Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

27Pushing30's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 27Pushing30's Profile / 27Pushing30's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 94 pages)

Politics / Re: Fueling Uncertainty:investigating Nigeria's Subsidy Removal And Dangote Refinery by 27Pushing30: 8:14pm On Apr 24, 2023
dexmond:

The south claims 5o be educated yet are the ones paying the bulk of the money into the federation account that the North the bulk of the money.

Am I ignorant. You can educate me

Anyone over 25 can no longer be educated... to free themselves of ignorance they must seek out knowledge on their own.

Anyway maybe you can start by googling how refineries make sales at least that will cure the ignorant talk of Dangote wont sell to SE and MB.

Also cure yourself on attache by force
Politics / Re: Video Of Bola Tinubu Arriving Abuja. by 27Pushing30: 6:31pm On Apr 24, 2023
pol23:
I’m a Yoruba man.
I never support your ambition, because I belief it’s selfish and not the best for Nigeria.
Lots of my friends and Family voted Obi, most of us believe he’s the right man for the job.
Tinubu won election in what many of us believe it’s rigged…
Several drama has unfolded since the election, most of which are abuse by the Easterners.
This made some of us to even doubt all what we believed about Obi.
It now seems like the Easterners just package Obi for everybody….
Harassment of Igbos in Lagos is also condemned, that’s one of the reason why many Yoruba are not on Tinubu’s side….
But as things are now…. It’s like we narrowly dodge a bullet with Obi…
The abuse since Tinubu won is way too much.
I remember the flood in Ekiti after election, some people were even jubilating….

This is really sad…

All this acts are what made few of us to start supporting Jagaban partially…

Welcome home Jagaban of Africa…. Location has changed from Lagos to FCT..
Igbo man claiming yoruba
Politics / Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State by 27Pushing30: 6:26pm On Apr 24, 2023
Olril18:

Anambra was created in 1991...same day as Osun state Tinubu boys has ruled previously. The comparison today should not be be between Lagos and Anambra but Anambra and Osun State.

Osun state is not comparable to Anambra in terms of geo-location.

is that not why you guys are begging for seaport?

common sense sha las las
Politics / Re: Fueling Uncertainty:investigating Nigeria's Subsidy Removal And Dangote Refinery by 27Pushing30: 6:20pm On Apr 24, 2023
dexmond:
The south is very naive for relying on Dangoye to supply them fuel. Since it's a private business, he can close not sell to the SE or Middle Belt.

what sort of ignorance is this FFS.

6 Likes 1 Share

Travel / Re: 4000 Empty Containers Leaving Nigeria (Picture) by 27Pushing30: 5:22pm On Apr 21, 2023
Where’s the confirmation that those “4,000” containers are “empty”.

The average Nigerian has no reasoning skills.

Someone (with a white mans picture) tweets something and suddenly start commenting pro-obi yarns lol

Organic supporters indeed

1 Like

Travel / Re: 4000 Empty Containers Leaving Nigeria (Picture) by 27Pushing30: 5:17pm On Apr 21, 2023
PoliteActivist:

I like your signature: see video below: "On your mandate, on your mandate..."

The FBI knew of the day Bola Tinubu's two youngest daughters Habibat Oyindamola Tinubu and Zainab Abisola Tinubu bought houses in New York at ages 25 and 22, with no known jobs or businesses. One was a deluxe condo at 55 Berry Street, Brooklyn, New York, NY 11249. Oyindamola paid $2,150,000 in cash for this one in 2014. The other was a deluxe apartment at 255 Hudson Street, New York, NY 10013. Zainab Abisola Tinubu paid $2,400,000 in cash for this one. Their financial transactions that Nigerian media would spend months and months searching for, the FBI has them at their fingertips.

What is in Bola Tinubu's FBI file is very important. Foreign intelligence agencies will never release such, for these are their aces in diplomacy, economic and security interests. The contents of these files are the scissors their countries will use to grab our president's balls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bc6COWi65hU

No problem but when will Peter Obi tell us the law he “unknowingly broke” or would you guys petition UK to disclose the crime committed?

1 Like

Education / Re: 25% Requirement: Solve This Mathematics Word Problem by 27Pushing30: 2:48am On Apr 20, 2023
WesternPanzer:
No need of speaking long grammar. I have another formular albeit more straight forward.

