Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

27Pushing30's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 27Pushing30's Profile / 27Pushing30's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 94 pages)

Politics / Re: Tinubu: APC Asks Election Tribunal To Dismiss Obi, Lp’s Petition, Gives Reasons by 27Pushing30: 2:48pm On Apr 11, 2023
soojar:

APC lawyers seem good at fishing for technicalities. I'm particularly intrigued about your point 2, I don't know how Obi's lawyers missed that. I'm really looking forward to how that point will be argued.

We learn everyday

They were forming "alliance" and joining each other in doing press conference anyhow like siamese twins,

Have you not noticed that they are no longer following each other upandan? all mallam don go hold their ketle

You see why lawyers excel in politics? because politics and law go hand in hand because the fundamental foundation of democracy is the rule of law.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Tinubu: APC Asks Election Tribunal To Dismiss Obi, Lp’s Petition, Gives Reasons by 27Pushing30: 2:45pm On Apr 11, 2023
DMerciful:
If there's substitution window, clearly anybody can be substituted by the party because substitution is after a name has been submitted. So if someone can be substituted later and be valid, why will someone earlier be invalid?

Read the electoral act... google is your friend.

It is based on the electoral act that LP did a Bye-primary election for senatorial.

Omo make una read that electoral act o. It is quite clear.

The era of jumping from one party to the other will soon end in Nigeria.

1 Like

Crime / Re: Suspected Murderer Of Khadi Adeshina Olayinka In Police Custody by 27Pushing30: 2:35pm On Apr 11, 2023
MurderX:
She was probably unwell, the guy did the right thing.

My wahala was i think being a muslim she might have already been buried.

Her body must be exhumed for autopsy first of all.

Na why most times na risk to even dey around some people.
Politics / Re: WAEC Scratch Card Confirms Sanwo-Olu Submitted Fake GCE Result To INEC - Jandor by 27Pushing30: 2:27pm On Apr 11, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Young man, stop arguing blindly criminal case has no time line. It's a case of forgery, which is criminal in nature and it falls within the Administration of Criminal Justice Act content. Criminal act can be taking up at any time.

If na criminal case then you need to strip such person of his immunity. i.e the person has to step down from the office... and guess what? his deputy takes over.

Abeg, if you ain't a lawyer ask lawyers.

Criminal complaints are not within the jurisdiction of Elections PETITIONS Tribunal.

Thank you.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Tinubu: APC Asks Election Tribunal To Dismiss Obi, Lp’s Petition, Gives Reasons by 27Pushing30: 2:23pm On Apr 11, 2023
bro the average Obident has a delusion that i cannot comprehend

Heck they believe a massacre happened at Toll gate FFS.

The law is even clear Obi cannot be a candidate for Labour party on normal grounds.

So let us see how Abure wan take forge backdated list.

I know a lot of smart people... how dem take dull up for Obidient matter naim still dey shock me.

Same jazzman wey run am for Buhari , run am for Obi.. e sure me

Eniitankorede:

Many of you are legally illiterate. If you know the law, you will see that their counter argument is very strong and compelling. How can Obi contest election when he was not a member of LP? How can Obi claim irregularities without giving evidence on polling unit basis? Answer those questions based on the law.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: WAEC Scratch Card Confirms Sanwo-Olu Submitted Fake GCE Result To INEC - Jandor by 27Pushing30: 1:27pm On Apr 11, 2023
Calibrator:
Who told you that I am partisan?

I am a student of Political Science and this kind of issue falls within my scope of study.
As a Pol Sci, student in your first year you'd have been told "man by nature is a political animal.

Thus the idea of neutrality is a myth and not reality.

You must have who you support.

1 Like

Politics / Re: WAEC Scratch Card Confirms Sanwo-Olu Submitted Fake GCE Result To INEC - Jandor by 27Pushing30: 11:56am On Apr 11, 2023
Bobloco:

How?

Both will be disqualified. It's a joint ticket

Remember what happened in Bayelsa David Lyon and his deputy

In the case of Bayelsa and Zamfara the complaints were lodged after primaries.

