Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage (76916 Views)

She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready / Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? / No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Odunharry(m): 1:37pm On Dec 12, 2015
Oliviaarims:

I really don't believe in apportioning blames in matters like this. Some men are just naturally selfish and users. They can't be changed. So, it's left to the woman to be smart and put her sixth sense to good use. If a lady doesn't know her boundaries in a relationship, how she should be treated by her man and when to take a walk, then it's such a pity.
I so much believe in apportioning blame.
if a lady meet an abusive boyfriend and still continue in that relationship hoping miracle will happen and he will change for her, then she's on a long long thing.

in such case, I usually blame the lady most for seeing fire and still trying to get closer to it.

I believe we are responsible for any decisions we take as human and if the outcome is good ,the rewards goes to the decision maker and if bad, it's vice versa
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Odunharry(m): 1:39pm On Dec 12, 2015
artisticallyart:

Leave that girl! She was talking to one of my guy about coming g to Lagos that she is currently on leave! Rubbish.
lol. busted
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 12, 2015
udysweet:
*smiles* tnx a lot! As for dat church part,infact I've signed convenant wit God two days ago at d shiloh prog,I need to get serios. Overshy no go kill me,mixing up wit pple in my zone is a big issue for me maybe because everyone has caucus,lol!hardly mix wit pple,most times I'm on my own save for social media life o(wat an irony)
Dat cinema own,I shd do dat dis Xmas,need to go out more often. Yeah der are gud men,wat is needed is divine connection,that thing dat will bring u pple togeda.
Merry xmas in advance!

Merry Xmas is divine greeting! Are you seeing what am seeing.?
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 12, 2015
Suigeneris93:

Every relationship should be expected to lead to smth tangible in future. Marriage cannot be seperated from Companionship if u ask me
Open up to him on how you want the relationship to go.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 12, 2015
artisticallyart:

Yes, never ignore a woman's feelings, instincts and foresight about somethings, you never go with her instinct. I forgot to add, weight it well because some of thier instincts are for selfish gains.

There is ntin quite as useful as luking out for ursef. If a woman values herself as queen,she would object to being taken for a ride for years and state her relationship goals very early so she can be sure she's on d same page with her partner. Only men with ulterior motives wld term her selfish
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 12, 2015
Adaobi12:
I concur with you. but most times we ladies are kinda shy and scared of baring our minds, so as not to be termed desperate.
If you can tell a guy to follow you to see mummy or demand money from him you should be bold enough to tell him how you want the relationship to end up in.
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by bord(m): 1:47pm On Dec 12, 2015
In another news, guys too sometimes weigh their options as well... A lot of things that are beyond love are considered as well... And this consideration process actuality cannot happen within a year...
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Craigston: 1:48pm On Dec 12, 2015
Bisjosh:
A lady should always go for someone that is at least 4years older and ahead of her not age mates because truly the economy isnt friendly so guys are shying away from responsibility of marriage.

That been said, i don't agree with more than one year dating/courtship.
If a guy is really serious about you, he would have taken some steps.

It doesn't make sense when someone says "i cant know him or her in a year" BS! You cant know someone completely unless you start living together undecided
Now this is wife material.

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Cully408(m): 1:48pm On Dec 12, 2015
ladycomfort:
. Yes very cunny. You will ask them to take you to their parent. They will be telling you one story or the other.
mayb he is scared of starting a family due to the country economic
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Godmother(f): 1:49pm On Dec 12, 2015
ladycomfort:
Guys sha. That was how one idiot wasted 6 yrs of his life not mine.

You sef, why would you date a guy for 6 years, haba! Nothing was forthcoming and you still stayed put. Babe you tried o.
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by dachaste(f): 1:50pm On Dec 12, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
we said the same thing.. You just didn't see it because you know I'm not a woman just like you.. And you're wired to act that way.

Lolz. Ok copied
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Cully408(m): 1:53pm On Dec 12, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
doesn't show on the forehead you know?
Guy only babies won't knw u aren't ready, same tin happen to me. My fiancée see it in me dat am a flirt nd nt ready for any tin marriage yet but she took d guts to confront me to quit d relationship if am nt ready nd am scared of loosing her so I had take d necessary step nd we re happily married nw nd we re expecting our first baby soon.

5 Likes

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 12, 2015
Odunharry:

I so much believe in apportioning blame.
if a lady meet an abusive boyfriend and still continue in that relationship hoping miracle will happen and he will change for her, then she's on a long long thing.

in such case, I usually blame the lady most for seeing fire and still trying to get closer to it.

I believe we are responsible for any decisions we take as human and if the outcome is good ,the rewards goes to the decision maker and if bad, it's vice versa
Of, course as adults and humans, we are fully responsible for our actions and in-actions. That's why we aren't robots. I still insist that I won't apportion any blame in such a situation, it's pointless.

