess i am the one[/b], don't mind @debosky he's just trying to steal my title.  grin

@agielove oya confirm my identity to everyone now that i have confessed. grin grin grin

@tope5000, @stillwater, @starstruck, @agathachristie @rosetyler and @allotherchics am very sorry for all those things i did, please forgive me. I promise not to do more than I have done again.

Thought you said you loved me?!
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by eleshin(m): 2:47am On May 29, 2009
thoniazlim is around the corner.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by No2Atheism(m): 2:48am On May 29, 2009
St☆rStruck:

Thought you said you loved me?!

Sorry baby i also thought i did, am just suffering from multiple personality disorder,  grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by StrStruck(f): 2:54am On May 29, 2009
No2Atheism:

Sorry baby i also thought i did, am just suffering from multiple personality disorder,  grin

Say that to my 9mm glock. . .
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by No2Atheism(m): 2:57am On May 29, 2009
St☆rStruck:

Say that to my 9mm glock. . .

Oh baby don't do that , i promise to dump all other chics just for you alone, @agielove is just angry that i did not give her enough attention.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by bigbumper(f): 2:59am On May 29, 2009
@ OP

Deal with it, such is life cool
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by na2day2(m): 5:08am On May 29, 2009
@ poster

plz where can i go and learn this guy's skills grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by yicob(m): 5:25am On May 29, 2009
If U ve never done such, come here and cast the 1st stone. Stupid posters. Many of these ladies shag more than 5 men per week. cool . . . . .and for the men, its appalling that they've added child abuse to their cruise, slamming whoever in skirt. This issue of kitten and koboko, nobody holy pass ! Did I tell you I saw a Babbon bleeping a goat ? It just happened !
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by whitelexi(m): 5:27am On May 29, 2009
Now Monitoring, still reading thread, but will respond accordingly to another assasination of my person

Thanks B for bringing this to my attention. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by yicob(m): 5:31am On May 29, 2009
Welcome brov, you need clear yourself off this. U are a serious suspect o.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by na2day2(m): 6:23am On May 29, 2009
yicob:

If U ve never done such, come here and cast the 1st stone. Stupid posters. Many of these ladies shag more than 5 men per week. cool . . . . .and for the men, its appalling that they've added child abuse to their cruise, slamming whoever in skirt. This issue of kitten and koboko, nobody holy pass ! Did I tell you I saw a Babbon bleeping a goat ? It just happened !

dude, i am looking for the biggest rock i can find to smack it right on ur face. just following ur orders as i am not guilty of the crime grin grin grin

whitelexi:

Now Monitoring, still reading thread, but will respond accordingly to another assasination of my person

Thanks B for bringing this to my attention. kiss kiss kiss

oh, so na u bi the guy? bros, u get school? i wan attend that school to learn some skills and maybe i should move to london tongue tongue
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by whitelexi(m): 7:28am On May 29, 2009
yicob:

Welcome brov, you need clear yourself off this. U are a serious suspect o.

I think this was actually directed at me, so i'm the main culprit here. . . Yet again!

eleshin:

hmmmmm,but where is whitelexi and thoniaslim?.i think they are in the best position to uncover the culprit cos one of them is actually the *********(culprit or victim),logically it follows that aprilmay is either one of those victim or the new girl in the culprit captivity,she is an old member but opened new id just to express her feeling.then there was stelastoirs who may turn out to be agielove,but realy agie is nt stela and she is nt thonia cos we all know thonia was bruised in the heart by the supposed culprit.one thing i know is that,that guy is too loose,why must you tell everybody that u just 4k somebody,nt everybody love to hear that and obviously agie is one of them.guy i think you shud take a break frm nland cos guys are on the lookout if you open anoda username.

Point of correction. . . Thoniaslim bruised her own heart by dating a dude who tore her heart apart - That dude was not me.

Agielove:

I can see that u are smarter than ur friend, after all he did, he still had the effontry to post his rubbish on the same forum. . . .dumb guy! tongue

I have always maintained that most of what i say is actually from experience, and although my cybercharacter is controversial and critical of naija babes, my true character is quite the direct opposite. Whatever i do on the forum is for the fun of it, but when a girl shows advanced interest in my true character - i might just give her a chance to impress me.

@Thread:

I have been targeted yet again by a disgruntled naija girl who fell out of favour because her flaws were unbearable, first it was thonia - who actually shot herself in the foot to make me jealous, but ended up getting a broken heart grin
Now it is Babycool who had her chance but tried to get all dramatic and lost it in the process. Why wont all these girls understand that i know your next move before u even take it, I grew up with 8 elder sisters, there is no trick in the market that i dont know so get a grip with your act!

@Babycool:

You know what u started, trust me, i can play this game damned well. I'll be the defendant, Nairaland'll be the jury grin
There's only one person who'll end up smiling at the end of the day and u know who it is. . . Registering a new ID and claiming to be your friend was the first wrong move.

Just want to let u know now. . . oh, u know what? Let's raise the stakes!
I'm introducing Sienna, his current Fiancee, and ThiefOfHearts into the picture. . . You wanted shit to hit the fan? it just did!

Dont even bother phoning me cos it wont work, let's end what u started!
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by C2H5OH(f): 7:34am On May 29, 2009
Bravo. I am photocopying this for the dailytimes grin
whitelexi:

I think this was actually directed at me, so i'm the main culprit here. . . Yet again!

