Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc (72360 Views)

"I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" / Amorc Or Ogboni ? / Amorc Member Let Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by ayindejimmy(m): 6:23pm On Dec 19, 2015
jasysandra:

You spoke more like a REAL CHRISTIAN would. Open-mindedness is the key to success in life. Thank you for espousing that. However, AMORC is not a cult and it doesn't hypnotise people nor give them wealth. In fact, YOU PAY TO ME AN AMORC MEMBERS. It's about 25k yearly now.
thanks 4 d info.
People wil always fear what they don't know or understand- I study it.

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by jasysandra(f): 6:24pm On Dec 19, 2015
mcdon1986:

what if ur uncle dies today will he from the
death sponsor ur financial need? the simple tricks
as always been, loads of gift then trap them. Jesus
was offered the whole world in order to bow
down to Satan. don't your uncle know that you're
are member of a church already well I will not
criticize ur uncle but I will want you to know, not
all that glitter is gold, why didn't your uncle
introduce you to the said organization until now that it's
almost impossible to say no. within you, you're
not comfortable with the choice laid out to you.
now is a moment of decision. if i tell you that
Amorc is not an organization to belong to you
might definitely not believe me because ur mind
has been blinded by ur uncle's gift and you're
inbetween pleasing your uncle and doing the
right thing . my advice to you is, do the right
thing be a man rather than depending on your
uncle. inorder to do the right thing, make up your
mind in your, heart of heart call upon God for
help and direction to say no. for a start seek
counsel from ur church leader. my kindid advice
AMORC is not healthy for you

Once again, I'll laugh grin grin grin grin

If you think AMORC gives you anything financial, try joining! That is if you can pay for the form. cheesy cheesy
If you think AMORC gives you magical powers, try joining and change your enemies to rats grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by bettyoge: 6:24pm On Dec 19, 2015
I really do nid that form ! If u dnt want to fill u can send it over to me n wld gladly fill it. Tankz
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by Lightman300(m): 6:24pm On Dec 19, 2015
Amorc is part of the grandscheme of satan to forever control destny of men.so be not deceived.run for live nd run to Jesus.
ruke84:

For you to talk the way you are talking, i am 100 percent sure that you were never a Rosicrucian, neither were you in any amorc temple.
Amorc is part of the grandscheme of satan to forever control destny of men.so be not deceived.run for live nd run to Jesus.
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by ruke84(m): 6:28pm On Dec 19, 2015
nkpommpko:
I joined in 89 but lost communication how do I reconnect am in abuja,

If you really joined in 1989 so how did you loose communication. Well if you are real, there is an affiliated body in Abuja, Opposite Urban Shelter Housing Estate (Lake View Estate), Kado District, Abuja. Check the website too for more information. www.amorc.org.ng

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by jasysandra(f): 6:28pm On Dec 19, 2015
nkpommpko:
I joined in 89 but lost communication how do I reconnect am in abuja,

We have an affiliated body in Abuja, Centrum Lodge. Its located at Plot 18 Kado District (Near Setraco) Abuja, FCT.

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by menix(m): 6:30pm On Dec 19, 2015
jasysandra:

Firstly, you are calling me names. I forgive you for that.

Secondly, your theory of "live let others live" is what I have been preaching here. Everyone must not follow your method of reasoning. Do not attack things and people you donot understand. Just because you dont understand their ways does not mean they are evil. How do you know that your own path is the right way? The only way is through self-realisation and not some shoved-down religious dogma!

Madam Dogma, can u point out where I attacked the OP..

As a christian would I start giving advises from the point of view of a muslim just to appease an Ego

Nwanyi Onye Uwa Mmebi pls Live nd let me Live.

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by jasysandra(f): 6:32pm On Dec 19, 2015
plasgidy:
Op, pls run for your dear life sake oo. I know some some body that introduced his brother to this armoc of a thing and today that his brother is dead because he said he no longer want to belong to the cult.

If that will make him stop helping you so be it, he is not your God many have made it today without an armoc helper. A word is enough for the wise.

