Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,218 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? (29647 Views)

Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? / Puzzay Is Puzzay: Beauty And No Manners? Let's Hear Your Take / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by Nemesis99(m): 11:24pm On Dec 05, 2015
Of course I can (in a nightmare)
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by Donpressman(m): 11:29pm On Dec 05, 2015
stlaibrowne:
Love is blind
get well soon bro
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by Donpressman(m): 11:30pm On Dec 05, 2015
Estharfabian:
undecidedwell, why can't they??undecided
If she's pretty in all Areas..most guys would jump in and Dive...ignoring the "No manners" part...undecided

They'd still be the one to cheat on those Educated, Averagely pretty and Well mannered ladies...And still have the nerves, temerity, audacity/effrontery to come here screaming "Hell to the No" "never" blah! blah!!...Psychotic confused Hypocrites!!angry
get well soon sis
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by Truckpusher(m): 11:32pm On Dec 05, 2015
Estharfabian:
@Bolded, whose ass? Definitely not mine!lipsrsealed

Anyways...I totally get You...
Buh truth be told, Guys do not really care bout ''Manners"...Would You rather have an average looking girl with Great manners Buh Zero bedmatics than A pretty girl, 100% bedmatics skills, amazing body Buh No manners whatsoever?? the average Nigerian guy would go with the bedmatics witch with a banging body!undecided

No matter how Y'all try to sugar coat it...SeX clouds your judgement!cry
I totally disagree with you on this one that sex clouds our judgment.
Most Nigerian men will go for the former while still hanging around the later because the societal norms and value system has made it virtually achievable without anyone batting an eyelid especially when a particular gender is involved.
Ask yourself why would people like Caroline Danjuma with all her great beauty decide to become a second wife ?
What you're preaching is the effect of cultural identity crisis that is in every African household which have been clashing with the imported western culture that has left most of our women confused and the men irresponsible.
This is racial tragedy and we need to go back to our root as it seems to be clashing with what we see as an ideal thing.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by dozymars(m): 11:33pm On Dec 05, 2015
Estharfabian:
If she's pretty in all Areas..most guys would jump in and Dive...ignoring the "No manners" part...undecided

They'd still be the one to cheat on those Educated, Averagely pretty and Well mannered ladies...And still have the nerves, temerity, audacity/effrontery to come here screaming "Hell to the No" "never" blah! blah!!...Psychotic confused Hypocrites!!angry

One of them- No manners but ugly
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by Cutehector(m): 11:46pm On Dec 05, 2015
Nope.... And nope again the other way round.... cheesy

Look see, if i dnt end up finding a good girl to marrry, i'd just find a surrogate mom, pay her off and get my kids... And father them... Dats all... As for breastfeeding, i will pay her for that too...
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by omorttee4u(m): 11:52pm On Dec 05, 2015
Naff24:
No girl is ugly, blend her up, make her comfortable, spoil her with dow and see d wonders.

Meanwhile, a girl with no manner is like a car with no engine...shikennah grin grin grin

Nice comment from beautiful lady... btw, I tried to chat connect with you on twitter. I just sent you a PM now, do you mind replying your mail, let's connect if we have something in common. Grecia.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by timmyblast(m): 11:53pm On Dec 05, 2015
Manners, education not pretty works for me. Not pretty does not mean ugly o, I will choose education over being pretty even though education is overrated. Thank you
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by obowunmi(m): 12:12am On Dec 06, 2015
Love conquers all.

Talk to her. Advise her.

No one is perfect.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by SHOCK7(m): 12:23am On Dec 06, 2015
[quote author=Estharfabian post=40721392]undecidedwell, why can't they??undecided

[/quote
Don't say what u don't know,besides it was asked 2 d guys! angry[quote author=Estharfabian post=40721392]undecidedwell, why can't they??undecided

[/quote
Don't say what u don't know,besides it was asked 2 d guys!
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by Tfreshzz(m): 12:57am On Dec 06, 2015
I dey craze?, to pick a mannerless girl for marriage.. Most ov d baez in Nland aint diff from wat we re sayin here sha.. cheesy tongue

Receive Manners IJN
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by NiceHans: 1:04am On Dec 06, 2015
What a coincidence, i just asked my self this question b4 seeing this thread
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by Nobody: 1:27am On Dec 06, 2015
fikky2013:
Wetin bible talk abeg?

