Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,915 members, 7,828,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses (44053 Views)

NAUGHTY NL GIRL: My Nairaland Girlfriend [PICTURE] / Dating Ebira Girl V.S Dating A Yoruba Girl. My 7 Observations. / What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by IamOpemipo(m): 3:09pm On Dec 20, 2015
dechandel:
Paying ones Tfare is just being nice.

Meeting girls in a relationship is a different thing.

But more than one occurrence? Maybe you really look like their baby brother like someone said above!! grin grin

What is stopping you from getting a car yourself?
Abi getting a car is only meant for some specific gender?
Abi someone who boards a keke is less a man?

I'm goin find you and i'm gonna drink with you grin
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by Koolking(m): 3:09pm On Dec 20, 2015
donestk:
Each time I board a bus or keke and try to start a conversation with a girl, one way or the other she ends up paying my transport fare

Benevolence is gender baseless, and no string should be attached.

If you feel there was something weird with the girl paying your fare without accepting you in a relationshion, then consider it that she saw you as a dude who needed help. Nigerian girls don't date guys who need help. Most of them need help as well
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by gudmind: 3:11pm On Dec 20, 2015
Dat simply shows say u never reach to woo a lady . So stop engaging into sometin u never reach . Sorry grin
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by onismate: 3:12pm On Dec 20, 2015
ritababe:

no mind am, after im don go use benin soup baf.
hahahaha... Benin soup, maybe ns groundnut soup shah lolz.. uns no go kill person oo..
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by dammykrane(m): 3:13pm On Dec 20, 2015
softappless:
well my tfare has been paid 4times by four different ladies on seperate occasions, they all occured when i was in AGOFURE park in lagos, miletwo in particular, so i wanted to board a bus to delta state, at first i went into d bus just to relax without buying my ticket, so i started a conversation with a beautiful lady standing outside the driver's seat, it was fun talking to her so she left and came back with two tickets, gave me one, mehnn i was suprise and both of us ended up as close friends, these sceneros have happened on four different occassions, the last one was at Ajah in lagos when i took a bus to delta state too.
. Abeg stp d pranks...dts technology{A.T.R}smart guy. Frm abule.
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by F22RAPTOR(m): 3:15pm On Dec 20, 2015
it is with a heavy heart that i state that most nairlanders are very shallow minded. Very few posters have been able to give a reasonable explanation to the Op's experience. really sad
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by stonecoldcafe: 3:17pm On Dec 20, 2015
donestk:
Each time I board a bus or keke and try to start a conversation with a girl, one way or the other she ends up paying my transport fare.

Even when I get her number and try to follow up, she will eventually tell me she's in a relationship.

Am beginning to find it embarrassing as it repeated last night.

Guys, have you experienced same?

Babes, what's really the motive of paying a dude's t-fare with no strings attached?

Na as goat stand naim dem price am for market.

Why continually toast in a bus or keke? Are you a bricklayer with dirt all over after a hard day's job? Surely there must be something pitiful about you that makes them help with your tfare.

NB: howz your breath? Okay bye now.
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by Rudboy360(m): 3:17pm On Dec 20, 2015
Hahahaha! Baami one way one way or the other she pays? undecided Why allows her to pay? If you're a gentleman enough you should offer to pay..She don take you for broke niccur who can't cater for her needs niyen faa! undecided shocked
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by Vetsolo(m): 3:18pm On Dec 20, 2015
SIMPLE U B SMALL BOY

donestk:
Each time I board a bus or keke and try to start a conversation with a girl, one way or the other she ends up paying my transport fare.

Even when I get her number and try to follow up, she will eventually tell me she's in a relationship.

Am beginning to find it embarrassing as it repeated last night.

Guys, have you experienced same?

Babes, what's really the motive of paying a dude's t-fare with no strings attached?

Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by AreaFada2: 3:19pm On Dec 20, 2015
Orikinla:
OP, she paid your fare to show that you need help. grin
Nigerian girls believe only broke or poor guys take public transport buses, "Okada" motorbikes and "Keke" tricycles and dating such guys will not help them. Poverty+Poverty = Double Poverty.
They prefer guys in cars and SUVs.

Very superficial way of looking at things by some ladies.

Some well-off people still like simplicity.

Maybe you just meet girls that are fairly comfortable. It probably means you have taste.

Your taste might not synch with your pocket though. grin cheesy
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by Klare(f): 3:21pm On Dec 20, 2015
Ay04z:
y are all girls in a relationship,and many guys are single?

sorry is there case jawe, they are always engaged or in a relationship,while the guys are always saying am single and even searching, helepth me ask them who are they now engaged to ooh..
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by eddiesaint(m): 3:21pm On Dec 20, 2015
ireneony:
guy u re OYO....
the witch in ur village must be very strong

Lmao.... you funny yo..lol
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by LieDetector(m): 3:21pm On Dec 20, 2015
missyadorable:

I tire oh!

Last week,I dropped my car @ the car wash and rushed to the salon.On my way back,I boarded a cab, sat behind with this guy,he started wooing me! I was flowing along(make I no dey rude na)...I alighted @ the car wash,he also did and followed me, the dude who washed my car said"Aunty,i don finish am tey tey"..i said "thanks" and gave him his money...I turned to look @ my toaster,his face was all frowns..Before I could say anything,he said "Sorry o" and walked away! Hahahahaha!!
*running a lie analysis check on your story*

80% false
20% true

anyone can be anything on social media. You may as well own a privatet jet.
#NoOffence
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by Ay04z(m): 3:23pm On Dec 20, 2015
butanep:

That is one question I find difficult to answer.

