Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc (72308 Views)

"I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" / Amorc Or Ogboni ? / Amorc Member Let Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 19, 2015
jasysandra:

I respect your opinion sire! Christianity is not for everyone, Rosicrucianism is not for everyone, Islam is not for everyone. In fact, Religion itself is not for everyone. My only issue is simple, do not say because you believe in one or both, that others who do not are sinners and will burn in HELL! That mindset is mediocre and even Jesus wont sanction such intolerance.

did Jesus even establish a faith?
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by jasysandra(f): 7:54pm On Dec 19, 2015
mikron:
remind me if they have banned ogboni confraternity too, or is ogboni not a secret cult? U sound naive. Ogboni like every other big cult still dwell in naija, ask people that know, AMORC, harekrishna, eckankar etc are confirmed cults, na person wey no know him mama boyfriend dey call am uncle.

Many of these so called churches are even more occultic than some "real" occultic groups. So please, dont come and lecture me on what is a secret cult or not. Has AMORC killed anyone you know.? Has AMORC made anyone you know rich? Have you seen AMORC members flaunting wealth or power? Does AMORC serve any particular god that you know or have heard of? Please, learn to be more like Christ! Even Jesus will look into the heart of things before making statements. That is why he told those that wanted to stone the prostitute that the one who is without blemish should take the first throw. Like every other group, church, mosque, etc, AMORC has members and the lives of those members determine how people judge AMORC! You cant generalise because of one member that you know. It's like saying because a thief goes to a church, all its members are thieves. Thats fallacious!

The key to success, nay, the key to heaven depends on how open and broadminded you are! Being broadminded doesnt mean abandoning your convictions, it means that you should not attack the convictions of others for no just cause. Has any AMORC member been sued to court for anything unwanted? Has the pope attacked AMORC? Has your pastor even attacked AMORC? WHo then are you to say AMORC is a CULT?

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by jasysandra(f): 7:55pm On Dec 19, 2015
craziebone:

did Jesus even establish a faith?

Many ignorant fellows do not even know that Christianity is a post-Jesus contraption. Talk about ignorance!

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by mbulela: 7:56pm On Dec 19, 2015
jasysandra:

I respect your opinion sire! Christianity is not for everyone, Rosicrucianism is not for everyone, Islam is not for everyone. In fact, Religion itself is not for everyone. My only issue is simple, do not say because you believe in one or both, that others who do not are sinners and will burn in HELL! That mindset is mediocre and even Jesus wont sanction such intolerance.
Why are you so hell conscious?
Where in my posts did I mention hell and burning therein?
Just like your organization has core beliefs and principles, so does Christianity. Jesus Christ's place in Christianity is exclusive. So exclusive that it entailed God himself coming down in the form of a man to redeem man back to Himself.
Choosing some other "route" to God does not exclude you from God's love but neither does it invalidate the exclusivity of Jesus as the ONLY mediator between man and God.

All I have been harping on is the fact that a Christian cannot seek self mastery or mastery of the universe outside Christ. I am really pertubed by the rest of the arguments.

2 Likes

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by jasysandra(f): 7:58pm On Dec 19, 2015
mbulela:

Why are you so hell conscious?
Where in my posts did I mention hell and burning therein?
Just like your organization has core beliefs and principles, so does Christianity. Jesus Christ's place in Christianity is exclusive. So exclusive that it entailed God himself coming down in the form of a man to redeem man back to Himself.
Choosing some other "route" to God does not exclude you from God's love but neither does it invalidate the exclusivity of Jesus as the ONLY mediator between man and God.

All I have been harping on is the fact that a Christian cannot seek self mastery or mastery of the universe outside Christ. I am really pertubed by the rest of the arguments.

I have respected your opinion. Still learn to be tolerant to the views of others. If Jesus wasn't tolerant, a religion wouldn't have evolved from his teachings!
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by mbulela: 8:00pm On Dec 19, 2015
jasysandra:

I have respected your opinion. Still learn to be tolerant to the views of others. If Jesus was tolerant, a religion wouldn't have evolved from his teachings!

