Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,027 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc (72162 Views)

"I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" / Amorc Or Ogboni ? / Amorc Member Let Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 19, 2015
vislabraye:

At the bolded. Is that the reason you don't want to join.
not really sha.
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by jasysandra(f): 6:53pm On Dec 19, 2015
bettyoge:
I really do nid that form ! If u dnt want to fill u can send it over to me n wld gladly fill it. Tankz

I hope you are saying this for the right reasons because;
AMORC wont give you money
AMORC wont give you powers
AMORC wont give you fame

However, AMORC will make you knowledgeable about life, God, our existence, spirituality and all that is needed to be learnt. AMORC is a life long school. AMORC will teach you how to live a healthy and happy life. AMORC will make you understand your being and appreciate little things.

Note that IT IS NOT FREE TO JOIN AMORC. Members pay to join and keep paying to retain their membership. It's about 25k yearly plus other commitments you'd make financially such as donations, etc.
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by jasysandra(f): 6:54pm On Dec 19, 2015
ruke84:

If you really joined in 1989 so how did you loose communication. Well if you are real, there is an affiliated body in Abuja, Opposite Urban Shelter Housing Estate (Lake View Estate), Kado District, Abuja. Check the website too for more information. www.amorc.org.ng

I guess he stopped paying his dues.
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 19, 2015
omojeesu:

BASED ON THIS YOUR COMMENT, YOU GIVE ME THE IMPRESSION YOU ARE MERELY TESTING WATERS OF PEOPLE'S OPINIONS. YOU MAY, IN FACT, BE A MEMBER ALREADY!

GOOD MEN, MORALLY SOUND BUT DECEIVED MEN ABOUND IN ALL RELIGIONS AND SECRET SOCIETIES. THEY TALK ABOUT AND 'HONOUR' JESUS. HOW ELSE CAN MEN BE MOST EFFECTIVELY DECEIVED!

WE KNOW THEM BY THEIR (1) ATTITUDE TO THE BIBLE (2) UNBIBLICAL TEACHINGS, GENERALLY, AND (3) SPECIFICALLY, THEIR DEFECTIVE CHRISTOLOGY

REGARDING NO.1: THEY READ THE BIBLE AND APPEAR TO KNOW IT VERY WELL. HOWEVER, FOR THEM THE BIBLE IS NOT THE ULTIMATE AUTHORITY. IT IS EVEN JUST REGARDED AS KINDAGARTEN SPIRITUAL BOOK FOR THE NON ADEPT.

REGARDING NO.2: THEY TEACH A NON-PERSONAL GOD. GOD IS SOME INTANGIBLE PERFECTION OR ULTIMATE PERFECT STATE WHICH HUMANS SHOULD STRIVE TO MERGE WITH TO EXPERIENCE 'SALVATION' (e.g. Nirvana) BY GOOD WORKS. FOR ALMOST ALL OF THEM REINCARNATION IS THE WAY OF THIS SALVATION.

FOR SOME, SATAN AND DEMONS DONT ACTUALLY EXIST OR ARE IN FACT, SERVING GOD IN THIS WORLD.

REGARDING JESUS THEY WILL ACKNOWLEDGE HIM AS GREAT PROPHET AND TEACHER, BUT NEVER AS LORD AND CERTAINLY NOT THE SAVIOUR, AND THE ONLY SAVIOUR. THAT'S WHERE THE REAL ERROR COMES IN!

JESUS IS LORD
nice principle..but i ain't a member sha..just that i live & dine with the members
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by nkpommpko(m): 6:54pm On Dec 19, 2015
ruke84:

If you really joined in 1989 so how did you loose communication. Well if you are real, there is an affiliated body in Abuja, Opposite Urban Shelter Housing Estate (Lake View Estate), Kado District, Abuja. Check the website too for more information. www.amorc.org.ng
had key no. If it is still called that and only got to the atrum level
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by MrDavidson: 6:55pm On Dec 19, 2015
bigneorapz:
my uncle speaks of jesus and worships him as well. Infact he's the most generous, merciful & kindly man i've ever knew. His life is dedicated to helpin people. He has sponsored so many orphans to school and other disable people. He has the portrate of jesus all over his house. Everybody loves and respect him alot. He's a very good man i must say. Self disciplined. He advices people alot. So why will u say he's leadin me to satan?

