Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

27Pushing30's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 27Pushing30's Profile / 27Pushing30's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 94 pages)

Politics / Re: How Obi Emergence Disrupted Tinubu's Game by 27Pushing30: 8:58am On Jan 21, 2023
plaindealer:

I really don't think they understand anything about politics.

grin

They are learners na ….one mumu called Kanayo o Kanayo said they already have 30 million votes I burst laugh …
Politics / Re: How Obi Emergence Disrupted Tinubu's Game by 27Pushing30: 8:53am On Jan 21, 2023
rippa:
I listened to Abdulmumin Jibrin on Arise Prime Time two nights ago and I shook my head in joy.

My theory is that Kwankwaso thought he was working for Tinubu. He pushed to be the Presidential candidate of LP so that it can be easy to withdraw at the last minute.

Hear me out..

Hon. Jubrin IS a staunch Tinubu supporter.

As it became clear where the PDP ticket would go(North), Jubrin immediately switched allegiance to Kwankwaso and is currently positioning for Education Minister under Tinubu's govt IF he wins.
The idea was to support RMK in a bid to split Atiku's northern base since PMB is no longer on the ballot.

This was the plan until Peter Obi happened. The greatest plot twist in our political history. Even the "master Strategist" couldn't envisage his emergence. Tinubu never thought there is any strong candidate that can rival him from the South.
He had positioned Abiola in PRP, covered the SDP with Adebayo, but he forgot LP.
Now they have no dirt on Obi, so the only thing left for them is to use the lies and propagandas that worked for them in 2015 and mix it with the tribal game

Whatever deal BAT strikes with Kwankwaso and every other persons, will never be in the interest of an average Nigerian.

Only Peter Obi is making deals with the people. Vote PO.
You’re irredeemably ignorant I swear .

BAT has no stake in SE and SS and that fueled his choice for Muslim /Muslim ticket.

Peter Obi’s emergence ONLY shocked Atiku and not Tinubu

You’re obviously a learner in politics who will be among those chanting “we want biafra” by march

4 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by 27Pushing30: 8:47pm On Jan 19, 2023
Malory:
Kunle my friend told me how they were threatened by Tinubu and Sanwo Olu to rally for them hence the reason why they are here.

If it’s a lie you will die a very violent death …. Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Crime / Re: MMS From An Unknown Sender. Any Explanation Please... by 27Pushing30: 7:33pm On Jan 19, 2023
Open it and be hacked lol
Crime / Re: Usain Bolt Loses 12 Million Dollars To Hackers by 27Pushing30: 6:13pm On Jan 19, 2023
To those praising yahoo yahoo and fraudsters hope you see it’s not brand
Crime / Re: The Fear Of Aisha Yusuf Is The Beginning Of Wisdom In PDP & APC Camp by 27Pushing30: 6:11pm On Jan 19, 2023
Baby politicians will cry by next month.

Online noise makers.
Politics / Re: Adamu Garaba: Peter Obi Struggled To Read Like A Primary School Student by 27Pushing30: 7:29am On Jan 17, 2023
id911:

Teleprompter for where?! APC is full of useless people.

You obviously did not watch it

He kept stuttering while reading the prepared speech

10 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: Anambra Sextuplets: Residents Carpet Obi, Ekwunife, Uba, Others For Abandoning C by 27Pushing30: 9:45am On Jan 16, 2023
socialmediaman:
Healthcare is the responsibility of the state and Soludo as the governor of the state should be fully capable of handling this issue with state funds, let's not play politics with issues like this.

When Peter Obi becomes president, we can try to address healthcare challenges in Nigeria from the federal level.

IDP's are the responsibility of the state and Federal... why are the likes of Tinubu, Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso donating??

ignorance
Crime / Re: Lt.Cadr.Yusuf Murdered By His Son In His House In Ayobo, Lagos State[Vid] by 27Pushing30: 7:00am On Jan 16, 2023
Karlovych:
embarassed The level of influence druggie's agberos have over teenagers and young men is overwhelming. As a parent raising your child in Lagos, you should make it a top priority to ensure your children never come in contact with any of his urchins, it never ends well.

Based on Mr Pandora’s influence Anambra is now a killing field based in cult matter .
Pathetic

6 Likes

Politics / Re: Statue Of Nzeogwu Erected In His Home Town Of Okpanam - Picture by 27Pushing30: 6:53am On Jan 16, 2023
Moh247:
I wonder what an Ogbomoso indegene must feel... Same guy that killed Samuel Ladoke Akintola

You mind that tribe? This is very insensitive

The Americans are even dismantling confederate statues and here we are in 2023 and someone thought it a good idea to erect the statue of a man who started Nigeria on a road to perdition

7 Likes 3 Shares

TV/Movies / Re: Meet The Big Brother Titans Season 1 Female Housemates (Names And Pictures) by 27Pushing30: 6:52am On Jan 16, 2023
Unrated900:

Very very immoral
Many teens has been corrupt due to this useless program
Many married women are now single
Mothers
Due to
Excessive asking asking of funds from their husband because they want to meet up.
Yahoo has risen in our society.
It’s really pathetic
Civilization finished our society

When mothers and fathers stopped watching super story and Papa Ajasco with the kids and instead started watching Latin Telenovelas with CHILDREN wetin you expect??

