Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

You Are To Blame: Ladies! - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Are To Blame: Ladies! (34016 Views)

"Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" / He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? / Prostitutes And Their Clients : Who Is To Blame ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 15, 2015
Niceman4u:

If this is wat u can deduce from the OP write-up am afraid u need to go back to GNS/GS 101 on hw to summarize an article.
But I never claimed it was a summary na, I was basing my statements off the guys implications.

If that's what u can deduce from all I wrote, than u need to go back to wherever they teach people to be polite wink
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by misspicy(f): 3:35pm On Dec 15, 2015
danbrowndmf:
typical yoruba boy? Who tell u say i be yoruba boy? Cus i dy follow u speak yoruba?.
Oya omo dun melo ni e? So ma le mo e ye odun ti ma fi kun...
i know you are a kogite tongue

just add 2 -3 years,am ready tongue
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by danbrowndmf(m): 3:38pm On Dec 15, 2015
misspicy:

oya na gimme ur junior sister make i help her...she go fit wait for 8years na.cheesy
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by Youngpo413: 3:43pm On Dec 15, 2015
Biim:
Nigerian men and their reasoning though, so a girl should go with any man that wants to marry her just because she has to get married? If many men in this generation were husband material, Nigerian women go don marry finish abi una think say na only women suppose possess qualities to be looked out for when picking a spouse?
how will the men marry,when there are no wife materials anymore.
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 15, 2015
nickydof:
[/b][b]

"Stop being so insecure and stop trying to make women feel that they need men"

What? Do you even know the meaning of 'woman'? This is an identity problem. You need men because you were created for them! That doesn't stop you from achieving your goals. I strongly support women becoming the best they can be but always remember why you were created! If you do, you are sure to be successful at all fronts. Function where God has positioned you to! Always remember your husband is your master!

Hahahaha husband is whose master ? Why ? Because he has something between his legs he's suddenly superior to me ? I was not created for a man. I was created for me. Myself. That thought is archaic and irrelevant. There's nothing that makes a man superior. He will never be my master. Of course I will respect him but not because he's a man. Because he has earned my respect and loyalty.

1 Like

Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by Doosekpax(f): 3:45pm On Dec 15, 2015
that is soooo true my dear. unserious guys who are sex maniacs everywhere
ZipporahElla:
Thanx brother I will keep to this advice, but this days u hardly know a serious guy, once they're serious it looks like all they want is sex.
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by misspicy(f): 3:47pm On Dec 15, 2015
danbrowndmf:
oya na gimme ur junior sister make i help her...she go fit wait for 8years na.cheesy
shocked
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by danbrowndmf(m): 3:49pm On Dec 15, 2015
misspicy:

shocked
kilode ti oshi enu le ba yen na? Ofe kin fi nko si e lenu ni.cheesy? Pa nu de jare.
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 15, 2015
viickerz:

oh.. Trust me, its a big deal down here...

Its not our fault tho, women down here are very selective and picky when it comes to chosing their partners... Especially the good looking ones., so when they get to the age of 25,29 before marriage, it is assumed that she is a proud lady, she turned down a lot of dudes e.t.c..

Thats a stereotype tho.. In my opinion

But so are men! Yous also have a list of qualities you want in a woman. Just cause women are willing to say they don't want things they don't like in men. It's not by force !

And the removal of the stereotype starts with our age! The best way to serve your age is to defy it!
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by adegunwa4real(m): 3:50pm On Dec 15, 2015
Ladies...no mind d OP undecided shiloh dey ! tongue angry
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by Youngpo413: 3:51pm On Dec 15, 2015
Richiy:
Whoever moved this to front page is a masochist fool. When you are done, blame ladies for the all the world wars.