(A) To gain admission to UNIZIK, a candidate must score at least C in 6 subjects including Mathematics and English. Even if you scored As in 9 subjects but had Fs in English and Maths, you have failed automatically.

The Admissions board by this demand confers special status on Mathematics and English even though they are still "subjects" like others.

By implication, same situation applies to the 25% requirement in my opinion.

The Constitution by that section granted Special Status to Abuja as the Federal Capital Territory even though it may still be interpreted as a State.

As long as Tinubu did not score 25% in Abuja, he is an illegal President Elect based on the constitution. Reason most world leaders are not congratulating him.

This is also why Datti Ahmed said that swearing in Tinubu will be an assault on Nigeria's Democracy because doing so would be unconstitutional.

But what do I know? Nigeria has always been a huge crime scene where the highest criminals gets their way. Know this and know peace.

N.B
One reminder to those quoting me. Lets not also Forget that The So called President elect forfeited 460,000 dollars in money related to drug crimes. Do you honestly believe that if he didnt know he will be convicted, he will forfeit thay money? undecided undecided

The Tinubu I know as a Sly Fox is well aware that the US authorities have damning evidence against him and pursuing "Not Guilty" will nail him to the Cross of Chicago. Reason he forfeited. Make no mistakes about this.

Many of Una either no go school or just dey blinded by bias against the winner.

We have states and capital.

Constitution says 25% in states and capital (36 states plus 1 capital = 37)

That this is even a debate shows how dull the average Nigerian is . Lmaoooo

1 Like

Politics / Re: Peter Obi Attends Labour Party's NEC Meeting In Abuja (Pictures) by 27Pushing30: 9:50am On Apr 19, 2023
Obinwenite:

Una go just open mouth talk any how. Peter Obi that just donated 100millions to Boromeo general hospital last week. Keep wasting your time.

Catholic hospital.. Yeah true
Politics / Re: China Reacts To Reports Of Funding Terror Groups In Nigeria. by 27Pushing30: 3:08pm On Apr 18, 2023
KnowledgePower7:
The only thing china is funding in Nigeria is fake Tecno phones.

Releasing new transion junk every week

that "Junk" has ensured that over the past 13 years many Nigerians have access to the internet.

Where was Africa before the Asians came?

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Malami Writes Buhari, Admits Nigeria Cannot Win OPL 245 Court Cases by 27Pushing30: 2:31pm On Apr 18, 2023
The porosity of info in this administration is embarrassing

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Davido Visits Lagos Commissioner Of Police To Discuss Security At His Concert by 27Pushing30: 8:48am On Apr 18, 2023
No let endsars agitators protect you na.

That's how these US rappers be screaming Bleep the police but na police dey protect em for shows, media tours etc.

12 Likes

Romance / Re: Man Spends 21 Hours On His Knees Begging His Ex-Girlfriend To Take Him Back by 27Pushing30: 2:57pm On Apr 17, 2023
21 hours? on his knees? lol people believe anything these days sha
Politics / Re: Why Are Tinubu's Supporters Desperately Trying To Turn Nigerians Against Igbos? by 27Pushing30: 2:29pm On Apr 17, 2023
kiako:

Lol, see him rejoicing that "Nigerians hate Igbos"

The OP never stated that but pointing out you people's futile effort in trying to cause such.

TRY harder

"rejoicing" well na faceless forum sha...

Dropping my 2cents don turn "rejoicing" .

Illiterates everywhere
Politics / Re: Why Are Tinubu's Supporters Desperately Trying To Turn Nigerians Against Igbos? by 27Pushing30: 2:03pm On Apr 17, 2023
Eniitankorede:

Excellent response. The igbos are their own worst enemies. You lose election and you want to destroy the country because of that. Instead of you to start grooming an igbo leader like Umahi to start the handshake across the niger early enough, you keep engaging in subversive activities against the country. How can other ethnic groups like you? You went to defence HQ asking the military to take over government, is that not hatred of Nigeria and Nigerians?

Just like the songs of Solomon story about the 2 women dragging ownership of one child... they prefer the child slaughtered.