Oh Please! Dont spread deceit around!. Leaving AMORC is not a procedure or a process. It's simple, JUST STOP PAYING YOUR YEARLY DUES and your Monographs stop coming. I have been unable to pay dues some times in the past and all that happened was that I was not receiving monographs. Nobody even called me talkless of threaten me. In fact, AMORC is better off with people leaving because those that leave are not ready yet.

If someone died coincidentally while leaving AMORC, it is simply a COINCIDENCE, nothing more!!! Somebody on this thread has "claimed" to be an AMORC member in the past and left in an earlier page, is he dead now?

2 Likes

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by mbulela: 6:32pm On Dec 19, 2015
jasysandra:

Endtimers! My friend, get ready for a big shocker of your life.[b] This world will remain till you are gone and even your great great great great great etc grand children will remain to enjoy life!!! [/b]I just pray that they wont be intellectually limited like you.

Pls do you have any proof of the bold part?

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by jasysandra(f): 6:32pm On Dec 19, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
can you give me link to your official web page

It is http://amorc.org.ng
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by omojeesu(m): 6:32pm On Dec 19, 2015
bigneorapz:
my uncle speaks of jesus and worships him as well. Infact he's the most generous, merciful & kindly man i've ever knew. His life is dedicated to helpin people. He has sponsored so many orphans to school and other disable people. He has the portrate of jesus all over his house. Everybody loves and respect him alot. He's a very good man i must say. Self disciplined. He advices people alot. So why will u say he's leadin me to satan?

BASED ON THIS YOUR COMMENT, YOU GIVE ME THE IMPRESSION YOU ARE MERELY TESTING WATERS OF PEOPLE'S OPINIONS. YOU MAY, IN FACT, BE A MEMBER ALREADY!

GOOD MEN, MORALLY SOUND BUT DECEIVED MEN ABOUND IN ALL RELIGIONS AND SECRET SOCIETIES. THEY TALK ABOUT AND 'HONOUR' JESUS. HOW ELSE CAN MEN BE MOST EFFECTIVELY DECEIVED!

WE KNOW THEM BY THEIR (1) ATTITUDE TO THE BIBLE (2) UNBIBLICAL TEACHINGS, GENERALLY, AND (3) SPECIFICALLY, THEIR DEFECTIVE CHRISTOLOGY

REGARDING NO.1: THEY READ THE BIBLE AND APPEAR TO KNOW IT VERY WELL. HOWEVER, FOR THEM THE BIBLE IS NOT THE ULTIMATE AUTHORITY. IT IS EVEN JUST REGARDED AS KINDAGARTEN SPIRITUAL BOOK FOR THE NON ADEPT.

REGARDING NO.2: THEY TEACH A NON-PERSONAL GOD. GOD IS SOME INTANGIBLE PERFECTION OR ULTIMATE PERFECT STATE WHICH HUMANS SHOULD STRIVE TO MERGE WITH TO EXPERIENCE 'SALVATION' (e.g. Nirvana) BY GOOD WORKS. FOR ALMOST ALL OF THEM REINCARNATION IS THE WAY OF THIS SALVATION.

FOR SOME, SATAN AND DEMONS DONT ACTUALLY EXIST OR ARE IN FACT, SERVING GOD IN THIS WORLD.

REGARDING JESUS THEY WILL ACKNOWLEDGE HIM AS GREAT PROPHET AND TEACHER, BUT NEVER AS LORD AND CERTAINLY NOT THE SAVIOUR, AND THE ONLY SAVIOUR. THAT'S WHERE THE REAL ERROR COMES IN!

JESUS IS LORD

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by jasysandra(f): 6:33pm On Dec 19, 2015
rhames:
its another faction of the Iluminati.