Infact on the eve of Bayelsa elections i recall the court sacked APC candidate over his deputy's name issue but APC won the election and supreme court upheld the decision of the lower courts even before their swearing in.

Stuff like this fall under pre election matters and thus cannot be entertained now.
Politics / Re: WAEC Scratch Card Confirms Sanwo-Olu Submitted Fake GCE Result To INEC - Jandor by 27Pushing30: 11:53am On Apr 11, 2023
Calibrator:
A political revolution is brewing..... The more the masses get interested in the political affairs of the nation, the better for us all.

2027 General Elections is going to be fun!

Una don finally accept 2023 loss ni?
Politics / Re: WAEC Scratch Card Confirms Sanwo-Olu Submitted Fake GCE Result To INEC - Jandor by 27Pushing30: 11:53am On Apr 11, 2023
lol are these not pre-election matters sef? the deadline for pre-election matters has long expired.

once again lol

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: China Deploys Warship Around Taiwan by 27Pushing30: 12:56pm On Apr 06, 2023
Oblitz:
Hmm

WW3. China invades Taiwan. Joins forces with Russia, Iran, North Korea...etc..... And fights NATO.

African countries should invoke their non alignment policy. Let them fight and destroy all their technological gains. Africa will then become the world power

Can we even produce Kalaz's in Africa?? Na ogbunigwe we wan use fight white man?

You speak english today cos they had guns while we have spears and axes.

African countries must invest in defence

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu, Create 6th S’east State – Ohanaeze's 4 Demands From Tinubu by 27Pushing30: 9:42pm On Apr 05, 2023
The more i see things unfold the more i believe the "so called" Aburi accord na just typical misinformation to garner sympathy
oyin44:
So all these proposals they put forward must be accepted first before...

they can recognize tinubu as the president elect. ..Mo-gbe,

Pls nairalanders if l may ask .....

Have they taken tinubu matter to Aburi conference in Ghana? grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Crime / Re: Murdered UNIBEN Student, Desmond Obukobo, Was A Cultist, Killed By Rival Group by 27Pushing30: 11:28am On Apr 05, 2023
This killing might be linked to this one

https://tribuneonlineng.com/suspected-cultists-kill-uniben-400-level-student/

according to revelations; Maphites abducted and killed a final year engineering student last month due to issues they had with his brother (who is also a maphite).

The guy they killed might unbeknownst to them at the time of abduction be a cultist too and upon discovery of what or who he was they maybe decided they could not let him leave alive.

Be that as it may... if people can CONFIDENTLY confirm that you're a cultist down to your own colour, then you're not long for this world.

e get why dem dey call am "secret" cult. Its in secrecy that one has power.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Travel / Re: Loko-Oweto Bridge Connecting Benue And Nasarawa Now Ready For Use (Pictures) by 27Pushing30: 10:54am On Apr 05, 2023
Invitationn:

On the contrary, Obi will rather save the money in the bank and do nothing.
By the time he leaves office, Nigeria might have cleat all her debts with billions in foreign reserves but the country must have gone half a century back in terms of development.

LMAOOO
Travel / Re: Loko-Oweto Bridge Connecting Benue And Nasarawa Now Ready For Use (Pictures) by 27Pushing30: 10:53am On Apr 05, 2023
Faber:
No till gate o, but 2nd Niger bridgehave toll gates...

The economic restrictions, punishments etc ok the South East can only make us stronger, self reliant and hardworking, e no fit break us.

Our destiny as a people are already in our hands many years ago. They killed the Nigerian Airways, today 4 Anambranians have launched their own airlines with World class aircrafts. God will see us through

Vehicular traffic nko? can we compare
Politics / Re: My Interview With Channels TV Was Taken Out Of Context - Wole Soyinka by 27Pushing30: 3:57pm On Apr 04, 2023
orion7:
Those critics taking about datti are all fools.

Datti talked about how that fatso Ahmad lawan contested for presidency and senate on the same election even as a sitting lawmaker. It was the Supreme Court that gave him his win. A daylight robbery everyone saw

People that did not contest or win primaries the court gave them thier win. That is wrong. And the Nigerian judicial system needs to be rolled into the bin for all these abuses. Even lowlife charlatans now say go to court because they control these courts ? On this premise the courts cannot be trusted to mediate this challenge against asiwajus and obi’s hearing, because they re useless.
An interim govt would then be the next sensible thing here. Because if the court where to go on thier usual ways then revolution and anarchy that comes with it will be justified.

