Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,626 members, 7,809,337 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

You Are To Blame: Ladies! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Are To Blame: Ladies! (33990 Views)

"Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" / He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? / Prostitutes And Their Clients : Who Is To Blame ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by misspicy(f): 11:59am On Dec 15, 2015
YourMain:

Yes! It's the way to go! It's so ridiculous. In the olden days it was sort of okay cause physical strength was the best form of power. But right now it's not. Stop being so insecure and stop trying to make women feel that they need men. Then yous will start complaining when a woman asks yous for money ? What kind of emotional fuckery is that ? You won't let someone rise up to their full Potential and try to push them beneath you. But when she starts behaving beneath you yous blackmail them.
confused beings

kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa
gringringrin
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by raph101(m): 11:59am On Dec 15, 2015
Marvelency:
You started growing boobs at 13, in some girls puberty occur earlier than that, you are young, fresh, smart and badly or seriously wanted by every guy matured enough to know his dickey isn't only functioning for urinating alone, its hard at that age for you to start having stretch marks, a pimples consumed face, so every guy wants you then.. .

They watch you grow up, you gradually becoming a lady, babe, hotly wanted.. .basically turning into every man's dream.. .ass protruding backwards and you are now sweet 17.. .Oh my_my.. .its like the more you age the more beautiful you become.. .you are fresh you are smart you are shining, you are really beautiful.. .

Day after day night after night and the next morning you woke up its a happy birthday dear you are +1 to ya 24years already in ya basket of existence, you don't have a man who is serious with you in ya life, all you have in that basket are Exs a lot of them.. .Then suddenly it occurred to you that its like you've been sleeping and distracted when the train of ya life was moving during those teenage years.. .

How time flies, you wonder huh?! What were you doing when you had the maximum attention from the male folks?! What did you do to those thousands that asked you out?! How did you responds to his sincere request to marry you then?! You still wanted to enjoy life more, flirt, s*x, trips, shopping, parties was at the top of ya to-do list.. .now ya boobs are sagging and those ass are disappearing, ya face beginning to wrinkle, with stretch marks here and there.. .

I blame you if ya story is like the one I narrated, you can't tell me nobody approached you when you were growing up, and you can't say either that you didn't meet a decent man but you choose those that played with ya heart and you exchanged true love with money, you were catching fun when you should be making a life decision.. .

You should have made the right choice when you where that young, teenagers reading this very write up of mine now.. .should also learn from this too, make hay, while you still very beautiful, attractive, hot & dazzling, select the best from the best when they (Men) are still rushing towards ya direction coz the night comes when ya boobs begin to fall.. .when stretch marks begins to invade ya fair skin, when no man can work/walk with you.. .

The point is when you are still the centre of attraction, when they can still put up with you, pick one with the right qualities you desire and not for ya selfish interest or games and settle down. ..even if nemesis doesn't catch up with you, time will catch up with you and by that time it'll be wrong for you to do what's right or know who's right.. .

It'll be too late to cry as not everyone will want to marry an old woman.. .the traffic would have reduced! When its still at your disposal (Attention) make the best use of it.. .Make the right choice while you can still pick so you don't settle for just anybody.. .you were warned!

Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by danbrowndmf(m): 12:02pm On Dec 15, 2015
misspicy:

Dan sad
sometimes oman behave some how bi eni pe o care at all..iru iwa beyan ko de da...emi lon so fun pe you don't give a fvck? Dats nt cool & you know that..
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by Johnsown1(m): 12:03pm On Dec 15, 2015
true talk.
if they will learn
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 15, 2015
misspicy:

confused beings

kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa
gringringrin

I swear men that think and behave like that are nonesense useless beings. Kmt.
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 15, 2015
@misspicy, can you see this post? I told you its about rejection. Its rejection that makes these men come up with topics like this.

Boyooosa:
e get one wey i de try woo now, her age never even reach 24 wey u mention, she de put ear piece for ear.... i com de remember a lady of her age wey i cared for d same way i care for her now, ten years ago. the woman dey woo me now but i no gree, me de woo dis one now she de carry ear-piece. i dey help her pray say make her battery run down b4 i change my mind grin
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by binyelum(f): 12:12pm On Dec 15, 2015
You guys are forgetting something. In my small experience of life the reverse is the case. It is the bad girls that marry easily than the good ones.
I know personally many good hard working and intelligent girls who are yet to find their Mr. Right.
Sometimes no matter how good a girl you are, life happens and you find yourself in this type of situation.
So do not conclude that every unmarried girl is as a result of bad behaviour or life that they lived.
Most times men even contribute by preferring the bad girls who are flashy over the good ones who are not.
So do not be quick to judge.

