Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,813 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

You Are To Blame: Ladies! - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Are To Blame: Ladies! (34024 Views)

"Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" / He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? / Prostitutes And Their Clients : Who Is To Blame ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 15, 2015
ifeomaekol:
and guys aren't worth it either.

It's girls with such habits that creates bad guys like us.
So my advice hold ur guy tight or u will be creating another BaDbOy on the lose.
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by rejoicebae(f): 7:31pm On Dec 15, 2015
Hmmm,,op,,nice one tho

1 Like

Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by sweatlana: 8:03pm On Dec 15, 2015
craziebone:

seeing you have 5 daughters now means you are of the older generation therefore, there are certain things you may not have considered.

The fear of crossing the child bearing mark should not be the first reason to just go get married. If a woman's biological clock is what she is looking at, she may want to go have her child anyway and take her time to find someone reasonable to get married to. Not all women find such men in their 20s. Some are lucky enough, while others are not. What should they do then? Kill themselves? Jump into just any marriage with any man?
I think she should have her child if her biological clock is what she is looking at.

One of the reasons people would object to this is the religious law that says you should not have sex before marriage. But in my opinion, law is made for man and ot man for law. If a lady cannot find a good man in her 'hay days' (and this is no function of her morality) and she is begining to run out of biological clock, should she continue to hold onto the "no sex before marriage" religious injunction? She should go on ahead and have her child! She only needs to make sure that she has a good job that can take care of her and her child just incase the man she has the baby with (if she did not decide to go for anonymous sperm donor), is not responsible enough.

Older generation?
I'm 27 years old
The first of my 5 daughters is my step child
I got married when I was 18. At the time I was in my second year in uni. Today I'm a lawyer
By the way I was born and grew up abroad several counties in fact. My dad was a diplomat. Today a retired foreign officer. So I'm no village girl!
The truth remains the truth is always better when a woman marry at the ripe age not when she is old and worn out. Yes age takes it toll especially on women.

1 Like

Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 15, 2015
YourMain:

But so are men! Yous also have a list of qualities you want in a woman. Just cause women are willing to say they don't want things they don't like in men. It's not by force !

And the removal of the stereotype starts with our age! The best way to serve your age is to defy it!
oh, i concur.. But naija women are too selective....nobody wants to be with a struggling ambitious guy,..This is wat scares away potential suitors....
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by Biim: 8:59pm On Dec 15, 2015
Youngpo413:
how will the men marry,when there are no wife materials anymore.
This is the issue with men, there are no wife materials anymore but there are husband materials everywhere abi? As you no see wife material go and sew one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by Johnsown1(m): 9:01pm On Dec 15, 2015
sweatlana:

Older generation?
I'm 27 years old
The first of my 5 daughters is my step child
I got married when I was 18. At the time I was in my second year in uni. Today I'm a lawyer
By the way I was born and grew up abroad several counties in fact. My dad was a diplomat. Today a retired foreign officer. So I'm no village girl!
The truth remains the truth is always better when a woman marry at the ripe age not when she is old and worn out. Yes age takes it toll especially on women.
very nice write up u got their

1 Like

Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by marieolae(f): 9:13pm On Dec 15, 2015
God bless. Words of wisdom kiss
lovethchioma:
Because I am female, I am expected to aspire to marriage. I am expected to make my life choices keeping in mind that marriage is the most important thing.
But why do we teach girls to aspire to marriage and we don't teach boys the same?
We teach girls to see themselves as competitors, not for Jobs or accomplishment but for the attention of men.

If the op would come here to blab rubbish about a girl doing what she had to do in order to get married at a young age. Why would not the guys too get married at a young age?
I am so sick of seeing people insulting ladies who are well accomplished just because they arent married yet. People would be like with all the money she never still marry. Like marriage is what? A ticket to happy life or heaven abi? Ah laff
Women were not made for marriage. They were created to fufil purpose on earth. Just like the men.
God will not judge you for not getting married but He is so gonna judge you for giving you brain and yet you didnt accomplish anything with it.

