Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,820 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

You Are To Blame: Ladies! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Are To Blame: Ladies! (33992 Views)

"Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" / He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? / Prostitutes And Their Clients : Who Is To Blame ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by Johnsown1(m): 1:28pm On Dec 15, 2015
Boyooosa:

O ya now, Oosa noni!
no wrongthing

1 Like

Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by Boyooosa(m): 1:35pm On Dec 15, 2015
Johnsown1:

no wrongthing
U no c say d girl don caproot now, na so so dem go de confront men publicly and dem go de say dem no see good husband.
Any way mak i wait for am small, b4 I switch to Linda Ikeji's news.
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by bibijay123(f): 1:36pm On Dec 15, 2015
That is why it is called life, we are not born with knowledge or with a picture and a map on how life should be.being single at 30 isn't a crime as long u r happy with ur life
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by lovethchioma(f): 1:38pm On Dec 15, 2015
Boyooosa:

Actually I dont know the category you belong to but let me help me you out. Everything in life has stage and is influenced by the SEASON. check my post again, i never mentioned 20, eventho 20 years is not a bad deal for courtship. stage of study, i.e primary school to secondary, i put that @ 5-17 years. If you are good to get further education (without financial threat or so), you ought to be rounding off tertiary education by 24 - 26 (except if you would be advised to learn a trade). As a woman that has good value for family and future home, by 25, u should av som1 in mind as ur future hubby (everything lies in God's hand tho). I am not blaming anybody for his or her action or inaction based on this note but my take is dat:
1. Most of young ladies are not too good in detecting a good relationship because of trending things, hip life and fake hope.
2. Poverty does not allow them to take right direction and they get it wrong easily since they dont have grounded education on life and existence
3. U the big sisters (i dont know ur age tho) dont counsel dem rightly because of the fear of the useless lives u have used in the past and u keep on giving them d impression of how wicked men are forgetting the fact that a man has shown more dan necessary care to you at a point of ur life (for his own desperate desire to marry you) and u closed ur eyes to him cos of the best reason known to you(probably he doesnt have 6 packs, height, handsome, money, academic background to mention few)
Not realising the fact that sincere love is very scarce and rare. Instead of u to think of how to live with those shortfalls considering the fact that u can never get a perfect gentleman. Afterall, u are not also perfect.
Her comes the person u call ur dream guy who is a fuckiing bleeper, can u see ur life? Dat one go com camp u and bleep u for years (shaybi na dat one u love na),at the end of it all, u ll now run out of his hostage one day and start running ur mouth against every other man u see on the street. the painful aspect is the way u scare the younger (foolish) ones that are also already in ur foothpath b4 they start attending ur classes. Go and check Facebook and see the numbers of weddings that have taken place this year among young people without financial attachment and u will know dat ur tym is up and the future of your younger sisters is here!
I would really like to sit you down and make you understand a lot of things but time would not allow me do so.
As a woman that has family value by 25 she should have someone in mind to marry. And if she doesn't nko?
You think that someone who is that age and has no one to marry must have led a bad life in the past. SMH.
Incase you didn't get my first post... Let me repeat myself. A woman's worth should be seen beyond marriage. It is not in your place to tell anyone when to get married.
It's not like when God created woman, he gave a laid down manual on when the woman is suppose to marry. So why should you?
If you are getting married because you feel you are done with School and the next thing should be marriage. Then you are on a long thing.
Get married only when you know you are truly ready for it. Marriage is no joke.
Ask people who are married.
For better understanding read my first post before quoting me ignorantly.
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by danbrowndmf(m): 1:40pm On Dec 15, 2015
misspicy:

lol,so I must have 1 phone?

kwakwakwakwakwakwa, phone ti mo she ra
mio understand e ...oro ti su mi jare.sad
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by Johnsown1(m): 1:42pm On Dec 15, 2015
Boyooosa:

U no c say d girl don caproot now, na so so dem go de confront men publicly and dem go de say dem no see good husband.
Any way mak i wait for am small, b4 I switch to Linda Ikeji's news.
they will not come nw. they know it is the truth.
u will see a gal stayed in a guys house for weeks and abandon her school cos the guy promise u marriage. so when the guy is through he will throw u out like a trash. not only but also those once that receive ring have mouth too much,they are always too offensive.

