Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,322 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

You Are To Blame: Ladies! - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Are To Blame: Ladies! (34030 Views)

"Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" / He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? / Prostitutes And Their Clients : Who Is To Blame ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by Youngpo413: 4:42pm On Dec 15, 2015
refiner:
pls stop deceiving us,,,,,we ought to be mature before jumping into marriage...I am a living example

a man,,,an army to be precise came to see my parents for my hands in marriage last two yrs,I was 17 den....before den I told him I was nt interested,I Dnt knw Hw he traced me to my house,,,after babbling I refused his request in d presence of my parent nd he went home....he later got married lastyr to a young gal of 20 as I heard....do u knw dis guy almost kill dis gal?beating her day nd nyte...d gal has to run for her life....so my dear u ought to be mature both physically nd in d mind before venturing into life commitment wif sombody....
my opinion......
any lady who is not a virgin,no matter her age is mature for marriage,as long as her pusy can take a full dick!
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by Youngpo413: 4:47pm On Dec 15, 2015
refiner:

my dear no be my fault,,I Dey my own,na him come,,,Buh Wat if u fall in luv wif someone dat has a dangerous job Wat Wil u do?buh as for me I am stil skulin nd stil young if u truly do luv me den u Gat to proov it by waiting for som number of yrs wen an ready....after all Joseph waited for rachael for 14 yrs...... grin[
yeah you are too young for marriage,but I hope your virginity is still intact?
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by Johnsown1(m): 5:02pm On Dec 15, 2015
Youngpo413:
jeez guy ur nt smiling
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by firstking01(m): 5:09pm On Dec 15, 2015
braine:
They give the excuse that theres no Mr. Right. Until they start becoming fat. Then they start taking church going seriously. LOL! I"ve seen many of them. cheesy
and dey prolly tink God is foolishsad
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by nickydof(m): 5:13pm On Dec 15, 2015
YourMain:

Hahahaha husband is whose master ? Why ? Because he has something between his legs he's suddenly superior to me ? I was not created for a man. I was created for me. Myself. That thought is archaic and irrelevant. There's nothing that makes a man superior. He will never be my master. Of course I will respect him but not because he's a man. Because he has earned my respect and loyalty.

Lolz....... Husband means master! God has placed him above you even b4 you were born. Unless you are an atheist, this shouldn't be news. Its in the bible as well as in the koran. The man is the head of the home just as christ is the head of the church. This doesn't in any way make the lovely woman inferior. Wisdom is key but with all thy gettings, get understanding. This is not to mock you but I sincerely think you and your likes need a 'word serminar' not the conventional 'marriage serminars'. Know the meaning of these words. I guess you are a christian. If so, study your bible also. You might not like the role but just submit yourself to it and thank me later! God bless you Ma!
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by octopusfreaky(f): 5:13pm On Dec 15, 2015
hummmmm,Mr right where are thou naaaa?
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 15, 2015
Youngpo413:
23 is not young for marriage,but most ladies won't like to marry at that time,they will still be fuckkking around and wake up when age is no longer on their side.
Who is this

I did not ask 4 ur opinion

That's just a summary of 9ja's mentality

Ok, bye
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by ifeomaekol(f): 5:20pm On Dec 15, 2015
Kingsolex1:

E.g me girls have broken ma heart like broken egss, I'll rather remain a bad boy nd have baby mamas lobatan,

Girls ain't worth the trouble.
and guys aren't worth it either.
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by firstking01(m): 5:21pm On Dec 15, 2015
nikkyhoney:
Just passing by
ur beauriful.
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 15, 2015
nickydof:

Lolz....... Husband means master! God has placed him above you even b4 you were born. Unless you are an atheist, this shouldn't be news. Its in the bible as well as in the koran. The man is the head of the home just as christ is the head of the church. This doesn't in any way make the lovely woman inferior. Wisdom is key but with all thy gettings, get understanding. This is not to mock you but I sincerely think you and your likes need a 'word serminar' not the conventional 'marriage serminars'. Know the meaning of these words. I guess you are a christian. If so, study your bible also. You might not like the role but just submit yourself to it and thank me later! God bless you Ma!

Hahahhahahahahahahaha over me before I was born ? Oh. What has he done ? Was he there when I was born ? Kmt. I'm not Christian. As we all know the bible isn't very accurate. Following the God I know, I will only respect a man that has earned my respect. I'm familiar with the scriptures and until God himself comes down and tells me some being that is superior to me, but because he's respectful or courageous or intelligent, but just because he has a penis. And when he does I will then decide I do not want to follow such a God. Because it's a degrading stupid way to think.

Lol I should go to a seminar with another discriminatory bigot like yourself to tell me who I should and I shouldn't value in my life. And who I was born respecting. Kmt.

1 Like

Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by ifeomaekol(f): 5:28pm On Dec 15, 2015
Good advice op bt nt all gals, we hv very decent gals, that kept themselves in their early life n still no man approached them for marriage, bt later in their late twenties/ thirties men started coming. I hv seen it happen------- everyone has dia own time dts jux it, so wait for ur time dts all, afta all haven't u seen very bad gals dt married early? I believe its all abt ones time. Good writeup tho.
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by ojaythegreat(m): 5:29pm On Dec 15, 2015
martineverest:
I graduated(5yrs course) at this age and was one of the oldest in the class. Ladies in my class were less than 22 in their final year.. The point is, most ladies graduate early nowadays, only to lust after worldly thing and end up losing everything and wasting dia chances
Guess we re just saying the same thing. education is not an excuse here for the ladies..
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 15, 2015
Yourmain once u see phrases like "husband means master" just bow out...... Don't raise ur blood pressure unnecessarily grin Such people are beyond reason IMO
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by ifeomaekol(f): 5:33pm On Dec 15, 2015
YourMain:

Hahahhahahahahahahaha over me before I was born ? Oh. What has he done ? Was he there when I was born ? Kmt. I'm not Christian. As we all know the bible isn't very accurate. Following the God I know, I will only respect a man that has earned my respect. I'm familiar with the scriptures and until God himself comes down and tells me some being that is superior to me, but because he's respectful or courageous or intelligent, but just because he has a penis. And when he does I will then decide I do not want to follow such a God. Because it's a degrading stupid way to think.

