Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,781 members, 7,827,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships (62514 Views)

Does Unconditional Love Exist In romantic relationships in Nigeria? / Bride Carries Husband In Romantic Wedding Picture / 5 Characters Of Warri Guys In Romantic Affairs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Richiy(f): 1:02pm On Dec 12, 2015
Politicos:
U

I don't throw my words around in submission to untested feelings. I hate to say 'I love you' today and by tomorrow morning we are separated. Words mean much to me. Please pardon me, forcing it isn't cool with me.
then test the feelings and speak the word brothertongue
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by urchmanx(m): 1:07pm On Dec 12, 2015
Adding to what the op has said. We have great qualities that needs to be discovered.
Here are some of my best that I can think of.
1. Introverts are family oriented. Reason we feel comfortable with our family. Come and see me and my mother talking like girlfriends. We can discuss anything.
2. Introverts value friendship. We are the type that can keep friendship until death. My best friends I have known them since primary school.
3. Introverts are the bed rock of friends. We are the type that keeps friends going. We are at the best of giving the best advice even than when we need one we have no one to turn to because our friends that understand us let alone understanding our problems.
4. Anger is not in our blood. I can stay two years without having queries with people around me. But didn't mistake my quietness to weakness because the strength in me can kill a nation and I wouldn't give a bleep.
5. Kindness is hardwired in us. I hate to see people in pain and I can displease myself just to please friends and family even people I didn't know.
6. We are good listeners. Because we talk less we are good listeners. People feel free to talk to us because we always give a listening ear.
7. Noise. We all hate noise. Sometimes I pray for my quite time like I am praying for breakthrough.
8. Socially. We love social life and to be frank we are the big spenders.
9.romance. We are the most romantic only when given the chance. Yes we may not say I love you at first but when we start saying it we mean it.
10. We learn to do things. We can fix anything and we are not scared. I didn't take any of my things to repair shop except I didn't have the tools to fix it.
The list goes on.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Dpearlz: 1:14pm On Dec 12, 2015
Virgindove:
Introversion is a sign of WEAKNESS never be excited by it. When noticed strive for solutions. Our world today needs people of great boldness and social skills. An intelligent extrovert would always have a greater chance of success than intelligent introvert.

Thank you for your good observation but I totally disagree with you ma. Being an introvert is strength if channeled properly and I will give you a few reasons why.

An introvert spends more time using his mind instead of his mouth. He analyzes people (their actions & reactions) and his environment. His ability to help and care for others is also an area of strength. Giving these two character traits, an introvert is more creative and innovative than his extrovert counterpart. Most Innovation comes from creative thinking and since an introvert does that more often he will definitely be more creative and productive. He can make products or services that can truly meet the needs of others because he understand them in a way the extrovert doesn't.

Also most introvert have very good self control. They have more power to resist peer pressure and the need and craving to belong. They are happy in many cases to stand out. Now if that is not strength tell me what strength is.

Introverts are the world's unsung heroes because they quietly design and make things that ensures our existence is less stressful. From electricity to the computer to air travel there have always been one introvert at the starting point.

Please ma, try to see people for who they are and don't be too hasty to judge.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by naijaboiy: 1:18pm On Dec 12, 2015
Ebayray:
cry
Naijabo iy!!!!!

smiley
Yea? sad
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 12, 2015
RobinHez:
hehehe grin

Perhaps you're right. perhaps you're right.

but then I gathered the comments about myself since i started my new agenda and weirdly,

the comments were rather positive. I still don't know how that works, but apparently acting like a total douchebag will make people like you . . . speaking of which, isn't that the reason you're following the son of mark and seun?

tsk tsk . . . when you follow too many douchebags . . . the chemistry is often . . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Anyway, I don't know what pride means. people have always called me proud all my life EXACTLY because I was an introvert. sad
so proud, i guess, means when you don't like talking to other people. grin
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Lawsimon(m): 1:39pm On Dec 12, 2015
indoorlove:
you are so right! sex means nothing to most introverted guys i know, myself inclusive.
exactly
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by ChrisArs: 1:48pm On Dec 12, 2015
Number 5 a big turn off for me
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by onimisiabdul(m): 1:57pm On Dec 12, 2015
End time introverts winkEnd time introverts
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by naijaboiy: 1:59pm On Dec 12, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Why'd u mention his name.. Is he introverted?
I don't know for her.
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Blurr(m): 2:01pm On Dec 12, 2015
*NOTED*
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 12, 2015
naijaboiy:

I don't know for her.
Lol.
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 12, 2015
Virgindove:
Introversion is a sign of WEAKNESS never be excited by it. When noticed strive for solutions. Our world today needs people of great boldness and social skills. An intelligent extrovert would always have a greater chance of success than intelligent introvert.
You're funny!

Introversion is actually a sign of intelligence and/or creativity.

What you're actually referring to is shyness and low self esteem. to get my point, try watching some TED talks. 90% of the talkers there are actually introverts.

1 Like

Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by RobinHez(m): 2:06pm On Dec 12, 2015
Teempakguy:

hehehe grin

Perhaps you're right. perhaps you're right.

but then I gathered the comments about myself since i started my new agenda and weirdly,

the comments were rather positive. I still don't know how that works, but apparently acting like a total douchebag will make people like you . . . speaking of which, isn't that the reason you're following the son of mark and seun?
Dunno whatcha talking about.

tsk tsk . . . when you follow too many douchebags . . . the chemistry is often . . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
[/
quote]

U don't have to be a douchebagembarassed
[quote]Anyway, I don't know what pride means. people have always called me proud all my life EXACTLY because I was an introvert. sad
so proud, i guess, means when you don't like talking to other people. grin
No...pride is when u don't bring urself down to others level...to learn about urself.
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by goodgate: 2:11pm On Dec 12, 2015
Richiy:

You must tell me oooo
When i see on monday.
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 12, 2015
RobinHez:

Dunno whatcha talking about.

No...pride is when u don't bring urself down to others level...to learn about urself.
what . . . cheesy

Do you know what happens to people who bring themselves down to other people's level?

they become like everyone else.
now, if I were in some place like MIT, or Harvard, i would have good reason to bring myself down to other people's level so we can learn together.

but doing that in Nigeria, is a recipe for destruction of talent and destiny. grin

As far as I am concerned, it is better to distinguish yourself from people who hold no value for you. otherwise, instead of having people who challenge you every step of the way and inspire your creativeness, you find yourself among people who suck on your creative juice all the time. they are free to call it pride. they are free to call it anything they want, If they want to interact with me, they have only one option. they have to brush up. I ain't stooping for nothing. wink

I know this might seem a little . . . well, rash.

but I've noticed that perhaps the reason why nothing ever gets done in this country is because the people who have the ability to make an actual difference are actually trying to blend in with everyone else all the time. One has to STAND OUT to make a difference.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Virgindove(f): 2:20pm On Dec 12, 2015
urchmanx:

I didn't agree with you. Introvert talk when it is necessary to talk, the spend a lot more time observing new grounds and environment than jumping into people the newly met. Introverts talk when they comfortable and when the do talk people will be wow. The only advantage extrovert have is they win more women compared to introvert who value think observe before making a move. In times of success the are very much success and envied by others. Look my friends always say if the have half of what I have and know in this world that the will date any girl in this world but the lest of my problem is using my time to think about how to win a woman. Hope you get it.

Dpearlz:

Thank you for your good observation but I totally disagree with you ma. Being an introvert is strength if channeled properly and I will give you a few reasons why.

An introvert spends more time using his mind instead of his mouth. He analyzes people (their actions & reactions) and his environment. His ability to help and care for others is also an area of strength. Giving these two character traits, an introvert is more creative and innovative than his extrovert counterpart. Most Innovation comes from creative thinking and since an introvert does that more often he will definitely be more creative and productive. He can make products or services that can truly meet the needs of others because he understand them in a way the extrovert doesn't.

Also most introvert have very good self control. They have more power to resist peer pressure and the need and craving to belong. They are happy in many cases to stand out. Now if that is not strength tell me what strength is.

Introverts are the world's unsung heroes because they quietly design and make things that ensures our existence is less stressful. From electricity to the computer to air travel there have always been one introvert at the starting point.

