Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Ikoli-Awolowo Relationship: Ijaw-Yoruba Political Relationship - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikoli-Awolowo Relationship: Ijaw-Yoruba Political Relationship (19670 Views)

Navy Admiral Daniel Ikoli Is Dead. He Was Found Dead In His Lagos Home / Hausa/yoruba Political Relationship In The Past. What Does It Imply With This?? / Faseun Brought Peace Between Ijaw , Yoruba, Says Egbesu Chief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikoli-Awolowo Relationship: Ijaw-Yoruba Political Relationship by ikechu1278: 11:57pm On Dec 17, 2015
okolochyke:

Keep your emotions in check

Not all tribes are trouble makers

There are many forums for insults and for IPOB youths , go and find them.

We like building relationships here

You are a fool if you think the guy you quoted was inaccurate. During the time APC yoloba called the loser tonyebarcainsta "protection seeker" and belittled him, the slowpoke wrote multiple threads on "relationship between Igbo and ijaw". Hell he deleted his barcainsta I'd yo hide all his attacks on igbo during his desperation to make friends. Fast forward to now Igbo are against him, like the loser is now writing stories,of Yoruba and ijaw relationship. grin. The guy is a complete unknown loser, based on his act on NL, has zero life outside of NL. This is his real identity. When he gets pushed out by a set, he goes about looking for friends from others. Like duh?

6 Likes

Re: Ikoli-Awolowo Relationship: Ijaw-Yoruba Political Relationship by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:57pm On Dec 17, 2015
CeterisXVII:

God bless you one million times on Sundays, and five million times on weekdays! cheesy People forget that there are Ijaw communities who are indigenous to Ondo State & Edo State, stretching down to Rivers.

Unlike some ethnic tribes that blame others for their woes, I do believe a synergy of like minds across different ethnic groups working together for the common good, can change the fortunes of our nation in a positive way! undecided
Sadly, some people interpret this synergy as a threat on them. I don't even understand why someone will be so panicked when the article has nothing to do with Igbo neither was Igbo mentioned. Why didn't the Nupes and Fulanis protest? This is absurd...

14 Likes

Re: Ikoli-Awolowo Relationship: Ijaw-Yoruba Political Relationship by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:00am On Dec 18, 2015
Leopardd:
psssst, this barca nigga should get real with himself and get something doing.

swaying left and right, typical nigerian politician. Ok, as usual time to blame and slay Igbos and go back to Yorubas. Pssst! Nah. Crazy.
Which one be left and right? This is Yoruba-Ijaw issue and an event that we all will forever cherish. How does Igbo come into play? I don't know why the self-guilt

8 Likes

Re: Ikoli-Awolowo Relationship: Ijaw-Yoruba Political Relationship by ikechu1278: 12:06am On Dec 18, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

You see why I insist that you should get your fact right?

I said and I quote.....
You rushed to claim that Awo never created the ministry. Lemme cure your ignorance...

That shows that he was very much concerned about MidWest Affairs.

Like I said, you should get your fact right... And save other irrelevant epistles for yourself.

Is this fool for reals...

It clearly stated on that link it was created to COUNTER the creation of Midwest. Can't you f2king Read?

This concept meant that rather than a new Midwest region, the Midwest would be managed under a “Ministry of Midwest Affairs” concurrently under his supervision as the Western region Minister for Home Affairs. Chief Awolowo accepted this concept.

What in your illiterate mind so you think you opposed against my statement?

In addition, equally stated the creation was done by Enahoro

2 Likes

Re: Ikoli-Awolowo Relationship: Ijaw-Yoruba Political Relationship by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:08am On Dec 18, 2015
ikechu1278:

You are a fool if you think the guy you quoted was inaccurate. During the time APC yoloba called the loser tonyebarcainsta "protection seeker" and belittled him, the slowpoke wrote multiple threads on "relationship between Igbo and ijaw". Hell he deleted his barcainsta I'd yo hide all his attacks on igbo during his desperation to make friends. Fast forward to now Igbo are against him, like the loser is now writing stories,of Yoruba and ijaw relationship. grin. The guy is a complete unknown loser, based on his act on NL, has zero life outside of NL. This is his real identity. When he gets pushed out by a set, he goes about looking for friends from others. Like duh?

