Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,033 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

27Pushing30's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 27Pushing30's Profile / 27Pushing30's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 94 pages)

Politics / Re: Peter Obi Meets With Wole Soyinka (Photo) by 27Pushing30: 9:36am On May 08, 2023
festacman:
Any political group that wants to drive change of political order in a democracy MUST tolerate contrary opinions, voices of dissent and acts of opposition.

The current Nigeria democracy is no doubt benefiting from highly active and youthfully vociferous opposition that Obi-dients provide. However, their lack of tolerance to slight deviation of opinions is TOXIC and DANGEROUS.

This negative attitude will always be RESISTED by every true intellectual. The reason is very simple: intellectualism and flow/exchange of ideas flourish when every shade of opinion is heard. Intellectual abhor herd mentality.

So when intellectuals like Prof Soyinka, Prof. Soludo and others like them stoutly detest and vehemently counter Obi-dients and their lack of tolerance, you will appreciate where they are coming from.

Change of tactics needed and I am happy Peter Obi himself is leading the way.

Soyinka no be small pikin... he has seen the insults and even he told obi that his supporters will make him loose the election.

In fact when we look at the fact that Peter Obi did not PUBLICLY call out his supporters who insulted Wole Soyinka

Then forget... this is how month later?

Abeggi

3 Likes

NYSC / Re: Soldier Spotted Fanning Corp Member Who Slept Off During NYSC Lecture(pic,video) by 27Pushing30: 6:46am On May 07, 2023
Zonefree:

The most useless program in NYSC.

SAED almost made me hate NYSC camp until I discovered ways to skip the useless class.

I won’t call it useless

Just say you’re uninterested not it’s useless TO YOU.

I have a friend who got necessary skills during SAED and during main service year took further trainings and today that shoe making and hat stuff is what is giving him his daily bread whilst his salary is going straight to savings .

No skill is useless .. think I’m lying ask those who japa’d having one skill or the other .
Politics / Re: Speakership: Tinubu Settles For Abbas, Kalu As Speaker, Deputy - Premium Times by 27Pushing30: 6:36am On May 07, 2023
Felabrity:
The South South and South East senators that were flocking around tinubu and dick riding him are in severe pains

Attaché by force people

SS have been picked for the number 3 seat (SP)

1 Like

Politics / Re: Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye by 27Pushing30: 1:18pm On May 06, 2023
Zonefree:
[b][/b]
Qed.

Imagine paying meagre 4.5M Naira for a human kidney. This Ekweremmuo is very wicked and stingy. You're referring your daughter's donor as "that guy" undecided

That 9 years is too lenient in my opinion.

He’ll be out in 3-4 years
Travel / Re: First Batch Of Stranded Nigerians In Sudan Arrive Abuja (Video, Photos) by 27Pushing30: 9:41pm On May 04, 2023
Aurielfinizu:

I know you,

Just like I said..

If u support evil, evil will never depart from your family....

Inshallah...

Oga… I am not your father
Travel / Re: First Batch Of Stranded Nigerians In Sudan Arrive Abuja (Video, Photos) by 27Pushing30: 8:39am On May 04, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
they are bitter souls

I’ve never seen ignorant people like them.

A headless mob

1 Like

Travel / Re: First Batch Of Stranded Nigerians In Sudan Arrive Abuja (Video, Photos) by 27Pushing30: 8:38am On May 04, 2023
Aurielfinizu:

Master of asking for urgent 2k..

You must mistake me for your folks
Travel / Re: First Batch Of Stranded Nigerians In Sudan Arrive Abuja (Video, Photos) by 27Pushing30: 8:37am On May 04, 2023
Oracleee:

One dumb thing about you guys is you believe when one speaks against a particular government, he is in support of the other candidates. That's a dumb reasoning which further explains the numbness.

Neutrality is a farce…

And to know how ignorant you are you could not also go beyond to statement to apply it to everyday life.

Does your favorite Hollywood artiste know you? Does your favorite Hollywood actor Know you? Dumb person calling his intellectual Goliath names.

SMH low budget David
Family / Re: Can Trust Issues Unresolved For 10years Managable? by 27Pushing30: 5:16pm On May 02, 2023
twang414:
I have been with my wife for 11 years, and throughout this period we have always had trust issues. The trust issues emanate mostly from her. Issues like not being accountable, not being transparent and disloyalty at its core. Eg, claiming shes at location B, whereas shes at location A, like calling her and not picking, but will pick other number calls and much more.