So Jesus was intolerant?
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by jasysandra(f): 8:01pm On Dec 19, 2015
mbulela:

So Jesus was intolerant?

Re-read the post.
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by mbulela: 8:03pm On Dec 19, 2015
jasysandra:

Many ignorant fellows do not even know that Christianity is a post-Jesus contraption. Talk about ignorance!

What is your understanding of Christianity?
You are supposed to be an enlightened fellow but you go around throwing subtle rude comments at others. From calling them ignorant (about their own belief systems not yours) to calling their beliefs mediocre.
How do you find your level of evolution as a mystic if your conversation is filled with such arrogance?
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by mbulela: 8:03pm On Dec 19, 2015
jasysandra:

Re-read the post.

Unfortunately, I've got to run to other posts for now.
Have a fine weekend.
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by mbulela: 8:04pm On Dec 19, 2015
jasysandra:

Re-read the post.
pls reread your post in my response to you.

Thanks
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by Mekyno(m): 8:05pm On Dec 19, 2015
jasysandra:

Good questions. I'll answer you!

As a member, you gain clarity, knowledge, good health (through lifestyle changes and meditation), peace, harmony, happiness, contentment. You no longer become ignorant, dogmatic, tribalistic or an extremist. You acknowledge all religions and tolerate them. You aspire towards the greatest good (loving others as yourself), you realise that life is ephemeral and transient and you do the best for your continually evolving soul personality. You unlock your latent human faculties and use them for the greater good. You become spiritually inclined and wouldn't even hurt a fly that is not in your way. You are released from the shackles of superstition into the greater light. You understand why you are in any condition you find yourself and realise the reason behind everything. If you are rich or become rich, you use your wealth for the greater good. If you are poor, you become contented and realise that it is your karmic burden. You do away with the get-rich-quick syndrome and aspire towards a better life. No true Rosicrucian is unhappy!

Members dont do incantations. Im sure what you term as incantations are merely vowel sounds, which have been proven to energise the body and mind and prepare us for deep meditation. There is nothing superstitious about them. You can try it yourself. Pick any vowel sound you know and just intone it, notice how good you'd feel if you do it well.

I am a Christian and also a Rosicrucian! My priest in church is also a Rosicrucian (confirmed). So yes, you can be a good christian and a good Rosicrucian. Infact, Rosicrucianism will help you become a better christian because you'd understand so many things behind what Jesus did and his life in general.
tnx 4 ur tym bt dey or their activities are a bit secretive. Why?
Who do dey worship or is their grandmaster?
A gal i know, back den, did thanks giving service in church wen she left or got free frm amorc, does it hv a caging or bonding spirit?
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by donj84: 8:06pm On Dec 19, 2015
bigneorapz:
Hi nairalanders, please i have something that is really disturbing me of which am not sure if it's a good move or not. I have a very rich uncle that is a member of the AMORC ( Ancient Mystical Order Rosae Crucis)
and he's the only one helpin me at the moment in all the things in life both in school and outside school. Without him i'll be useless financially. My mum and my sisters are all christian in a methodist church of which am also a member. But just yesterday, my uncle came to me and told me to start coming with him to the AMORC temple..infact he said he was going to bring me a student form to fill. Please nairalanders..i'm confused at the moment. I learn that amorc members read alot of which i don't like & they have so many principle too. Please what do y'all think of this? Is it a good church for me to be a part of or should i just tell him to his face that am not interested? Please before u make your suggestion, just know that am scared of turning down his offers due to much respect i have for him..thanks. Lalasticlala please help move this to the F.P

If you arte scare of turning him down..why asking, you have made your decision already na..no amount of advice will change your choice
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by greggng: 8:07pm On Dec 19, 2015
jasysandra:

There is nothing else to know. AMORC members keep reading MONOGRAPHS all through their lives. Nothing else is there. The monographs contain contents about virtually everything needed to know concerning life.