2 Likes

Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by lovethchioma(f): 12:19pm On Dec 15, 2015
craziebone:
@misspicy, can you see this post? I told you its about rejection. Its rejection that makes these men come up with topics like this.

Don't mind them
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by Boyooosa(m): 12:22pm On Dec 15, 2015
craziebone:

If u like, call am ejaculation, everybody knows wetin he dey find.... u cant speak for anybody g.

1 Like

Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by lovethchioma(f): 12:27pm On Dec 15, 2015
Boyooosa:
e get one wey i de try woo now, her age never even reach 24 wey u mention, she de put ear piece for ear.... i com de remember a lady of her age wey i cared for d same way i care for her now, ten years ago. the woman dey woo me now but i no gree, me de woo dis one now she de carry ear-piece. i dey help her pray say make her battery run down b4 i change my mind grin

Instead of wooing a girl you actually know you can't give a good future, why don't you do something more productive with your time. What the hell makes you think you even doing her a favour by wooing her? Mtcheeeeeeeew. Some Nigerian guys and their mumu mentality.
Hope you have sisters at home? Make sure you push them to get married before they clock 20.
When you finally have female children, tell them to put in mind that they are not worth more than marriage and when ever the first guy woos them, they should just go ahead and marry since that's the only thing that gives them worth.
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by misspicy(f): 12:27pm On Dec 15, 2015
danbrowndmf:
sometimes oman behave some how bi eni pe o care at all..iru iwa beyan ko de da...emi lon so fun pe you don't give a fvck? Dats nt cool & you know that..
sweety i was pulling your legs naw,you take things too seriously gringringrin

are you at work?
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by danbrowndmf(m): 12:32pm On Dec 15, 2015
misspicy:

sweety i was pulling your legs naw,you take things too seriously gringringrin

are you at work?
No not at work..i travelled..i come find one of my client here.cheesy

how you dy jare?
At work?
Mo try number e laro yi ko lo.
Shey o ni etisalet line?
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by martineverest(m): 12:38pm On Dec 15, 2015
refiner:
pls stop deceiving us,,,,,we ought to be mature before jumping into marriage...I am a living example

a man,,,an army to be precise came to see my parents for my hands in marriage last two yrs,I was 17 den....before den I told him I was nt interested,I Dnt knw Hw he traced me to my house,,,after babbling I refused his request in d presence of my parent nd he went home....he later got married lastyr to a young gal of 20 as I heard....do u knw dis guy almost kill dis gal?beating her day nd nyte...d gal has to run for her life....so my dear u ought to be mature both physically nd in d mind before venturing into life commitment wif sombody....
my opinion......
soldiers don't beat their wives. They treat their wives like queens... It's against military rules to beat your ur wife as military man
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 15, 2015
binyelum:
You guys are forgetting something. In my small experience of life the reverse is the case. It is the bad girls that marry easily than the good ones.
I know personally many good hard working and intelligent girls who are yet to find their Mr. Right.
Sometimes no matter how good a girl you are, life happens and you find yourself in this type of situation.
So do not conclude that every unmarried girl is as a result of bad behaviour or life that they lived.
Most times men even contribute by preferring the bad girls who are flashy over the good ones who are not.
So do not be quick to judge.

i've seen that too.
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by ZipporahElla(f): 12:40pm On Dec 15, 2015
Odunharry:

so because he wants sex it means he is not serious?

The earlier you ladies understand even if u don't sex with him, it's never a guarantee he will marry u and if he sex u have that doesn't mean he will run away.

I blame mothers esp who told young girls that a man who makes love to you doesn't love you... that is way old fashioned.

If you are a virgin and want to keep ur virginity, fine... don't worry too much there are guys out there who will be rush to Hav you

Buh nowe every guy want to sleep with d wholle gals around, and later be looking for a prayerful ladyt to marry, we get confused knowing the right person cause nowadays they all sound the same

1 Like

Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 15, 2015
Boyooosa:

If u like, call am ejaculation, everybody knows wetin he dey find.... u cant speak for anybody g.

but after 10 years wey you dey look for someone to marry you never still find, after 10 years?
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by misspicy(f): 12:43pm On Dec 15, 2015
danbrowndmf:
No not at work..i travelled..i come find one of my client here.cheesy

how you dy jare?
At work?
Mo try number e laro yi ko lo.
Shey o ni etisalet line?
God will continue to guide and protect you o

sure,I just dey here
phone ti mo fisi ti Ku,am just charging it.
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 15, 2015
bidex2015:
mrs phyno. there is no excuse for them(girl & ladies) to dodge in moral act all in the name of schooling. atleast they have a strong relationship lead will lead to marriage and stop all these nonsense of fooling around.

who says its immoral when two lovers have consensual sex for whatever reason?