1 Like

Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by refiner(f): 1:44pm On Dec 15, 2015
martineverest:
soldiers don't beat their wives. They treat their wives like queens... It's against military rules to beat your ur wife as military man

my dear dis guy is an army Buh he beats his wife...u can't make a law nd expects everybody to keep it..for instance one of d laws in d country says do nt murder or else u Wil be killd too,,,Buh Dnt u see people killing?upon d consequence? so my dear people can disobey rules....
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by Boyooosa(m): 1:46pm On Dec 15, 2015
Johnsown1:

they will not come nw. they know it is the truth.
u will see a gal stayed in a guys house for weeks and abandon her school cos the guy promise u marriage. so when the guy is through he will throw u out like a trash. not only but also those once that receive ring have mouth too much,they are always too offensive.
wait o wait o, she has come back o, let me go and barnish her so dat she will know dat am not a good fifu... in Bubu's voice
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 15, 2015
braine:
They give the excuse that theres no Mr. Right. Until they start becoming fat. Then they start taking church going seriously. LOL! I"ve seen many of them. cheesy
They plenty for my church.. Sister Angela dey eye me on Sunday. I was like WTF, I can't marry a 37yrs old woman..

1 Like

Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by Johnsown1(m): 1:49pm On Dec 15, 2015
Boyooosa:

wait o wait o, she has come back o, let me go and barnish her so dat she will know dat am not a good fifu... in Bubu's voice
where is she ,that one here for nw is talking sence
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by Johnsown1(m): 1:52pm On Dec 15, 2015
Boyooosa:

the one here is talikin sence,compare to one crazy mind that will soon come
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by misspicy(f): 1:53pm On Dec 15, 2015
danbrowndmf:
mio understand e ...oro ti su mi jare.sad
haha kini mo run shey bayi sad
I said am chatting with my new phone, sim in d other phone

Dan angry
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by danbrowndmf(m): 2:01pm On Dec 15, 2015
misspicy:

haha kini mo run shey bayi sad
I said am chatting with my new phone, sim in d other phone

Dan angry
i'm just immagining how ur calling that 'Dan' with your mouth...hope ur lips are romantic enough to call that name well.cheesy
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by Boyooosa(m): 2:07pm On Dec 15, 2015
lovethchioma:

I would really like to sit you down and make you understand a lot of things but time would not allow me do so.
As a woman that has family value by 25 she should have someone in mind to marry. And if she doesn't nko?
You think that someone who is that age and has no one to marry must have led a bad life in the past. SMH.
Incase you didn't get my first post... Let me repeat myself. A woman's worth should be seen beyond marriage. It is not in your place to tell anyone when to get married.
It's not like when God created woman, he gave a laid down manual on when the woman is suppose to marry. So why should you?
If you are getting married because you feel you are done with School and the next thing should be marriage. Then you are on a long thing.
I think say u stil get talk ni, I no know say u don tire... so dis is ur best way of retiring. anyway, am a good boss and am very good in receiving resignation letter from a worker regardless of his/er composition in as much i notice Tiredness.
Read tru the post very well, I did not say u should get married by 25, but only indicated dat u should be in a modest relationship, dont you know the difference between courtship and marriage? r u a learner? And if u r not into any, nobody will compel u now, even if you think marriage is not important in ur life, nobody cares let alone the boring life u willbe living. You, getting married at the age of 40 does not connote dat it will work for an innocent lady that is just coming up na. So, why the noise? must everybody live your life?
As an opposite gender, I stand to advise you dat if you would like to stay wit a man, create another fam of yours and enjoy a marital home eternally, you need to start early cos 'asiko o si'. If u drive all the career that u want to drive in life and intends to start looking out for Mr Right, my sis, u ll have a lot of hitches. Cos, 1, ur status might require a befitting one which might be too expensive to come by compared to somebody dat u started almost the same tym.
2, all the girlish and ladish attributes men search for in ladies are gone and money can not buy them (that is for a new search, anyway)
3, Marriage might not be priority in ur life but remember dat all those kids dat dont see their parents together are not so much happy with you guys, so think about them and dont be selfish. Gbam!
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by misspicy(f): 2:11pm On Dec 15, 2015
danbrowndmf:
i'm just immagining how ur calling that 'Dan' with your mouth...hope ur lips are romantic enough to call that name well.cheesy
onisokuso cheesy
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by Boyooosa(m): 2:12pm On Dec 15, 2015
Johnsown1:

the one here is talikin sence,compare to one crazy mind that will soon come
I have finished her, help me to bury her, her name na lovethchioma or wetin wetin... the person wey enter my post any HOW!
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by danbrowndmf(m): 2:16pm On Dec 15, 2015
misspicy:

onisokuso cheesy
iwo na lo kuku ko mi o.cheesy mo fe upload picture mi si DP mi...nje oti ri picture mi ri? Emi ti gba gbe bi oju e se ri o.
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by misspicy(f): 2:22pm On Dec 15, 2015
danbrowndmf:
iwo na lo kuku ko mi o.cheesy mo fe upload picture mi si DP mi...nje oti ri picture mi ri? Emi ti gba gbe bi oju e se ri o.
mi ti ri ri,oju mi fine gan,mo dudu,mo si rewa tonguetongue

upload ehn sharparly
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by danbrowndmf(m): 2:25pm On Dec 15, 2015
misspicy:

mi ti ri ri,oju mi fine gan,mo dudu,mo si rewa tonguetongue

upload ehn sharparly
odudu osi rewa? Ojo wo ni kin wa san owo ori e bayi na? 10years from now.cheesy?
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by Naturalle(f): 2:27pm On Dec 15, 2015
@OP - Point taken, however your advise seems like medicine after death to the myriad of single ladies around. Perhaps you can proffer a solution on 'How to find a great man even while your feminine parts are sagging and drooping'. I can assure you, you will sell wink
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by Johnsown1(m): 2:32pm On Dec 15, 2015
lovethchioma:

may be u did nt get his statement,i did nt see where he said u must marry at the age of 25,maybe u can adjust ur google glasses and reading carefully
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by misspicy(f): 2:47pm On Dec 15, 2015
danbrowndmf:
odudu osi rewa? Ojo wo ni kin wa san owo ori e bayi na? 10years from now.cheesy?
shocked

10 years,dakun ma ba oja mi je,oye kinti so omo meta ka le by then tongue
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by danbrowndmf(m): 2:57pm On Dec 15, 2015
misspicy:

shocked

10 years,dakun ma ba oja mi je,oye kinti so omo meta ka le by then tongue
hehehehehehhee.. Mo ro bi o so pe o like marriage ni na...kilode ti ose wan konju na..se ofe di makanju ola ni.cheesy? Abeg jeka se ni odun mejo jare.:D8years...
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by misspicy(f): 3:04pm On Dec 15, 2015
danbrowndmf:
hehehehehehhee.. Mo ro bi o so pe o like marriage ni na...kilode ti ose wan konju na..se ofe di makanju ola ni.cheesy? Abeg jeka se ni odun mejo jare.:D8years...
ha shocked

odun mejo? Dan ma baye mi je,oye kin ti bi me ji by then,koda first born mi ye ko ti wo school......

no be by force to marry you naw tongue
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by nickydof(m): 3:07pm On Dec 15, 2015
[/b][b]
YourMain:

Yes! It's the way to go! It's so ridiculous. In the olden days it was sort of okay cause physical strength was the best form of power. But right now it's not. Stop being so insecure and stop trying to make women feel that they need men. Then yous will start complaining when a woman asks yous for money ? What kind of emotional fuckery is that ? You won't let someone rise up to their full Potential and try to push them beneath you. But when she starts behaving beneath you yous blackmail them.

"Stop being so insecure and stop trying to make women feel that they need men"

What? Do you even know the meaning of 'woman'? This is an identity problem. You need men because you were created for them! That doesn't stop you from achieving your goals. I strongly support women becoming the best they can be but always remember why you were created! If you do, you are sure to be successful at all fronts. Function where God has positioned you to! Always remember your husband is your master!
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 15, 2015
Odunharry:

so because he wants sex it means he is not serious?