You re correct I respect their intellectual capacity. It looks as if poor men like us re not welcomed their cos must of his friends re all rich
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by afroxyz: 8:07pm On Dec 19, 2015
From the comments of members such as Jasysandra, I share the same beliefs with AMORC. I study nature and believe that it makes name understand the universe more. I also believe that Christianity which is being preached today is superficial and for one to understand Christianity or any religion then study other religions. I believe in the 12 universal laws and I am so so curious. However I am a free spirit that can't subscribe to any institutionalised authority. All these I gained by reading and asking myself deep questions.

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 19, 2015
BigFrancis21, please what do you have to say to this? I know you to be very spiritual, but in a different way.

I've always sought a deeper understanding of life and its attendant mysteries, but being a Christian hasn't helped much. The quest for a more adept grasp of the Word, and understanding of God has made me read a lot of books (some of which you may regard as unorthodox.) Now I'm more befuddled than ever.

Attimes I feel knowledge & the spirit of free will is man's greatest undoing.
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by feaworaoja007: 8:08pm On Dec 19, 2015
jasysandra:

My friend, I can AUTHORITATIVELY tell you that your father was NOT A MEMBER OF AMORC and even if he was, HE JOINED OTHER GROUPS. There are a myriad of other groups people join together with AMORC. Unlike most of the modern day churches and religions, AMORC doesnt tell you which group you can or cannot join. AMORC doesnt use rings!!!! I am a Rosicrucian and the only ring I hope to wear is my wedding ring cheesy.

Those sounds you claim to hear are merely vowel sounds, google them. Ask your dad some questions, assuming he was a real member. Ask him if he drank human blood or got rich or got magical powers? Aren't you curious? Ask him, live curiously! If your dad was ever a member and AMORC gives money, that means he would have been a multimillionaire when he was a member, right?
my friend;i can. Over authoritaatively tell you that Amorc wear rings; something like a gold ring,withsomething like a symbol of rose embedded in a triangle...i remeber the ring vividly,it's not by saying you"re a member for mouth,these are things i saw like over 25yrs ago whilst growing up,and i can remember vividly...as for the drinking bloood part and all,i dont care;i dont want to ask him and i dont want to knw...for me,in ds case,ignorance is bliss...somethings are beta left unsaid friend...somtins i dont wanna tok about!
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by jasysandra(f): 8:13pm On Dec 19, 2015
mbulela:

What is your understanding of Christianity?
You are supposed to be an enlightened fellow but you go around throwing subtle rude comments at others. From calling them ignorant (about their own belief systems not yours) to calling their beliefs mediocre.
How do you find your level of evolution as a mystic if your conversation is filled with such arrogance?

Like I said earlier on, arrogance is a relative concept! cheesy

Christianity is a religion fashioned after the teachings of Jesus Christ. It is a messianic religion which mixes earlier Judaism with the teachings of Jesus. These teachings are written in the third person narrative by various disciples and prophets to form what is now termed as the "Holy Bible" which was gathered together and printed under the watch of King James in the early 17th century. Before then, the Bible was simply a collection of various books used by the Catholic church. Christianity espouses Jesus as the way to redemption and everlasting life. It preaches hell, heaven and such concepts as the trinity of God, salvation, grace, forgiveness, love, etc.

Christianity is one of the most peaceful religions on earth and members are easy going, simple and lovely. Sadly, most Christians in Nigeria have turned the religion into something else entirely. It has been infiltrated with extreme dogma, swindlers who call themselves pastors, a myriad of churches with differing beliefs, intolerance to even internal dissenting groups, and a whole lot of other things that the fathers of the religion will weep over. I hope all these change! Let us copy Western Christianity and their simplicity! It is well.