Too much conspiracy theories is you undoing! grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by vislabraye(m): 6:35pm On Dec 19, 2015
bigneorapz:
Hi nairalanders, please i have something that is really disturbing me of which am not sure if it's a good move or not. I have a very rich uncle that is a member of the AMORC ( Ancient Mystical Order Rosae Crucis)
and he's the only one helpin me at the moment in all the things in life both in school and outside school. Without him i'll be useless financially. My mum and my sisters are all christian in a methodist church of which am also a member. But just yesterday, my uncle came to me and told me to start coming with him to the AMORC temple..infact he said he was going to bring me a student form to fill. Please nairalanders..i'm confused at the moment. I learn that amorc members read alot of which i don't like & they have so many principle too. Please what do y'all think of this? Is it a good church for me to be a part of or should i just tell him to his face that am not interested? Please before u make your suggestion, just know that am scared of turning down his offers due to much respect i have for him..thanks. Lalasticlala please help move this to the F.P

At the bolded. Is that the reason you don't want to join.
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by xtervaganza(m): 6:37pm On Dec 19, 2015
You better follow your uncle now? If you're broke the christians will be your number one enemy

And besides the Christian religion is the fakes religion right now
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by eltweezy90(m): 6:37pm On Dec 19, 2015
greatnaija01:

LOLS, I GUESS YOU ARE NOT EVEN A DISCIPLINED CHRISTIAN, FOR YOUR REASON OF NOT WANTING TO FOLLOW YOUR UNCLE TO BE BEACAUSE THEY HAVE MUCH PRINCIPLES AND THEY READ ALOT.... ANYWAY AMORC IS NOT A CHURCH, YOUR UNCLE IS ON HIS WAY TO A CULT AND GAVE YOU AN OPEN INVITATION, IF JESUS IS NOT THEIR MESSAGE AND THEY USE OTHER BOOKS OUTSIDE THE BIBLE, YOU MAY AS WELL GO TO CHURCH OF SATAN............................ YOUNG MAN FLEE AND RUN TO JESUS.... BE SURE OF YOUR CHRISTIANITY BEFORE ITS TOO LATE. TELL YOUR UNCLE YOU FOLLOW ONLY JESUS AND NON OTHER. I LEAVE WITH THE CHOICE OF LIFE OR DEATH.
What if there was no heaven after this? What if! Just like 2face said "that heaven is the very place that we are living in so" just honour him invitation jare.
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by mbulela: 6:38pm On Dec 19, 2015
jasysandra:

AMORC is an organisation that teaches the laws of nature, of God and of life and how to live in harmony with these natural laws for the benefit of the self and of all humanity. AMORC has nothing to offer when it comes to wealth or powers! These are only fables told to scare off people. AMORC believes in meditation and awakening innate faculties in other to lead a happier, fulfilled life. I am a happy, proud Rosicrucian! cheesy

While I do not support the attacks and pointless exchanges on both sides, do you also accept that some persons are happy, proud non-Rosicrucians leading happy fulfilled lives?

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by jasysandra(f): 6:38pm On Dec 19, 2015
feaworaoja007:
i can authoritatively tell you that my Dad was a member of the AMORC...have most of all these pix all over my house growing up! He had the ring of the amorc and frame.m.growing up,when we go to ease ourselves;my dad's in the living room,lights all turned off;humming like ran pam,ram pam...huuuummmmm...and all that,we kinda had ish wit all those stuffs and all...when he finally started going to church,he burnt all the pix,threw away the ring and other things; i was a LIVE witness to all these wit my elder brother! Growing up too;i have read some of the books when i was like 13 or thereabouts and my dad's jotting and all,my dad left; tried to make his brother leave,went to church and told him to denounce,but he refused,he's still living the life...see,this is an open forum,i dont wanna spill lots of stuffs...dont just assume to be enlightned on what you dont know about! I grew up in a family of this....ryt from the 80's

My friend, I can AUTHORITATIVELY tell you that your father was NOT A MEMBER OF AMORC and even if he was, HE JOINED OTHER GROUPS. There are a myriad of other groups people join together with AMORC. Unlike most of the modern day churches and religions, AMORC doesnt tell you which group you can or cannot join. AMORC doesnt use rings!!!! I am a Rosicrucian and the only ring I hope to wear is my wedding ring cheesy.

Those sounds you claim to hear are merely vowel sounds, google them. Ask your dad some questions, assuming he was a real member. Ask him if he drank human blood or got rich or got magical powers? Aren't you curious? Ask him, live curiously! If your dad was ever a member and AMORC gives money, that means he would have been a multimillionaire when he was a member, right?
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by Kirinwa: 6:38pm On Dec 19, 2015
bigneorapz:
so to practice what's in the menograph is now satanic to u?..do u even know what is metaphysics? This bible thing has really affected ur sense of reason no disrespect, but u still got alot to learn. Stop condemin people's organisation

You are a christian and you dare call Bible a thing? shocked
You are even defending them.
Now I know that this thread is an END TIME thread while the MOD that pushed it to frontpage is an END TIME MOD!