But the Apc party that have pitched thier men as members of the judicial officers wants obi team to go to court because they control it’s proceedings and pronouncements. They also are doing everything within thier power to make sure people accept this pronouncements that have already been predetermined. Even going as far as threatening treason charges on people.

Those who come to equity must come with clean hands. The stolen mandate must be returned or the Apc and thier supporters will have serious problems. I’m eager to see what the judgment will be. Because like hope uzodima the Supreme Court made governor after coming 4th in an election. I’ll love to see the crazy judgment that will bring this justified spark in the political history of Nigeria.

People like mc oluomo won’t matter, ask of Toni kabaka in Benin he will tell you what we did to him. Now he is chill and behaving proper .Shoe get size .

And as for those idiots like ffk and elrufai that think they have claws. They will understand that others have claws as well. Sharp claws that can a scratch and cause pain.

have you even bothered to read the majority decision?

2 Likes

Education / Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by 27Pushing30: 11:55am On Apr 04, 2023
Fut9ure:

Yeah

Shot at a very close range

He is a kegite

He *was*
Politics / Re: APC Awaits Tinubu’s Return Before Zoning N’assembly Leadership by 27Pushing30: 12:36pm On Apr 03, 2023
Felabrity:
Hit the ground running from day 1 don spend 2 weeks for France

Day 1 don reach?

Common sense and obidients are like Crude Oil and Fire.

Dem no dey together

1 Like

Politics / Re: APC & Tinubu Have Less Than 16 Days To Respond To Obi's Petition by 27Pushing30: 10:49am On Apr 03, 2023
Comments here show that the average obidient is quite dull sha.

APC response? 😂😂😂

1 Like

Career / Re: Should An Employee Attend To Work Calls/mails On Weekends by 27Pushing30: 9:59am On Apr 03, 2023
Depends on what your job entails.

AnonPoet:
Those of you who refuse to pick work calls on Saturday I have a question and I’ll appreciate honest answers - would you be so picky about work if it was your own business?

https://twitter.com/funshodarq1/status/1642265223800209416?t=UTF9WsVUpe-hUZq2hPhcTA&s=19
Politics / Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by 27Pushing30: 7:58am On Apr 02, 2023
Goke7:
Oyedepo had better be careful, it's obvious he's the target here. Obi we already know who he is.

You forgotten the Oyedepo-GEJ news that year?

3 Likes

Crime / Re: Lagos Tenant Stabs Friend To Death During Argument (Photo) by 27Pushing30: 12:26pm On Mar 29, 2023
Dem stab person for neck and back you dey rush am from Badore (Ajah) to Lagos Island?? like whaaaattt?

It's better to take the person to the morgue cos WTF?

with the way hospitals abound that area ? blood go don finish before dem even reach chevron
Politics / Re: Deregulation: Brace For N750/litre Petrol When Subsidy Is Removed, Stakeholders by 27Pushing30: 10:00am On Mar 27, 2023
Majesty33:
If they remove fuel subsidy, fuel wont cost 750, its just that those cabals dont want subsidy removed so that they can keep embezzelling funds they get from subsidy. Hmmmmm, we are done for in this country.

Please explain the components of fuel landing cost to me in layman's terms... seems you're an Oil industry player.

Thank you.
Politics / Re: Deregulation: Brace For N750/litre Petrol When Subsidy Is Removed, Stakeholders by 27Pushing30: 9:59am On Mar 27, 2023
Sammy07:

Dangote refinery should be fully ready before government remove subsidy.

Imagine, the crude oil we have here, we take it outside the country to refine, then they sell it back to us. angry sad

Once dangote refinery is ready, govt should try to use the subsidy money or by all means make all available refinery to be active and functional.

Dangote wey still dey talk story... this is march and no official news that FIRST CRUDE OIL DELIVERY HAS BEEN MADE TO THE REFINERY as feedstock?