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by jasysandra(f): 8:16pm On Dec 19, 2015
feaworaoja007:
my friend;i can. Over authoritaatively tell you that Amorc wear rings; something like a gold ring,withsomething like a symbol of rose embedded in a triangle...i remeber the ring vividly,it's not by saying you"re a member for mouth,these are things i saw like over 25yrs ago whilst growing up,and i can remember vividly...as for the drinking bloood part and all,i dont care;i dont want to ask him and i dont want to knw...for me,in ds case,ignorance is bliss...somethings are beta left unsaid friend...somtins i dont wanna tok about!

Ignorance is bliss is the main reason you are in your current dilemma. AMORC doesnt impose RINGS on MEMBERS!!! I have said it before and I repeat it. If you dad wore a ring, it was HIS OWN CHOICE!!!

Keep being ignorant all you want.! I hope it serves you well in the greater run but please dont let your ignorance say things that make you sound like a miserable fellow in public.

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by feaworaoja007: 8:18pm On Dec 19, 2015
jasysandra:

This is a fact that has been repeated times without number! Over and over again! AMORC doesnt give financial gains! In fact, real Rosicrucians are poor because they understand that wealth is a karmic burden that must be dealt with in our soul's continual evolution! As for all the other things you've said, you are only being a religious person, I UNDERSTAND THAT!
my dear, reading those rosicrucian magazines doesnt make you a member! You"re too young to know what you"re even talking about! I understand that with google everyone can now assess info and claim to have knowledge of what they dont know oor felt firsthand...ok, as a memeber have you staayed awake @ 9t in the dark to chant and do incantations;if you"ve not,then u"re simply aa fraud and dont know what you talking about! I hope u truly join someday and see 4 yoourself...i"m not saying its totally evil;but there's somtin sinister bout it!
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by jasysandra(f): 8:20pm On Dec 19, 2015
Mekyno:

tnx 4 ur tym bt dey or their activities are a bit secretive. Why?
Who do dey worship or is their grandmaster?
A gal i know, back den, did thanks giving service in church wen she left or got free frm amorc, does it hv a caging or bonding spirit?

AMORC activities are not secretive. It appears to be so because most people have not gone there to check what is going on actually.

AMORC doesnt worship anyone other than GOD! There is no GRANDMASTER in AMORC. What we have is a body of leaders who see to the day-to-day functioning of the organisation administratively.

The girl that did thanksgiving was NOT a member of AMORC! I can tell you that categorically. She may have been to our affiliated body a number of times, she wasn't a member. TO become an AMORC member, you have to petition Calabar and wait for upto 3 months to receive your first series of mails. You have to get a key number and progress in reading monographs. That lady was simply using AMORC to cover for something else or she was simply brainwashed by a pastor into believing that she was committing a sin by attending an AMORC affiliated body.
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by jasysandra(f): 8:25pm On Dec 19, 2015
feaworaoja007:
my dear, reading those rosicrucian magazines doesnt make you a member! You"re too young to know what you"re even talking about! I understand that with google everyone can now assess info and claim to have knowledge of what they dont know oor felt firsthand...ok, as a memeber have you staayed awake @ 9t in the dark to chant and do incantations;if you"ve not,then u"re simply aa fraud and dont know what you talking about! I hope u truly join someday and see 4 yoourself...i"m not saying its totally evil;but there's somtin sinister bout it!

grin grin grin grin

You know nothing about my affiliation with AMORC so dont assume on my behalf...

AMORC members that say awake at night to meditate do so on their own. There is no ROSICRUCIAN rule that meditation should be done at any point in time. I can meditate anytime I want. I sleep peacefully at night cheesy. Chanting vowel sounds is not sinister. That'd be saying singing worship songs is sinister because our songs are full of vowel sounds, AMORC only extracts the sounds from the songs. The sounds help us relax, meditate and visualise positive things.

