Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

27Pushing30's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 27Pushing30's Profile / 27Pushing30's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 94 pages)

Politics / Re: FCT 25% Requirement: Olisa Agbakoba Saw This Coming by 27Pushing30: 10:13am On Mar 22, 2023
okuta007:

why you no say make who lose popular vote for US presidential election but win electoral college no enter white house ?

you smoke shit abi ? when it is convenient - you compare USA with Nigeria - when it is inconvenient - you tell them to leave us alone

Na so dem dey take cane flog people wey won go vote for opposition party for America ? na so dem dey snatch ballot box for America

Na so dem dey use megaphone warn people wey no won vote for the party in power to stay at home - ? your fada grin

Go and read and stop embarassing yourself...

NOBODY cares about popular vote in the US... two third isn't even a term used in US elections. The electoral college sef is just a ratifying body.

The US uses a POINTS System each state has allocated points and once you get to a certain score you have won because no one else can catch up. That is why US Networks CALL the winner of an election 5 days before official announcement by the E.C.

Ignorance na disease

1 Like

Politics / Re: FCT 25% Requirement: Olisa Agbakoba Saw This Coming by 27Pushing30: 8:59am On Mar 22, 2023
Racoon:
Even the ever forthright and uncompromising retired INEC REC-Mike Igini told them but they don't want to hear.

I tire... very nonsensical thinking...

So Abuja na special state pass Washington D.C sef

4 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers by 27Pushing30: 3:01pm On Mar 21, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
That Abuja 25% would nail Tinubu.Peter Obi is smart.Pdp would file case for rigging and none upload of results.Peter Obi covered other areas.Thats if this prayers are true becos premium times is pro apc.

return your B.sc

1 Like

Politics / Re: Don't Lose Hope, I Will Defend Your Votes - GRV Tells Supporters by 27Pushing30: 4:28pm On Mar 19, 2023
Built2last:
Let me further declare my bias here; I am an Igbo man from Anambra State.

A Benin friend told me last week that I support Peter Obi because he's Igbo and from Anambra State! I was actually speechless at his prejudice!

Someone also said it's time we help the Igbos they have suffered so much in this country; I was like seriously?

I still hear some say voting for Peter Obi will be justice for the Igbos; ignorance is really really appalling!

Let me drop a few points here;

If some of the reasons alluded above is why you are supporting Peter Obi, then you are not different from the Tribal Warlords and Religious extremist!

Let me shock you further;

when I was at Abuja last year. I joined a discussion at the Hotel lobby and one Northern guy declared with uncommon arrogance; *" THE IGBOS SHALL CONTINUE TO SUFFER IN THIS COUNTRY, THEY WILL NEVER SMELL THE PRESIDENCY, THEY WILL PAY DEARLY FOR 1966...!"*

I asked him; Do you think the Igbos are suffering in this country? He thundered yes!

I told him my brother, let me help you a little bit; *" THE IGBOS WILL BE THE LAST TO SUFFER IN THIS COUNTRY!"* NO MATTER HOW BAD THIS COUNTY BECOMES THE AVERAGE IGBO BUSINESS MAN IS THE MOST INSULATED!

Everyone turned at me in shock; My Northern guy thundered; it's a lie, it's a lie! Which position do they occupy in this country?

I said let me help your ignorance a little;

Who paid for this Hotel? Your company or yourself? He said his company. I said do you know who owns the Hotel? He said no, I told him. He said then he won't lodge here again. I said my brother from TRANSCORP Hotels Owned by Tony Onyemaechi Elumelu to Bolingo to Chelsea, To Top Rank, To Rockview, to almost 95% of Hotels in Abuja here is owned by the same people you said are suffering!

I told him if you car is bad where do you buy your parts from?

If you are buying books, stationeries, school bags, etc who sells them at the market?

If you want to build where do you buy your building materials from?

I told him, I could go on and on.