Guy, it's not a matter of him being generous, good-hearted, etc, the problem is that all those good gestures could just be coverups. As far as I know, AMORC is a religion of its own. It's not in any way associated with Jesus Christ, unless they just want to deceive themselves. It's a cult, and your guess is as good as mine: if you choose to join be ready for ritualistic blood sacrifices. I advise you to refuse it. Even if you've never been a serious Christian before now,this is an invitation to be one. Approach your uncle (he's not God) and gently tell him to allow you continue with where you are. Shikena.
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by Pharmafarm: 6:56pm On Dec 19, 2015
A lot of funny comments!
Primary school made me sing "Amorc power! Powerless power etc" when I was even born into the order, as a junior order, an a very stubborn boy, I burst every room to catch an act of ritual or stuffs but each time I get disappointed
I learnt from a young age and I can tell u all that whoever tells you that Amorc is this and that is not a member, so how do they know what they do? We are all scared of the unknown, but if you know better, you won't be
Op my advice for you is ask your uncle to give you a book titled Mastery of life or download it from the site given above and after reading the book, make ur choice and don't be afraid if you refuse his offer, it won't change a thing
Jasysandra, did you join a colomb?

2 Likes

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 19, 2015
olutunde12:

Well seems you had your mind made up already before coming here. But know that all these highlighted qualities do not make anyone a christian. Christianity is all about CHRIST. Who told you Satan is not generous to his children?
satan being generous to people?..hmm this is the first time am readin this online. Tell me more pls..
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by jasysandra(f): 6:56pm On Dec 19, 2015
menix:

Madam Dogma, can u point out where I attacked the OP..

As a christian would I start giving advises from the point of view of a muslim just to appease an Ego

Nwanyi Onye Uwa Mmebi pls Live nd let me Live.

You attacked me, not the op. I forgive you for that cheesy

Do not claim to be a Christian because I'd be forced to call you a hypocritical one. You need Jesus, cling unto him and practise what he taught. If you do, you wont be insulting people in Igbo and in whatever form you choose. Jesus never did and will never do that. If I am right, Christianity means "Christ-Like". Are you like Christ?

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by jasysandra(f): 6:59pm On Dec 19, 2015
MrDavidson:

Guy, it's not a matter of him being generous, good-hearted, etc, the problem is that all those good gestures could just be coverups. As far as I know, AMORC is a religion of its own. It's not in any way associated with Jesus Christ, unless they just want to deceive themselves. It's a cult, and your guess is as good as mine: if you choose to join be ready for ritualistic blood sacrifices. I advise you to refuse it. Even if you've never been a serious Christian before now,this is an invitation to be one. Approach your uncle (he's not God) and gently tell him to allow you continue with where you are. Shikena.

You should have read earlier posts before posting. This has been said before and I'll repeat it again, AMORC is NOT a RELIGION! It is a registered ORGANISATION! AMORC doesnt do blood rituals. How many people have you heard saying they escaped from an AMORC temple after being caught for blood rituals cheesy. Please read my previous comments and educate yourself more. Your comments reeks of ignorance. In any case, I wouldnt blame you. Most of you attack what you dont understand.

2 Likes

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 19, 2015
MrDavidson:

okay bro, u can now go and sleep
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by jasysandra(f): 7:00pm On Dec 19, 2015
Pharmafarm:
A lot of funny comments!
Primary school made me sing "Amorc power! Powerless power etc" when I was even born into the order, as a junior order, an a very stubborn boy, I burst every room to catch an act of ritual or stuffs but each time I get disappointed
I learnt from a young age and I can tell u all that whoever tells you that Amorc is this and that is not a member, so how do they know what they do? We are all scared of the unknown, but if you know better, you won't be
Op my advice for you is ask your uncle to give you a book titled Mastery of life or download it from the site given above and after reading the book, make ur choice and don't be afraid if you refuse his offer, it won't change a thing
Jasysandra, did you join a colomb?

I wasn't a colombe. I joined through my boyfriend few years ago. I wish I was a colombe though. I hope my daughter becomes one.