Prov 11:12
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by babsnuel(m): 1:42am On Dec 06, 2015
Ugly girls be like......:pwink:*(no offence though)
Ebayray:
Beauty without manners is cosmetic foolishness...
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by koxi: 1:59am On Dec 06, 2015
Hell NO!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by 1miccza: 2:29am On Dec 06, 2015
It's a big fat "NO"
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by xsanctus(m): 3:37am On Dec 06, 2015
Estharfabian:

I feel your pain. I believe you're talking from experience
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by Niceman4u(m): 3:45am On Dec 06, 2015
Never ever. Infact no no no. U wan kill me? Or u wan make I kill person?
Beauty nd education without manners dats trashy.
Ve u nt heard of intelligent beautiful animals b4? Mayb dats wat lady s nd can't marry an animal
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by MeandSum: 4:16am On Dec 06, 2015
PushMusic:

lmao! grin
Dunno how you like the Harmattan tho. It makes me sick. undecided
You should try minus 25 degree Celsius and some crazy wind always blowing in the wrong direction smiley
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by wink2015(m): 4:51am On Dec 06, 2015
[size=18pt]Somebody has to marry such a woman or such a man. But certainly not me. However, there are women and men that are trapped in marriage of convenience. Their partner lack good character and manner but has good educatiion, good job and look physically attractive.

But mind you, apart from God Almighty nobody has all the good attribute in himself or herself, except some persons bad character is far too worse to cope with while some persons bad character can be easily managed or tolerated.[/size]
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by Kazrem(m): 5:10am On Dec 06, 2015
Op, none of the two. If you are not fairly pretty, educated, well mannered and cook skillfully, you are not qualified to be my wife. I no fit dey chop indomie every night and I no fit dey beg my family and friends all the time.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by kannymoore(m): 5:17am On Dec 06, 2015
Acidosis:
You can't be pretty and mannerless

But you can be pretty mannerless sha.

tongue

Sometimes.

grin grin grin grin !
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by stlaibrowne(m): 5:17am On Dec 06, 2015
Donpressman:
get well soon bro

I really think you need that more than I do.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by stlaibrowne(m): 5:19am On Dec 06, 2015
tuwayz:
marriage opens those eyes

Do you really think I was sincere with that love is blind bro read it again. Love is blind... but I have my eyes
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by Nobody: 5:35am On Dec 06, 2015
Estharfabian:
in English please?wink
Be lyk u dont understand english,, be lyk u'll marry urslf
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by mikki123(m): 5:46am On Dec 06, 2015
Beauty is only skin deep
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by 4ward(m): 5:50am On Dec 06, 2015
For where? Except i foresee see she will change
Lautechgossip:
This question is actually sensitive.

Guyz, can you get married to a lady who is good looking, has an education and potential not to change her bad manners, and cannot cook?

Or would you rather go for a lady who is Not pretty but with good manners and cooking skills.

Opposite to that of the ladies.. https://www.nairaland.com/2782685/ladies-marry-guy-handsome-educated
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by Marvelency(m): 6:02am On Dec 06, 2015
If she'll allow me beat sense into her no probs then.. . . wink
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by InvertedHammer: 6:13am On Dec 06, 2015
/
If you are served a dish of jollof rice, plantain, fried chicken and a little scoop of faeces, will you eat the food?

There you have it.
/

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Do I remove This Baby? / Why Do Most Brides Invite Their Exes To Their Weddings? / VIDEO Of The Two Uganda Tv Workers caught Having Sex In The Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.