We have communicated in ways to make things better, she would promise to make things better but will at the end of the day backslide. further issues deepened, I got tired and couldn't tolerate more of it, so I repeatedly asked for a separation, but yet she disagrees. One of the major that happened now is here in UK, as we relocated last year Sep. She had met a new lady friend at a party, apparently they got to know more of each other after the lady forgot her kids bag at the location so my wife was asked to take it that she will come over to ours to pick it up since we live close to each other.

To cut long story short, the woman is into beauty products marketing, she involved my madam in the hustle and they seem to pair along well, invites her to events held in hotels and all that. The one they went for 3 days ago, after the event, she called me that she was done, didnt want to take uber prolly cos it was expensive, so she said the lady claimed she will drop her off. An hour later she called she was on her way that the ladies husband have come to pick them up, 40mins later she said there was traffic at woolich that it might take time b4 she gets back. Because of the trust issues we always have and haven't been sorted, I checked her lcoation via her findmyiphone and lo and behold they were at the womans house. I waited at least 15mins to see if maybe it was the traffic, but it wasnt, because her movement was at a complete halt.

So I called her, she didnt pick, gave her another 3 missed calls she didnt pick, so i called my daughters phone that was with her, she then picked saying that she was on a zoom meeting with some clients thats why she couldnt pick, but that shes in the car still heading home,though i could hear TV sound, so i was like babe, it dont sound like ur in the car, she was like the ladys husbands car is a Porsche car, you can hear any sound, so i said i was going to call her on video call, I called she didnt pick, she then called me back on video while showing she was in the car and it was at that time her movement on the map started showing she was moving, this might be too much to be doing, but it just seem glaringly obvious that there is something she is hiding, but the most painful part was that she now handed the phone to her friend to defend her that she was truly in the car bla bla bla, i had to cut the call off.

I felt so embarrassed and felt maybe I would not have told her that she wasnt in a car, or that she would have handled the situation better by not handing over the phone to her friend to talk to me.

Do you guys really think trust issues that havent been resolved over the last 10 years can still be worked out?

In a life where you are born to live (if long for like 87 years and die then i don’t know why anyone over 25 will bother to give themselves sleepless nights over simple issues like this.

Find your way out of that marriage abeg
Crime / Re: Two Men Arrested For Stealing Water Tanks In Enugu by 27Pushing30: 12:02pm On May 02, 2023
Wawelexy:
Do they disappear with it? Cos I don't get it, how can they effortlessly steal over 17 tanks without being caught, when it's not a pin they can just put in their pockets.... This naija sef, nothing is safe

likeeee water tank ke?
Politics / Re: Workers’ Day: NLC Demands For 65 Years Retirement Age by 27Pushing30: 10:07am On May 02, 2023
Imagine the fuckery
Politics / Re: Peter Obi Breaks Silence On UK Ordeal, Apapa & Lai Mohammed's Statement by 27Pushing30: 10:05am On May 02, 2023
rippa:

by disgracing urself abi?

By disgracing the fraud and maybe opening obidient "eyes" sha.

Though your case isn't redeemable... you're too far gone.
Politics / Re: I Will Be A Governor With The Fear Of God, Dino Melaye Meets Religious Leaders by 27Pushing30: 10:03am On May 02, 2023
theophorus:
When He was a member of the House of Reps, did He represent with the fear of God?

When He was a Senator, did He Represent His People with the fear of God?

If the answers to the above questions is true, then His claim here is True but if not, then that claim is false.

NB: This Dino game is dope ooo. The Guy sabi Nigeria Politics wella, He don dey go Dobale and Beg everybody.

I think, He would Win but then the people of his state should be ready to bear the consequences of their choice.

You think wrong..,

Which traditional ruler Jona no visit? especially in SW and North. infact the rumors that time was very unsavory.

Alas he lost in most places outside SS/SE.

But for the visits them dey smile with am. that's politics.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Peter Obi Breaks Silence On UK Ordeal, Apapa & Lai Mohammed's Statement by 27Pushing30: 9:47am On May 02, 2023
rippa:

YOU ARE VERY CORRECT SIR
now rest

Muscles are still strong...

I will explore every legal means to reveal the fraud the Head of the Mob is.
Politics / Re: Peter Obi Breaks Silence On UK Ordeal, Apapa & Lai Mohammed's Statement by 27Pushing30: 4:11am On May 02, 2023
rippa:

U ARE VERY CORRECT.
person dem deport they attend church the next day grin
can u now rest

E enter UK abi dem send am back?
Politics / Re: Peter Obi Breaks Silence On UK Ordeal, Apapa & Lai Mohammed's Statement by 27Pushing30: 4:11am On May 02, 2023
trutharena:
Lol this man is a hardcore liar.

