Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

27Pushing30's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 27Pushing30's Profile / 27Pushing30's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 94 pages)

Politics / Re: Naira Crisis Suits Must Be Decided Today - Supreme Court by 27Pushing30: 10:39am On Feb 22, 2023
He is a technocrat lol

How many years, no visible achievement

No FDI attracted

nothing to show
FreeStuffsNG:
Bayelsa and Edo states remain co-defendant states on the side of the Federal Government.

Mr Obaseki . smh
This is a Governor that is out of tune with the yearnings of his people. Benin ,Edo state was where riots occurred on this issue and 3 people killed in the chaos yet the Governor of that same state is in support of the policy his constituents are against.
check my signature for free stuffs!

1 Like

Politics / Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by 27Pushing30: 10:38am On Feb 22, 2023
superCleanworks:

nobody is asking you about my school teacher
leave all that plenty story and face the matter you boldly started.
HOW IS IT RUBBISH?

i knew you had absolutely nothing to offer.
you have the boldness to scream RUBBISH but you have no explanation for your screaming and wailing.
empty barrel.

Go and relate with your intellectually stunted comrades.

As an adult i can't expect adolescents to comprehend commonsensical stuffs.

Take care
Politics / Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by 27Pushing30: 10:29am On Feb 22, 2023
netmillionaires:

If the plan is to give out the PVC after election, why dump it somewhere like that where it can be uncovered. Won't it get damaged before it could be picked up? What happens to hiding it in a house somewhere and then bring it out after election?

it's common sense o... inside forest lol
Politics / Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by 27Pushing30: 9:14am On Feb 22, 2023
Slynation:
Keep quiet, from yesterday till now, some people in Nnewi saw there PVC there...and this one nobi them say!! Call it fake news na you Sabi, people are picking up there PVCs there!!

The plan was to give them the PVC after election, but una plan no-go work again!! Ntoooor!!

Some people.

People are picking up their PVC’s there .

Nairaland will serve as a good data collection point for analysis of ignorant behavior
Politics / Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by 27Pushing30: 9:08am On Feb 22, 2023
superCleanworks:

please tell us HOW and WHY it is rubbish. be bold.

I’m not your mum or dad … neither am I your school teacher .

If you were brought up or trained to be ignorant then wetin concern me?

Enjoy ! Ignorance is bliss
Politics / Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by 27Pushing30: 9:01am On Feb 22, 2023
budaatum:

Just the first few minutes is enough to make any sensible person disbelieve it, as there's no way some YouTube blogger would have access to this find and than find the time to make a video about it, which I did watch.

Show us a credible source with better showing of the pvcs.

If government shuts down Nairaland they’ll say it’s social media censorship

How can this rubbish enter front page?
Politics / Re: 2023 Election: INEC Gets Cash For Elections by 27Pushing30: 7:47am On Feb 22, 2023
Laughable
Education / Re: Ambrose Alli University Staff Protest Over 11 Months Unpaid Salary by 27Pushing30: 5:03pm On Feb 21, 2023
seguno2:

What is the gloating for, when you don’t have the full information

This was 2018 and back when Ambode was having a running battle with LAWMA... Ambode wanted to impose Visionscape - a company ill prepared for the challenges of Lagos.

Suddenly Lagos returned to a DUSTBIN City and that newfound behaviour of dropping trash on major roads has not abated.

Fashola cured the behaviour o... na wa

That is one of the reasons He (Ambode) was kicked out
Politics / Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by 27Pushing30: 2:47pm On Feb 21, 2023
caracas:

What useless campaign schedule…
This is the second time Apc would be campaigning in Lagos for presidency

How many times has Obi campaigned in Lagos?

Please educate yourself small by clicking the link to see the grand finale of their rally was scheduled for Lagos on February 18.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/apc-pcc-issues-revised-campaign-calendar/?amp

Stop embarrassing common sense
Politics / Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by 27Pushing30: 2:22pm On Feb 21, 2023
they released their campaign schedule since last year ?

enough time to plan this,,,its common sense

but to Obidients its not common
ImmaculateJOE:
Uniforms everywhere..