Those young kids are the ones you see today between 27 to 40 years of age and they have taken it up a notch .

If you think millennials are morally bankrupt wait for Gen Alpha

1 Like

Crime / Re: The Rise And Fall Of Derico Nwamama by 27Pushing30: 9:28pm On Jan 15, 2023
Emmahunk:

All I deduced from your story is that nothing has changed In Nigeria in over 20 years .

SMH
Crime / Re: Model Jailed For Murder Of Sugar Daddy After He Stopped Paying Rent by 27Pushing30: 9:17pm On Jan 15, 2023
Psychiatrist wey no fit easily deduct say the babe na “loco” and should not be in a face to face meeting telling her such “hard” news na quack jare

2 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: Lady unknowingly Had 2 Kids For Her Son (Photo, Video) by 27Pushing30: 3:31pm On Jan 15, 2023
Greenscientist:
Acting
Only a MUMU believes all these crap

Its the new reigning thing on SM ..people coming to say these stuffs lol

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by 27Pushing30: 4:42am On Jan 14, 2023
Jestin:
A walking corps can not resuscitate our dying economy.
that’s rich coming from someone who can’t spell corpse lmaooooo

3 Likes

Politics / Re: We Need A ‘Stingy Man’ Like Peter Obi To Run Nigeria – Pat Utomi by 27Pushing30: 3:15pm On Jan 13, 2023
G00DHardDick:
That's what I'm talking about.

Nigeria needs an intelligent and prudent man like Obi to liberate this country from the Criminals and cabals that has destroyed this country

The Anambra he liberated ... how far?
Politics / Re: We Need A ‘Stingy Man’ Like Peter Obi To Run Nigeria – Pat Utomi by 27Pushing30: 3:09pm On Jan 13, 2023
Governor 8 years o...

You cannot point at those who worked with him that are still around government.

You cannot point at infrastructure projects.

You cannot point at sustainable policies that are still in place.

You cannot point at ANY MAJOR THING he started that his successors have "finished"

A whole campaign built on A brewery and Stinginess? God forbid!!!

13 Likes 5 Shares

Politics / Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by 27Pushing30: 8:25am On Jan 10, 2023
Nothing original about the man

Wickedfact:
Finally, he has stolen the Emilokan line. No wonder he waited for Tinubu to release manifesto so he could copy.

Obi is a daft copycat bereft of ideas and lacking in integrity.

Meanwhile, since those demented twins Psquare performed in front of empty plastic chairs in PH, I've never seen them in any of Obi's rally again. They collected their own disgrace and other Obidogs will collect theirs in February.
Politics / Re: Imoke To PDP Members: Ben Ayade Was A Mistake, Please Forgive Me by 27Pushing30: 8:27pm On Jan 08, 2023
Cyprian221:

[color=#000099][/color] it's obvious you aren't from cross river, Liyel constructed roads in all the local government and renovated all public schools as well as facilitated rural electrification in collaboration with FG

Roads - Rubbish
Renovation of public schools -Rubbish
Rural electrification- Commendable

That’s 1/3. In 8 years which is poor .

Governors must ensure industrialization of their states by attracting concrete investments.

That is the only path to economic prosperity .

Others are plain rubbish
Politics / Re: Imoke To PDP Members: Ben Ayade Was A Mistake, Please Forgive Me by 27Pushing30: 3:29pm On Jan 08, 2023
godonzoki:

I don't agree with you. Imoke came wt an agenda to develop the rural communities and he performed very very well. He wasn't a flamboyant man so he didn't play to d gallery but I can also tell you that, he also invested very well on human capital development by sponsoring indigenes of the state educationally.

Name the development projects in the rural areas.

Name the number of indigenes sponsored educationally.
Politics / Re: Anti-Party: Nigeria Politics Looks Like Salad & Mayonnaise - Shehu Sani by 27Pushing30: 3:15pm On Jan 08, 2023
Terror48:
I don't blame our leaders,I blame the masses.The masses that failed to understand who their true enemies are.

Did Peter Obi in 2011 not work for the emergence of Jonathan as President?

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Stop Marriage-Shaming Women - Elsie Okpocha (Video) by 27Pushing30: 6:31pm On Jan 06, 2023
Apt... you see it everywhere

People advising on relationships

People forming relationship expert.

People forming feminists

People dropping "pepper dem" couple goals vids and pics

I just look and laugh cos i know behind every successful marriage is a lot of sacrifice.
michlins:
The people who give best relationship adviced are the single and divorced.