I don't like responding to people like you. The question I keep asking is WHY ARE YOU PAINED? The Ijaws have always seek hand of fellowship with Yorubas over the years. It doesn't start with Barcanista and won't end with him.

The Yoruba/Fulani gave us Rivers state. A yorubaman supported our own tribesman in local election. A yorubaman supported our son to VP and Presidency of Nigeria. A Yorubaman gave us NDDC. Have you heard any Ijawman saying he hates Yorubas? We have Ijaws in Ondo state that are doing fine with their neighbours. Kingsley Kuku and Sowore(SR) are Ijaws from Ondon states. They are well... So it's not about barcanista...

That some of you choose to hate Awo does not mean that we do. And by the way, what is making you feel agitated by the thread? Check post history, I have no ish with the yorubas even at the heat of the backlash from my defection. Yes, we fight for politics but not for tribal interest. So what is actually your problem?

Quit being emotionally disturbed and grow up boss!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikoli-Awolowo Relationship: Ijaw-Yoruba Political Relationship by ikechu1278: 12:11am On Dec 18, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

See yourself, are you an Efik, ibibio or annang man? You feel threatened because I seek to bring to the fore the benevolence of Yoruba sons towards the Ijaws and other ethnic south south minority groups. Your fear made you cook up the 'igbophobia thrash and other nonsense.

By the way, Ijaws are primarily concerned with RESOURCE CONTROL like other ethnic groups in the SS. We are NOT calling for secession yet. In fact, we are primarily concerned with furthering to achieve our noble demands. I don't know why you are acting insecure.

Any relationship with yorubas or other groups is for our own interest. GEJ our brother lost election but we all saw how close Dickson/Sylva contest was... In other words, we have moved on to the next chapter...

Grow up!

What ugomba said is actually a FACT. If you doubt me head to Radio Biafra FB page. There are multiple Ibibio, etc on that page each supporting Biafra. Shit there even several etche, etc on there. Hell if you need screen shot I got you. You need links, I got you. Whatever you need I got you. Unlike NL where we gave "WE SS", those on FB are verifiable individual with actually face with years of history on FB long before radio Biafra became popular. You need proof of what i just said, Just saw when and I'll gladly provide them for you or any of your several monikers

3 Likes

Re: Ikoli-Awolowo Relationship: Ijaw-Yoruba Political Relationship by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:13am On Dec 18, 2015
ikechu1278:

Is this fool for reals...

It clearly stated on that link it was created to COUNTER the creation of Midwest. Can't you f2king Read?

What in your illiterate mind so you think you opposed against my statement?

In addition, equally stated the creation was done by Enahoro
1. I never said Awo wanted a separate midwest. I said
Awo also created Ministry of Midwest just to pacify the midwersterners(now Edo and Delta) when they agitated for a region of their own because he doesn't want Western region to split.
Is comprehension your problem?

2. Enahoro was the Western Region Interior Minister under Awo. He PROPOSED the Midwest Affairs Ministry but Awo created it. How can an appointee 'create' ministry? Try to be smart.

I'm done with you I guess... Free schooling!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikoli-Awolowo Relationship: Ijaw-Yoruba Political Relationship by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:22am On Dec 18, 2015
Unamad:

One fact is Igbo had the Vice Presidency ticket under APC but becos of GEJ let it go so as not to share south east vote.

Igbos have been punished more than any tribe becos of GEJ support.

Further, GEJ had a responsibility to all in his administration to retain power for another 4 years but he was too weak.

I doubt comments of TonyeBarcanista an Itsekiri man that did not support GEJ presidency but claims to be Ijaw has any standing.

Igbos are not holding anybody from joining Oduduwa, but we have made it clear that we want Biafra.

Another emotionally disturbed fellow. Which VP ticket did Igbo have under APC? Who is lying to you guys? How can you be deceiving yourself to say Igbos let go of VP slot in APC to vote GEJ? Who was the Igbo VP person? See dude, you supported Goodluck which is okay but STOP using it as blackmail tool. It doesn't work that way man.