2 Likes

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by donkross1(m): 6:39pm On Dec 19, 2015
Check out dz old thread https://www.nairaland.com/26476/amorc-not-cult

And when you checked there Wikipedia, did you see dz dude??

This is a list of people who, according to AMORC, were Rosicrucians or associated with Rosicrucian tradition and work.[citation needed]

Leonardo da Vinci You know the rest.

**whistlingouttathread**
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by jasysandra(f): 6:39pm On Dec 19, 2015
Lightman300:

I am very much entertained! grin
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by onismate: 6:39pm On Dec 19, 2015
bigneorapz:
Hi nairalanders, please i have something that is really disturbing me of which am not sure if it's a good move or not. I have a very rich uncle that is a member of the AMORC ( Ancient Mystical Order Rosae Crucis)
and he's the only one helpin me at the moment in all the things in life both in school and outside school. Without him i'll be useless financially. My mum and my sisters are all christian in a methodist church of which am also a member. But just yesterday, my uncle came to me and told me to start coming with him to the AMORC temple..infact he said he was going to bring me a student form to fill. Please nairalanders..i'm confused at the moment. I learn that amorc members read alot of which i don't like & they have so many principle too. Please what do y'all think of this? Is it a good church for me to be a part of or should i just tell him to his face that am not interested? Please before u make your suggestion, just know that am scared of turning down his offers due to much respect i have for him..thanks. Lalasticlala please help move this to the F.P
You have already answered your own question. you said it that you are afraid of turning him down on anything. So your mind is made up in joining the society. but keep to your stand
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by ubah84(m): 6:39pm On Dec 19, 2015
bigneorapz:
my uncle speaks of jesus and worships him as well. Infact he's the most generous, merciful & kindly man i've ever knew. His life is dedicated to helpin people. He has sponsored so many orphans to school and other disable people. He has the portrate of jesus all over his house. Everybody loves and respect him alot. He's a very good man i must say. Self disciplined. He advices people alot. So why will u say he's leadin me to satan?
then why do you need help or advice since he possessed such qualities
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by edonbeta: 6:41pm On Dec 19, 2015
Jesus is the only way, no other way. You have to reject the invitation or be ready for any consequences if u join him eventually.

If u don't know, u r heading for doom already you said u respect hin and don't want to turn down the offer. U r still a child by ur thinking.
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by jasysandra(f): 6:42pm On Dec 19, 2015
owabige:
@op Amorc is a secrete socitety.a very coded one at that...u need to be careful even turning down his request my be very dangerous,he wants to initiate u...so u need to run to God now..tell him that u will pray about it that he should give u time...

I guess the next you'd say is that AMORC controls the world or that OBAMA is a member right? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nobody initiates anyone into AMORC. Infact, a father cannot force Rosicrucianism on his own child! AMORC membership is a PERSONAL thing.
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by gentle007(m): 6:43pm On Dec 19, 2015
bigneorapz:

wow!! what are you waiting for?
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by Fixryte(m): 6:46pm On Dec 19, 2015
learn to be independent ........ why do u think that u cannot make it without ur uncle

that is the problem .........
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by pacino26(m): 6:46pm On Dec 19, 2015
If you're in school I mean a university you'd known of fraternities or secret cult. Mind you they are different o. Amorc it's just one of such fraternities and I see no big deal to an invitation not cuz am curious but for principles. In Europe people are in various orders and our live is not better off theirs so pay less attention to ' IT IS A DEMONIC CULT'.

CAVEAT: I AM A CHRISTIAN.
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by omojeesu(m): 6:48pm On Dec 19, 2015
jasysandra:

Endtimers! My friend, get ready for a big shocker of your life. This world will remain till you are gone and even your great great great great great etc grand children will remain to enjoy life!!! I just pray that they wont be intellectually limited like you.