I told him even in Port Harcourt, even in Lagos, almost every nook and cranny of this country; *"THE CHANCES THAT YOU WILL SPEND 90% OF YOUR INCOME ON AN IGBO MAN IS AS REAL AS TODAY!"*

Every where became silent! Let me explain why the Igbo man suffering is just a mirage;

The Government makes policy to increase import tariffs; Igbo man goes out import the goods, pays the tariffs and custom duties, afterwards he factors it into the cost of materials. You go to him to buy at the new price. He makes his Normal profit. *"AT THE END THE NEW TARIFF IS PAID BY WHO?* Everyone was shocked!

I told them no matter what Government does it can never affect the average businessman; The average businessman will always make his profit and shift the burden to the purchasers!

The only tribe in this country that have secured their Economy almost 100% is the Igbos. It's only in Igboland where Business and Property ownership is almost 98% owned by them! After they secured their homeland, they also arrive in your domain and in some instances control 50-80% of the entire commercial activities and sometimes upto 15-25% property ownership apart from Abuja they own about 70-75%. *"And you said they are suffering?"*

After about 40minutes of my indepth lecture, my Northern guy became silenced and confused. He suddenly realized that what his political leaders are telling him that we are suffering the igbos is actually boomeranging on them!

To be sincere, 2023 shouldn't be about Justice for the Igbos or it's the turn of the Igbos! How is Katsina after PMB? Go and ask! How did OBJ rule transform the West? Many Southwesterners insist to date that OBJ was never their choice! How did 6-years of Goodluck Jonathan transform BAYELSA?

If Peter Obi campaign goes tribal, I can assure you many people will abandon his campaign including myself!

Peter Obi should be treated on his merit and be given opportunity to rescue this country!

I laughed the other day when Asiwaju declared that he needs well meaning Nigerians to join him and rescue this country! *RESCUE? LIKE SERIOUSLY? FROM WHO?!*
epistle upon epistle

13 Likes 3 Shares

Celebrities / Re: Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV by 27Pushing30: 2:21pm On Mar 19, 2023
Zonefree:

Shouldn't Oba encourage democracy?

he went to seek endorsement and was rejected... nothing to see here

1 Like

Politics / Re: 2023: Delta Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by 27Pushing30: 6:18pm On Mar 18, 2023
Honlucas:
Agege
i be APC supporter but your results are from his strongholds so i'm not surprised

2 Likes

Foreign Affairs / Re: International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes by 27Pushing30: 6:16pm On Mar 17, 2023
God1000:
Good, Benjamin Netanyahu is next, Putin is a sadist and war criminal

This means Putin cannot travel to any of the 123 countries that recognise the jurisdiction of ICC court including Nigeria

I always laugh anytime I see Africans who have repeatedly blamed the west for instability in many countries now supporting this modern day Adolf Hitler

Isn't that hypocrisy? This will further damage his already battered image.

This senseless war orchestrated by Putin because of his ego and imperial ambition has put the entire world in great danger, let's continue to pray that this will not lead to world war III because all of us will die in a nuclear war.

I don't see how Russia and China can dethrone USA without fighting a war
See this slave

3 Likes

Crime / Re: Have You Killed Someone Before? (My Experience) by 27Pushing30: 12:00pm On Mar 17, 2023
seborrhic:

I always ask myself,what do people gain from lies and how do Nigerians find it so easy to lie,it's like they see it as a way of life.

Any one who read either story can obviously see it’s a fat white lie lmaooo

This Nairaland ehn
Politics / Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Are Not Capable Of Seeing Reason Except It Favours Them by 27Pushing30: 7:23am On Mar 15, 2023
Stanweezy:
1. The IREV showed what was announced is different from what's on the portal

2. What about the doctored and suppressed result in different polling unit where original results were swapped

3. We should allow judiciary to do their job, their are so many evidence to be presented in court

When the court processes start then we will know if this your statement is true.

Responding to it just to ensure i can reassess your bold claims later because all the results in my area tallies with what’s on the IREV
Politics / Re: More Pictures Of The Osogbo-Ila-Odo Roads Commissioned By Governor Adeleke by 27Pushing30: 7:19am On Mar 15, 2023
Badgers14:
So he started and completed this road project in 100 days?

Lol let these kids keep dreaming na …

It was virtually 95% completed when he took office … it’s commissioning he did.