That you supported Goodluck does NOT invalidate the historical relationship between Awo and Ikoli, an Ijawman. It doesn't negate the fact that Awo's advice made Gowon to give us our Rivers state. That people voted for PMB or others doesn't mean they hate Ijaw. Election is purely a game of choice. Politics... Damn, even Sylva(Ijawman) didn't vote for Goodluck... Same way Ribadu(Fulaniman) didn't vote Buhari.

If you like say I'm bantu na your business... Na your toroh o...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikoli-Awolowo Relationship: Ijaw-Yoruba Political Relationship by Unamad: 12:27am On Dec 18, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Another emotionally disturbed fellow. Which VP ticket did Igbo have under APC? Who is lying to you guys? How can you be deceiving yourself to say Igbos let go of VP slot in APC to vote GEJ? Who was the Igbo VP person? See dude, you supported Goodluck which is okay but STOP using it as blackmail tool. It doesn't work that way man.

That you supported Goodluck does NOT invalidate the historical relationship between Awo and Ikoli, an Ijawman. It doesn't negate the fact that Awo's advice made Gowon to give us our Rivers state. That people voted for PMB or others doesn't mean they hate Ijaw. Election is purely a game of choice. Politics... Damn, even Sylva(Ijawman) didn't vote for Goodluck... Same way Ribadu(Fulaniman) didn't vote Buhari.

U are an Itsekiri man, my question for you is why are u now claiming Ijaw after campaigning against Jonathan in favour of Buhari?

Which Ijaw man will support a Aboki over his brother? Which Igbo man, yoruba man, hausa man will do that in this Nigeria?

If you want the Ijaw to join Itsekiri in Oduduwa, just ask them and stop forming imposter. It is childish.

Igbos countless times have said Biafra is not by force. Ijaws are free to join Oduduwa if that is wat they elect.
Re: Ikoli-Awolowo Relationship: Ijaw-Yoruba Political Relationship by ikechu1278: 12:27am On Dec 18, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

I don't like responding to people like you. The question I keep asking is WHY ARE YOU PAINED? The Ijaws have always seek hand of fellowship with Yorubas over the years. It doesn't start with Barcanista and won't end with him.

The Yoruba/Fulani gave us Rivers state. A yorubaman supported our own tribesman in local election. A yorubaman supported our son to VP and Presidency of Nigeria. A Yorubaman gave us NDDC. Have you heard any Ijawman saying he hates Yorubas? We have Ijaws in Ondo state that are doing fine with their neighbours. Kingsley Kuku and Sowore(SR) are Ijaws from Ondon states. They are well... So it's not about barcanista...

That some of you choose to hate Awo does not mean that we do. And by the way, what is making you feel agitated by the thread? Check post history, I have no ish with the yorubas even at the heat of the backlash from my defection. Yes, we fight for politics but not for tribal interest. So what is actually your problem?

Quit being emotionally disturbed and grow up boss!

I careless about your dimwit post of yoloba/ijaw relationship. Provide a quote from me when I countered your statement of awolowo helping an ijaw win election.. I'll be waiting

My post was your attempt to rewrite MidWest creation and credit awolowo as part of it...yes or No?

I careless about your desperate attempt to make friends like the online loser you are. A no life living nigg@ gotta do what they gotta do.

Why I'm aggravated? my aggravation is your constant need to rewrite history of place you are not from. You could have written your BS without dragging mid west to it. Hell you are not from Any of the state pertaining to Midwest... while I am. The major politicians that fought for the creation of Midwest were predominately Bini, urhobo and anioma. You are neither. Just like you stayed on this forum rewriting the history of ndoki ppl, you dimwitly think I'll sit here and watch your buffoon @ss rewrite a history of a part I'm from. You must be out of your God given mind.

In addition, while I'm aggravated? Self appointing your loser self as the voice of SS when you are a NOBODY. A f2king loser who has zero life except NL. If not my visit on a more productive place aka Radio Biafra FB page, i would have fallen into that your BS of " WE SS" BS you stay on this forum writing repeatedly. Hell you are not even the voice of "ijaw". So yes I'm aggravated.