Jasysandra:

2 Peter 3:3 says KNOWING this FIRST, that THERE SHALL COME in the LAST DAYS SCOFFERS, walking after their own lusts,

1 Corinthians 1:18 For the PREACHING of the CROSS is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the POWER of God.
1 Corinthians 1:21 For after that in the WISDOM of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it PLEASED God by the FOOLISHNESS of PREACHING to SAVE them that believe.
1 Corinthians 1:23 But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the GREEKS FOOLISHNESS;
1 Corinthians 1:25 Because the FOOLISHNESS of GOD is WISER than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
1 Corinthians 2:14 But the NATURAL man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are FOOLISHNESS unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
1 Corinthians 3:19 For the WISDOM of this WORLD is FOOLISHNESS WITH God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness.

I am a fool for Christ that I may gain the wisdom of God.

I rest my case.

Jesus is Lord!
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 19, 2015
Kirinwa:

You are a christian and you dare call Bible a thing? shocked
You are even defending them.
Now I know that this thread is an END TIME thread while the MOD that pushed it to frontpage is an END TIME MOD!
jesus sad why u no give some people sense?...my bros, is bible not a thing? Chai
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by 247Dior(m): 6:51pm On Dec 19, 2015
eposho:

What a load of hogwash, he should flee to where ? Your church and continue to wallow in penury. His uncle takes care of his immediate/ future requirements.
Old boy please tell your uncle thank you but you are not at this point mentally ready to join to give you more Tym to ponder over it .
Simple.
nice diplomacy
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by Mpanyi: 6:51pm On Dec 19, 2015
You're in for a spiritual battle. Yes or no, you've got a battle in your hand. You have eaten from them. Pray your way out, as if you're mad!
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by omojeesu(m): 6:51pm On Dec 19, 2015
pacino26:
If you're in school I mean a university you'd known of fraternities or secret cult. Mind you they are different o. Amorc it's just one of such fraternities and I see no big deal to an invitation not cuz am curious but for principles. In Europe people are in various orders and our live is not better off theirs so pay less attention to ' IT IS A DEMONIC CULT'.

CAVEAT: I AM A CHRISTIAN.

CHRISTIAN?

GOOD MEN, MORALLY SOUND BUT DECEIVED MEN ABOUND IN ALL RELIGIONS AND SECRET SOCIETIES. THEY TALK ABOUT AND 'HONOUR' JESUS. HOW ELSE CAN MEN BE MOST EFFECTIVELY DECEIVED!

WE KNOW THEM BY THEIR (1) ATTITUDE TO THE BIBLE (2) UNBIBLICAL TEACHINGS, GENERALLY, AND (3) SPECIFICALLY, THEIR DEFECTIVE CHRISTOLOGY

REGARDING NO.1: THEY READ THE BIBLE AND APPEAR TO KNOW IT VERY WELL. HOWEVER, FOR THEM THE BIBLE IS NOT THE ULTIMATE AUTHORITY. IT IS EVEN JUST REGARDED AS KINDAGARTEN SPIRITUAL BOOK FOR THE NON ADEPT.

REGARDING NO.2: THEY TEACH A NON-PERSONAL GOD. GOD IS SOME INTANGIBLE PERFECTION OR ULTIMATE PERFECT STATE WHICH HUMANS SHOULD STRIVE TO MERGE WITH TO EXPERIENCE 'SALVATION' (e.g. Nirvana) BY GOOD WORKS. FOR ALMOST ALL OF THEM REINCARNATION IS THE WAY OF THIS SALVATION.

FOR SOME, SATAN AND DEMONS DONT ACTUALLY EXIST OR ARE IN FACT, SERVING GOD IN THIS WORLD.

REGARDING JESUS THEY WILL ACKNOWLEDGE HIM AS GREAT PROPHET AND TEACHER, BUT NEVER AS LORD AND CERTAINLY NOT THE SAVIOUR, AND THE ONLY SAVIOUR. THAT'S WHERE THE REAL ERROR COMES IN!

JESUS IS LORD!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Christians Pray To Water Stain 'Shaped Like Virgin Mary' In Colombia / Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-Seeking Woman / Why Did Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Lose So Much Weight?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.