I wonder why the "immorality card" doesn't come up when students do exam malpractice?
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 15, 2015
ZipporahElla:

Buh nowe every guy want to sleep with d wholle gals around, and later be looking for a prayerful ladyt to marry, we get confused knowing the right person cause nowadays they all sound the same
he is absolutely right!
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by Adaeze003(f): 12:47pm On Dec 15, 2015
But... why are guys always commenting on the issue of single women like they(said guys) dont have lives

It's really shocking... like what is your business

Or better still, how e take concern you

Ha!
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by danbrowndmf(m): 12:50pm On Dec 15, 2015
misspicy:

God will continue to guide and protect you o

sure,I just dey here
phone ti mo fisi ti Ku,am just charging it.
amen o. So phone wo ni owa fin chat na?
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by martineverest(m): 12:51pm On Dec 15, 2015
ojaythegreat:
your wrong...don't you think normally @ the age of 23/24 ur supposed to be in your 3rd year final year depending on ur discipline?
I graduated(5yrs course) at this age and was one of the oldest in the class. Ladies in my class were less than 22 in their final year.. The point is, most ladies graduate early nowadays, only to lust after worldly thing and end up losing everything and wasting dia chances

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by misspicy(f): 12:53pm On Dec 15, 2015
craziebone:

but after 10 years wey you dey look for someone to marry you never still find, after 10 years?
are you seriously arguing with that kind of person?

lol....just ignore
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 15, 2015
YourMain:

It's such a dumb mentality to have. Why should a woman have to get married. It's not by force? It doesn't define her as a being.
oh.. Trust me, its a big deal down here...

Its not our fault tho, women down here are very selective and picky when it comes to chosing their partners... Especially the good looking ones., so when they get to the age of 25,29 before marriage, it is assumed that she is a proud lady, she turned down a lot of dudes e.t.c..

Thats a stereotype tho.. In my opinion
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by megabyte2(f): 1:01pm On Dec 15, 2015
Abbykem:
African mentality.

Boyfrnd @18 u be ashewo. Focus on ur studies

Get married @23, too young. Can't she just build a career first?

Single @27 but rich. Career woman/feminist.

I beg! Let everybody live there lives how they want it.
Eyin olofofo
Amebo
I tire oooo the post doesn't make sense single at 27 she's too selective
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by Boyooosa(m): 1:04pm On Dec 15, 2015
lovethchioma:

Instead of wooing a girl you actually know you can't give a good future, why don't you do something more productive with your time. What the hell makes you think you even doing her a favour by wooing her? Mtcheeeeeeeew. Some Nigerian guys and their mumu mentality.
Hope you have sisters at home? Make sure you push them to get married before they clock 20.
When you finally have female children, tell them to put in mind that they are not worth more than marriage and when ever the first guy woos them, they should just go ahead and marry since that's the only thing that gives them worth.
Actually I dont know the category you belong to but let me help me you out. Everything in life has stage and is influenced by the SEASON. check my post again, i never mentioned 20, eventho 20 years is not a bad deal for courtship. stage of study, i.e primary school to secondary, i put that @ 5-17 years. If you are good to get further education (without financial threat or so), you ought to be rounding off tertiary education by 24 - 26 (except if you would be advised to learn a trade). As a woman that has good value for family and future home, by 25, u should av som1 in mind as ur future hubby (everything lies in God's hand tho). I am not blaming anybody for his or her action or inaction based on this note but my take is dat:
1. Most of young ladies are not too good in detecting a good relationship because of trending things, hip life and fake hope.
2. Poverty does not allow them to take right direction and they get it wrong easily since they dont have grounded education on life and existence
3. U the big sisters (i dont know ur age tho) dont counsel dem rightly because of the fear of the useless lives u have used in the past and u keep on giving them d impression of how wicked men are forgetting the fact that a man has shown more dan necessary care to you at a point of ur life (for his own desperate desire to marry you) and u closed ur eyes to him cos of the best reason known to you(probably he doesnt have 6 packs, height, handsome, money, academic background to mention few)
Not realising the fact that sincere love is very scarce and rare. Instead of u to think of how to live with those shortfalls considering the fact that u can never get a perfect gentleman. Afterall, u are not also perfect.
Her comes the person u call ur dream guy who is a fuckiing bleeper, can u see ur life? Dat one go com camp u and bleep u for years (shaybi na dat one u love na),at the end of it all, u ll now run out of his hostage one day and start running ur mouth against every other man u see on the street. the painful aspect is the way u scare the younger (foolish) ones that are also already in ur foothpath b4 they start attending ur classes. Go and check Facebook and see the numbers of weddings that have taken place this year among young people without financial attachment and u will know dat ur tym is up and the future of your younger sisters is here!
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by misspicy(f): 1:08pm On Dec 15, 2015
danbrowndmf:
amen o. So phone wo ni owa fin chat na?
lol,so I must have 1 phone?