Fucking write about your ijaw/yoloba relationship and keep Midwest out of your shit..thank you very f2king much

While I'm at it, of course you didn't belittle Yoruba's after getting showed the poverty ridden protection seeker you are. Just like you didn't belittle Igbo during your desperation attempt to make friends. Problem is you think any of us forgets you.

3 Likes

Re: Ikoli-Awolowo Relationship: Ijaw-Yoruba Political Relationship by Mckennedy: 12:27am On Dec 18, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

This is pure BADERASH sir!

OBJ brought GEJ, Ijaw nation and the South-South to national stage when the odds were against GEJ. They fell out so it was natural for Obj to jump ship. Beside, GEJ reneged on an agreement so it is a different issue.

On Ikoli, you probably just heard of him but Sir, Awo supported him TWICE not once. Awo didn't support him because he(Awo) wanted the position, he did out of pure love,loyalty and conviction. You can keep your own theory away. This is a very serious matter.

Beside, he died, he wasn't killed... Abi na Awo be him God to preserve him life? Bros abeg shift. Thanks

Gej became president Because ya'adua died it's never OBJ....21st century is doing alot..

1 Like

Re: Ikoli-Awolowo Relationship: Ijaw-Yoruba Political Relationship by Unamad: 12:30am On Dec 18, 2015
Mckennedy:

Gej became president Because ya'adua died it's never OBJ....21st century is doing alot..

Thank you my brother for that simple truth. That is the mistake alot of people make in life, substituting the hand of God, for man.

God himself said do not share my glory.

The minute GEJ believed OBJ more than God, he signed his faith over to OBJ and Obasanjo dealt with him mercilessly.

In GEJ next life, he will never accord God victory and glory to any man.
Re: Ikoli-Awolowo Relationship: Ijaw-Yoruba Political Relationship by obailala(m): 12:36am On Dec 18, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

'Some' of the Igbo dudes clamouring for secession usually have a very strange way of reasoning. What was that one even saying? grin

12 Likes

Re: Ikoli-Awolowo Relationship: Ijaw-Yoruba Political Relationship by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:42am On Dec 18, 2015
Unamad:

U are an Itsekiri man, my question for you is why are u now claiming Ijaw after campaigning against Jonathan in favour of Buhari?

Which Ijaw man will support a Aboki over his brother? Which Igbo man, yoruba man, hausa man will do that in this Nigeria?

If you want the Ijaw to join Itsekiri in Oduduwa, just ask them and stop forming imposter. It is childish.

Igbos countless times have said Biafra is not by force. Ijaws are free to join Oduduwa if that is wat they elect.

So I'm now an Itsekiri-man. Funny how dumb people think they are smart.

1. Sylva and the whole Bayelsa APC team are 700000% Ijaws but they campaigned for Buhari. The case is not different from Amachree(Speaker under Amaechi), Dakuku and others...including Nairalander kel4soft. All campaigned and VOTED for Buhari. On the other hand, Ribadu, Shekarau, Shema all fulanis voted for GEJ. So where is your brain? Election is over...

2. North and the Yorubas have ALWAYS favored the Ijaws and SS... Refineries, Rivers state, Cross river, NLNG, Amnesty, NDDC, OMPADEC, ND Ministry, Bayelsa state, VP, Presidency etc all were given to us by either the Northern man or Yorubaman. Not even GEJ can speak ill about these groups.

3. I never mentioned Biafra in the op and I don't see why you are pained! We are NOT Biafrans and we have repeated this like a zillion times. Its boring.

4. If you hate Awo, we don't.

18 Likes

Re: Ikoli-Awolowo Relationship: Ijaw-Yoruba Political Relationship by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:48am On Dec 18, 2015
Mckennedy:

Yar'adua's death didn't give GEJ's ticket in 2011... Obasanjo's influence did. Did Yar'adua death negotiate and convinced PDP northern delegate? If Obasanjo hadn't used his structure, do you think GEJ would have even emerged runner-up in the primary? Does GEJ have political strength as at then(even now) like Atiku and IBB?