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by preizton(m): 7:00pm On Dec 19, 2015
fratermathy:

Your uncle is either not a member of AMORC or I have good cause to doubt your story. First off, AMORC is not a religion. AMORC doesn't ask for members. How many times have you seen an AMORC invitation poster. In AMORC, we have a saying; when the student is ready, the master will appear! AMORC is a personal thing. Do not JOIN AMORC because your uncle wants you to (assuming your story is real). If you want to join AMORC, first sample the order for a while by visiting any affiliated body and then petition Calabar for membership.
Help me, I will love to join.
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by ruke84(m): 7:01pm On Dec 19, 2015
jasysandra:

I guess he stopped paying his dues.

Well it's possible or maybe one of those people who come into the temple looking for wealth and power and get disappointed.
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by omojeesu(m): 7:02pm On Dec 19, 2015
eposho:

What a load of hogwash, he should flee to where ? Your church and continue to wallow in penury. His uncle takes care of his immediate/ future requirements.
Old boy please tell your uncle thank you but you are not at this point mentally ready to join to give you more Tym to ponder over it .
Simple.

Matthew 16:26 For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by menix(m): 7:02pm On Dec 19, 2015
jasysandra:

You attacked me, not the op. I forgive you for that cheesy

Do not claim to be a Christian because I'd be forced to call you a hypocritical one. You need Jesus, cling unto him and practise what he taught. If you do, you wont be insulting people in Igbo and in whatever form you choose. Jesus never did and will never do that. If I am right, Christianity means "Christ-Like". Are you like Christ?

Is it till I start walking on river abii tell u my father is a carpenter before you know am a christian tongue
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 19, 2015
you should know that anything outside Christianity is idolatry and as such members will spend eternity in hell...period.
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by jasysandra(f): 7:03pm On Dec 19, 2015
mbulela:

Pls do you have any proof of the bold part?

Oh Yes! Science! Scientists tell us that the world continue for atleast a few million years and counting. What proof do you have other than written scribles of yesteryears?
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by omojeesu(m): 7:07pm On Dec 19, 2015
Jeromejnr:

So seeing that you are arguing with people that want to help you in your decision, why did you open a thread for advise anyways?

He's just testing opinions. He's probably a member wanting to use the forum to AMORC's advantage and Christian bashing because hardly will non Christians comment.

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by ruke84(m): 7:07pm On Dec 19, 2015
Lightman300:
Amorc is part of the grandscheme of satan to forever control destny of men.so be not deceived.run for live nd run to Jesus. Amorc is part of the grandscheme of satan to forever control destny of men.so be not deceived.run for live nd run to Jesus.
lightman300, I pray with time you get more enlightened because it's obvious you are one of those people who say a whole lot of things out of ignorance
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by tiblow: 7:08pm On Dec 19, 2015
i THINK FOR ONCE, you have come to a point where your DECISION DETERMINES YOUR DESTINY. Check this scripture: 2 Cor. 11:14. and you will understand the place of the devil acting as the angel of light. Having picture of Jesus all over the house is no proof of his allegiance to Jesus.
My brother, i congratulate you for going public with your confusion. This has saved your life. Under no condition must you surrender your life to the whims and caprices of the devil.
There is a battle going on for your soul, and if you because of respect, what you will eat and money you sacrifice your future then that is the choice you made willingly under no compulsion and you will regret it forever.
Your uncle has sold his soul to the devil, he must present a replacement and you are if you accede to his request. Many well meaning Nairalander has given you best advice based on you growing up to be a man that makes decision based on the word of God and not on sentiments.
If your trust is in man then woe unto you. PLEASE WAKE UP AND UNDERSTAND WHAT IS HAPPENING.
And to other people that does not know the difference between AMORC and the true Church of Jesus, you also better wake and not give in to baseless concept of man concerning the Church of Jesus Christ.
Making a decision for Jesus is a choice and not making a decision also is a choice.
See you in heaven.
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by pacino26(m): 7:08pm On Dec 19, 2015
omojeesu:

CHRISTIAN?

GOOD MEN, MORALLY SOUND BUT DECEIVED MEN ABOUND IN ALL RELIGIONS AND SECRET SOCIETIES. THEY TALK ABOUT AND 'HONOUR' JESUS. HOW ELSE CAN MEN BE MOST EFFECTIVELY DECEIVED!

