Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,060 members, 7,832,563 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage (77040 Views)

She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready / Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? / No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Dirkcoyt: 7:23pm On Dec 12, 2015
I don't date cause it makes nadir sense, I only ease the sperm bank, cause I see no sense in delaying a lady when I've got no plans of settling down in 6yrs time, even if when the money start coming I still don't see myself defiling my rules especially for this nigerian throat suckers.

If I intend doing the dating game it will be 2yrs to settling down,no need tying a lady around for 6yrs fucking doesn't make iota of nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Youngpo413: 7:23pm On Dec 12, 2015
Crystalclara:

he was nt my 1st buh was neva in a relationship for more than a year.....so park well
well, not all ladies are as lucky as you and not that you are even better than them,so park well too.
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 12, 2015
Youngpo413:
we are what we attract,so needless to throw blames,a good girl will surely meet a good guy,and a hoe will only meet players,liars and heart breakers.
It isn't always in that pattern.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Youngpo413: 7:39pm On Dec 12, 2015
Abbykem:
No wonder.
don't blame the guy,they are so many hoes these days,all though they may be forming good girls(friends),a smart guy will certainly know that they are not the only one pounding that pusy,that's why guys always pound that pusy with all their might when she visit cos you don't know who are competing with.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by ifeomaekol(f): 7:39pm On Dec 12, 2015
undecided
Youngpo413:
its a pity.
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by ifeomaekol(f): 7:41pm On Dec 12, 2015
undecided
Youngpo413:
an irony and you kill it with sarcasm.
its a pity.
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by datcuteblackguy: 7:52pm On Dec 12, 2015
What happens when the girl is actually the one wasting time?
You all like pointing fingers at men. Where in Nigeria would a man talk more about settling down than the babe? Shio! I'm enjoying my life dey go

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 12, 2015
Youngpo413:
don't blame the guy,they are so many hoes these days,all though they may be forming good girls(friends),a smart guy will certainly know that they are not the only one pounding that pusy,that's why guys always pound that pusy with all their might when she visit cos you don't know who are competing with.
Hmmm, talking from experience I guess? That does not mean that it should be generalized that all ladies are oloshos
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Youngpo413: 8:00pm On Dec 12, 2015
Abbykem:
Hmmm, talking from experience I guess? That does not mean that it should be generalized that all ladies are oloshos
I've heard this a million times,even the oloshos are still in a serious relationship...what a world,,?!
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Youngpo413: 8:00pm On Dec 12, 2015
ifeomaekol:
undecided its a pity.
cest la vie.
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 12, 2015
Youngpo413:
I've heard this a million times.
Case closed lipsrsealed I don't like arguing
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by ifeomaekol(f): 8:06pm On Dec 12, 2015
Youngpo413:
cest la vie.
whatever.
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by ifeomaekol(f): 8:10pm On Dec 12, 2015
Youngpo413:
cest la vie.
whatever
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 12, 2015
Youngpo413:
I've heard this a million times,even the oloshos are still in a serious relationship...what a world,,?!
EOD
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 12, 2015
Youngpo413:
Ebot
A fi Ebot naaa undecided
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 12, 2015
IamMissMarvel:
That's how one is telling my girl he is afraid his family won't aacept her cause three of his uncles married from her place and the women left the men.

Is that even logical?

His behaviour has since changed since the revelation.

My advice to her, start taking other toasters more seriously.

Seems the dude has already made up his mind about you and she would just be an idiot to waste her time.

must you get married? Must people be married? Until the world realizes it that one really dosen't have to get married, people, especially women will continue to make mistakes. Why don't you just relax and enjoy your life. "biological clock" is a poor reason to go into marriage, in my opinion. Your post goes to show that if not for marriage, guys are not very much important to ladies. This is the reason i am very careful. If not because he is already stable, has a good house, works in a somewhat good place and hence a marriage material, you ladies would not even consider him for romance.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Andykruiz(m): 8:46pm On Dec 12, 2015
dachaste:

Lolz. Won't be bad to say dat
hahaha, GAME ON then. Good evening.
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Andykruiz(m): 8:49pm On Dec 12, 2015
Youngpo413:
Ebot
Lwkmd. Mbok, ku nam nung sak

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 12, 2015
kingthreat:

It's her life. Let her look for other options. If the guy didnt want her for marriage, he wont feel jealous when she ties the knot with someone else.
d

its not always so. Some of us men, and i think women too, have decided not to be too attached to a woman emotionally, and this is due to experience. Am sure you understand.
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by brownnysugar1: 8:55pm On Dec 12, 2015
lolu007:
The ladies should always be smart enough to know when a guy is not ready.. there will always be signs especially if he doesn't discus the future with you. But most gals stay cos of the fun or monetary gain or are simple too desperate
that's how one girl cane to my house univited and refye to go claiming that she want me to Mary her
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by dachaste(f): 9:08pm On Dec 12, 2015
Andykruiz:
hahaha, GAME ON then. Good evening.

Lolz. OWkay ooh.

Holding ma binoculars gotta see tru u guys.