If you have a man who adds value to your life and makes you happy. And you are ready for marriage, both Spiritually, physically, emotionally, financially and otherwise please go ahead and marry. Marriage is a beautiful thing.
If and If, you are not sure for the responsibiities that come with marriage. Please wait.
If you want to get married because you feel time is going or every of your friends have gotten married. Then you are about to make the biggest mistake of your life.
A lot of people have rushed into marriage and now they wish they never did. Trust me
You spend 4-6years studying a course in School and yet you think you don't have be prepared before entering an Institution that's for a life time. One that you can never graduate from. Oh! You actually think because you have graduated marriage is the next in line?
I know of so many girls that got married when we were still in School and others that also got married immediately we graduated just because everyone is doing it. With what I have seen, Seriously, I don't envy any of them now. I rather remain single than be unhappy in marriage. Well, thats what you get if you don't prepare fully before embarking on this journey of no return.
Don't allow anyone deceive you, Continue adding value to yourself, get a life, get a job or set up your business, be independent. I am telling you when a true man comes, he will value you.
If you rush into it, you only become a liability. Believe me, no one wants a liability.

Do not allow what the op has written down or what you read on nairaland or any other place dictate how you should live you your life.
Let God be the centre of your decisions. Please!
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by Marvelency(m): 9:30pm On Dec 15, 2015
kiddkash:

where did you copy this poem from. you can't be this creative

From my Bold 6 Notepad.. .after I finished writting it this morning I now posted it here?! Satisfied?! angry
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by Simplymeah: 10:26pm On Dec 15, 2015
Thirdly, are u saying girls should marry young? And if so, what's ur definition of young. Cause under age 23/24, most gehs are still in school..... It would be difficult and kinda irresponsible to marry while in school. Just know that education is the biggest thing that keeps females from marrying "young" or whatever....
Still a student @ 23/24 shocked
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by Youngpo413: 10:39pm On Dec 15, 2015
Abbykem:
Who is this

I did not ask 4 ur opinion

That's just a summary of 9ja's mentality

Ok, bye
whatever,suit yourself.
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by Youngpo413: 10:41pm On Dec 15, 2015
refiner:

so Wat re u insinuating? so if u can Bleep den u re ready for marriage?....pls go nd examine Ur brain,,,,dere must be somfin wrong somwer
why would you fucckkk if you are not ready for marriage?
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by ifeomaekol(f): 10:44pm On Dec 15, 2015
Kingsolex1:

It's girls with such habits that creates bad guys like us.
So my advice hold ur guy tight or u will be creating another BaDbOy on the lose.
its 50/50, its bad guys dt creat d monster in ladies too, u suddenly see a once decent gal totally change jux like dt. All b/c of a man.
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by nqueensy: 12:47am On Dec 16, 2015
RUBBISH! So as a teenager your priority should be choosing a man to spend the rest of your say 80-90 years. As a teenager, go to school, have male friends nothing serious. Thinking about who to spend the rest of us life with can and should start around 21/22 years of age when you are done with school and probably know what to do with your life.
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by Nobody: 1:04am On Dec 16, 2015
ifeomaekol:
its 50/50, its bad guys dt creat d monster in ladies too, u suddenly see a once decent gal totally change jux like dt. All b/c of a man.

Owk, I know for sure a bad boy can still marry with pride but a girl with horrible past will need her pastor for that, be smart.
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by refiner(f): 6:35am On Dec 16, 2015
Youngpo413:
why would you fucckkk if you are not ready for marriage?

my dear Dats Ur own opinion Buh its Vewi wrong....Buh its ok sha let's foget it....
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by ifeomaekol(f): 7:16am On Dec 16, 2015
Kingsolex1:

Owk, I know for sure a bad boy can still marry with pride but a girl with horrible past will need her pastor for that, be smart.
and who gave her dt horrible past?
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:26am On Dec 16, 2015
Hehe, it's called The Wall.

It's all fun and games, until they hit The Wall.

The wiser ones, though, make hay while the sun's still up.

1 Like

Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by Youngpo413: 3:08am On Dec 17, 2015
refiner:

my dear Dats Ur own opinion Buh its Vewi wrong....Buh its ok sha let's foget it....
ok
Re: You Are To Blame: Ladies! by KweenSisan(f): 3:15pm On May 17, 2016
nice....difficult to totally obey...life happens..but none shall lack her mate

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Relationship Is About Crashing / Lady Blasts Man Who Offered Her Sister N10,000 For Sex / Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.