Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,287 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager (45984 Views)

Oryina Orvaa Sues Elizabeth Akintelu For Rape Accusation (Photos) / MAN O WAR Handcuffs 16-Year-Old Boy To A Bike In Lagos After Wrong Accusation / Driver Stole Jeep To Punish Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by Chanchit: 8:27am On Dec 21, 2015
pinceprinz:

Maybe you shouldn't blame her, It could just be her way of being friendly and comical for the benefit of everybody. Not a threat lol

I know sarcasm when I see one, that babe gives trouble a new meaning. We had heated arguments like twice, if not that I can't hit a lady and she's even my friend's gf, and she can't stand it when you don't talk to her, now I've reduced my visiting time drastically.
Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by miqos02(m): 9:13am On Dec 21, 2015
ok
Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by saintkel(m): 9:15am On Dec 21, 2015
For heavens sake how can I take my useless phone and snap my expensive unclothedness meant for just one woman till death do us part and reveal dat to a gal for just erotic purposes. Am I insane?

1 Like

Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 21, 2015
Oliviaarims:
St*pid girl... Very wicked boy!
I feel very sorry for her, though. Those pics may still remain on some ppl's phones ... And resurface at a very crucial time in her life. Perhaps when she wants to get married.
Romance Junky

1 Like

Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by watered(m): 9:17am On Dec 21, 2015
In as much as I condemn rape to the latter. Again I make bold to inform y'all that there's no law in Nigeria that can substantiate any allegation(s) of rape.

Except you be dolo that's when you get caught in the web.

BTW:
#BabaNowThatYouAreThere grin grin grin
Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 21, 2015
modelmike7:
I said it when the news came out. It just never add up. But, assuming this girl never changed her mind, na so this guy for go Jail o! Guys, beware of these kinda girls, so they wont send you to jail. Enjoy your Xmas in Peace. My cent!

Don't blame the girl, blame the guy bro.... You know the kind of society we're in...

No respect for such woman who her nude pic is displayed in public....
Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by MinorityTribe: 9:18am On Dec 21, 2015
This is why i don't easily believed any rape accusation no matter the emotions/sadness display by the lady. Men can easily he frame up with a rape accusation.

1 Like

Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by joseph1832(m): 9:18am On Dec 21, 2015
Why am I not surprise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by Exclusiveslog(m): 9:20am On Dec 21, 2015
Story for the #gods angry
Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by somez(m): 9:21am On Dec 21, 2015
I knew it when the news broke out but hadn't the strength to comment. she just short her self on the foot tho. kiddy lovers
Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by Lionhearted: 9:21am On Dec 21, 2015
A time is coming when guys will have girls signing a consent agreement before dating and or sex. That way you got your as$ covered.

4 Likes

Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by sucess001(m): 9:22am On Dec 21, 2015
Wicked. its the girl that should be punished for sending naked pictures in the first place.

Whoever can frame someone for rape is capable of murder.

Evil girl.

1 Like

Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by joseph1832(m): 9:23am On Dec 21, 2015
Nubian113:
Silly girl should've thrown acid on his Johnson grin angry
Just for showing her nude pics to his friends? Bloody marvelous.
Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by BAJ007(m): 9:23am On Dec 21, 2015
Mtchew it was evident from the beginning of the story how could he have raped you then tell you to lie down and then start snapping, the police didn't even get to see the pictures so they didn't bother verifying the camera angles if they were selfies or not.

3 Likes

Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 21, 2015
Teens!!! smh
Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by anonimi: 9:26am On Dec 21, 2015
There is a Yoruba saying:

If you see a snake and a woman, better to first kill the woman before the snake.

1 Like

Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by martineverest(m): 9:26am On Dec 21, 2015
saintkel:
For heavens sake how can I take my useless phone and snap my expensive unclothedness meant for just one woman till death do us part and reveal dat to a gal for just erotic purposes. Am I insane?
the thing tire me o
Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by joseph1832(m): 9:26am On Dec 21, 2015
daretodiffer:
I believe that alleged rape victims who have been found out to be lying should spend the same years as the rapists world have spent if found guilty
Is that so? Then I also believe alleged stewpid monikers should be flogged 12 strokes of the cane just to clear their head, so they can think straight.
Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by fr3do(m): 9:26am On Dec 21, 2015
idiots like you are one of the reasons why actual victims of sexual assault don't get justice.
Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by tonyobj(m): 9:28am On Dec 21, 2015
Do unto others what you want them to do unto you. He had it coming.
Christmas in SCID, Panti no be where dem dey do holiday. May it not be our portion in Jesus name.
Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by tonyobj(m): 9:28am On Dec 21, 2015
Do unto others what you want them to do unto you. He had it coming.
Christmas in SCID, Panti no be where dem dey do holiday. May it not be our portion.
Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by 4C2215131: 9:28am On Dec 21, 2015
The whole fiasco is so...lame forlack of a better term, in my opinion anyway.
Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by babyfaceafrica: 9:30am On Dec 21, 2015
udemzy101:

Don't blame the girl, blame the guy bro.... You know the kind of society we're in...

No respect for such woman who her nude pic is displayed in public....
why won't I blame the gal?......the guys is guilty of blackmail.....but why the hell does she has to lie about rape?...do you know what will happn to th guy if sh has not reconsider.......he would hav rott in jail....the gals aint loyal

2 Likes

Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 21, 2015
Jobless children!
Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by Inspectahdeck(m): 9:30am On Dec 21, 2015
I think the lady should be arrested for lying. This case happened in the UK and the lady was sentenced. To serve as a deterrent to others.

The guy also deserve to be punished for blackmailing his so called girlfriend.

Finally, SO MUCH HATE IN NIGERIA. Na wa o

2 Likes

Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by GboyegaD(m): 9:30am On Dec 21, 2015
misspicy:
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned".

The guy actually is very wicked,and yes that serves him right, because he just destroyed that girl's future,how many men will like to marry a woman whose nude pictures is plastered all over the internet,and considering the fact that he is older,very wicked of him...Now the case should be turned to Blackmail,so he can't still go free, he must suffer for the emotional breakdown the
teenager has suffered

my opinion undecided

Why on earth would she have sent him her nude pictures? She acted dumb and if she suffered any trauma, she laid the foundation.

1 Like

Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by tintingz(m): 9:31am On Dec 21, 2015
If I comment now they will say am wicked.
Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by TruthHurts1(m): 9:31am On Dec 21, 2015
This useless girl has now made it difficult for genuine victims of abuse to come forward with their predicaments. SMH

1 Like

Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by Bussme: 9:32am On Dec 21, 2015
Two of them are end time children. I can never again be proud of having them as my children if I were their parents.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Disappears With 13-Month-Old Baby In Rivers (pic) / Illegal Lab Where Hard Drug Is Produced By Husband And Wife Busted In Enugu.PICS / Man Dumps Concubine’s Body Inside Bush, Claims She Died After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.