WE KNOW THEM BY THEIR (1) ATTITUDE TO THE BIBLE (2) UNBIBLICAL TEACHINGS, GENERALLY, AND (3) SPECIFICALLY, THEIR DEFECTIVE CHRISTOLOGY

REGARDING NO.1: THEY READ THE BIBLE AND APPEAR TO KNOW IT VERY WELL. HOWEVER, FOR THEM THE BIBLE IS NOT THE ULTIMATE AUTHORITY. IT IS EVEN JUST REGARDED AS KINDAGARTEN SPIRITUAL BOOK FOR THE NON ADEPT.

REGARDING NO.2: THEY TEACH A NON-PERSONAL GOD. GOD IS SOME INTANGIBLE PERFECTION OR ULTIMATE PERFECT STATE WHICH HUMANS SHOULD STRIVE TO MERGE WITH TO EXPERIENCE 'SALVATION' (e.g. Nirvana) BY GOOD WORKS. FOR ALMOST ALL OF THEM REINCARNATION IS THE WAY OF THIS SALVATION.

FOR SOME, SATAN AND DEMONS DONT ACTUALLY EXIST OR ARE IN FACT, SERVING GOD IN THIS WORLD.

REGARDING JESUS THEY WILL ACKNOWLEDGE HIM AS GREAT PROPHET AND TEACHER, BUT NEVER AS LORD AND CERTAINLY NOT THE SAVIOUR, AND THE ONLY SAVIOUR. THAT'S WHERE THE REAL ERROR COMES IN!

JESUS IS LORD!

People fear what they don't know and envy that which they can't destroy. My comment was a net and guess what the cat dragged in, YOU!

My ex sister inlaw was a Resocrucian. Nothing different and I did wish she learned principles but didn't.

Jesus is forever LORD.

When a group of elites converge and restrict membership to their club, people like you call them occult men and begin to waste precious time throwing fire instead of praising God.
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by MDelgado(m): 7:08pm On Dec 19, 2015
bigneorapz:
Hi nairalanders, please i have something that is really disturbing me of which am not sure if it's a good move or not. I have a very rich uncle that is a member of the AMORC ( Ancient Mystical Order Rosae Crucis)
and he's the only one helpin me at the moment in all the things in life both in school and outside school. Without him i'll be useless financially. My mum and my sisters are all christian in a methodist church of which am also a member. But just yesterday, my uncle came to me and told me to start coming with him to the AMORC temple..infact he said he was going to bring me a student form to fill. Please nairalanders..i'm confused at the moment. I learn that amorc members read alot of which i don't like & they have so many principle too. Please what do y'all think of this? Is it a good church for me to be a part of or should i just tell him to his face that am not interested? Please before u make your suggestion, just know that am scared of turning down his offers due to much respect i have for him..thanks. Lalasticlala please help move this to the F.P

Send me your uncle's #.... U see opportunity you dey dull.. Amorc or no amorc let the lord judge the sinner...
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by jasysandra(f): 7:09pm On Dec 19, 2015
omojeesu:

BASED ON THIS YOUR COMMENT, YOU GIVE ME THE IMPRESSION YOU ARE MERELY TESTING WATERS OF PEOPLE'S OPINIONS. YOU MAY, IN FACT, BE A MEMBER ALREADY!

JESUS IS LORD

You spoke like an enlightened Christian! I respect your opinion however, while AMORC doesn't proclaim Jesus as Lord, due to our multireligious mixture, we refer to him as THE CHRIST and most members do believe in him personally. AMORC doesnt force members to follow anyone or worship anyone apart from the GOD of their CONVICTION, be like Allah, Oghene, Abasi, Olorun, Buddha, Zoroaster, etc