Once you're married, you loose it all because unlike before, you start making sacrifices and compromises
Crime / Re: Young Women Working On Andrew Tate's Sex Cams Were Tattoed "Owned By Tate" by 27Pushing30: 6:24pm On Jan 06, 2023
Ransomware:

do you tattoo your own sex slaves as well to show you are a REAL man? or are you a pussy boy?

I don’t have sex slaves but even having sex slaves is not a crime as far as it is by a consenting adult … the moment consent is withdrawn you MUST let the person go.

Even during normal sex if a girl says stop you musy stop … that is the western law

Additional if you’re into kinky stuff like BDSM there are “safe words” for a reason ? Once a safe word is blurted out and the other party continues it’s sexual assault / rape.

And lastly what about couples who tattoo each other’s names? Faces? Isn’t that branding?

Ignorance is your disease… and sadly I don’t think there’s any cure for you

3 Likes

Crime / Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Young Man 2 Days To His Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Pix) by 27Pushing30: 4:15pm On Jan 06, 2023
EBMedia:
A young man identified as Izuchukwu Charles Igweka, has been killed by unknown gunmen two days to his traditional wedding in Anambra State, IGBERETV reports.

It was gathered that the incident happened in Ukpor Town, Nnewi South Local Government Area of the state around 10 pm on Wednesday night, January 5, 2023.

Late Izuchukwu was set to tie the knot traditionally with his partner, Chinenye Linda Chukwuchekwa on January 7, in Ezekwuabo-Otolo Nnewi.

His friend, Obi Chibuike Charles said that they were together when the gunmen attacked them.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0HiKSZuLyvqukQypZYWtjg7qUYcphyxhbQPoC6yYFutL4ADHaForaKcoo6QHcxsael&id=100007917007377

https://igberetvnews.com/1435919/unknown-gunmen-kill-young-man-2-days-traditional-wedding-anambra-photos/

Look at his necklace... and the stories in crime section.

then make your deductions
Crime / Re: Young Women Working On Andrew Tate's Sex Cams Were Tattoed "Owned By Tate" by 27Pushing30: 10:59am On Jan 06, 2023
RUBBISH.. just cos he is fighting against the "feminization" of men dem wan cast am

150 Likes 8 Shares

Travel / Re: Do You Know This Hit And Run Victim? by 27Pushing30: 9:53am On Jan 06, 2023
naptu2:
Demi Care Foundation @DemiCareNGO

Click on the link to see a video of the victim.

https://twitter.com/DemiCareNGO/status/1610919558701027330

Why are her hands tied?
Crime / Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts As Man Expresses His Hate For Nigerian Police Force by 27Pushing30: 9:01am On Jan 06, 2023
Fuckyoumod:
lol .... This one hit you pass even the police men. Are you a police man?

Try to understand the difference between a norm, culture, a dented image of Nigeria police and the word generization

As it is now, the bad culture of the police, from extortion, robbery, killings of innocent citizens, bribery, corruption, human right abuses etc from different reports and incidences has dented the image of the police so badly that people only see police and not individuals.

Hence the generization.

Example - English class.

London police is cultured and never gets involved in human right abuses.

This is a generization, this also does not mean they don't have few corrupt cops.

Then don’t be bothered when i hate you l because of your religion, color of your skin, ethnicity,Gender etc.

After all my personal encounters with these things justifies my beliefs or attitudes.

Simple.
Crime / Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts As Man Expresses His Hate For Nigerian Police Force by 27Pushing30: 4:12pm On Jan 05, 2023
Only a dummy "generalizes" ... how can i hate you cos you a policeman? daft

27 Likes 7 Shares

Crime / Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by 27Pushing30: 8:47am On Dec 28, 2022
SirElaw:

I do understand that you are being logical here but I'll argue that to beat a pig, you have to get dirty as well. If the husband claims this is what happened, it'll favor the case to go along with his story.
Trying to find a reason for the mishap that favors the policeman is counterproductive.

Na God dey save person for this country
Crime / Re: Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered by 27Pushing30: 8:14am On Dec 28, 2022
DavidEsq:

Does this suggest the husband isn't saying all that really happened?

To be honest the husband is being economical with the truth and since he was the one driving I think he is trying to avoid some blame - Though NOTHING excuses an officer discharging his rifle in such an area sef.

…but these officers have stopped me numerous times AND I always comply as e no pass the usual “anything for the boys” I no get and they say go… while those who zoom off I notice they always cock their gun feigning ready to shoot but they end up “clearing road” lol

I think the husband tried to avoid them by speeding and this time the idiot policeman shot at them.

The husband should open up because this line no follow : [/b] “ they said we should stop, and in the process, we heard a loud sound on my wife’s side window “ [b]

In what process? Abeggi

All in all WE NEED STATE POLICE

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 94 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.