Same man that said he will “Not intentionally break the law” with regards to UK detention is now giving lamba about why he was detained.

You think you’re lying to the headless mob?

Please it is not a headless mob… HE IS The head of the mob

It is now clear
Foreign Affairs / Re: Russian Nuclear-Like Missile Hits Ukraine (Video) by 27Pushing30: 9:53pm On May 01, 2023
uniquetechng:
Russia is actually overrated, their military is at same level as Polish military without nukes.

When the war starts sha
Foreign Affairs / Re: Russian Nuclear-Like Missile Hits Ukraine (Video) by 27Pushing30: 9:52pm On May 01, 2023
RepoMan007:
America under Biden left afghan to focus on Ukrainian invasion from Russia. That's why they left hurriedly and left a large cache or arms behind.
Lol when Afghanistan end when Ukraine start?

US forces dey Ukraine

Excuses, excuses

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: Russian Nuclear-Like Missile Hits Ukraine (Video) by 27Pushing30: 8:30pm On May 01, 2023
SARSCoV2:

30 minutes indeed!

With number of dead soldiers they have sent to heaven and forceful military drafting, they still don’t have a reason to level Ukraine in 30 minutes.

It’s a wack mikitary and the world already knows that! A country that is struggling with a nation that it shares boarders with 🫨

Mexico can never hold the US that long.

Call a spade, a spade, Russia flopped!

It has lost more soldiers than US did in Afghanistan in a short period of time

Why hasn’t America invaded Cuba? Tiny Cuba?

Just dey there dey type rubbish

Did the US defeat Afghanistan? They came and met empty places

The Taliban retreated to the mountains and today is the Taliban not back from the mountains and ruling ? Did America not japa too as the Taliban were approaching?

As for Mexico make USA enter there first na. Same Mexico that held USA before ?

You think war is child’s play?

Russia is attacking the US Dollar and if the BRICS plan works then we go understand WAR NO BE BEANS

US cannot fight Russia militarily … it’s the power of sanctions that is keeping US influential.

14 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Photos Of Rumokwuta Bridge In Rivers To Be Commissioned By Tinubu by 27Pushing30: 6:39pm On May 01, 2023
oikirodah:
Governor Wike's 12th Flyover Project Stuns Rivers State as President-elect Unveils Rumuokwuta Bridge(Photos)

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah writes in from Abuja.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/governor-wikes-12th-flyover-project-stuns-rivers-state-as-president-elect-tinubu-unveils-rumuokwuta-bridgephotos/

Source iReporteronline.

I don’t get … won’t there be traffic lights at that underbridge?
Crime / Re: Precious Ofodile Nmelichukwu, UNIZIK Student Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by 27Pushing30: 2:00pm On May 01, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:
This level 200 student of Adult Education, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka is missing,
if you know anything about her whereabout, please, kindly report to the nearest police station around you.

lalasticlala Oam4j nlfpmod Mynd44

Last seen at her hostel is NOT a veritable statement.

The hostel authorities (if on campus) MUST provide her then because person no fit loss for inside hostel.

At this day and age working CCTV’s must have been set up at strategic locations within and leading to/out of hostels to help them confirm her last movement.

Tracking must become better

47 Likes 3 Shares

Travel / Re: New Airports In Nigeria: Anambra, Ebonyi & Ekiti Airports (Videos) by 27Pushing30: 6:42pm On Apr 27, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

This is states debt as at December 2022, Anambra State debt isn't upto 100, billion

you see why i say ya'll don't even know anything

What a waste of my time;

So you were expecting to see N100bn as state exposure?

Omo you're a true a true OBIDIENT
Travel / Re: New Airports In Nigeria: Anambra, Ebonyi & Ekiti Airports (Videos) by 27Pushing30: 6:13pm On Apr 27, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Soludo is yet to borrow money, he made it clear during his one year anniversary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gf9raTssqzo

Kindly point out where he said it. i have watched the link and its Iwayanwu who is speaking.