Hope ur dai was great?
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Youngpo413: 9:15pm On Dec 12, 2015
ifeomaekol:
whatever.
suit yourself
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 12, 2015
Toks2008:

Unfortunately i will say that you need to direct this thread to ladies more because they dont know what they want.

I created a thread asking ladies five questions and the response showed that most Nigerian girls will remain single for long time.

They are their own problems so let them deal with it. For me, im not interested in wasting time with any clueless naija girl who will go fasting and praying for a hubby and when they see one that is when they will form even more like a possessed individual.

Lol.. They start forming..
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 12, 2015
chimkaire:
...you ain't to 'ask' or 'tell' a man to take you to his parents. Ladies, ladies, ladies angry

Thank you, once a lady is marriageble. ( Beautiful and good mannered ), guys toasting her are talking about marriage at once

Call me a player, but once i see a marriageable girl, i do not know when that word MARRIAGE drops from my lips while toasting her. So she even knows where we are headed from start.

But one mistake such ladies make when they JAM Mr. Right, she will start asking straight for his MONEY or subtly demanding for SEX. We are all humans shaa .

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Youngpo413: 9:35pm On Dec 12, 2015
Adaobi12:
There is nothing wrong in a guy declaring his intention(s) months into the relationship. Atleast the lady will know her stance. Take it or leave it, every lady that desires marriage works with time. And wasting her time when you know she truly will love to settle down with you is sheer wickedness. 4-5 months is enough for you to know if she will make a good wife.

Remeber karma is a biatch. The words of a heartbroken woman can render you useless for life. Do unto her how you wish to be treated if you were to be a woman.
yeah karma is a b!tch,most of these old unmarried ladies are suffering from karma too,the funny thing is that they may not even know...just like my friend PLEEP will say "dans les échecs, tout comme il
est dans la vie réelle, la
retransmission de ce bonheur
pourrait devenir demain poison
" Ladies needs to be careful.
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 12, 2015
udysweet:
Hahaha! And one wasted 7 of mine! But its in d past!I guess I believed in love too and tried to make it work by all means,forgetting Bible says lean not on ur own understanding and also said by strength shall no man prevail. I wanted to help God but now,I'm calling Him into my affairs,can't afford anoda time waster o. Infact I'm typing this from Shiloh ground,I've tapped,received and ingested enof annointing(am willing to share some to u o,lol!)
Nobody shd come and label any lady here and be sayin its hard to get we're playing. Fine,we do mak mistakes but it is God dat pardons. That dsnt mean we shd jump at every Tom Dick and Harry one meets or approaches ones. I pray for a discerning spirit,to know henceforth,the ones who wants to come and waste our time or use us to satisfy sexual pleasures. Be gone in Jesus name,Amen!

he did not use you to satisfy himself. You both had sex and it was mutually consented. If it weren't mutually consented, you can call me, i will defend you in cout for free.

You used him to satisfy yourself too. There is no shame admiting it. It is ok for you to be bold about your sexuality.

And why must you be married? From what you said, it seems you both had a good relationship. You are the one who dumped him, he didn't dump you. You left him because he wasn't proposing marriage. You enjoyed love, sex and peace with him and you still went on ahead to break it up! For me, that was a silly thing to do. For you, it may not be silly, though.

Its like you are afraid of having a child outside of marriage. For me, that shouldn't be a problem. If you have no problem having sex before marriage, i see no reason why you should have a problem with having a child out of wedlock
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Youngpo413: 9:38pm On Dec 12, 2015
Benwems:
If what you said is true. God will bring a prince charming you, IJN, AMEN. Your type is hard to see, keep it up.
Réellement? Lol
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 12, 2015
TOPCRUISE:
My advice: If and when you are ready to get married start dating. If you are not yet ready to get married don't date
that's because you are the judge to make rules
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Youngpo413: 9:44pm On Dec 12, 2015
Love Machine:
If you can tell a guy to follow you to see mummy or demand money from him you should be bold enough to tell him how you want the relationship to end up in.
lol,na so
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Youngpo413: 9:47pm On Dec 12, 2015
Godmother:

You sef, why would you date a guy for 6 years, haba! Nothing was forthcoming and you still stayed put. Babe you tried o.
she was dickmatized.
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by ePlanet: 10:32pm On Dec 12, 2015
udysweet:
Hahaha! And one wasted 7 of mine! But its in d past!I guess I believed in love too and tried to make it work by all means,forgetting Bible says lean not on ur own understanding and also said by strength shall no man prevail. I wanted to help God but now,I'm calling Him into my affairs,can't afford anoda time waster o. Infact I'm typing this from Shiloh ground,I've tapped,received and ingested enof annointing(am willing to share some to u o,lol!)
Nobody shd come and label any lady here and be sayin its hard to get we're playing. Fine,we do mak mistakes but it is God dat pardons. That dsnt mean we shd jump at every Tom Dick and Harry one meets or approaches ones. I pray for a discerning spirit,to know henceforth,the ones who wants to come and waste our time or use us to satisfy sexual pleasures. Be gone in Jesus name,Amen!

undecided
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by ThinkingOutLoud(m): 11:00pm On Dec 12, 2015
ladycomfort:
Guys sha. That was how one idiot wasted 6 yrs of his life not mine.

We are sorry

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! / Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria / Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.