Imagine four girls are claiming to be my girlfriend and I do tell people am single...
DAT the problem with girls dey no dey no dey eye see fine boi or rich dude,dem go dey follow am like butterfly.
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by blesszzy(m): 3:31pm On Dec 20, 2015
naughtynaughty:
Am insyd keke..d person wooing me too is insyd keke? Ha! Aw goan wash my head. If am insyd keke..d oda person shld own a bike or car alrdy nah. Shuuuu!

You are really naughty.
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by olutunde12(m): 3:33pm On Dec 20, 2015
Is this really new? When 'my friend' was still in the world, 'he' travelled to Sango~Ota from abeokuta and on the way he "played" with a girl he met on that bus and his hand (protected by her Hijab) reached many "places" but the girl's mother' who sat in front" cut it short by ordering that she should let them get down before that garage and ' my friend' could not collect necessary data before the girl came down without notice.

1 Like

Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by vickertony(m): 3:37pm On Dec 20, 2015
dechandel:
Paying ones Tfare is just being nice.

Meeting girls in a relationship is a different thing.

But more than one occurrence? Maybe you really look like their baby brother like someone said above!! grin grin

V
What is stopping you from getting a car yourself?
Abi getting a car is only meant for some specific gender?
Abi someone who boards a keke is less a man?
you attended astec secondary school
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by omoasero(m): 3:43pm On Dec 20, 2015
A lady once paid for my keke fare wen I was in d university because I was not having a small denomination on me, and after that we dated for 3yrs before she chose another path. Am a Yoruba man and we believe its d man that is suppose to pay for a lady's fare. I guess its 21st century renovation for ladies to pay for guys
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by Jephz(m): 3:47pm On Dec 20, 2015
braine:
Ive never experienced nor seen that. Besides, Why would you woo a girl in a bus??
I tire o
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by butanep(m): 3:49pm On Dec 20, 2015
sonofananimal:
liar, undecided

See this guy again...

How did you know am lying? They are even about 6 but I just said four...
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 20, 2015
missyadorable:

I tire oh!

Last week,I dropped my car @ the car wash and rushed to the salon.On my way back,I boarded a cab, sat behind with this guy,he started wooing me! I was flowing along(make I no dey rude na)...I alighted @ the car wash,he also did and followed me, the dude who washed my car said"Aunty,i don finish am tey tey"..i said "thanks" and gave him his money...I turned to look @ my toaster,his face was all frowns..Before I could say anything,he said "Sorry o" and walked away! Hahahahaha!!
your lie dey smell like mess

2 Likes

Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by Jephz(m): 3:50pm On Dec 20, 2015
naughtynaughty:
Am insyd keke..d person wooing me too is insyd keke? Ha! Aw goan wash my head. If am insyd keke..d oda person shld own a bike or car alrdy nah. Shuuuu!
do u knw if d guy has a car @ home??
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 20, 2015
missyadorable:

I tire oh!

I wish to meet u,so i can woo you and dat ur car dat is making u feel like bill gate,maybe u will now beat me up,I want to see

2 Likes

Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 20, 2015
butanep:

They woo you ladies, you will complain. Nobody woo you, you will complain... kilo de.

Never be rude to guyz that summed up the courage to woo you. Just let the air their view, then you take you decision thereafter...

Most of our Niga babe's are so local when it comes to wooing them...
See d guy act like his gonna propose wen he was telling me to say thank u,den i said thanks cos he was cute&tall cheesy
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by dechandel(f): 3:55pm On Dec 20, 2015
vickertony:
you attended astec secondary school
Ast Wetin? grin
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by abimic(m): 3:56pm On Dec 20, 2015
Hmmm, I do bus A lot, an often lot, but not to the extent of a lady paying my transport fare, it's degrading knowing fully well we just met, the reverse should be the case! Even if the lady wants to do that, I can even pay for the two but most times, I collect number and just pay my t fare and move on. Luckily, mine are single as guys keep breaking their hearts ♥.
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 20, 2015
missyadorable:

I tire oh!

lol.. Lol .lol again grin grin thank you for making me laugh this afternoon.... Lol.. This iz funny.
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by vickertony(m): 3:57pm On Dec 20, 2015
dechandel:
Ast Wetin? grin
I'm asking...you look familiar!
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 20, 2015
sonofananimal:
hmmmm!

I dey really enjoy how una dey lie like say tomorrow no dey!

Lol,i dont care if u believe or not jare cheesy
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by Qualer: 4:02pm On Dec 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
Some guys no dey shame at all!! na so so one dey follow me yesterday dey shout i love d way u dress,pls tell me thank u grin grin

maybe you be the guy spec too, different, different spec na im dey!!! grin grin
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by PMONEY6: 4:10pm On Dec 20, 2015
For bus, you dey woo.for keke you dey woo. Even for okada, I sure say you go still woo. You sure say u well so?
BTW, why i no go believe say u na 419er or perhaps crying for them thus thinking you're wooing them? Cus I don't understand what you keep telling those girls which eventually makes them paying your tf. Guy check yourself o.
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by MyMouth(m): 4:18pm On Dec 20, 2015
Ay04z:
y are all girls in a relationship,and many guys are single?
Because about 20 girls may be in a relationship with jus one guy without knowing it, and they would be forming "am in a relationship" some might even be discussing their guy with friends not know they are talking about the same guy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Facebook Love Leads To Marriage (pics) / Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? / As A Guy Have You Experienced This In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.