Point of correction. . . Thoniaslim bruised her own heart by dating a dude who tore her heart apart - That dude was not me.

I have always maintained that most of what i say is actually from experience, and although my cybercharacter is controversial and critical of naija babes, my true character is quite the direct opposite. Whatever i do on the forum is for the fun of it, but when a girl shows advanced interest in my true character - i might just give her a chance to impress me.

@Thread:

I have been targeted yet again by a disgruntled naija girl who fell out of favour because her flaws were unbearable, first it was thonia - who actually shot herself in the foot to make me jealous, but ended up getting a broken heart grin
Now it is Babycool who had her chance but tried to get all dramatic and lost it in the process. Why wont all these girls understand that i know your next move before u even take it, I grew up with 8 elder sisters, there is no trick in the market that i dont know so get a grip with your act!

@Babycool:

You know what u started, trust me, i can play this game damned well. I'll be the defendant, Nairaland'll be the jury grin
There's only one person who'll end up smiling at the end of the day and u know who it is. . . Registering a new ID and claiming to be your friend was the first wrong move.

Just want to let u know now. . . oh, u know what? Let's raise the stakes!
I'm introducing Sienna, his current Fiancee, and ThiefOfHearts into the picture. . . You wanted shit to hit the fan? it just did!

Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by na2day2(m): 7:42am On May 29, 2009
whitelexi:

Point of correction. . .  Thoniaslim bruised her own heart by dating a dude who tore her heart apart - That dude was not me.

@Thread:

@Babycool:

There's only one person who'll end up smiling at the end of the day and u know who it is. . .  Registering a new ID and claiming to be your friend was the first wrong move.

Just want to let u know now. . .  oh, u know what? Let's raise the stakes!
I'm introducing Sienna, his current Fiancee, and ThiefOfHearts into the picture. . .  You wanted shit to hit the fan? it just did!

[size=25pt]gbam! agbada don hook wire [/size] grin grin grin grin grin

C2H5OH:

Bravo.  I am photocopying this for the dailytimes  grin

me 2  cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by yicob(m): 7:54am On May 29, 2009
Where is Tope2000? We did a great job. We disencrypted some of the characters before they appeared in the game.
@ Whitelexi, play it cool with babe jor, shes still coming to be slammed. No b Woman ?
@ Na2day, dont just claim any innocence, just leave a*id*op alone. . .or else I would report u to Nls.

@ all, let da game flow, more shots to be released, watch from afar as the game unfolds. Slot in Act 1, Scene 2.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by whitelexi(m): 8:01am On May 29, 2009
yicob:

Where is Tope2000? We did a great job. We disencrypted some of the characters before they appeared in the game.
@ Whitelexi, play it cool with babe jor, shes still coming to be slammed. No b Woman ?
@ Na2day, dont just claim any innocence, just leave a*id*op alone. . .or else I would report u to Nls.

@ all, let da game flow, more shots to be released, watch from afar as the game unfolds. Slot in Act 1, Scene 2.

As i expected, she don run. . .  Dont start what u know u cant finish, i have absolutely nothing to lose here. Next thing she will go and ask the Mods to lock the thread grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by C2H5OH(f): 8:03am On May 29, 2009
I don't think she ran. I think you are on at the wrong time. Everyone was present much earlier, but you showed up far later.

If you are truly the culprit, the girl has dragged you in the mud and defecated on your face. I think she cares a lot about you so she kind of held back on the name-dropping. But now that afefe has fe and we have seen the buttocks of the chicken, you are required to come out and defend yourself.

grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by na2day2(m): 8:09am On May 29, 2009
yicob:

dude, u got nothing on me, i am as innocent as the clouds  cool cool cool cool

C2H5OH:

But now that afefe has fe and we have seen the buttocks of the chicken, you are required to come out and defend yourself.
grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by whitelexi(m): 8:15am On May 29, 2009
C2H5OH:

I don't think she ran. I think you are on at the wrong time. Everyone was present much earlier, but you showed up far later.

If you are truly the culprit, the girl has dragged you in the mud and defecated on your face. I think she cares a lot about you so she kind of held back on the name-dropping. But now that afefe has fe and we have seen the buttocks of the chicken, you are required to come out and defend yourself.

grin

Girls will be girls, they fumble, they want out, u grant their wish, they wait for u to come begging for what u dont even understand in the first place, u ignore them, the drama starts turning against them, then they resort to back-stabbing at u, like following u around on a public forum looking for an opportunity to talk crap grin grin

I'll pop in and out from time to time, i'm at work and need to do a few things - u know how the banking industry is in the face of the credit crunch? grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by na2day2(m): 8:21am On May 29, 2009
whitelexi:

Girls will be girls, they fumble, they want out, u grant their wish, they wait for u to come begging for what u dont even understand in the first place, u ignore them, the drama starts turning against them, then they resort to back-stabbing at u, like following u around on a public forum looking for an opportunity to talk crap grin grin

I'll pop in and out from time to time, i'm at work and need to do a few things - u know how the banking industry is in the face of the credit crunch? grin grin grin

u yan the truth but above all, can u teach me ur skills? if i move to london will u teach me? i will be on the next plane out grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42)

Ever Had A Crush On Someone At Nairaland / How To Win The Heart Of A Muslim Lady / If U Need A Sugar Daddy In Lagos(only Serious Girls)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.