1 Like

Career / Re: Jumia Sacks 900 Workers To Reduce Cost Of Operation by 27Pushing30: 9:05pm On Feb 20, 2023
READ THE SHORT POST FIRST
santakris:
......and the problems continue. May we not witness this kind of government again
Politics / Re: Lagos Reps Candidate James Faleke Buys Kogi APC Guber Form by 27Pushing30: 8:14pm On Feb 19, 2023
To those who did not go to school…

He bought a “NOMINATION FORM” he has not won the reps election yet neither has he won the gubernatorial nomination

So get sense… no laws have been broken

Common sense

1 Like

Crime / Re: My Friend Sold His Kidney For 1M by 27Pushing30: 12:14pm On Feb 18, 2023
How much is 1m?

Which brand new house e fit buy?

Which brand new car e fit buy?

Which better business e fit help set up?

Ignorance.

Yikes!

15 Likes 1 Share

Business / Re: CBN Orders Banks To Collect Old ₦‎500, ₦‎1,000 Notes by 27Pushing30: 2:57pm On Feb 17, 2023
christejames:
Better but the notes are no longer legal tender

If you went to school you’d know that technical the notes are still legal tender.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Politics / Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by 27Pushing30: 12:05pm On Feb 17, 2023
gentleguy1975:
Chai, to say I dey Kaduna or Kano, I for no lose this #2500 wey dey my hand

Please go to ANY bank in Nigeria (NOT CBN ) and deposit your notes. Don;t be ignorant of the law.
Politics / Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by 27Pushing30: 12:03pm On Feb 17, 2023
darthv:
Who noticed that there has been no kidnap, bandit cases since the beginning of this naira saga

There is no REPORTED case of kidnap.

Dey there dey play say dem no dey kidnap lmaoooo

Media is hush hush...
Politics / Re: Naira Redesign: Consider Nigerians’ Suffering, Soludo Tells Buhari by 27Pushing30: 11:48am On Feb 17, 2023
Felimax:
Suffering now to enjoy it later!
Leave the policy alone.
'

The border closure work?
The USD policy work?
Trader moni work?

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by 27Pushing30: 11:46am On Feb 17, 2023
princeade86:
Tinubu strong state dey protest. Buhari wey get ear problem. Lol. Shebi all of una dey support this evil government abi? Where is MannaBBQ. If u destroy our property, we will cancel election and declare state of emergency in any states violence dey. U go get brain by fire by force.

Mumu Banks have begun collecting old naira notes .

Dey there dey mumu yourself.

Election will come and go... no use say you dey target person disturb my peace,
Politics / Re: “Supreme Court Order” Versus “Presidential Address”: Which One Supersedes? by 27Pushing30: 10:19am On Feb 17, 2023
Deoo1125:
Una no get sense at all,u are a brainless fool. The CBN is only independent to make monetary decision and not independent of the constitution that created it in the first place..

When you see the number of ignorant people in Nigeria, fear will grip you.
Politics / Re: Buhari Out To Truncate Democracy - Governor Ganduje by 27Pushing30: 9:45am On Feb 17, 2023
TheFreshVanilla:
The thieving governor who was caught on camera collecting bribe in dollars. Very ugly human being. You've gotten some billions stacked somewhere in 500 and 1000 naira denominations. Now, it's about to become useless. Good Job,Presidency.

He is stuffing dollars and dropping overhead bridges while those who did not stuff dollars have nothing to show after 8 years in office

2 Likes

Politics / Re: “Supreme Court Order” Versus “Presidential Address”: Which One Supersedes? by 27Pushing30: 9:20am On Feb 17, 2023
AfricanColumbus:
Nothing supercedes a presidential executive order. It can only be revoked by the president himself if it is deemed to be grossly unconstitutional.

Presidential executive orders are final.

For the number 3 question, the executive and judiciary are equal, but the head of the executive (president) supercedes all in the land.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO what'd you smoke?
Politics / Re: 2023 Election: 400,000 Security Personnel To Be Deployed Nationwide – IGP by 27Pushing30: 9:00am On Feb 17, 2023
pol23:
How many police we get?
Online election is still the best... Safe, easy and cheap.
But we must first be sure MTN, Airtel, and Glo won't sabotage the election by switching off the network in some locality where their preferred candidate might lose.