The earlier you ladies understand even if u don't sex with him, it's never a guarantee he will marry u and if he sex u have that doesn't mean he will run away.

I blame mothers esp who told young girls that a man who makes love to you doesn't love you... that is way old fashioned.

If you are a virgin and want to keep ur virginity, fine... don't worry too much there are guys out there who will be rush to Hav you
#word! I met two young girls that told me the would rather marry an experienced guy than a virgin guy! The high time we stand understanding that the girls of these days are become more sex conscious than our mother that die in silence because society no go allow them talk.
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by Odunharry(m): 3:12pm On Dec 15, 2015
artisticallyart:

#word! I met two young girls that told me the would rather marry an experienced guy than a virgin guy! The high time we stand understanding that the girls of these days are become more sex conscious than our mother that die in silence because society no go allow them talk.
bro ask many of them here and hear their response..

we know many can lie and pretend alot..
Bros from Wetin I Don see and hear, to see pikin make be virgin hard o..

The high time dey understand being a virgin doesn't mean they will make better companion than their non-virgin sisters , the better..

Virginity or not once you are caring,nice and understanding then you can win a guy's heart
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by danbrowndmf(m): 3:14pm On Dec 15, 2015
misspicy:

ha shocked

odun mejo? Dan ma baye mi je,oye kin ti bi me ji by then,koda first born mi ye ko ti wo school......

no be by force to marry you naw tongue
so you like marriage like this?.shocked leta u go come dy attack men for this NL...if i see u attack any man again here ehn...cheesy

but odun mejo ko po na...ka to wi ka to fo ni isiyi odun mejo ati pe.cheesy
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 15, 2015
sweatlana:
I'm a lady. This guy spoke the truth. I have five daughters and I will encourage them to marry as soon as the leave school which is 22/23. That's the best time to be married. Natural made it that way. A woman at 30 has her best child bearing days behind her.

seeing you have 5 daughters now means you are of the older generation therefore, there are certain things you may not have considered.

The fear of crossing the child bearing mark should not be the first reason to just go get married. If a woman's biological clock is what she is looking at, she may want to go have her child anyway and take her time to find someone reasonable to get married to. Not all women find such men in their 20s. Some are lucky enough, while others are not. What should they do then? Kill themselves? Jump into just any marriage with any man?
I think she should have her child if her biological clock is what she is looking at.

One of the reasons people would object to this is the religious law that says you should not have sex before marriage. But in my opinion, law is made for man and ot man for law. If a lady cannot find a good man in her 'hay days' (and this is no function of her morality) and she is begining to run out of biological clock, should she continue to hold onto the "no sex before marriage" religious injunction? She should go on ahead and have her child! She only needs to make sure that she has a good job that can take care of her and her child just incase the man she has the baby with (if she did not decide to go for anonymous sperm donor), is not responsible enough.
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by misspicy(f): 3:26pm On Dec 15, 2015
danbrowndmf:
so you like marriage like this?.shocked leta u go come dy attack men for this NL...if i see u attack any man again here ehn...cheesy

but odun mejo ko po na...ka to wi ka to fo ni isiyi odun mejo ati pe.cheesy
so make i no attack men because i wan marry? typical yooba boy.

dakun ye shere kere,sho mo ojo ori mi ni,to wan fi odun mejo kun,abeg leave road make people wey ready see me cheesycheesy
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by chinchum(m): 3:29pm On Dec 15, 2015
The writeup is a mix of fallacy, chauvinism and truth. Ladies beware.
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by danbrowndmf(m): 3:32pm On Dec 15, 2015
misspicy:

so make i no attack men because i wan marry? typical yooba boy.

dakun ye shere kere,sho mo ojo ori mi ni,to wan fi odun mejo kun,abeg leave road make people wey ready see me cheesycheesy
typical yoruba boy? Who tell u say i be yoruba boy? Cus i dy follow u speak yoruba?.
Oya omo dun melo ni e? So ma le mo e ye odun ti ma fi kun...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Weird Things Men Love In Women / Stay Away From My Wife-husband Calls Out Man Toasting His Wife On Facebook / Man Washes His Woman's iPhone With Wine (Photo, Video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.