Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? (29639 Views)

Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? / Puzzay Is Puzzay: Beauty And No Manners? Let's Hear Your Take / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by datfreshdoc(m): 8:07pm On Dec 05, 2015
God forbid!!!!!
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 05, 2015
Estharfabian:
undecidedwell, why can't they??undecided
If she's pretty in all Areas..most guys would jump in and Dive...ignoring the "No manners" part...undecided

They'd still be the one to cheat on those Educated, Averagely pretty and Well mannered ladies...And still have the nerves, temerity, audacity/effrontery to come here screaming "Hell to the No" "never" blah! blah!!...Psychotic confused Hypocrites!!angry

I know one thing for sure.
I'd settle with a well rounded lady and her manners would definitely be a factor.

By the way, i'm not a cheat. I believe in openness and good communication.

A good communicator doesn't rant or nag but connects with the partner emotionally and conveys the message positively.cool

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by GJames(m): 8:08pm On Dec 05, 2015
SHE IS NOT THE ONLY EDUCATED BEAUTY IN THE WORLD.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 05, 2015
PushMusic:

It's easier for you cuz girls naturally have teddy bears to cuddle on.

I have nothing but my pillows. embarassed
tonguetongue
LoL! get a puppy!wink

Mikey Is a great cuddlier....I gave up on Teddy bears the moment I got him...
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 05, 2015
PushMusic:

I know one thing for sure.
I'd settle with a well rounded lady and her manners would definitely be a factor.

By the way, i'm not a cheat. I believe in openness and good communication.

A good communicator doesn't rant or nag but connects with the partner emotionally and conveys the message positively.cool

That's what they all say...embarassed
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 05, 2015
Estharfabian:
tonguetongue
LoL! get a puppy!wink

Mikey Is a great cuddlier....I gave up on Teddy bears the moment I got him...
shocked

Heck no i don't practice bestiality.

Estharfabian:
That's what they all say...embarassed

Did someone tell you that before?

Hope you're not having trust issues with men. undecided
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by charijee(f): 8:33pm On Dec 05, 2015
bqlekan:
Hehe... not even as a friend, talkmore of marry..
Lost but found cheesy
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 05, 2015
PushMusic:
shocked

Did someone tell you that before?

Hope you're not having trust issues with men. undecided
Uh...I'm having trust issues with pretty much everyone!wink
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 05, 2015
Estharfabian:
Uh...I'm having trust issues with pretty much everyone!wink
Please your wink can send signals in the wrong direction and i don't want to start getting ideas... tongue
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 05, 2015
PushMusic:

Please your wink can send signals in the wrong direction and i don't want to start getting ideas... tongue
What ideas?shocked

I wanna know! pretty please?cry
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by AVRecruit: 8:47pm On Dec 05, 2015
i just need someone tall and slim with average looks. will take her over some pretty faced lady anyday.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 05, 2015
Estharfabian:
What ideas?shocked

I wanna know! pretty please?cry

Just teasing you. cheesy
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by sneak3(m): 8:58pm On Dec 05, 2015
Never ever.... As I speak I have a lady I friendzoned just because of her bad mannerz
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by iamkingzlee(m): 10:02pm On Dec 05, 2015
Hell No!! altough you have to be pretty as well...
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 05, 2015
NOOOOOO! Attitude is everything!!!!
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by Naff24(f): 10:03pm On Dec 05, 2015
No girl is ugly, blend her up, make her comfortable, spoil her with dow and see d wonders.

Meanwhile, a girl with no manner is like a car with no engine...shikennah grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by romelady(f): 10:06pm On Dec 05, 2015
no
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by Bollinger(m): 10:06pm On Dec 05, 2015
Lautechgossip:
This question is actually sensitive.

Guyz, can you get married to a lady who is good looking, has an education and potential not to change her bad manners, and cannot cook?

Or would you rather go for a lady who is Not pretty but with good manners and cooking skills.

Opposite to that of the ladies.. https://www.nairaland.com/2782685/ladies-marry-guy-handsome-educated

OP you mumu oooo. Some questions shouldn't be asked. It's like asking "can you be work for a company for free as a family man?".
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by Matttthew(m): 10:06pm On Dec 05, 2015
God bless you cool
thunder74:
Haruna Ishola or Ayinla Omowura or so, the legends answered this question many years ago. He sang "b'obirin dara ti o n'iwa, mi o le fi 1Naira fe (if a woman is beautiful but lacks manner, I can't marry her with 1 Naira)
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by xynerise: 10:07pm On Dec 05, 2015
Suicide mission
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by 1surdman: 10:07pm On Dec 05, 2015
Yeah.... if she carry well well...
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by alabashop(m): 10:08pm On Dec 05, 2015
If she doesn't have good manners then she's not educated.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by shizzy101(m): 10:08pm On Dec 05, 2015
I can't its a very bad thing.any1 who does that would regret @ the end
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by banio: 10:09pm On Dec 05, 2015
Bad manners and can't cook.
Good manners and can cook.
If the ugly lady is uglier than OBJ, then I opt for the beautiful lady.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by otunbashonny(m): 10:09pm On Dec 05, 2015
Laye mi kojo
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by eddiesaint(m): 10:09pm On Dec 05, 2015
Let me ask the gods.... loriburuku someborry... lol #NEVER
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by FuckTheMod: 10:09pm On Dec 05, 2015
Estharfabian:
If she's pretty in all Areas..most guys would jump in and Dive...ignoring the "No manners" part...undecided

They'd still be the one to cheat on those Educated, Averagely pretty and Well mannered ladies...And still have the nerves, temerity, audacity/effrontery to come here screaming "Hell to the No" "never" blah! blah!!...Psychotic confused Hypocrites!!angry
This one no get sense o undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by kingofdemons: 10:10pm On Dec 05, 2015
Estharfabian:

come and kiss me kiss
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by Dforest(m): 10:10pm On Dec 05, 2015
Remove the other attachments and give me an educated girl with potentials.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by Hoii(m): 10:11pm On Dec 05, 2015
No way
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 05, 2015
Lautechgossip:
This question is actually sensitive.

Guyz, can you get married to a lady who is good looking, has an education and potential not to change her bad manners, and cannot cook?

Or would you rather go for a lady who is Not pretty but with good manners and cooking skills.

Opposite to that of the ladies.. https://www.nairaland.com/2782685/ladies-marry-guy-handsome-educated
Sure, I will.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by M4gunners: 10:12pm On Dec 05, 2015
My mama knows the best answer. Let me go and ask her first. Brb

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Experience Dating A Narcissistic Flirt / So I Fell In Love Today.... / Do I remove This Baby?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.