Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? (29648 Views)

Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? / Puzzay Is Puzzay: Beauty And No Manners? Let's Hear Your Take / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by Chineduorizu(m): 9:13am On Dec 06, 2015
if a thorough research is made u all will find out that most of this mannerless ladies/women are the so called beautiful/pretty once.........

nonsense beauty that can't even last forever....

hell no!!! I rather stay single than marry a mannerless woman..that can send u to ur early grave.!!!!!
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by JoeCutie(m): 9:14am On Dec 06, 2015
Pretty and educated, but no manners? Not for any amount in the world. That combination is the worst you can ever come across. She'll be full of arrogance. Very silly and uncompromising. undecided Deliver us, Lord. embarassed

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by YorubaWoman: 9:14am On Dec 06, 2015
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by Naff24(f): 9:29am On Dec 06, 2015
omorttee4u:

Nice comment from beautiful lady... btw, I tried to chat connect with you on twitter. I just sent you a PM now, do you mind replying your mail, let's connect if we have something in common. Grecia.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by Tobium1(m): 9:57am On Dec 06, 2015
Lautechgossip:
This question is actually sensitive.

Guyz, can you get married to a lady who is good looking, has an education and potential not to change her bad manners, and cannot cook?

Or would you rather go for a lady who is Not pretty but with good manners and cooking skills.

Opposite to that of the ladies.. https://www.nairaland.com/2782685/ladies-marry-guy-handsome-educated

Dis is just de worst I can't take
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by allytinted: 10:05am On Dec 06, 2015
Estharfabian:
undecidedwell, why can't they??undecided
If she's pretty in all Areas..most guys would jump in and Dive...ignoring the "No manners" part...undecided

They'd still be the one to cheat on those Educated, Averagely pretty and Well mannered ladies...And still have the nerves, temerity, audacity/effrontery to come here screaming "Hell to the No" "never" blah! blah!!...Psychotic confused Hypocrites!!angry
see finishing. GBAM!

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 06, 2015
allytinted:
see finishing. GBAM!
cool cool
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by Drey1435(m): 10:21am On Dec 06, 2015
1 + 1=2........... pretty nooo
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by omorttee4u(m): 10:32am On Dec 06, 2015
Naff24:

grin grin grin grin

Lol. I have to say my mind na ... we can just be friend sweet lady...let's start from there
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by ojilepikin(m): 10:48am On Dec 06, 2015
sapiosexual1:
A person who marries such a lady doesnt know bible at all. Even bible talks about it, she is like a gold ring in a pig's snout. Prov 11:12 though

Bros, na wrong bible quotation U give us. Wetin bible talk there no match this topic @ all. Pls check and give us another one.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by Excellentmind: 10:51am On Dec 06, 2015
No, never!

A woman without manners is a devil in human form who will rather destroy than build.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 06, 2015
ojilepikin:

Bros, na wrong bible quotation U give us. Wetin bible talk there no match this topic @ all. Pls check and give us another one.
What version of the bible do you use? King James?
You know what the words synonyms and semantics stand for? ur understanding of those words and their application would help you appreciate that verse better in other bible versions
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by DrewMX(m): 11:51am On Dec 06, 2015
Nah
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by tmanuelle(m): 11:56am On Dec 06, 2015
#Iwalewa - #VirtueIsBeauty, that's all that matters.
Beauty, literacy without good manners/character isn't complete.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by ColeworldMD(m): 12:00pm On Dec 06, 2015
Estharfabian:
gringrin
At least u still got good sense of humor. Lol
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by SIRJENTLE: 12:10pm On Dec 06, 2015
the thing is that : it is one thing to be educated , another thing to be intelligent and a different thing to be wise.

I PREFER MARRYING A WISE AND INTELLIGENT WOMAN TO an educated and pretty woman without wisdom and intelligence.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 06, 2015
ColeworldMD:

At least u still got good sense of humor. Lol
That's the only thing I got working for me!wink
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by sytymo: 12:19pm On Dec 06, 2015

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by omodave(m): 12:38pm On Dec 06, 2015
shocked :oI forbid :oI forbid
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 06, 2015
alabashop:
If she doesn't have good manners then she's not educated.

You just said it all ! wink
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by anumide(f): 1:06pm On Dec 06, 2015
PushMusic:
It's easier for you cuz girls naturally have teddy bears to cuddle on.
I have nothing but my pillows. embarassed
shocked
buy a teddy bear na. undecided
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by Myladytee: 1:08pm On Dec 06, 2015
her manners gives her beauty
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by NigeriaReports: 1:11pm On Dec 06, 2015
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by Emmydot90(m): 2:00pm On Dec 06, 2015
I Dey crase? Na manner important pass jare
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by charijee(f): 2:04pm On Dec 06, 2015
bqlekan:

*Covers face* ma'am, good morning.... Hope you are good?
I'm good, see how you just abandoned me.....well no qualms, life goes on grin
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by bqlekan(m): 2:07pm On Dec 06, 2015
charijee:
I'm good, see how you just abandoned me.....well no qualms, life goes on grin
it not like that o, its been work.. just settling down... how is business going? the family? and J?
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by charijee(f): 2:12pm On Dec 06, 2015
bqlekan:
it not like that o, its been work.. just settling down... how is business going? the family? and J?
Did your work take you outside the shores of this country?
Well I'm glad you're alive and progressing grin
Business and family all good, JJ is doing well with his 2nd wife grin
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by Brainardc(m): 2:25pm On Dec 06, 2015
For me its absolutely ''NO''.....cos Dear God won't allow it to happen.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by Sssage(m): 2:44pm On Dec 06, 2015
NO!!!
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by bqlekan(m): 2:56pm On Dec 06, 2015
charijee:
Did your work take you outside the shores of this country?
Well I'm glad you're alive and progressing grin
Business and family all good, JJ is doing well with his 2nd wife grin
lol, no o grin been here, thank God...,
wait! who is the J's second wife., he dare not do that grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Do I remove This Baby? / Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life / VIDEO Of The Two Uganda Tv Workers caught Having Sex In The Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.