AMORC doesnt believe in the Bible because we are not a CHRISTIAN group or even a Religious group for that matter. We are an organisation and recognised as such~! We however, make references to the Bible and other religious books when needs be.
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by jasysandra(f): 7:12pm On Dec 19, 2015
tiblow:
i THINK FOR ONCE, you have come to a point where your DECISION DETERMINES YOUR DESTINY. Check this scripture: 2 Cor. 11:14. and you will understand the place of the devil acting as the angel of light. Having picture of Jesus all over the house is no proof of his allegiance to Jesus.
My brother, i congratulate you for going public with your confusion. This has saved your life. Under no condition must you surrender your life to the whims and caprices of the devil.
There is a battle going on for your soul, and if you because of respect, what you will eat and money you sacrifice your future then that is the choice you made willingly under no compulsion and you will regret it forever.
Your uncle has sold his soul to the devil, he must present a replacement and you are if you accede to his request. Many well meaning Nairalander has given you best advice based on you growing up to be a man that makes decision based on the word of God and not on sentiments.
If your trust is in man then woe unto you. PLEASE WAKE UP AND UNDERSTAND WHAT IS HAPPENING.
And to other people that does not know the difference between AMORC and the true Church of Jesus, you also better wake and not give in to baseless concept of man concerning the Church of Jesus Christ.
Making a decision for Jesus is a choice and not making a decision also is a choice.
See you in heaven.

How does this epistle connect with the topic of discourse?
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by mbulela: 7:15pm On Dec 19, 2015
jasysandra:

I hope you know that it is FREE for Anglican and Catholic Priests to be private members of AMORC? cheesy

While I have no issues with AMORC nor do I care about its teachings and also do not subscribe to the insults and attacks going on here, we need to make a few things clear. That a priest (be he Anglican or Catholic ) is a member does not mean much. For a fact those priests are not Christians.
Let us leave all these semantics aside. There are certain Christian beliefs that are dogma and not up for negotiation. The bible is unequivocal that salvation is found in Christ alone and the fullness of the God head is expressed in Jesus Christ. Any form of self mastery or enlightenment that adds or subtracts from this epicenter of the bible is not Christlike and any one following it cannot be called a Christian. It does not matter if such a person is a Bishop or a pope while seeking some spiritual enlightenment by the side.

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by jasysandra(f): 7:15pm On Dec 19, 2015
preizton:
Help me, I will love to join.
Answer these questions...

Do you believe in GOD?
Can you read ALOT?
Are you a patient person?
Are you in search of money, power or fame?
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by Trendishine: 7:17pm On Dec 19, 2015
greatnaija01:

LOLS, I GUESS YOU ARE NOT EVEN A DISCIPLINED CHRISTIAN, FOR YOUR REASON OF NOT WANTING TO FOLLOW YOUR UNCLE TO BE BEACAUSE THEY HAVE MUCH PRINCIPLES AND THEY READ ALOT.... ANYWAY AMORC IS NOT A CHURCH, YOUR UNCLE IS ON HIS WAY TO A CULT AND GAVE YOU AN OPEN INVITATION, IF JESUS IS NOT THEIR MESSAGE AND THEY USE OTHER BOOKS OUTSIDE THE BIBLE, YOU MAY AS WELL GO TO CHURCH OF SATAN............................ YOUNG MAN FLEE AND RUN TO JESUS.... BE SURE OF YOUR CHRISTIANITY BEFORE ITS TOO LATE. TELL YOUR UNCLE YOU FOLLOW ONLY JESUS AND NON OTHER. I LEAVE WITH THE CHOICE OF LIFE OR DEATH.
u are such a prak , u need more advice than the o.p himself..like na only u know jesus pass... OP JUST TALKED 2 UR PARENTS ABOUT IT. SEEK THEIR OWN REACTION SINCE THEY BROUGHT U UP A METHODIST AND U AINT WILLING TO AFFILIATE URSELF WITH SOMETHING U DNT UNDERSTAND N DOES NOT SEEM LIKE WAT U PRACTICE. N WYL ON THAT, BE PREPARED TO TAKE UR OWN DECISION. SINCE YOU AINT COMFORTABLE WITH THE AMORC..SOON AS HE CALLS 4 U AGAIN TELL HIM U ARE STILL THINKING ABOUT IT N U DNT THINK U Are FULLY SETTLED ENOUGH ( mentally )TO DECIDE ON IT. SINCE U ARE A MEMBER OF THE METHODIST CHURCH N DO HAVE PLANS TO BE A GRAND PATRON IN UR CHURCH. U ARE STILL IMAGINING HOW TO MIX ALL THAT UP N ITS PUBLICITY..SO HE SHOULD GIVE U TIME TO THINK ABOUT IT. KEEP IT LIKE THAT 4 AS LONG AS POSSIBLE (THAT U AINT READY YET). WATCH HIS REACTIONS TOWARDS U AFTERWARDS, BUT DNT ASSUME IN U MIND THAT HE WLD CHANGE...SOUND IN A WAY THAT SUGGEST THAT U EXPECT HIM TO UNDERSTAND. SUBTLE, SLIGHTLY CONFUSED, BUT FIRM.
DO UNDERSTAND THAT THE MOMENT YOU BEGIN TO GIVE HIM A SLIGHTLY NEGATIVE ANSWER, HE WLD HAVE KNOWN ALREADY THAT U ARE RUNNING AWAY FROM THE OFFER (U KNOW DOES MEN).N HE WLD DO ANY OF THESE 3 THINGS,.
TRY TO PERSUADE U, CONVINCE U, OR LET U BE..ITS NOW LEFT FOR U TO CHOOSE FROM THERE WHICH U WLD GO 4. BUT IF HE IS THE KIND OF PERSON YOU'VE EXPLAINED HERE, HE SHOULD BE ABLE TO LET U BE, IF U INSIST (STYLISHLY) ON NOT PARTAKING,(IN A MANNER THAT DOES NOT DISPLAY YOU NEGATIVELY SUGGESTING HE IS IN A CULT)... WITHOUT His BEING DISGRUNTLED. BUT ALSO START THINKING OF ANY POSITIVE ALTERNATIVE OF INDEPENDENCE FROM HIM, ON UR OWN, FROM NOW..because SOMETIMES NA DEPENDENCY ON SOMEONE ATIMES NA IM DEY BRING THIS KIND DILEMMA...
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by mikron(m): 7:18pm On Dec 19, 2015
bigneorapz:
who told u that the rosicrucian order is a religion? And who also told u that they worship satan? undecided
Why do u keep arguing? Why then do u want our advice if u think u knw all? AMORC is like OO Obu, like eckankar, somerica, grail message etc, except the grail message which I don't know what they stand for, the rest are cults, occultic organizations that work against the teachings of the one true God jehovah, if u like be a member of AMORC, if u like listen to advises of wise Christian brethren here to flee from such groups, the choice is yours to make. But from me to u, fleeee frm them
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by jasysandra(f): 7:18pm On Dec 19, 2015
mbulela:

While I have no issues with AMORC nor do I care about its teachings and also do not subscribe to the insults and attacks going on here, we need to make a few things clear. That a priest (be he Anglican or Catholic ) is a member does not mean much. For a fact those priests are not Christians.
Let us leave all these semantics aside. There are certain Christian beliefs that are dogma and not up for negotiation. The bible is unequivocal that salvation is found in Christ alone and the fullness of the God head is expressed in Jesus Christ. Any form of self mastery or enlightenment that adds or subtracts from this epicenter of the bible is not Christlike and any one following it cannot be called a Christian. It does not matter if such a person is a Bishop or a pope while seeking some spiritual enlightenment by the side.

You have spoken only from the purview of a Christian. Are you then saying that non-christians such as Muslims, Buddhists, Taoists, Hindus, Zoroastrians, etc will all goto HELL Oh C'mon if you say yes then I have a problem with your conviction.

I believe there are many ways to reach God. Some choose to go through a medium (Jesus, lesser gods) or go direct like Muslims. Others, like Rosicrucians believe that God must be realised through meditation and harmony with physical, natural and spiritual laws.

It is well with you.
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by greggng: 7:20pm On Dec 19, 2015
I am not a member but my inlaw was. The only thing I observed was that he studies a lot especially their monograph or monogram I am not sure of the spelling . They ve some similarity with grai message follows. Anyways they re secret societies and since we re outsiders we might not know all.

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by obilisama(m): 7:20pm On Dec 19, 2015
My brother you have to stand for something or you fall fire anything.note: you are confuse because you solely depend on him and not believing in yourself that you can achieve great through Christ Jesus who strengthen us. Think twice before you conclude and don't ever try to please someone and displease yourself and your principles.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Queen Of England Invites Pastor J.T.Bandele To Special Event At Her Palace (Pic) / T.B. Joshua 2015 PROPHECIES / How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.