Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? (29649 Views)

Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? / Puzzay Is Puzzay: Beauty And No Manners? Let's Hear Your Take / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by ColeworldMD(m): 4:07pm On Dec 06, 2015
Estharfabian:
That's the only thing I got working for me!wink
Not bad if u ask me wink
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 06, 2015
anumide:

shocked

buy a teddy bear na. undecided

Men don't cuddle Teddy bears. cheesy
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by charijee(f): 6:24pm On Dec 06, 2015
bqlekan:
lol, no o grin been here, thank God...,
wait! who is the J's second wife., he dare not do that grin
You know he's African so he's entitled to as many wives as he deemed fit grin
How's the day going?
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:27pm On Dec 06, 2015
charijee:
How's the day going?
bqlekan:
lol, no o grin been here, thank God...,
wait! who is the J's second wife., he dare not do that grin

See them! grin...na me una siddon dey gossip! grin...I Don catch una Today
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by aniblue(m): 6:50pm On Dec 06, 2015
lipsrsealed undecided bad manners? She's already disqualified
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by charijee(f): 6:51pm On Dec 06, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Just a harmless gist grin
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by kazberg12: 7:25pm On Dec 06, 2015
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by bqlekan(m): 7:38pm On Dec 06, 2015
charijee:
How's the day going?
hehe,, I guess you are okay with that shey? day was just there jare.. normal boring Sunday it was.. and yours?
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by bqlekan(m): 7:40pm On Dec 06, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

brother mi, gossip keh? you nah don nah.. hope you are good? been a while.. How is work?
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by ABmaverick(m): 8:50pm On Dec 06, 2015
Any child of God because of beauty is a fool.Study Proverb 31:30
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:11pm On Dec 06, 2015
bqlekan:
brother mi, gossip keh? you nah don nah.. hope you are good? been a while.. How is work?

Work is fine jare my brother..... how your side?
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:12pm On Dec 06, 2015
charijee:
Just a harmless gist grin

I hear you...... grin....how your life? grin
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by chikeorji123(m): 9:13pm On Dec 06, 2015
Will marry a good character Lady than miss worldwide type irrespective of her education also. cool
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 06, 2015
Ebayray:
Beauty without manners is cosmetic foolishness...
Quote of the day.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 06, 2015
eni4real:
Quote of the day.
wink
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by charijee(f): 12:58am On Dec 07, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

I hear you...... grin....how your life? grin
My life correct grin.....unable to sleep embarassed
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by bqlekan(m): 7:31am On Dec 07, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Work is fine jare my brother..... how your side?
thank God o, side dey gallant., m sure the zeros behind your income done finally reach 12, show me the way nah grin
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:02am On Dec 07, 2015
bqlekan:
thank God o, side dey gallant., m sure the zeros behind your income done finally reach 12, show me the way nah grin

I wish o.....Lol..Morning
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:03am On Dec 07, 2015
charijee:
My life correct grin.....unable to sleep embarassed

Wetin dey hold you...... hope you finally slept o....good morning
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by bqlekan(m): 8:09am On Dec 07, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

I wish o.....Lol..Morning
lol.. naso I hear jhur.. good morning bro, do have a wonderful day..
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:10am On Dec 07, 2015
bqlekan:
lol.. naso I hear jhur.. good morning bro, do have a wonderful day..

And you too smiley
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by Gusy(m): 8:11am On Dec 07, 2015
Mafking:

mitcheew... gay oshi
she is on piont dear
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by Mafking(m): 8:53am On Dec 07, 2015
Gusy:
she is on piont dear
OK sir sweetheart
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by charijee(f): 10:11am On Dec 07, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Wetin dey hold you...... hope you finally slept o....good morning
Yeah, slept at last after much tossing sad
Beautiful morning to you
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:08pm On Dec 07, 2015
charijee:
Yeah, slept at last after much tossing sad
Beautiful morning to you

Hope you slept well sha

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life / VIDEO Of The Two Uganda Tv Workers caught Having Sex In The Office / Why Do Most Brides Invite Their Exes To Their Weddings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.