Wikipedia page stated the refinery would be inaugurated Q1 2023, Well in 3 days Q1 ends and no news.

neither Obi nor Tinubu nor Atiku can remove fuel subsidy in the next 2 years ...it's not possible to implement without causing civil upheaval.

However targeted subsidies make better sense.
Politics / Re: Profile Of Sheriff Oborevwori, Delta Governor-Elect by 27Pushing30: 1:49pm On Mar 23, 2023
N3TRAL:
A dresses like a decent man.

What's all the rumour about him being a thug?

Who dey go Ekpoma?

5 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by 27Pushing30: 1:47pm On Mar 23, 2023
olatade:
Where judiciary is working.

Not the eyesore we have here.

If it was Nigeria would they not call it “political persecution”?

Slave
Politics / Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by 27Pushing30: 1:46pm On Mar 23, 2023
BastadThiefnubu:
Nice one! These animals that should be role models to the Nigerian youths will always reap what the planted.
A criminal enterprise like Nigeria would have celebrated this animal.
Thank God for the white man!
A white man no send you, if you like make you answer Obama or Trump. Na wetin white people take pass us.

In my country Nigeria, criminals like these are celebrated, the youth kill themselves to enthrone drug barons and criminal to rule them without considering how the whole world will see them.

You just be modern slave nothing more nothing less…

When you find yourself in his shoes do something different ok

1 Like

Politics / Re: FCT 25% Requirement: Olisa Agbakoba Saw This Coming by 27Pushing30: 8:02am On Mar 23, 2023
okuta007:

shorrop there - ozuor

Ignorance is bliss

Bask in it ….
Politics / Re: Meet Wole Olanipekun; Tinubu's Lead Counsel At The Presidential Tribunal by 27Pushing30: 1:26pm On Mar 22, 2023
Jagznation:

Atiku is old but fit to some extent even obasanjo is not as shaky as he is try to get my point ...no one prays for illness
is the hand still shaking? lol
Politics / Re: Meet Wole Olanipekun; Tinubu's Lead Counsel At The Presidential Tribunal by 27Pushing30: 12:26pm On Mar 22, 2023
Jagznation:

Stop being bias how does telling you that you have a failing health and won't be able to go through the day to day stress of doing a particular job entail ridiculing

IN 16 Years time, if he comes out we will also remind the Obi that he is old na... e no hard.

By then a SS candidate will probably win.

If i was a relative young SS Politician i'd be working for the next 16 years like this .

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Meet Wole Olanipekun; Tinubu's Lead Counsel At The Presidential Tribunal by 27Pushing30: 12:13pm On Mar 22, 2023
leroi01:
It's a court case. All the opinions in the comment section will not matter.

To the APC, why panic?

To the L.P. Wait and see.

To Nigerians: Lets hope the truth will prevail.

its called media hype

both parties will put out soundbites to cancel eachother

If you think APC is panicking then you need breakfast

Tinubu built AD, AC, ACN before the merger to become APC back then AD/AC/ACN was seen as a "Yoruba party" a regional force... today Tinubu is president - 24 years later

Obi Jumped from PDP to APGA then back to PDP then Labour... now they have 1 or 2 states so let him groom the party and maybe in 16 years he can try again... sadly in 16 years he will be the "old man' he was ridiculing

9 Likes 5 Shares

Politics / Re: Section 137: What Does The Law Say About Tinubu's Drug Case In the U.S? by 27Pushing30: 10:34am On Mar 22, 2023
Elemosho478:

You guys are so ignorant lol

goggle about civic forfeiture in the United States

tbh the average LP supporter is quite ignorant.

Very laughable

1 Like

Politics / Re: Section 137: What Does The Law Say About Tinubu's Drug Case In the U.S? by 27Pushing30: 10:33am On Mar 22, 2023
Parachoko:
The US embassy have made it clear Asiwaju was never found guilty of any drug related case in the USA.

Asiwaju court case in the US happened more than 25 years ago and is not within the jurisdiction of Nigeria.

The tribunal go throw away this particular case.

the clause in question clearly stated court in Nigeria sef lol not yankee

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 94 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.