Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? (29633 Views)

Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? / Puzzay Is Puzzay: Beauty And No Manners? Let's Hear Your Take / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by nkemjacob2(m): 6:31am On Dec 06, 2015
She is not fullu educated then, if she does have manners. NO
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by Nobody: 6:34am On Dec 06, 2015
MeandSum:

You should try minus 25 degree Celsius and some crazy wind always blowing in the wrong direction smiley

That's why i prefer living close to the Equator, Africa or the Caribbeans does it for me. grin
Other parts of the world is only good for short holidays. wink
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by Nobody: 6:35am On Dec 06, 2015
Lautechgossip:
This question is actually sensitive.

Guyz, can you get married to a lady who is good looking, has an education and potential not to change her bad manners, and cannot cook?

Or would you rather go for a lady who is Not pretty but with good manners and cooking skills.

Opposite to that of the ladies.. https://www.nairaland.com/2782685/ladies-marry-guy-handsome-educated

How is she in bed?
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by slimxaming(m): 6:47am On Dec 06, 2015
Baby mi kojoooo
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by bqlekan(m): 6:47am On Dec 06, 2015
charijee:
Lost but found cheesy
*Covers face* ma'am, good morning.... Hope you are good?
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by Phoenix001(m): 6:50am On Dec 06, 2015
thunder74:
Haruna Ishola or Ayinla Omowura or so, the legends answered this question many years ago. He sang "b'obirin dara ti o n'iwa, mi o le fi 1Naira fe (if a woman is beautiful but lacks manner, I can't marry her with 1 Naira)

It was Ayinla Omowura. Good one.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by Olaa: 7:04am On Dec 06, 2015
She is only pretty.... Her education is questionable..... Having good manners is part of been educated .... That's my take o.
Lautechgossip:

Guyz, can you get married to a lady who is good looking, has an education and potential not to change her bad manners, and cannot cook?

Or would you rather go for a lady who is Not pretty but with good manners and cooking skills.

Opposite to that of the ladies.. https://www.nairaland.com/2782685/ladies-marry-guy-handsome-educated
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by Nobody: 7:04am On Dec 06, 2015
babsnuel:
Ugly girls be like......:pwink:*(no offence though)
undecided
babsnuel:
Ugly girls be like......:pwink:*(no offence though)

What is this one saying?.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by ifoundmyperfect: 7:10am On Dec 06, 2015
Estharfabian:
undecidedwell, why can't they??undecided
If she's pretty in all Areas..most guys would jump in and Dive...ignoring the "No manners" part...undecided

They'd still be the one to cheat on those Educated, Averagely pretty and Well mannered ladies...And still have the nerves, temerity, audacity/effrontery to come here screaming "Hell to the No" "never" blah! blah!!...Psychotic confused Hypocrites!!angry

It takes being a man to know what a man wants. Girlfriend and Wife are two different things. Can you marry a handsome, educated and rich woman beater? undecided
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 06, 2015
buhahahahahaha
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by stan83: 7:21am On Dec 06, 2015
They say attitude is beauty!
Lautechgossip:

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by kiddkash(m): 7:27am On Dec 06, 2015
stlaibrowne:
Love is blind
it must be blind and have no sense of smell
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by kiddkash(m): 7:27am On Dec 06, 2015
stlaibrowne:
Love is blind
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by nellyelitz(m): 7:31am On Dec 06, 2015
Estharfabian:
undecidedwell, why can't they??undecided
If she's pretty in all Areas..most guys would jump in and Dive...ignoring the "No manners" part...undecided

They'd still be the one to cheat on those Educated, Averagely pretty and Well mannered ladies...And still have the nerves, temerity, audacity/effrontery to come here screaming "Hell to the No" "never" blah! blah!!...Psychotic confused Hypocrites!!angry
they're coming out gradually... A good example of terrible manners
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by Prinzemel(m): 7:40am On Dec 06, 2015
never even even in my dreams.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 06, 2015
nellyelitz:
they're coming out gradually... A good example of terrible manners
gringringrin
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 06, 2015
ifoundmyperfect:

It takes being a man to know what a man wants. Girlfriend and Wife are two different things. Can you marry a handsome, educated and rich woman beater? undecided
Hell to the No!!wink
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by Kunlexity(m): 7:56am On Dec 06, 2015
TUFIA.....Yoruba people will say: "Obinrin so wa nu Oni ohun ko ni ori oko (A woman who lacks manner scare and fumes prospective suitor/husband away)
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by TheAziz: 8:18am On Dec 06, 2015
pet4ril:
angry angry what is pretty and education when the manner is not there

Its always the manners that will make the man to still be with her when the beauty is gone......... After all, women education ends in kitchen so no Matter how , manners rock
mehn you killed it
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by stlaibrowne(m): 8:20am On Dec 06, 2015
kiddkash:

Manners dey smell? I donknow where you get your own ooo
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by EverestdeBliu(m): 8:25am On Dec 06, 2015
YorubaWoman:
Love covers all bah
tah!
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by scachy(m): 8:30am On Dec 06, 2015
Hell No!!
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 06, 2015
M4gunners:
My mama knows the best answer. Let me go and ask her first. Brb

be sure to also ask ur mother for permission whenever u want to sleep with ur wife...funny boy
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by Missmossy(f): 8:41am On Dec 06, 2015
Hmmm despite all these most guys
would ignore her mannerlessness grin grin

Especially in this 21st century!!! Guys will always be guys no pun intended.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by sabzdgreat(m): 8:45am On Dec 06, 2015
Never mind, when guys want to settle down, we go for manners, averagely pretty , educated, God fearing lady. Believe me.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by M4gunners: 8:53am On Dec 06, 2015
faustinalove:

be sure to also ask ur mother for permission whenever u want to sleep with ur wife...funny boy
No,that i don't need my mum anymore.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by no1madman(m): 8:53am On Dec 06, 2015
i go only chop her toto. . .
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by kiddkash(m): 9:01am On Dec 06, 2015
stlaibrowne:

Manners dey smell? I donknow where you get your own ooo
am taking about love u said it is blind and I said love must be blind and have no sense of smell
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by Ayt27(m): 9:05am On Dec 06, 2015
Op every guy's answer is going to be NO
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by sweetgala(m): 9:06am On Dec 06, 2015
Never , please if you are contemplating it do not try it. It applies to ladies as well as men.

Many people have tried it and it ended up in pain , sorrow and divorce. Beauty and wealth have been used as a justification for loving an uncultured individual without morals.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? by sweetgala(m): 9:10am On Dec 06, 2015
Missmossy:
Hmmm despite all these most guys
would ignore her mannerlessness grin grin

Especially in this 21st century!!! Guys will always be guys no pun intended.

Ever wondered why divorce among young couples is so high. Especially the middle to upper class educated ones. The one who are purported to be smart and have gannerd the wisdom of this world through good education in ivy league schools.

I've recently come to know of many cases where a young couple divorce within the first 2 years of marriage. These are people known to my family not some random people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Do I remove This Baby? / Why Do Most Brides Invite Their Exes To Their Weddings? / He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.