Lol I should go to a seminar with another discriminatory bigot like yourself to tell me who I should and I shouldn't value in my life. And who I was born respecting. Kmt.
word-------i love ur kind of woman.
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by Genea(f): 5:34pm On Dec 15, 2015
Youngpo413:
this post doesn't concern you,at least you are married,only those 30+ old cargoes should complain.
lol am nt married ooo,am still in sch and in my early twenty dnt mind dah pix,i just luk matured o,if u see me in real life am still a sisi ,no mind my camera
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by Chizzyblinks(f): 5:41pm On Dec 15, 2015
cruzita:
dem don hear.but no be all women go marry because some young men don vow not to marry
no be small thing o.dey don swear never marry for life
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 15, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Yourmain once u see phrases like "husband means master" just bow out...... Don't raise ur blood pressure unnecessarily grin Such people are beyond reason IMO

I'm actually sickened. I just hate discrimination sooo much. It's so disgusting.

Kmt. He can't even ruin my mood. I'm on such a high atm.
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 15, 2015
ifeomaekol:
word-------i love ur kind of woman.

Thanks gal
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by danbrowndmf(m): 5:51pm On Dec 15, 2015
misspicy:

which relationship sef, i say my sister is not available angry undecided
she's not available? Na Network?.cheesy
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by danbrowndmf(m): 5:52pm On Dec 15, 2015
Johnsown1:
guy u bad,why u dey curse her dis way na
.cheesy
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by Johnsown1(m): 5:54pm On Dec 15, 2015
danbrowndmf:
.cheesy
baaaad
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by misspicy(f): 6:05pm On Dec 15, 2015
danbrowndmf:
she's not available? Na Network?.cheesy
gringrintongue
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by tosyne2much(m): 6:08pm On Dec 15, 2015
megabyte2:
I tire oooo the post doesn't make sense single at 27 she's too selective
Abi oooooo cheesy
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by refiner(f): 6:15pm On Dec 15, 2015
Youngpo413:
any lady who is not a virgin,no matter her age is mature for marriage,as long as her pusy can take a full dick!

so Wat re u insinuating? so if u can Bleep den u re ready for marriage?....pls go nd examine Ur brain,,,,dere must be somfin wrong somwer
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by refiner(f): 6:17pm On Dec 15, 2015
Youngpo413:

lol.....is dat a question or a statement?
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by danbrowndmf(m): 6:20pm On Dec 15, 2015
Johnsown1:
baaaad
.sad
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by happney65: 6:20pm On Dec 15, 2015
binyelum:
You guys are forgetting something. In my small experience of life the reverse is the case. It is the bad girls that marry easily than the good ones.
I know personally many good hard working and intelligent girls who are yet to find their Mr. Right.
Sometimes no matter how good a girl you are, life happens and you find yourself in this type of situation.
So do not conclude that every unmarried girl is as a result of bad behaviour or life that they lived.
Most times men even contribute by preferring the bad girls who are flashy over the good ones who are not.
So do not be quick to judge.

My Dear,The So-called Good ones are so confused you start wondering what the hell?I dated one in the not too far distance.Na so she wake up and she said she isnt interested anymore..begged her,sent friends to her.she said she does not love me anymore and she hasnt loved most guys she dated in the past except one and that one na great lier.Then i knew she was looking for a perfect guy..I told her there and then,that no man is looking for a miss-world,nor a virgin,but a girl they would both understand each other without one making the other confused...Told her if she doesnt change her attitude,she wont find someone to marry her and then she would be wondering where she got it wrong.why so-called bad girls around her are getting married and she is still single..That is the reason my dear..Your behavior goes a long way..
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by happney65: 6:21pm On Dec 15, 2015
profojah:

They plenty for my church.. Sister Angela dey eye me on Sunday. I was like WTF, I can't marry a 37yrs old woman..

My fellow Ashawo man..I trust my guy..you go dey here.. grin grin
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 15, 2015
happney65:

My fellow Ashawo man..I trust my guy..you go dey here.. grin grin
My fellow Ashawo man.. I hail o
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 15, 2015
YourMain:

I'm actually sickened. I just hate discrimination sooo much. It's so disgusting.

Kmt. He can't even ruin my mood. I'm on such a high atm.
Same same..... makes me feel like retching at times but jus know u can't win them all.... people like that aren't rly at ur level anyways so jus let them dey dere lane and u dey urs

what's causing the high grin
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 15, 2015
megabyte2:
I tire oooo the post doesn't make sense single at 27 she's too selective
Abi na. Me too tire
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by Fkhalifa(m): 6:51pm On Dec 15, 2015
Thread awon omoge to salaro cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Relationship Is About Crashing / Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? / Lady Blasts Man Who Offered Her Sister N10,000 For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.