In any case Government is a continuum… he has every right to milk this road of every political value it can offer him

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Why Obi Had ‘Sweeping Victory’ In South-South, South-East - Okowa by 27Pushing30: 7:47pm On Mar 14, 2023
guidelines are not Legal requirements.. LAW takes precedence.

omo even clear evidence you cannot even agree to read and comprehend

omo ignorance is bliss... enjoy.
onuman:

Great that you finally came to understand that "GUIDELINES are RULES" that must be followed in conduct of whatever..

For the discourse of the last presidential election in Nigeria, the GUIDELINES earlier established by the INEC was the rule.

But INEC later shifted from its GUIDELINES (rule) at the middle of the election proper.
That shift automatically invalidates the outcome of the election process with the result.
Politics / Re: Why Obi Had ‘Sweeping Victory’ In South-South, South-East - Okowa by 27Pushing30: 6:08pm On Mar 14, 2023
onuman:

When a soccer game starts, going (scoring) through a steady goalpost signifies a win;
but going (scoring) through a shifted goalpost is invalid.
But why is this difficult for you to understand?
Any goal scored through a shifted goalpost must be ANNULLED by the REFEREE. THE SAME WAY NO SANER JUDGE WILL ACCEPT TINUBU'S GOAL SCORED THROUGH A SHIFTED GOALPOST.

It's hard to believe that you attended a recognised higher institution, or did you go through Oluwole school where no Yoruba elder has been able to trace its address in Lagos, no class year, no certificate, except all forged, like your mentor, Tinubu?
In saner climes but in USA dem dey dispute elections regularly lol ...

Politics / Re: Why Obi Had ‘Sweeping Victory’ In South-South, South-East - Okowa by 27Pushing30: 5:36pm On Mar 14, 2023
onuman:

When someone says that a referee is entitled to shift the goalpost during the football match, that person is the stark illiterate of the time.

INEC the referee in the February 25th presidential and National Assembly elections shifted the goalpost at the middle of a football match, pronounced your Tinubu the winner of the match, you came here to rant and call the protesting team stark illiterates. What educational attainment did you reach that others could not reach?

Education without intelligence is worse than illiteracy… and the average Nigerian graduate is “illiterate” because all they went to do in school is CRAM And pour out during exams.

If na by academic qualification then Profs. won’t put blackmailing students ahead of nurturing them to academic excellence.

Going through the goal post signifies a goal… and to go through the post of winning a presidential election you must get the most votes and win enough spread ….

The court will ask you to prove you met those two criteria’s every other thing na story.

The CBN said banks should not dispense cash OTC then said Banks should dispense OTC … why because common sense tells you to adapt to challenges.

If all you have to hold on to is that INEC did not transmit results electronically then I put it to you that you are either willfully ignorant or just plain ignorant

Either way you are ignorant.

The results are now on the IREV Shebi y’all have “pics” from your units feel free to present them at the court sessions… e no hard.
Politics / Re: Why Obi Had ‘Sweeping Victory’ In South-South, South-East - Okowa by 27Pushing30: 3:25am On Mar 14, 2023
smokinloud:

lolz. The fact that the electoral act permits INEC to transmit results their own way ( to adopt any regulation to conduct election) makes it legal to halt the electronic transmission for the main time due to glitches and hackers trying to gain access to its server.
So there's no legal case against INEC not transmitting result electronically since INEC can decide that independently!.

Azzin people are quite dull in this country

First they claimed they won , now na the process dem wan dey sue against

Very watery case but they keep spilling trash just to look “rebellious”

Welcome to 2023 bro… where literates cannot discern between reality and fiction

1 Like

Politics / Re: Why Obi Had ‘Sweeping Victory’ In South-South, South-East - Okowa by 27Pushing30: 3:23am On Mar 14, 2023
They have stopped claiming they won the election

Now it is the PROCESS they are challenging lmaoooooooo
Politics / Re: Lagos State Labour Party Secures Court Order Compelling INEC To Transmit Results by 27Pushing30: 7:34pm On Mar 03, 2023
Pickmycall:
So up till now INEC chairman has not transmitted Election results into it portal?What is going on?
85% uploaded

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Lagos State Labour Party Secures Court Order Compelling INEC To Transmit Results by 27Pushing30: 7:33pm On Mar 03, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
What will happen if this order is not obeyed and Labour party emerge victorious in the governorship and house of assembly elections

Good question lol
Politics / Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by 27Pushing30: 9:44am On Mar 03, 2023
Nwodosis:
Obidients are everywhere digging up evidences.

lol go tender the tweet for supreme court

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference by 27Pushing30: 4:03pm On Mar 02, 2023
Sitwalkstand:
Sensational headline at its best.