kwakwakwakwakwakwa, phone ti mo she ra
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by Boyooosa(m): 1:14pm On Dec 15, 2015
craziebone:

Bro am still in search o, for a while, i placed priority on my life and how to be successful. I thank God dat now, I can afford to pay my basic bills and still in search of gr8a future. The lady i mentioned is fictional but av made move aggressively with freestyle (u might not understand buh i av dating experience very well), thats how i got one of them in picture wink And why did you ask? Anybody in ur mind for me? grin
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by Johnsown1(m): 1:17pm On Dec 15, 2015
Boyooosa:

Actually I dont know the category you belong to but let me help me you out. Everything in life has stage and is influenced by the SEASON. check my post again, i never mentioned 20, eventho 20 years is not a bad deal for courtship. stage of study, i.e primary school to secondary, i put that @ 5-17 years. If you are good to get further education (without financial threat or so), you ought to be rounding off tertiary education by 24 - 26 (except if you would be advised to learn a trade). As a woman that has good value for family and future home, by 25, u should av som1 in mind as ur future hubby (everything lies in God's hand tho). I am not blaming anybody for his or her action or inaction based on this note but my take is dat:
1. Most of young ladies are not too good in detecting a good relationship because of trending things, hip life and fake hope.
2. Poverty does not allow them to take right direction and they get it wrong easily since they dont have grounded education on life and existence
3. U the big sisters (i dont know ur age tho) dont counsel dem rightly because of the fear of the useless lives u have used in the past and u keep on giving them d impression of how wicked men are forgetting the fact that a man has shown more dan necessary care to you at a point of ur life (for his own desperate desire to marry you) and u closed ur eyes to him cos of the best reason known to you(probably he doesnt have 6 packs, height, handsome, money, academic background to mention few)
Not realising the fact that sincere love is very scarce and rare. Instead of u to think of how to live with those shortfalls considering the fact that u can never get a perfect gentleman. Afterall, u are not also perfect.
Her comes the person u call ur dream guy who is a fuckiing bleeper, can u see ur life? Dat one go com camp u and bleep u for years (shaybi na dat one u love na),at the end of it all, u ll now run out of his hostage one day and start running ur mouth against every other man u see on the street. the painful aspect is the way u scare the younger (foolish) ones that are also already in ur foothpath b4 they start attending ur classes. Go and check Facebook and see the numbers of weddings that have taken place this year among young people without financial attachment and u will know dat ur tym is up and the future of your younger sisters is here!
u be correct my brother. what many of them call luv,is the bouyant guy that throws money die an they will cling their life on him,when the guy find another hot chick,he will definitely leave her na. one bottle for u bro
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by Boyooosa(m): 1:20pm On Dec 15, 2015
Johnsown1:

u be correct my brother. what many of them call luv,is the bouyant guy that throws money die an they will cling their life on him,when the guy find another hot chick,he will definitely leave her na. one bottle for u bro
am on six bottles already bro, i dont want to drink too much today, its a working day. But u fit pay, i go start wit am tomorrow, its a promise grin
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by Johnsown1(m): 1:23pm On Dec 15, 2015
Boyooosa:

am on six bottles already bro, i dont want to drink too much today, its a working day. But u fit pay, i go start wit am tomorrow, its a promise grin
my brother i dey more than capable, my name na nurugaba
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by Boyooosa(m): 1:27pm On Dec 15, 2015
Johnsown1:

my brother i dey more than capable, my name na nurugaba
O ya now, Oosa noni!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused / Stay Away From My Wife-husband Calls Out Man Toasting His Wife On Facebook / Man Washes His Woman's iPhone With Wine (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.