Give credit to whom it is due and glory to God. Even the VP slot was through Obasanjo!

6 Likes

Re: Ikoli-Awolowo Relationship: Ijaw-Yoruba Political Relationship by T8ksy(m): 12:52am On Dec 18, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Azikiwa wasn't smart at all. Which one is Lagos-yoruba and anti-Ijebu sentiment? Was Ikoli Yoruba at all? I don't even understand their argument. Wasn't Akinsanya a legitimate yorubaman? How can he and Zik accuse Awo of tribalism when Awo was a Yorubaman like him? This is like accusing me of being tribalistic for supporting Wike(Ikwerre) instead of Dakuku(Ijaw). Or accuse Sylva of tribalism for supporting Buhari(fulani) instead of GEJ(Ijaw). Na wa o! That doesn't show any sign of sportsmanship.

@ bolded..............Oh well, they did and that was the reason zik gave for leaving the party and taking his fellow ibo supporters along with him. Akinsanya had no choice but to leave too with his men. Azikwe resurrected 3 years later in the NCNC, where he had more clout with his kinsmen in tow. And you dare accuse him of not been smart.
Re: Ikoli-Awolowo Relationship: Ijaw-Yoruba Political Relationship by Mckennedy: 1:08am On Dec 18, 2015
Awolowo wasn't in support of Midwest creation....it was Azikiwe and the Igbos read the history.
http://nigeriaworld.com/feature/publication/omoruyi/121102.html

1 Like

Re: Ikoli-Awolowo Relationship: Ijaw-Yoruba Political Relationship by Mckennedy: 1:15am On Dec 18, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Yar'adua's death didn't give GEJ's ticket in 2011... Obasanjo's influence did. Did Yar'adua death negotiate and convinced PDP northern delegate? If Obasanjo hadn't used his structure, do you think GEJ would have even emerged runner-up in the primary? Does GEJ have political strength as at then(even now) like Atiku and IBB?

Give credit to whom it is due and glory to God. Even the VP slot was through Obasanjo!

There's no point barking OBJ did absolutely nothing it was how God wanted and for the ijaws to learn..was he not the same OBJ that finished Odi people of Bayalsa? I think the below link will educate you further on midwest and Yoruba relationship:
http://nigeriaworld.com/feature/publication/omoruyi/121102.html
Re: Ikoli-Awolowo Relationship: Ijaw-Yoruba Political Relationship by aljharem(m): 1:20am On Dec 18, 2015
So many stu.pid igbos here. Lack of comprehension. How does Ijaw-Yoruba = Igbo-Yoruba or Igbo-Ijaw

6 Likes

Re: Ikoli-Awolowo Relationship: Ijaw-Yoruba Political Relationship by ikechu1278: 1:31am On Dec 18, 2015
This is my last post on here. For those interested in knowing who played the major part in the creation of Midwest, whether Western politician marginalized mid west, and all the other BS that tonyebarcainsta tried to rewrite above in his desperate attempt to make friends.

Here's the actual FACT.
Every region, both north, west and east marginalized the minorities within their region which influenced multiple minorities party to merge up in other to separate each minorities,out of the dominate groups aka Igbo, yoloba and north.

All three dominant groups opposed the creation of each new region from their state, yoloba was not an exception. In fact, out of all three West was the only region that sacked mid western out of west after the Midwest creation.

Neither akintola, awolowo or any yoloba played a huge role in the creation of Midwest instead outside of Edo, urhobo and anioma, NCNC and NPC (both a SE Igbo led and an Hausa led group) played the major role in the creation of Midwest. In fact, the referendum conducted in Midwest was not because of yoloba but rather the influence of NCNC and NPC.