Content creators will set this country on fire.

He said he got a call today from a 2018 graduate this morning. He asked her what she does, she said she doesn't have a job but will like to bake as its the skill she has. he now asked so why are you not baking, the lady said she doesn't have N75,000 to buy oven to bake. Thats why Obi broke down after saying this is what Nigerian youths are going through.

He has a Bank, let him direct her to his bank and lets see if his bank issues loan like that lol

6 Likes

Politics / Re: What Exactly Did The Electoral-Act-2022 Say About The Election Results.?? by 27Pushing30: 3:39pm On Mar 02, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
For those who continue to argue that Transmission is not inside the Electoral Act...

I guess that these sections of the Electoral Act which I quoted here might have done justice to their argument..

In cars there are Manual and Automatic Gears (Transmission) aint there?
Politics / Re: Without Winning FCT, A President Cannot Be Legally Declared — Ozoani by 27Pushing30: 3:35pm On Mar 02, 2023
basilo102:
Abuja is regarded as a state in the law but "and" is conjucive. Therefore 25% is compulsory in " Abuja state"

SAN dey find MONEY you dey here dey talk english

You think say the SAN no know?? ROTFL

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by 27Pushing30: 7:49am On Mar 02, 2023
Politics / Re: INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect by 27Pushing30: 6:09am On Mar 01, 2023
Bornbiafra:
President of zoo

Didn’t take much time for Nigeria to become a zoo once again

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by 27Pushing30: 8:10pm On Feb 28, 2023
MatrixCircle:
Even APC supporters are ashamed of the level of daylight foolish miscalculated rigging. APC supporters knows Tinubu can't win Rivers State. This is a proof of what well meaning Nigerians are shouting on. Terrible grin grin grin grin grin the election has become a laughing matter grin

IGBO NO GOOD SWITCH TO ALCOHOL ONLY
Politics / Re: Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election by 27Pushing30: 8:06pm On Feb 28, 2023
PresidentAtiku:
Hahahahahahaha

The funniest occurrence in 2023

APC, Tinubu, INEC and Wike are all Stupid

Expect the mother of protests in PH
The 88,000 are free to protest
Politics / Re: Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits by 27Pushing30: 7:55pm On Feb 28, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
The love for this man is too much

What a great man , I'm happy to campaign for him and I'm super happy that Labour Party performed excellently well in this election

National Hero cool

naxo una tag Ojukwu wey lead una to senseless war :great man"

Damn
Crime / Re: How A Man And His Girlfriend Killed A Dispacher O Steal His Bike, Video by 27Pushing30: 4:24am On Feb 28, 2023
Politics / Re: Obi: INEC Should Have Had Pictures Of Presidential Candidates On Ballot Papers by 27Pushing30: 2:13pm On Feb 25, 2023
hisexcellency34:
What will happen to places where logo is missing?

There is No place that logo is missing.

No mind them jare

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: 2023: APC Suspends Orji Uzo Kalu by 27Pushing30: 3:25pm On Feb 24, 2023
They call BATists urchins but will not bother to read the article before commenting lol
Politics / Re: Pictures Of PDP Situation Room by 27Pushing30: 9:54am On Feb 23, 2023
PureMe01:

Fake. That's Edo situation room back in 2020

It’s even written there.

I’ll always say this … Nigerians have a choice between track record and “I will do this, I will do that”

The lack of verification on this Nairaland forum is quite disappointing .

Stuff like this shouldn’t get to FP
Politics / Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by 27Pushing30: 7:43pm On Feb 22, 2023
Slynation:
27pushing30....!! How market?? Is it still a fake news?? Una matter dey weak me sometimes

Continue peddling ignorance abeg

Common sense is not your friend

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 94 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.