It is their lives for crying out loud!! Everybody for their own selves!!! Are you going to also judge men that don't marry early
so many hoes these days,no wife material,that's why most men are unmarried and to men,age is just a number,that's why they are less bothered,mon ami,Je vais plutôt rester célibataire
pour la vie que de garder une
chienne comme une femme.
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by misspicy(f): 3:51pm On Dec 15, 2015
danbrowndmf:
kilode ti oshi enu le ba yen na? Ofe kin fi nko si e lenu ni.cheesy? Pa nu de jare.
grin my sister is a no go area o,i fit kill person cheesy
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by danbrowndmf(m): 3:54pm On Dec 15, 2015
misspicy:

grin my sister is a no go area o,i fit kill person cheesy
8years from now she go don ripe for me to pluck na...since u,u say u be old cargo...lemme go for fresh blood.
before then i go don buy range rover...so money don dy wella den...if you never marry that time u go be our flower girl...cheesy
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by Youngpo413: 3:58pm On Dec 15, 2015
mavany:
Clueless 0P, and to think this made Fp
you know it is bad to jump from one dick to another all in the name of relationship,no man will marry a lady with an over used pusy,so this post is for una own good and it deserves front page.
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by Youngpo413: 3:59pm On Dec 15, 2015
ZipporahElla:
Thanx brother I will keep to this advice, but this days u hardly know a serious guy, once they're serious it looks like all they want is sex.
they won't need sex if you don't want their money.
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by Johnsown1(m): 4:00pm On Dec 15, 2015
misspicy:

ready to do wht
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by Youngpo413: 4:00pm On Dec 15, 2015
YourMain:
A woman's goal in life is not marriage. You all need to stop acting like if a woman doesn't get married she hasn't accomplished anything. There's so so much to life than marriage.
keep deceiving yourself.
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by misspicy(f): 4:01pm On Dec 15, 2015
danbrowndmf:
8years from now she go don ripe for me to pluck na...since u,u say u be old cargo...lemme go for fresh blood.
before then i go don buy range rover...so money don dy wella den...if you never marry that time u go be our flower girl...cheesy
kwakwakwakekawakwa gringrin
funny guy,one guy was being funny around my sister sometime ago,i cut his d!ck undecided
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by misspicy(f): 4:03pm On Dec 15, 2015
Johnsown1:
ready to do wht
shocked daddy he has come again o sadsad the ojuju has come
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by Roon9(m): 4:04pm On Dec 15, 2015
TheSlyone:

You sound like a pained FEMINIST
and u a jaded misogynist
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by danbrowndmf(m): 4:05pm On Dec 15, 2015
misspicy:

kwakwakwakekawakwa gringrin
funny guy,one guy was being funny around my sister sometime ago,i cut his d!ck undecided
omo dun melo ni? U cut off his diick? If u cut mine i still have extra one ,i'll surely fix it...cheesy and our relationship is not base on seex so we may not need a diickgrin
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by misspicy(f): 4:09pm On Dec 15, 2015
danbrowndmf:
omo dun melo ni? U cut off his diick? If u cut mine i still have extra one ,i'll surely fix it...cheesy and our relationship is not base on seex so we may not need a diickgrin
which relationship sef, i say my sister is not available angry undecided
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by schumastic(m): 4:10pm On Dec 15, 2015
MrsPhyno:
First of all, is it ur life grin

Secondly, how could u as a Man, possibly know more about the stages in a woman's life than a female would. No need to teach us; thanks tho grin

Thirdly, are u saying girls should marry young? And if so, what's ur definition of young. Cause under age 23/24, most gehs are still in school..... It would be difficult and kinda irresponsible to marry while in school. Just know that education is the biggest thing that keeps females from marrying "young" or whatever....

So during our teenage years... Most of us are still in school, okay. That's your answer tongue If we kept a serious boyfriend now, una would still complain. Lubbish. grin

OP one spotted grin grin
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by Johnsown1(m): 4:12pm On Dec 15, 2015
danbrowndmf:
guy u bad,why u dey curse her dis way na
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by Johnsown1(m): 4:14pm On Dec 15, 2015
misspicy:
hahaha u ojuju,no p am off ur case
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by Youngpo413: 4:17pm On Dec 15, 2015
Abbykem:
African mentality.

Boyfrnd @18 u be ashewo. Focus on ur studies

Get married @23, too young. Can't she just build a career first?

Single @27 but rich. Career woman/feminist.