To butterish my points

though it flirted with various ethnic and political minority associations in the North, the NCNC was involved primarily with associations agitating for the separation of the Mid-West (which included a significant Ibo population) from the Western Region. These associations included the Benin-Delta Peoples Party (BDPP), the Mid-West. State Movement (MSM) and the Otu-Edo

Given its commitment to the continuity of the regional system in general, and to the stability of its redoubtable Northern regional base in particular, the NPC was the least enthusiastic of the major parties about employing the strategy of inciting or supporting separatist movements in regions controlled by rival parties. Nevertheless, the NPC ultimately came to be associated with the Niger Delta Congress (NDC) in the East and the Mid-West Democratic Front (MDF). Indeed, the NPC’s support was a decisive factor in the eventual establishment of the Mid-West as the fourth region of the federation in 1963

The creation of the Mid-West Region was the outcome of a determined assault by the NPC-NCNC coalition Federal Government on the AG opposition
http://books.openedition.org/ifra/759?lang=en

This are the real factors of creation of Midwest. This are the real factors of yoloba support of mid west and this are the real factors of the major player of mid west.

1 Like

Re: Ikoli-Awolowo Relationship: Ijaw-Yoruba Political Relationship by ikechu1278: 1:34am On Dec 18, 2015
In addition, whether awolowo was a tribalist. AWOLOWO and the entire yoloba were the biggest tribalistoc in Nigeria politics at that time. It is stated and documented yoloba destroyed Nigeria politics and brought the high tribalism in Nigeria politics. This is a FACT.

To buttrush my point

Both the AG, a creation of Egbe Omo Oduduwa, and the Northern Peoples’ Congress (NPC), were founded to promote Yoruba and Hausa-Fulani interests respectively. That the NCNC later became to be perceived as an ‘Igbo’ party was not entirely the design of Igbo political elites, but rather the machinations of some powerful Yoruba nationalists who did not cherish the notion of an Igbo, Nnamdi Azikiwe, becoming the premier of Western Nigeria.

As the leader of the NCNC, Azikiwe was to be the first premier of Western Nigeria following the elections of 1951, with Obafemi Awolowo, a Yoruba, the leader of the AG, as the leader of the opposition in the House of Assembly. It should be recalled, with profound sadness, that prominent Yoruba traditional leaders and political elites exerted pressure on a number of Yorubas elected on the NCNC platform to "cross carpet" in the House and join the AG, in order to deny Azikiwe the premiership in favour of Awolowo. The concept of "carpet crossing" was thus introduced into Nigerian political discourse. Azikiwe had assumed the leadership of the NCNC following the death of Herbert Macaulay, a Yoruba. There would have been no basis for "carpet crossing" if Macaulay, and not Azikiwe, were elected premier of the West on the NCNC platform in 1951.

As a result of this blatant injection of ethnicism into Nigerian politics, Azikiwe was compelled to "return home" to the East where he became the premier of the government. It is safe to postulate that, were it not for this event, the post 1951 development of Nigerian politics could have been spared much of the instability and crisis the country has experienced. This was a vital turning point in the political history of contemporary Nigeria. It helped to influence most Igbos to seek political shelter in the NCNC, just as the AG became privatized by most Yorubas, and the Hausa-Fulani political elites sought comfort in the NPC.
http://www.dawodu.net/igho.htm

A statement written by Igho Natufe [a mid westerner].

Just because someone in his desperate attempt to make friends does not makes him the voice of others. We all know who brought in tribalism in Nigeria politics. We all know the insignificant of yoloba in creation of mid west. We all know the difficult journey to achieve that feat with yoloba beating every aspect down. The desperate no life having nigg@ can do himself a f2king favor and write about the ijaw-yoruba relationship and stay the hell away from dragging Midwest to that B.S.
We all know the f2king sh1t our people underwent by those people's hand.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikoli-Awolowo Relationship: Ijaw-Yoruba Political Relationship by Ugomba(m): 1:38am On Dec 18, 2015
ikechu1278:
This is my last post on here. For those interested in knowing who played the major part in the creation of Midwest, whether Western politician marginalized mid west, and all the other BS that tonyebarcainsta tried to rewrite above in his desperate attempt to make friends.

Here's the actual FACT.
Every region, both north, west and east marginalized the minorities within their region which influenced multiple minorities party to merge up in other to separate each minorities,out of the dominate groups aka Igbo, yoloba and north.