Now its obviously not all igbos ... maybe maybe not a majority sef but a vocal section of igbos have caused this perception towards them.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Why Are Tinubu's Supporters Desperately Trying To Turn Nigerians Against Igbos? by 27Pushing30: 12:27pm On Apr 17, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
There are lots of Nigerians who do not buy into your Anti-Igbo sentiments.
A lot of them voted Peter Obi and will gladly vote him again if there is another presidential election with him on the ballot.

I have zero anti-Igbo sentiment. I only have phobia for people who are anti-Nigerian… if a large population are igbos then what do they say about the shoe and it’s fittings?

Obi was rejected in the SW (except Lagos with a large Igbo contingent) and failed to get 25% elsewhere in yorubaland (correct me if I’m wrong)…

Tinubu also failed to do well in the SE , scoring less than 25% in all (correct me if I’m wrong) …

Yet igbos heavily insulted Yorubas especially Ekiti people as they were the first state to be called in this election… the voice notes are there:

So like I said nobody send the igbos … not because igbos are not likes but because the igbo type of politics has no place in civilized Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Why Are Tinubu's Supporters Desperately Trying To Turn Nigerians Against Igbos? by 27Pushing30: 12:21pm On Apr 17, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
Did the hate against Igbos by APC start after the election?

APC has nothing against Igbos but Igbos hate APC.

Funny enough right from 2015 elections igbos have refused to move on and before the primaries igbos had already begun peddling all manner of hate at Tinubu.

Anyway that’s life if you exude hate everyone will dislike cos avoid you.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Why Are Tinubu's Supporters Desperately Trying To Turn Nigerians Against Igbos? by 27Pushing30: 12:17pm On Apr 17, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
like liar Mohammed, Bayo ofafuga, Dele Alika, Festus keyamo, Food for Kayode, Fashole etc. This are yoruba leaders who tell lies on National TV and space like their lives depend on it [ which actually does]

Did you See the detective of rocket science Fashole even though he is a Muslim and yoruba leader dishing out lies like a primary school dropout on channel tv grin grin

You are here writing Igbos in capital Letters to force your own lies on Nigerians to hate Igbos .

Tell me who went to Chicago to do druggs fordeiting over 400,000 Dollars. Your God and personal saviour Buhari went on the World stage to say Nigerian youth are lazy. Who said if you be Igbo dont come out and vote. Who broked people's head, thinking they are Igbo during the past election

Continue deceiving your coven. NIgerians know the people who hates Nigerians and tell lies to usher in a drug baron

Yawns … it’s quite obvious you too are Igbo. Anyway continue idling away

1 Like

Politics / Re: Why Are Tinubu's Supporters Desperately Trying To Turn Nigerians Against Igbos? by 27Pushing30: 11:54am On Apr 17, 2023
Because IGBO people have peddled and still peddling so much hate and vile rhetoric at the man.

Because IGBO people rather than face the task of upturning Tinubu’s victory at the courts are rallying world leaders (external forces) towards debasing the country - not Tinubu only but the country -

Tinubu is not the one making Nigerians dislike the Igbos , the igbos are doing a good job of that on their own

22 Likes 4 Shares

Politics / Re: 29-Year-Old Akarachi Amadi Wins Imo House Of Reps Election by 27Pushing30: 10:41am On Apr 17, 2023
Collins4u1:

yes he'll win. the Labour party candidate na zombie. he did thrash in his tenure

so LP are recycling old cargoes ? and claiming "new force" to chase away the old guard

5 Likes

Travel / Re: Nigerians Reveal What Makes Them Cry In The UK by 27Pushing30: 2:33pm On Apr 14, 2023
British economy is expected to go into recession this year
Politics / Re: You Can’t Drag Igbo Into Another War, Ohanaeze Tells Ekpa by 27Pushing30: 12:03pm On Apr 13, 2023
richmond500:
It was obvious that after NK arrest, many ipobians decide to take over IPOB, Simon Ekpa just happened to win a faction of Ipob
It could have been Obi's brother.
Accepting that u fvcked up is not bad, stop shifting every blames.
You want to blame Tinubu for everything.
Sit@Home, u blame Tinubu
You lose election, u blame Tinubu
Obi got detained, u blame Tinubu.

