Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage (76930 Views)

She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready / Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? / No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 12, 2015
GeoOla25:

Lol..I want to give her true love...I know where true love stays..true love just left my room...true love also have a long fat thick d.ick since that's what she like.
Hahaha. Iranu and abasha. grin
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by sunnyt1(m): 2:38pm On Dec 12, 2015
marvelck:
This goes out to guys who are fond of hurting/deceiving girls intentionally... Don't think that girl you have been dating for like 3 years, and who has been giving you enough love and care all this while is happy just being a girlfriend when all her mates are getting married every weekend while you are busy delaying things and enjoying all the privileges of a wife from her.

If care is not taken, she might start having or looking at other options, since her biological clock (or goals) runs faster than yours. And before you know it, you wil be surprised to hear she's getting married soon to someone else. Bros, stop wasting time, and stop playing with the hearts of ladies. When a woman loves a guy dearly, she'll be willing to make sacrifice for the guy. She will be willing to wait and also endure. But mind you, there is a limit to every woman's patience. Women work on time... Lets do what's right for the sake of love!

At what point should the components of relationship start discussing the direction, lifeline and lifespan of a relationship?
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by tega4eddie: 2:39pm On Dec 12, 2015
TRUE TALK!!!!
Suigeneris93:

There is ntin quite as useful as luking out for ursef. If a woman values herself as queen,she would object to being taken for a ride for years and state her relationship goals very early so she can be sure she's on d same page with her partner. Only men with ulterior motives wld term her selfish
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Andykruiz(m): 2:40pm On Dec 12, 2015
dachaste:
If a gal sees a guy that's not ready for marriage she should know

the 90 days rule uh? You'll be surprised guys have evolved.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by gcof(m): 2:50pm On Dec 12, 2015
artisticallyart:

You never see the rate of desperation. Have you seen when you would date a girl here on Nairaland and just two months into the relationship she asking to see your parents. Shine your eyeseyes shocked
shuuuuu i can't imagine that
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by bpalace(m): 2:52pm On Dec 12, 2015
ladycomfort:
Guys sha. That was how one idiot wasted 6 yrs of his life not mine.

hmmmm are u sure you not my ex
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Youngpo413: 2:54pm On Dec 12, 2015
IamMissMarvel:
That's how one is telling my girl he is afraid his family won't aacept her cause three of his uncles married from her place and the women left the men.

Is that even logical?

His behaviour has since changed since the revelation.

My advice to her, start taking other toasters more seriously.

Seems the dude has already made up his mind about you and she would just be an idiot to waste her time.
not all relationships leads to marriage,some are just for fuckkk (sex) sake,so that your friend falls in that category,no sane man will leave a wife material,so many hoes nowadays.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by dachaste(f): 2:55pm On Dec 12, 2015
Andykruiz:
the 90 days rule uh? You'll be surprised guys have evolved.

Lolz. Gals aint stagnant either

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 12, 2015
Youngpo413:
not all relationships leads to marriage,some are just for fuckkk (sex) sake,so that your friend falls in that category,no sane man will leave a wife material,so many hoes nowadays.

I'm sure they are not having sex and she is not a hoe.
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by MrBasketball: 3:02pm On Dec 12, 2015
ladycomfort:
She can make a simple sentence without insult.
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Youngpo413: 3:06pm On Dec 12, 2015
IamMissMarvel:

I'm sure they are not having sex and she is not a hoe.
then she should move on or you tell her to go back to her ex(es),no big deal.
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Youngpo413: 3:08pm On Dec 12, 2015
ladycomfort:
you wasted his money as well,suck and fuccck his dick too,so its a win win situation.
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Cully408(m): 3:09pm On Dec 12, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
Lol.. Okay, I agree

wow! Congrats man.. Big ups to your wife!

I hope it's a boy!cheesy
Judging from scan it seems am been defeated by like dey say scan is nt 100% ture so u never call tell if is a boy/girl until she deliver, anyway thanks bro

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 12, 2015
Youngpo413:
then she should move on or you tell her to go back to her ex(es),no big deal.