I beg! Let everybody live there lives how they want it.
Eyin olofofo
Amebo
23 is not young for marriage,but most ladies won't like to marry at that time,they will still be fuckkking around and wake up when age is no longer on their side.
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by Johnsown1(m): 4:17pm On Dec 15, 2015
misspicy:
me ojuju,ok am off ur case
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by schumastic(m): 4:18pm On Dec 15, 2015
lovethchioma:
Because I am female, I am expected to aspire to marriage. I am expected to make my life choices keeping in mind that marriage is the most important thing.
But why do we teach girls to aspire to marriage and we don't teach boys the same?
We teach girls to see themselves as competitors, not for Jobs or accomplishment but for the attention of men.

If the op would come here to blab rubbish about a girl doing what she had to do in order to get married at a young age. Why would not the guys too get married at a young age?
I am so sick of seeing people insulting ladies who are well accomplished just because they arent married yet. People would be like with all the money she never still marry. Like marriage is what? A ticket to happy life or heaven abi? Ah laff
Women were not made for marriage. They were created to fufil purpose on earth. Just like the men.
God will not judge you for not getting married but He is so gonna judge you for giving you brain and yet you didnt accomplish anything with it.

If you have a man who adds value to your life and makes you happy. And you are ready for marriage, both Spiritually, physically, emotionally, financially and otherwise please go ahead and marry. Marriage is a beautiful thing.
If and If, you are not sure for the responsibiities that come with marriage. Please wait.
If you want to get married because you feel time is going or every of your friends have gotten married. Then you are about to make the biggest mistake of your life.
A lot of people have rushed into marriage and now they wish they never did. Trust me
You spend 4-6years studying a course in School and yet you think you don't have be prepared before entering an Institution that's for a life time. One that you can never graduate from. Oh! You actually think because you have graduated marriage is the next in line?
I know of so many girls that got married when we were still in School and others that also got married immediately we graduated just because everyone is doing it. With what I have seen, Seriously, I don't envy any of them now. I rather remain single than be unhappy in marriage. Well, thats what you get if you don't prepare fully before embarking on this journey of no return.
Don't allow anyone deceive you, Continue adding value to yourself, get a life, get a job or set up your business, be independent. I am telling you when a true man comes, he will value you.
If you rush into it, you only become a liability. Believe me, no one wants a liability.

Do not allow what the op has written down or what you read on nairaland or any other place dictate how you should live you your life.
Let God be the centre of your decisions. Please!

Sorry but i think you should read your bible again cus your getting it all wrong.. the last time i check Gen2;18 the lord God said, it is not good that the man should be alone ; i will make him an help meet for him.
so which other purpose is there again?
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by Youngpo413: 4:22pm On Dec 15, 2015
Richiy:

Honestly I am very pained with this topic.
sorry o
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by schumastic(m): 4:27pm On Dec 15, 2015
YourMain:

Hahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahha. You're so backwards it's ridiculous.

like seriously, that means the bible is backward or what?anyway not my biz just passing by grin
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 15, 2015
jessetom:

The guy above you was just describing people like you. The OP on the other hand is trying to say that you should build meaningful relationship while you are "young". Live a good life. Have fun but not excessively. Keep good relationships. And stop flirting around with any guy you see.
And most importantly, live your life with a sense of direction.
If you are in school by then, find or get a serious boyfriend and not start riding and sucking on any random guys dick!
Good day!
Guys are so awfully presumptuous....... Who told you I/we don't have a sense of direction. And if her own mind, family or church hasn't instilled it into her, u now think it's u that will do so? Lubbish grin

The topic was about how to avoid marrying late and what I'm saying is that school is the major factor in that these days. I know by 23/24 I will still be in school so, what should I now do, kill myself?
Even after school ends, some of them bad girls go on to marry the guy of their dreams; so ur points are null & moot. To put it as crassly as u did, "serious boyfriend" or "sucking random d*cks" all those girls will probs finish school at the same time and if they want, get married at the same time. OP was acting as if purity ties in to the amount of time u wait to marry which is an extreme fallacy of hasty generalization grin
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by Youngpo413: 4:38pm On Dec 15, 2015
Genea:
All this kind of write ups make me sick ,i just want to slap the op....rubbish post
this post doesn't concern you,at least you are married,only those 30+ old cargoes should complain.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Undergraduate Fights Girlfriend Over N20K In Front Of Schoolmates In Abia. Photo / Lady Blasts Man Who Offered Her Sister N10,000 For Sex / Share Your Worst Dating Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.