Please ma, try to see people for who they are and don't be too hasty to judge.

You all made good points and I should have agreed totally with you, but my submission was based on personal experience. Being an introvert myself i could count on my finger tips opportunities this my nature has denied me. I worked on myself and today I can proudly say am a born introvert- turned -extrovert.
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by MuyiRano(m): 2:25pm On Dec 12, 2015
bestdeals0:
Tnx dear. U re a barca fan like me. We go drill Deportivo LA coruna today grin.. One of f 3 wise men ain't playing but the other 2 are enough cheesy
Lol... Tnxs dear. The 2 wise men are enof to bury DLC though.
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by RobinHez(m): 2:32pm On Dec 12, 2015
Teempakguy:
what . . . cheesy

Do you know what happens to people who bring themselves down to other people's level?

they become like everyone else.
now, if I were in some place like MIT, or Harvard, i would have good reason to bring myself down to other people's level so we can learn together.

but doing that in Nigeria, is a recipe for destruction of talent and destiny. grin

As far as I am concerned, it is better to distinguish yourself from people who hold no value for you. otherwise, instead of having people who challenge you every step of the way and inspire your creativeness, you find yourself among people who suck on your creative juice all the time. they are free to call it pride. they are free to call it anything they want, If they want to interact with me, they have only one option. they have to brush up. I ain't stooping for nothing. wink

I know this might seem a little . . . well, rash.

but I've noticed that perhaps the reason why nothing ever gets done in this country is because the people who have the ability to make an actual difference are actually trying to blend in with everyone else all the time. One has to STAND OUT to make a difference.

I said bringing urself down to learn about YOUrSeLF! cheesy

Meaning, swallowing ur pride to know what people really think about you.. tongue

Anyways, nice epistle. grin
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Roks(m): 2:35pm On Dec 12, 2015
I agree with all but the last one
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 12, 2015
Virgindove:

You are ignorant. Some of the best warriors,scientists, philosophers and big men are very introverted. Introverts can be just as sucessful. And also, Introverts can possess great social skills, it's just that we need time to recharge after a long day of interaction.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 12, 2015
RobinHez:

I said bringing urself down to learn about YOUrSeLF! cheesy

Meaning, swallowing ur pride to know what people really think about you.. tongue

Anyways, nice epistle. grin
oh well, that is one way to see it.

another way to look at it is this, if you are humble to other people, they will feel the need to return the favor, and as such, they will sugarcoat their evaluations of you. I learned this when i first read the laws of power seven years ago. People who think you are humble won't actually tell you the truth about yourself.

don't tell me you didn't know this? sad
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by RobinHez(m): 2:55pm On Dec 12, 2015
Teempakguy:
oh well, that is one way to see it.

another way to look at it is this, if you are humble to other people, they will feel the need to return the favor, and as such, they will sugarcoat their evaluations of you. I learned this when i first read the laws of power seven years ago. People who think you are humble won't actually tell you the truth about yourself.

don't tell me you didn't know this? sad

I'd like to think those who know u to be humble will always be willing to point ur flaws to u...as against a proud fellow.
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 12, 2015
acevic:

I totally understand this. I dont get angry easily, in fact big issues dont get me angry but small issues. I dislike people that control too much and abusive. I think deeply, maybe too much as i get lost in thoughts at times I talk less. I do not like noise at all.
I don't like noise too,I mind my own bizness.

1 Like

Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 12, 2015
Politicos:

This is it. Only a perfect match would stick around forever. Clinging to any lady that comes around is waste of emotional energy and useful time.
My fellow nairalander,I hardly feel anything deep for babes this days but if @ all I admire her I can just flirt.
Am afraid to give away my freedom.

1 Like

Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 12, 2015
Brownhypo:
That's my hubby but people around seem to misunderstand me
Yes coz we do things differently,but as time goes on I rose above criticism and learnt to love myself and accept my weaknesses,I don't live my life based on peoples opinion.I just do what I feel is right that won't make my conscience guilty.