All three dominant groups opposed the creation of each new region from their state, yoloba was not an exception. In fact, out of all three West was the only region that sacked mid western out of west after the Midwest creation.

Neither akintola, awolowo or any yoloba played a huge role in the creation of Midwest instead outside of Edo, urhobo and anioma, NCNC and NPC (both a SE Igbo led and an Hausa led group) played the major role in the creation of Midwest. In fact, the referendum conducted in Midwest was not because of yoloba but rather the influence of NCNC and NPC.

To butterish my points

http://books.openedition.org/ifra/759?lang=en

This are the real factors of creation of Midwest. This are the real factors of yoloba support of mid west and this are the real factors of the major player of mid west.
Nice one. That guy is a green snake in green field.
Re: Ikoli-Awolowo Relationship: Ijaw-Yoruba Political Relationship by Unamad: 1:42am On Dec 18, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

OBJ is the Nigerian consitution dat dictates sucessor inthe death of a president? I will not waste time arguing with an itsekiri man and GEJ hater.
Re: Ikoli-Awolowo Relationship: Ijaw-Yoruba Political Relationship by Ugomba(m): 1:50am On Dec 18, 2015
Unamad:

OBJ is the Nigerian consitution dat dictates sucessor inthe death of a president? I will not waste time arguing with an itsekiri man and GEJ hater.
dat guy is just a snake.

1 Like

Re: Ikoli-Awolowo Relationship: Ijaw-Yoruba Political Relationship by Unamad: 1:52am On Dec 18, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

1. Sylva and the whole Bayelsa APC team are 700000% Ijaws but they campaigned for Buhari. The case is not different from Amachree(Speaker under Amaechi), Dakuku and others...including Nairalander kel4soft. All campaigned and VOTED for Buhari. On the other hand, Ribadu, Shekarau, Shema all fulanis voted for GEJ. So where is your brain? Election is over...

2. North and the Yorubas have ALWAYS favored the Ijaws and SS... Refineries, Rivers state, Cross river, NLNG, Amnesty, NDDC, OMPADEC, ND Ministry, Bayelsa state, VP, Presidency etc all were given to us by either the Northern man or Yorubaman. Not even GEJ can speak ill about these groups.

3. I never mentioned Biafra in the op and I don't see why you are pained! We are NOT Biafrans and we have repeated this like a zillion times. Its boring.

Wen people try to complicate simple things, then they are trying to cheat another person.

I get wife, so i will not waste my time with you running from pillar to post. We are discussing GEJ and u are telling me i hate Awo, wat is my business with the tribalist?

SS have favoured the North even more. All the oil blocks are Northern own and please dont bring politicians supporting their party and looking for political office into the matter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikoli-Awolowo Relationship: Ijaw-Yoruba Political Relationship by paramakina202: 2:03am On Dec 18, 2015
shocked
Re: Ikoli-Awolowo Relationship: Ijaw-Yoruba Political Relationship by Ugomba(m): 2:03am On Dec 18, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

North favour us thats why Asaba massacre of my anioma people occured?
You are losing relevance here, so ur Ijaw Yoruba jamboree is like a last clutch of a drowning man.
Even the yorubas here did not give a damn about ur thread because you are nothing before their eyes.
You thought they will flood diz thread by now and the bromance wil begin.

4 Likes

Re: Ikoli-Awolowo Relationship: Ijaw-Yoruba Political Relationship by laudate: 2:03am On Dec 18, 2015
ikechu1278:
I careless about your dimwit post of yoloba/ijaw relationship. Provide a quote from me when I countered your statement of awolowo helping an ijaw win election.. I'll be waiting

My post was your attempt to rewrite MidWest creation and credit awolowo as part of it...yes or No?

I careless about your desperate attempt to make friends like the online loser you are. A no life living nigg@ gotta do what they gotta do.