Oga calm down

Check Nigeria's history and point out where Igbos accepted blame for anything
Family / Re: Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me by 27Pushing30: 3:38pm On Apr 12, 2023
makes no sense...

If you wan cheat , always cheat far away from home and with strangers

But your wife's sister? oga that's quite disappointing behaviour... you're embarassing yourself abeg.

I suggest since the girl is even of marriageable age (28) tell your wife she can no longer live in same house with you guys, let her go and begin to chart her own life. contribute 70% of her rent and moving cost.

she can always come visit once once but even the bible says "lead us not into temptation" because many men cannot survive it.

nicej2:
Dear Nairalanders, i am not really good posting my issues online. But this time i need your advise.

I have been married for 9 years now and my sister inlaw has been living with us( I, my wife and the kids) for the past 6 years now, although I am not always around.
I have never imagine any negative thoughts toward her. I always see her like my younger sister, i have been taken care of her. She is 28 years old and I can't really says if she have a boyfriend cos I haven't see one around her. She is a boss in her working place but yet i foots all her bills in the house without bothering anyone, including my wife that is also a boss .Until of recent she started wearing seductive clothes around the house, Some how i started developing feelings for her As if she knows, she continues wearing those clothes and started showing more caring towards me.
I can't believed that i am having feelings for my sister inlaw cos i am a disciplined man to the core. Even during university days girls do come to my apartment passed a night without molesting them. I am well brought up. But is like that disciplined man in me started degenerating as i began to see this girl in my dreams.
There was a night i returned from travelled, i started feeling the urge to go to her room. My wife almost cought me that night cos we lives in 3 bedroom, I have my own room, my wife have her own and my sister inlaw have her own room. So we sleep in separate rooms except some occasions my wife decided to stay in my room. That night i was pimping through her door. I have been trying to control my feelings and I believed the reason why I have not sleep with her is because i am not always around and I also the fear of traditions implications of sleeping with sister inlaw . And my wife is not helping matters, she can leave both of us alone in d house and go to all night church program and the children will be sleeping.

I don't really know what to do. Should I tell my wife so that we can get her accommodation or just let the sleeping dog be. Though I don't really want her to leave cos is my wife and the children are alone in the compound. I just want to kill that urge before I return from travel.

Sorry for the long episode ..😀

1 Like

Politics / Re: Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members by 27Pushing30: 12:52pm On Apr 12, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Nice list.

What are they to do? I know Asiwaju had one then and the document they developed were part of the working documents Asiwaju and his predecessors adopted in Lagos.

The political will to implement their ideas must be total.

Btw, I do not see anyone with sports background on this. For a state that owns Enyimba FC , haba, you need a Sports person on that list.
check my signature for free stuffs!

Enyinmba's story is embarassing.

Two time african champions for that matter.

Making the group stages of CAF competitions should be a minimum requirement sef instead they always get disciplined in the group stages

1 Like

Politics / Re: UK Immigrations Detain Obi At London Airport, Alleged Impersonation by 27Pushing30: 11:57am On Apr 12, 2023
Sangoamadioha1:
Let him go and incident it with the police instead of all these side talk like a woman.
Next we will hear is that Obi's name was used in a criminal transaction and his followers will say his identity was duplicated as raised by this woman.
If this is true he should incident it with our police.

If na for Naija he for dey all over twitter dey cap nonsense. same with that Ezekwesili

5 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Atiku Didn’t Meet Conditions To Win, INEC Tells Tribunal by 27Pushing30: 10:38am On Apr 12, 2023
seunmsg:

It is all noise and nothing else. Section 299 of the constitution already stated clearly that FCT should be treated as a state for all constitutional matters. I live in FCT and i know I don’t have two heads so why should my vote be treated specially than the votes of people living in Enugu for instance?

You know how much be rent for abuja? abeg your vote is SPECIAL whether you like it or not. ROTFL.
Politics / Re: INEC To Tribunal: Obi's Petition Is Abusive, Incompetent And Should Be Dismissed by 27Pushing30: 8:32pm On Apr 11, 2023
Risingblue008:
Na inec dey speak now for APC
LOL
Wonders shall never end

SMH empty vessels

INEC are respondents in the suit .. INEC must respond .

You cannot have a petition without listing INEC as a respondent .