Easiest to rig
Business / Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by 27Pushing30: 3:55pm On Feb 16, 2023
shuttox:

Dey inside your room dey talk trash
You are not happy about this new development

Smh

Hahaha funny

Certainly you’re the one chatting from a room.

Small illiterate kids
Business / Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by 27Pushing30: 3:06pm On Feb 16, 2023
shuttox:

Change and your life will be better

You hate good things

You did not go to school else you will easily spot fake things

Look at the stamp... so they stamped a poorly filled form.

make una continue dey deceive the deceivable
Business / Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by 27Pushing30: 2:59pm On Feb 16, 2023
LadyTara:
So this morning I decided to try and deposit my old notes. I went cbn.gov.ng ,filled the cash deposit form ,went to the cafe to print it out and took it to cbn branch . On getting there I met other Nigerians who were already waiting for the cash swap program to commence . After hours of waiting ,some men came out and told people that had already added 200 naira notes to the form they filled online to remove it from the cash they want to deposit as they(cbn branch) just received a circular not to accept 200 naira notes as it was still legal tender.

Note: The form below will be given to you at cbn,while you must have your online print out and photocopy of a valid means of identification.

No account number to credit listed,
SCAM posts . mtcheeew
Crime / Re: May God Punish Emefiele And Buhari For This New Naira by 27Pushing30: 12:18pm On Feb 15, 2023
Naira20:
Kindly add Tinubu and all vote buying politicians who caused the policy
Illiterates everywhere

CBN na police? EFCC? Army? ICPC? NCSDC? Vigilante?

Omo who cursed Nigeria with illiterates bayi
Politics / Re: Oshiomhole Leads Road Walk For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates In Auchi (Video) by 27Pushing30: 5:58am On Feb 09, 2023
derecho:
He should sweep the streets with the broom in his hands.

This is somebody who wasted 8years as governor, controlled the first 4years of Obaseki.

12years !!

Was even.APC National Chairman.

Yet he thinks Edo people are f.ools.
Wasted 8 years? Wow

1 Like

Politics / Re: Ayu: Ortom Has Nowhere To Go, Ikpeazu Already Leaving Wike’s Camp by 27Pushing30: 6:08am On Feb 07, 2023
Wike will become the big boss if Tinubu wins and a homeless Nigerian abroad if Atiku does .

It’s all a game

5 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Wike: Don’t Vote Anybody Supporting Currency Redesign (video by 27Pushing30: 8:05am On Feb 06, 2023
SmartPolician:
Sane Nigerians know that naira redesign is for the good of the country. The only challenge, just like most things that happen in this country, is poor implementation.

Rivers people are too enlightened for Wike to tell them who to vote for. Perhaps he belongs to the angry cabal whose vote-buying plan was shattered by Buhari and Emefiele.

India used 6 months to do theirs , the UK 1 year .

Nigeria wants to use less than 4 months .

Dey play , just dey play

3 Likes

Crime / Re: Nnaemeka Ugboma: Sister Of Imo Judge Shot Dead By Gunmen In Court, Mourns by 27Pushing30: 8:02am On Feb 06, 2023
Profadvocate:
This is so sad
What should we do about this country ?
Can Nigeria ever be fine again

Hardship and insecurity every part of the country

How much have you collected to be shouting vote APC back to power

Pls return their money else the blood of the innocent go pursue you oooooo

Dey talk rubbish there…

The blood of the innocent Jews never pursue Germany finish

Blood of the enslaved and killed African slaves never pursue USA , France, England and other European nations finish

Blooms of the captive and forcefully prostituted Korean women and other innocents killed by the Japanese never pursue them finish

But na blood of kalu’s, Tunde’s, Sherifats wan dey pursue people ?

Dey play, just dey play

1 Like

Crime / Re: ng The Tru by 27Pushing30: 5:56am On Feb 06, 2023
Based on your headline I’d say you’re as “selfless” as Peter Obi …

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 94 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.