To correct your impression, being an AMORC member in Nigeria means you have a KEY NUMBER, RECEIVE MONOGRAPHS FROM CALABAR, PAY ALL OUTSTANDING DUES, AFFILIATED WITH A LODGE, CHAPTER OR PRONAOS (OPTIONAL). Please be open to education. Do not presume to know about AMORC when you dont.
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by UNLIMITEDWONDER: 8:28pm On Dec 19, 2015
bigneorapz:
my uncle speaks of jesus and worships him as well. Infact he's the most generous, merciful & kindly man i've ever knew. His life is dedicated to helpin people. He has sponsored so many orphans to school and other disable people. He has the portrate of jesus all over his house. Everybody loves and respect him alot. He's a very good man i must say. Self disciplined. He advices people alot. So why will u say he's leadin me to satan?

Look dear, I beg you whether Armoc or Armrock, do not follow anything outside Christ Jesus.
Yes, he might give the needy and help the wretched but do not forget that anti-christ people can do these things too, so do not be deceived. I don't know what that "organisation" is but it doesn't seem Christ-like.
If you are a christian that you say you are, pray about this,be patient enough to listen to God,tell your uncle you need some time..Or better still you coul take the matter to any superior(and true) man of God around.
God bless you.
I wish you well.
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by jasysandra(f): 8:30pm On Dec 19, 2015
UNLIMITEDWONDER:

Look dear, I beg you whether Armoc or Armrock, do not follow anything outside Christ Jesus.
Yes, he might give the needy and help the wretched but do not forget that anti-christ people can do these things too, so do not be deceived. I don't know what that "organisation" is but it doesn't seem Christ-like.
If you are a christian that you say you are, pray about this,be patient enough to listen to God,tell your uncle you need some time..Or better still you coul take the matter to any superior(and true) man of God around.
God bless you.
I wish you well.

It is AMORC and you are new to this discussion. You have 8 pages of words to fill your gap in knowledge. cheesy. We've been through it several times already.
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by Cyriloha(m): 8:31pm On Dec 19, 2015
femifemo123:
Which religion is amorc again? angry

don't mind the fool AMORC is a strong secret Cult just like ogboni
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 19, 2015
mbulela:

Only Charlatans and hirelings make such threats.
How can you withhold what you do not own?

Just wanted to create an analogy, of course it's impossible to withhold God's blessings, even from an evil man. It's high time "christians" started being tolerant to other people who don't share same faith as they do. I can't even read a single recollected comment from the Christians on here, how do you expect to win even a single soul for christ?

2 Likes

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by Cyriloha(m): 8:35pm On Dec 19, 2015
bigneorapz:
my uncle speaks of jesus and worships him as well. Infact he's the most generous, merciful & kindly man i've ever knew. His life is dedicated to helpin people. He has sponsored so many orphans to school and other disable people. He has the portrate of jesus all over his house. Everybody loves and respect him alot. He's a very good man i must say. Self disciplined. He advices people alot. So why will u say he's leadin me to satan?

young man get some sense most secret Cult men hide in the name of church in the name of worshiping God okay for if your clever enough observe the life of your uncle very well from today and you will find one or two skeletons on his cupboard
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by menxer: 8:35pm On Dec 19, 2015
omojeesu:

Thank you for your candour.

But, oh! how i wish you are on Bible side. Please come to the One who declares Himself as The Way, The Truth, The Life. He loves you and we do!

Have a blessed weekend.

I surmised you are referring to Jesus.

Then You are only speaking from one side of reality.

From what i have come to know, Christianity (as we know it) can't be the only way to Christhood, for Melchizadek was a "type of" Christ
(Heb 7:1-..., Heb 6:20, Heb 5-10, PS 110:4)

If Melchizedek was a high Priest of God in the time of Abraham when Israel did not exist talk of Christianity who were his followers?

If Jesus was a high priest in the order of Melchizedek, who has higher authority/rank: Melchizedek or Jesus?

Sorry to disturb your evening. grin
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by Cyriloha(m): 8:36pm On Dec 19, 2015
young man get some sense most secret Cult men hide in the name of church in the name of worshiping God okay for if your clever enough observe the life of your uncle very well from today and you will find one or two skeletons on his cupboard
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by UNLIMITEDWONDER: 8:37pm On Dec 19, 2015
jasysandra:

It is AMORC and you are new to this discussion. You have 8 pages of words to fill your gap in knowledge. cheesy. We've been through it several times already.