It’s really quite easy to fool obidients no wonder when the channels TV reporter enter Obi lecturing him that there is a difference between BVAS AND IREV his lame response was “That’s how the people on the street call it”

SMH
E

2 Likes

Politics / Re: INEC To Tribunal: Obi's Petition Is Abusive, Incompetent And Should Be Dismissed by 27Pushing30: 7:37pm On Apr 11, 2023
derecho:
One thing is clear,
LP's petition is the most difficult petition that INEC/Tinubu's SANs have encountered.
It took them 21 days to write this hogwash.
This would have made sense if they replied the 2nd day.

It's just like the case of a boastful Student who believes he can solve any question posed to him in a one-hour test. After reading the question about 10times and for shame of submitting a blank sheet, decided to start writing nonsense about 5mins to the end of the test AND even asking for extra sheet.

How would it be heard that Woke Olanipekun SAN and 15 other SANs couldn't reply meaningfully?

Imagine them speaking as judges.
How can you say a petition is incompetent blablabla?

Go and prove that it is.

We call people like you empty vessels.

Na people like Una dey read simple question for exam hall feel say your know am rush go submit only to realise you read wrong.

Your candidate didn’t “rush” to file petition and you expect others to “rush” ?

I doubt you’re anything useful in this life

4 Likes 1 Share

Investment / Re: 'Arrest Sabinus For Promoting AI Mining Ponzi Scheme' - Nigerians Write EFCC by 27Pushing30: 6:30pm On Apr 11, 2023
Maryloveth:
Some of this content creators and influencers just promote any content/product without making substantive effort to know more about the company/product they are doing promotion(s) for.

But then,you might do all the background investigation and checks,and still find nothing incriminating about a said company or product until you have marketed their products,and they get bursted inthe future.

Lol in saner climes sabinus go dey fight court case steady.

This is the reason why you don't see celebrities just advertise like that... because being a popular figure you legitimize whatever outfit you turn out for.

Naxo person sue Rihanna , jake paul and co for different things related to ads they did and dem pay.

Same way a celebrity can sue companies and even governments for using their brand -physical or copyrighted intellectual works without their consent because it is believed that their presence legitimizes the product.
\

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: WAEC Scratch Card Confirms Sanwo-Olu Submitted Fake GCE Result To INEC - Jandor by 27Pushing30: 5:36pm On Apr 11, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Mr. Man, you're still arguing blindly. Falsification of result is a criminal case and doesn't have timeline or validity. It can be raised at anytime.

Raised before an Election petitions Tribunal?

no be me wan fully you continue dey argue.

thanks ... lets wait for court to decide whether they can enter such cases,
Politics / Re: WAEC Scratch Card Confirms Sanwo-Olu Submitted Fake GCE Result To INEC - Jandor by 27Pushing30: 4:17pm On Apr 11, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

You people just like arguing for arguing sake, just to feel good of giving support to your preferred. Are you aware that there is already a precedence on the same issue. Document falsification and alteration was what denied Lyon to be governor of Bayelsa state because his deputy falsified his certificates.
Presentation of false information disqualify any candidate.
For the record, immunity doesn't cover election matter now. Where no more in 2000 where Tinubu survived a case against him because he was wearing the gown of immunity. Preelection matters are treated at the main court while the post election matters are treated by the tribunal court.

When was Lyon's case filed? before or after election, simple question? let me help you .
The apex court upheld the November 12, 2019 judgment of the Federal High Court in Abuja, which had earlier disqualified Degi-Eremienyo."

Note that the the first judgment was made November 12, while governorship was done November 16.

It went all the way to supreme court even because even INEC had to allow APC remain on the ballot for the governorship election.

I don't argue for argument sake... i read and follow up on legal issues. you obviously don't.
Politics / Re: Tinubu: APC Asks Election Tribunal To Dismiss Obi, Lp’s Petition, Gives Reasons by 27Pushing30: 3:29pm On Apr 11, 2023
DMerciful:
I just dey laugh you.

and vice versa
Politics / Re: ‘Headless Mob Killed Christ’: Soludo’s Easter Message Sparks Controversy by 27Pushing30: 2:51pm On Apr 11, 2023
soludo no mention name o but Ndi headless mob are triggered

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 94 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.