Show me evidence... e no dey hard.'
Travel / Re: New Airports In Nigeria: Anambra, Ebonyi & Ekiti Airports (Videos) by 27Pushing30: 3:45pm On Apr 27, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Obi built many infrastructures ,he was the one that acquired the land that Anambra state Airport is seating today, still he didn't borrow, wasn't owing anybody still save for the state, you know nothing about economy, that's way your region is most indebted state, when the criminal leaders are busy siphoning you future with debt, may be I should remind you that Anambra state debt is low and Soludo yet to borrow money.
https://www.nigeriainfo.fm/news/homepagelagos/anambra-state-begins-land-recovery-at-site-of-oba-airport/

Please bring evidence that Obi "purchased the land" as the article is stating otherwise.

Also soludo has already borrowed N100bn https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/544236-anambra-assembly-approves-soludos-n100bn-loan-request.html?tztc=1

Like i stated earlier only ignorant people can support Obi... its a no-brainer. the person must be ignorant.

Debt is life and life is debt.

What you use the debt for is your business.
Travel / Re: New Airports In Nigeria: Anambra, Ebonyi & Ekiti Airports (Videos) by 27Pushing30: 1:50pm On Apr 27, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Most of them are just ignorance, let compare the revenue allocation and debt, if Obi had place Anambra in serious debt and didn't save money for the state it would have been difficult for Obiano to build those massive projects without borrowing

OK he ''saved" ...Obiano used the savings abi and today Soludo is taking on debt abi... why??

You guys who have ZERO economic knowledge praise mediocrity, criminalize borrowing etc

I just dey laugh una

His savings show he had no plan on utilization so he saved...

so the only thing we can say he did was not loot.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Sudan: Nigerian Students Boarded Buses According To Their States Of Origin by 27Pushing30: 10:34am On Apr 27, 2023
SSFeedsNigeria:
Do they have 37 buses, i.e one bus for each state and the fct?

Or will the buses continue going back and forth 37 times even if some state buses are not filled to capacity during their own turn?

Can Abike and the fools supporting this rubbish make it make sense?? Will Air Peace also fly them to Nigeria according to their states of origin?

APC has really destroyed this country.

On our federal and private forms when you see "state of origin" kindly tick nil,

Even basic common sense will tell you there's something called line management. even in elections votes are sorted before being counted.

Common sense
Politics / Re: Tinubu: There’s No President-elect, What We Have Is A Sham – Adebanjo by 27Pushing30: 10:32am On Apr 27, 2023
Godjone:
excelling in criminality and fraud. I don't who is more stewp1d between Tinubu and u

Remind us the law Obi broke by mistake?

Obidients and ignotance

3 Likes

Travel / Re: Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) by 27Pushing30: 10:29am On Apr 27, 2023
kingthreat:
My guy you're not yet governor. Let your democratic term start first. By the way, hope you have the money to pay for the works. Taxation of substandard goods won't raise the IGR of Abia.

smiles.... azzin i just dey laugh...

You never start work you don dey carry contractors dey waka?

The books of the state have not been opened for your review... even within the first month of resumption a lot of work needs to be done in setting up the new government.

Anyway shebi that is how Soludo started?

Lets see how it goes.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Sudan: Nigerian Students Boarded Buses According To Their States Of Origin by 27Pushing30: 9:30am On Apr 27, 2023
IrawoKross:
These are what we are fighting against.

I am even more concerned about the ridiculous amount used in bringing them back. $1.5m

Calculate 40 buses .

Calculate security arrangements.

Calculate personnel.

Calculate logistics.

Calculate Food and water. '

Calculate back-channeling with local gangs and intel.

Note that Naira is our legal tender locally... outside naija you pay in USD for such emergency , dangerous missions

1 Like

Politics / Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State by 27Pushing30: 11:26pm On Apr 24, 2023
Olril18:
yeh
People who read our posts can see who lack common sense and is a mumu between me and you cos I never even abused you before you jump in with your madness.

it takes common sense to distinguish between an insult and a statement of fact.

sadly you lack it so you mixing both up
Politics / Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State by 27Pushing30: 8:19pm On Apr 24, 2023
Olril18:

Osun state is comparable to Anambra in terms of geo-location? How does that correlate to my post?
Secondly How do the matter of sea-port correlate again with my post?
Lagos apart from the fact that a part of it was FCT for 77 years was created as a state in 1967.
While Anambra state was created in 1991....same day as Osun State... therefore the Anambra comparison with Lagos does not make sense. Anambra in southeast can only be compared to Osun State in Southwest due to the fact that they are age mates in terms of the day of creation.
Also it actually seems you are the one that lack common sense.
And lastly I’m from Osogbo Osun state...you can confirmed that from my previous posts on this forum.

Common sense is not your forte...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 94 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.