Weldone.
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by afroxyz: 8:38pm On Dec 19, 2015
jasysandra:

Answer these questions...

Do you believe in GOD?
Can you read ALOT?
Are you a patient person?
Are you in search of money, power or fame?

Do you believe in GOD: I believe in a supreme being/force. It goes by different names, one if which is God. Besides man crested God.

Can you read ALOT: Yes o!

Are you a patient person: nope
Are you in search of money, power or fame: Never. I'm altruistic.
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by MoiettMartins(m): 8:38pm On Dec 19, 2015
[quote author=bigneorapz post=41147203]Hi nairalanders, please i have something that is really disturbing me of which am not sure if it's a good move or not. I have a very rich uncle that is a member of the AMORC ( Ancient Mystical Order Rosae Crucis)
and he's the only one helpin me at the moment in all the things in life both in school and outside school. Without him i'll be useless financially. My mum and my sisters are all christian in a methodist church of which am also a member. But just yesterday, my uncle came to me and told me to start coming with him to the AMORC temple..infact he said he was going to bring me a student form to fill. Please nairalanders..i'm confused at the moment. I learn that amorc members read alot of which i don't like & they have so many principle too. Please what do y'all think of this? Is it a good church for me to be a part of or should i just tell him to his face that am not interested? Please before u make your suggestion, just know that am scared of turning down his offers due to much respect i have for him..thanks. Lalasticlala please help move this to the F.P [] amorc is not as bad as you think it is.... its like yoga.... its not a religion buh deals with spiritual and mysti al issues... my dad is a rosicrucian buh im not tho.... its not a cult o!! they chant like buhddisht.. do deep breathing exercises like yoga... teach abt spiritual self and stuffs.... go d temple one day tell us your experience.... ah no wan tok much
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 19, 2015
fratermathy:

Your uncle is either not a member of AMORC or I have good cause to doubt your story. First off, AMORC is not a religion. AMORC doesn't ask for members. How many times have you seen an AMORC invitation poster. In AMORC, we have a saying; when the student is ready, the master will appear! AMORC is a personal thing. Do not JOIN AMORC because your uncle wants you to (assuming your story is real). If you want to join AMORC, first sample the order for a while by visiting any affiliated body and then petition Calabar for membership.

Mathy I knew you would be here so I persisted to the page I found your comment. Mathy you must have forgotten our last conversation. but good as it is now to have you back. I want you to have a rethink about the path you have chosen to follow. the illumination your soul seek is not the kind that is sensual and evil, dangerous, deceptive and destructive. The art is pleasurable to the flesh. Our flesh lusts to these pleasures paving way for captivity of the soul, the wanton desires arousing momentarily excitement gradually leads to its imminent fall.

Wisdom should teach you one thing. Suffice to say that of all great men who died shame death who among them can you identify to have known his disastrous end in a wake to make haste to avoid it. None. its either one died by committing suicide or were murdered in cold blood or they forced a plan, scheme, misgivings or wrong association that betrayed and destroyed them. To some ailments and strange happenings swallowed them up. if you asked these folks about their choices on their death beds they would paint the answer with regret. These are men who were powerful occultists to the later. I said all that to say this,

if these 'enlightened' men with his self imposing-God-image cum ill knowledge gotten from ancient mystism and occult renderings cannot tell how his end would be or in particular what would mar him...how is he sure he will find peace where he is his headed?

Not all things pure are pure. To an extent if a pretty woman doesn't know how to control the so called gains of beauty she's getting she might be lead astray. same for a man. same for all who choose to lust after the drawings of the flesh.....

May God help us

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife, Folu (Throwback Photo) / Throwback Pictures Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Years Ago / Christians Pray To Water Stain 'Shaped Like Virgin Mary' In Colombia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.