The example u cited is quite different, though.
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by obiorathesubtle: 1:56pm On Dec 12, 2015
Cully408:
Guy only babies won't knw u aren't ready, same tin happen to me. My fiancée see it in me dat am a flirt nd nt ready for any tin marriage yet but she took d guts to confront me to quit d relationship if am nt ready nd am scared of loosing her so I had take d necessary step nd we re happily married nw nd we re expecting our first baby soon.
Lol.. Okay, I agree

wow! Congrats man.. Big ups to your wife!

I hope it's a boy!cheesy
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 12, 2015
Chicagoesontop:

No We Are Far From That, She Told Me That She Is Praying Earnestly For Me To Get A Good Wife And She Will Love To Be Friends With My Wife Even, So She Can Even Help Lecture Her How She Will Understand To Cope And Be Happy With Me, (we both laughed at this ), She Is Now Like My Blood Sister We Discuss Maturely Now Cos I Know She Is Wise, That's Why I Love Her, And I am Wise Too That's Why She Loves Me, So We Don't Think On That Angle, We Only Call And Not See !!!
And what happens if u guys happen to meet again...? Ur wife may not find that joke funny, BTW (the one both of u laughed over).
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by skelewu404(m): 1:59pm On Dec 12, 2015
ladycomfort:
. No why the question
nairaland boys that is their work, but nothing spoil
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by SSkillzzz(m): 2:07pm On Dec 12, 2015
if the nigga ain't ready..y'all should know through his body language.. buh instead ladies would just sit down there looking for miracle.. after a few yrs they would start calling d nigga all sort of names..* Girls Logic*
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Ay04z(m): 2:09pm On Dec 12, 2015
fabulous85:
read what you wrote as your signature in your profile. the ''Idiot" was actually lucky.he must have realised he will be making a big mistake.
Long and fat dick..just check d sign too and i was like wtf !!brother just run for his life can't marry a hole..

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 12, 2015
ladycomfort:
But you enjoyed him!
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 12, 2015
marvelck:
This goes out to guys who are fond of hurting/deceiving girls intentionally... Don't think that girl you have been dating for like 3 years, and who has been giving you enough love and care all this while is happy just being a girlfriend when all her mates are getting married every weekend while you are busy delaying things and enjoying all the privileges of a wife from her.

If care is not taken, she might start having or looking at other options, since her biological clock (or goals) runs faster than yours. And before you know it, you wil be surprised to hear she's getting married soon to someone else. Bros, stop wasting time, and stop playing with the hearts of ladies. When a woman loves a guy dearly, she'll be willing to make sacrifice for the guy. She will be willing to wait and also endure. But mind you, there is a limit to every woman's patience. Women work on time... Lets do what's right for the sake of love!
Spokesman!!
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by STRBOY(m): 2:14pm On Dec 12, 2015
ladycomfort:

I had to check Ur signature to knw Y a Guy wuld waste dat long of a time with U.....

And I discovered dat U were also jst after d Big Fat D*ck....

I pray d rest dnt give u d same sh*t!!!
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by STRBOY(m): 2:15pm On Dec 12, 2015
Godmother:

You sef, why would you date a guy for 6 years, haba! Nothing was forthcoming and you still stayed put. Babe you tried o.

She was addicted to d Fat D*ck..... Na wytn keep her long.... Big Fool..

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by bigcil2(m): 2:17pm On Dec 12, 2015
There are serious ones that are ready just that the responsible girls are very few. It's like picking stones from beans. You can count the stones but not the beans. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by GeoOla25(m): 2:18pm On Dec 12, 2015
ladycomfort:
Pele...let me have your number.
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 12, 2015
bigcil2:
There are serious ones that are ready just that the responsible girls are very few. It's like picking stones from beans. You can count the stones but not the beans. undecided
Yes, you're right. Good and responsible girls are just very very few and is hard to come by.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 12, 2015
GeoOla25:

Pele...let me have your number.
Hahaha bad boy.

You want to waste her another 6 years? Making it 12 years, huh? God's watching you. grin
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Tundeiab(m): 2:25pm On Dec 12, 2015
ladycomfort:
Sorry dear...
Hope you have finally found Mr right?
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Eyop: 2:29pm On Dec 12, 2015
DeeTus:
Hahaha bad boy.

You want to waste her another 6 years? Making it 12 years, huh? God's watching you. grin

gringringringrin
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by tega4eddie: 2:32pm On Dec 12, 2015
GBAM!!
Love Machine:
Hurt no be love rara.
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 12, 2015
Tundeiab:

Sorry dear...
Hope you have finally found Mr right?
Man, there's nothing like Mr. Right. It only existed in Hollywood.
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by chicent2k3(m): 2:34pm On Dec 12, 2015
iceberylin:

Who is fooling who grin
Bros, abeg help me ask again o!! [color=#990000][/color] cheesy
Re: When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage by GeoOla25(m): 2:35pm On Dec 12, 2015
DeeTus:
Hahaha bad boy.

Lol..I want to give her true love...I know where true love stays..true love just left my room...true love also have a long fat thick d.ick since that's what she like.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom, Husband Struggles To Kiss Her At Church Wedding / Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session / Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.