Okay.
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by iamhorlufemi: 3:10pm On Dec 12, 2015
What of men you want to marry but don't have the finances shuld they be left.
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Youngpo413: 3:13pm On Dec 12, 2015
Abbykem:
And they will open their mouth to say ladies cheat undecided undecided
no sane man will settle with a cheat.
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by coolfredo(m): 3:14pm On Dec 12, 2015
ladycomfort:
. Lucky ke. We are talking of two different things here. A guy with a big long and fat diick and a guy that refuse to take you home 6yrs into a relationship.
mayb he knows he is not de only person with long n fat dick that u like.. or mayb de guy lov small n sizeable pussy nt bore hole

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Youngpo413: 3:21pm On Dec 12, 2015
sweatlana:
I've always wondered why girls date guys for more than 6 months undecided
not all ladies are capable of jumping from one dick to another all in the name of relationship.
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Youngpo413: 3:30pm On Dec 12, 2015
udysweet:
Hahaha! And one wasted 7 of mine! But its in d past!I guess I believed in love too and tried to make it work by all means,forgetting Bible says lean not on ur own understanding and also said by strength shall no man prevail. I wanted to help God but now,I'm calling Him into my affairs,can't afford anoda time waster o. Infact I'm typing this from Shiloh ground,I've tapped,received and ingested enof annointing(am willing to share some to u o,lol!)
Nobody shd come and label any lady here and be sayin its hard to get we're playing. Fine,we do mak mistakes but it is God dat pardons. That dsnt mean we shd jump at every Tom Dick and Harry one meets or approaches ones. I pray for a discerning spirit,to know henceforth,the ones who wants to come and waste our time or use us to satisfy sexual pleasures. Be gone in Jesus name,Amen!
Abadie?
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by mart2k(m): 3:32pm On Dec 12, 2015
ladycomfort:
u mean e chop ur ponmo for just six years?
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 12, 2015
ladycomfort:

See what a lady that wants to get married is displaying on her signature!

Maybe you were high on the LBFD, and did know when 6 yrs passed.
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Youngpo413: 3:34pm On Dec 12, 2015
Oliviaarims:

A girl that starts dating @20 may not be looking at getting married when she's 21. So ur one year maximum is quite restrictive.
if not for marriage,why date in the first place?
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by mart2k(m): 3:35pm On Dec 12, 2015
dachaste:
If a gal sees a guy that's not ready for marriage she should know

Dey there. Just pray u dnt com across them
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 12, 2015
Youngpo413:
if not for marriage,why date in the first place?
Of course she intends to get married, but not the next yr, assuming she's 20..perhaps in at least two or three more years.
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Youngpo413: 3:40pm On Dec 12, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Of course she intends to get married, but not the next yr, assuming she's 20..perhaps in at least two or three more years.
oh I see,they just want to fuccck around small.
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Andykruiz(m): 3:42pm On Dec 12, 2015
dachaste:

Lolz. Gals aint stagnant either
Is this the point i say "game on"? Lol
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Youngpo413: 3:43pm On Dec 12, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Quite true. I 've always wondered why a woman would consciously carry on in such an unladylike manner... But there are instances where the woman is totally blameless.. She's everything a man should want in a wife , but still, some men decide to be unfair to them.

that's what happens when you go into a relationship at the wrong places.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Youngpo413: 3:44pm On Dec 12, 2015
Crystalclara:

dated hubby for jst 8months.....
I'm sure "hubby" was not your first,so relax.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Youngpo413: 3:47pm On Dec 12, 2015
bukaldrinio:
I have seen a guy that trained a lady from sec to uni waiting to marry her after grage...the girl grage and dump the guy and marry another man onto say the guy no be graduate but the guy trained her so that there will be a graduate in the home and two of them agreed...women are devil
and he let her live?
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Toks2008(m): 3:58pm On Dec 12, 2015
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 12, 2015
ladycomfort:
grin it was ur time he wasted, not his..... Sorry tongue... Just be smart next time, before putting such years in a relationship.... Bless!
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Andykruiz(m): 4:02pm On Dec 12, 2015
The only man that can be kept is the man that wants to be kept (unless na jazz)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? / Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.