Why I'm aggravated? my aggravation is your constant need to rewrite history of place you are not from. You could have written your BS without dragging mid west to it. Hell you are not from Any of the state pertaining to Midwest... while I am. The major politicians that fought for the creation of Midwest were predominately Bini, urhobo and anioma. You are neither. Just like you stayed on this forum rewriting the history of ndoki ppl, you dimwitly think I'll sit here and watch your buffoon @ss rewrite a history of a part I'm from. You must be out of your God given mind.

In addition, while I'm aggravated? Self appointing your loser self as the voice of SS when you are a NOBODY. A f2king loser who has zero life except NL. If not my visit on a more productive place aka Radio Biafra FB page, i would have fallen into that your BS of " WE SS" BS you stay on this forum writing repeatedly. Hell you are not even the voice of "ijaw". So yes I'm aggravated.

Fucking write about your ijaw/yoloba relationship and keep Midwest out of your shit..thank you very f2king much

While I'm at it, of course you didn't belittle Yoruba's after getting showed the poverty ridden protection seeker you are. Just like you didn't belittle Igbo during your desperation attempt to make friends. Problem is you think any of us forgets you.

Na wa, o! shocked See as dis matter dey pain some people. Do you speak for the entire old Mid-West now? Other 'Mid-West' people like EdCure, mulattoclaro, spanishkid, freemanan have not taken up arms against TonyeBarcanista for his comment on the creation of the old Mid-West. Now you are busy raising fire and brimstone over a perfectly logical point he made.

Abeg, swerve make better people see road! undecided

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikoli-Awolowo Relationship: Ijaw-Yoruba Political Relationship by Ugomba(m): 2:06am On Dec 18, 2015
Unamad:

Wen people try to complicate simple things, then they are trying to cheat another person.

I get wife, so i will not waste my time with you running from pillar to post. We are discussing GEJ and u are telling me i hate Awo, wat is my business with the tribalist?

SS have favoured the North even more. All the oil blocks are Northern own and please dont bring politicians supporting their party and looking for political office into the matter.

He is losing relevance here, so a drowning man will clutch at anything for safety.
Re: Ikoli-Awolowo Relationship: Ijaw-Yoruba Political Relationship by Unamad: 2:08am On Dec 18, 2015
Amesty is a temporary fix to a major problem of thenigerdelta. No money, no food, no water, no land.

That was why GEJ said the North is the richest region of the country. They have the oil money, arable land and water even to irrigate their land.

See Nigerdelta

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikoli-Awolowo Relationship: Ijaw-Yoruba Political Relationship by ikechu1278: 2:17am On Dec 18, 2015
laudate:

Na wa, o! shocked See as dis matter dey pain some people. Do you speak for the entire old Mid-West now? Other 'Mid-West' people like EdCure, mulattoclaro, spanishkid, freemanan have not taken up arms against TonyeBarcanista for his comment on the creation of the old Mid-West. Now you are busy raising fire and brimstone over a perfectly logical point he made.

Abeg, swerve make better people see road! undecided

Mulattoclaro that was busted for being a yoloba coward with pictures verifying it
Spanishkid, mulattoclaro other ID. Really? Really?
Good the f2king bye.

I'll repeat wtf I wrote and you can look up to veufy it.

Yoloba brought tribalism in Nigerian politics... direct link proving it is above
Yoloba marginalized mid west..direct link proving it is above
Awolowo played no factor in mid west creation rather NCNC, NPC and the mid west parties did...direct link proving it is above.
Awolowo was a snake who tried to play mid west and many were suspicious of his "support" and later confirmed his snake self... Direct link proving it is above

Lastly all I wrote is from verifiable, documented MID WESTERNERs. Not "WE SS, we deltans, we edo mofos" on anonymous NL.
So no, not just my voice. I provided links and book pages for a reason.

Like I said all of us from any state in modern day mid west know our history and let you mofos can do us a favour and not rewrite it. He can write whatever the f2k he wants to about ijaw..i don't care.

Now swerve out of my mention. Ewu

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

US Embargo Forced Jonathan To Buy Arms With Raw Cash –fani-kayode / 2024: Fubara Presents N800bn Budget Of Renewed Hope, Consolidation & Continuity / Picture Of APGA Campain Poster Carrying Photo Of GEJ.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.