1 Like

Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Cherlene(f): 3:16pm On Dec 12, 2015
Rapmoney:
There are many introverted guys that are just so special in diverse ways that are hardly understood by many of our modern-day Nigerian ladies...this could lead to what I call a misrepresentation of attitude and character! wink

Psychologically, as humans, we all possess behavioural traits such as introverted and extroverted qualities. That's God's creation and whoever thinks that God's creation was senseless in the first place should better have his or her head examined!!!

Below are some characters of introverted guys in relationships. Ladies, you need to understand your introverted partner...better than the way you think you do wink:

1) Most introverted guys are creative: Ladies, because he doesn't talk much or brag about his exploits doesn't mean he is just another regular guy down the street! I tell you today, there's so much cooking up in that head of his that you might not know or never know. If you take a closer and more critical look at the lives of many great inventors and artistes, you will discover that they exhibited or exhibit introverted qualities wayback even before they ever came close to fame!!! I am not in any way saying that all introverted guys are creative but what I am saying in essence is that the number of creative guys that are introverted and those that are extroverted can be compared to the fans of Manchester City and Kano Pillars!!! grin grin Study him carefully and observe his passion; you just might be an instrument to push him to greater heights! wink He would rather think of how to create or develop something than spend time with you at the cinema grin

2) They are mostly shy: Even introverted celebrities are shy most times without you knowing. An assumed snubbing by a celebrity in an event or show might not necessarily be real! The young man might just be too shy to stand face to face, meeting folks he has never met before. So when an introverted guy doesn't feel like hanging out with you and friends every weekend, don't be too critical. They don't often like being in public places cheesy

3) They often love good women for real: Introverted guys are not like their counterparts who are fond of going out, meeting new people, talking and demonstrating a lot! They are mostly quiet and think deeply. They would easily approach a woman only when they admire, value and want her. An extrovert guy might just feel like talking which is a nutural aspect of his personality; this might send a false signal to the lady that she's being loved for real!!!

4) They need personal space most times: Many introvert guys hardly enjoy staying with a lady consistently for too long. They would rather need privacy to themselves so that they could merry in some creative imaginations! If you are coming to his house, you must call him on phone first! Failure to do that equals you putting too much salt in an already well cooked pot of Egusi soup with assorted meats!

5) They hardly entertain 'make-up jealousy': Don't try to make an introverted guy fall more in love with you by trying to arouse the spirit of jealousy in him! You might end up killing the emotional attachment he has with you and the relationship eventually! wink A lady can do this by answering suspicious phone calls in his presence romantically, telling him tales of guys who admire her and the rest cool

It is true that humans are dynamic in nature but learning about their psychological traits helps a lot in coping with them! cool

Good afternoon

Noted!

Cherlene
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 12, 2015
IHate9ja1:

My fellow nairalander,I hardly feel anything deep for babes this days but if @ all I admire her I can just flirt.
Am afraid to give away my freedom.

That's a familiar feeling. Hopefully when your time ripens you'll share your freedom with 'her'. wink
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 12, 2015
Richiy:
then test the feelings and speak the word brothertongue

I want to but can't. 'She' has to soothe my soul to get me to. wink

1 Like

Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Sampunk(m): 3:30pm On Dec 12, 2015
petkruz:
No way,i'v gone down that lane before! Introverts are very hard ppl to deal with.My ex was so bad that he never went out with his friends a whole year,he hardly forgives,when i'm hanging out he frowns,he doesn't like my friends coming around. The only thing that interests him is reading and sex,everyother thing was irrelevant.
d; Lol this is hilarious but not funny at all..
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 12, 2015
[quote author=Politicos post=40938074]

That's a familiar feeling. Hopefully when your time ripens you'll share your freedom with 'her'. wink[/quote
I would try.
But as of now,we haven't met]
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 12, 2015
Virgindove:

Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerburg* and Lionel Messi are all first-class introverts whose successes respectively currently dwarf generations of historic achievements. Introverts are usually divinely gifted and enrobed with equal amount of humility to manage staggering success.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 12, 2015
[quote author=IHate9ja1 post=40938326][/quote]

You'll meet her soon.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

A Game For Romancelanders. / How Many Guys Can Do This? / Think Twice About Your Relationship If Your Partner Does Not Have These Three Qu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.