Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,126 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager (45977 Views)

Oryina Orvaa Sues Elizabeth Akintelu For Rape Accusation (Photos) / MAN O WAR Handcuffs 16-Year-Old Boy To A Bike In Lagos After Wrong Accusation / Driver Stole Jeep To Punish Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:53am On Dec 21, 2015
jomoh:
The guy is a big fool.

How can you let your enemy get hold of the only evidence you have against them easily like that.
same question i have been asking since 1883. The mumu guy bragged about the chat history yet did not even think of taking screenshots, he did not even suspect he can arrange people and take the phone away. Also, at least 40% of rape allegations are lies!

3 Likes

Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by Jtmanager(m): 10:00am On Dec 21, 2015
two fools [i]two fools [/i]two fools .... mk police increase their bail money wella
Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by shammah1(m): 10:01am On Dec 21, 2015
yes. The case is a bit complicated. She might also be charged for fabrication and setting him up. I'm sure the cases will all be dismissed since she accepted sending him nudes volunteery
ITbomb:
The boy is free from the rape charge but now has to contend with blackmail
Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by jpipe2000(m): 10:01am On Dec 21, 2015
4 dose sayin d guy is gonna do tym 4 blackmail rememba d gal admitted perjury. Hw bout our ladies take some classes on 'TAKING RESPONSIBILITY 4 MY BAD DECISIONS'. U have urself 2 blame if u send unclad pics 2 some1 online. A variety of reasons could have caused d leakage including but not limited 2 theft of said device. As 4 d blackmail charge, if i was d guy, i would get a good lawyer, deny the charges outrightly especially now dat she has proven what a lying bitch she is then sue her ass for defamation and slander. Headline calls her a teenager, she's no kid, she 19

3 Likes

Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by noblegrex: 10:02am On Dec 21, 2015
Nubian113:
Silly girl should've thrown acid on his Johnson grin angry
ah ah!na wa for you o!that one is enough.it serves him right.that's just the best way to deal with him!Acid ke
Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by Baboo13(m): 10:04am On Dec 21, 2015
When you hear anything rape, the next thing is Feminism without knowing that sometimes that's not the story

Both the guy and girl are both silly and immature to be washing their dirty linen in public

Like how will you be in a sane relationship and ask for your partner for nude pictures? Like how??.

In the end, implicating the guy for rape doesn't add up in any way

the environment you grow up in will tell in your life activities and actions

Just lukat the story??

1 Like

Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 21, 2015
Thanks.
uote author=silent10 post=41200659 Away 4rm d topic. U

re

so

beautiful kiss[/
Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by 2000logos: 10:11am On Dec 21, 2015
only in naija
[size=16pt]
Need a Good company logo today?
[/size] [size=16pt]
[/size] [size=16pt]
[/size]
Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 21, 2015
The boy deserved it.
He is a sociopath and needed to have a taste of his own medicine.

First he was dealing with an immature girl who didn't know better and instead of looking out for her or guiding her like an adult should do, he lied to her, extorted money from her, blackmailed her and mocked her after sending her naked pictures around.
A normal person would not do that to a naïve child that trusts them.

The man has no conscience and animals like himself deserve no pity or humanity.

I swear if I was the girl hell would freeze over before I admit that the rape accusations are false.
Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 21, 2015
modelmike7:
I said it when the news came out. It just never add up. But, assuming this girl never changed her mind, na so this guy for go Jail o! Guys, beware of these kinda girls, so they wont send you to jail. Enjoy your Xmas in Peace. My cent!
So you haven't put a stop to this habit of begging shamelessly online for Cents? undecided undecided
Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 21, 2015
And of course, the idîots that go about raping girls have jumped into this thread to demand that rape victims shouldn't be taken seriously because one of them just admitted to making a false accusation.
Try again rapist pigs.
Your plans have failed and rape victims will always get sympathy.

1 Like

Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by holyfather(m): 10:23am On Dec 21, 2015
How about punishing the girl for lying about the rape?
Most rape cases are at best highly questionable. But when one speaks up,it's as if one is in support of the crime itself.
My point is,all rape cases should be duely investigated before prosecution.
Assuming she failed to recant,I wonder what the Kunle guy's fate would be by now.

misspicy:
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned".

The guy actually is very wicked,and yes that serves him right, because he just destroyed that girl's future,how many men will like to marry a woman whose nude pictures is plastered all over the internet,and considering the fact that he is older,very wicked of him...Now the case should be turned to Blackmail,so he can't still go free, he must suffer for the emotional breakdown the
teenager has suffered

my opinion undecided

2 Likes

Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by eluquenson(m): 10:24am On Dec 21, 2015
end time children, they need to smell shit in the prison for useless life.
Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by solomonsly11(m): 10:25am On Dec 21, 2015
No matter what that might be between two of them the guy in question has no right to post the lady nude picture on internet. He has case to answer. If it were ur sister how will he feel, i don't know why most guys are heartless. That guy kunle can do the same thing to his wife if there is an issue. Ladies should be careful of this guy. To God be the glory

1 Like

Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by FrancisCAF: 10:29am On Dec 21, 2015
All these Obi and Ada love and relationship, I wonder. I have said relationship is for matured mind. We are talking about the little girl who lied out of ignorance to get justice, not knowing that blackmail is enough to send that beast to prison. That shows her level of maturity. That poor, lazy and jobless rat took advantage of that girl and still went ahead to blackmail her. She even send recharge card join. He went ahead to open office on her head. Imagine. That girl is even kind hearted to have only reported the monkey to the police. That guy is lucky. If na some guys sister, by now that guy would have been in the grave. He i s a bastard. People should be cautions of their actions considering the reaction that will come later. That girl should not be blamed in anyway. That beast has destroyed her image and future. Put yourself or your sister her shoes. You will not hesitate to sniff life out of that miscreant.

1 Like

Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by jpipe2000(m): 10:30am On Dec 21, 2015
But if I may ask o . . . Is it enough 2 charge a guy wt rape based on no substantial evidence but d accuser's statement. I don't know what d nigerian constitution says but ds could be troublesome if some vengeful women exploit it. Also, is the burden of proof on the prosecution as is the norm in law or is d defense now also required 2 prove innocence

2 Likes

Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by holyfather(m): 10:31am On Dec 21, 2015
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
same question i have been asking since 1883. The mumu guy bragged about the chat history yet did not even think of taking screenshots, he did not even suspect he can arrange people and take the phone away. Also, at least 40% of rape allegations are lies!

seconded @bolded.
Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by misspicy(f): 10:33am On Dec 21, 2015
holyfather:
Most rape cases are at best highly questionable. But when one speaks up,it's as if one is in support of the crime itself.
Assuming she failed to recant,I wonder what the Kunle guy's fate would be by now.

am sure she wouldn't have tried that stunt if the adult had not put up her nude pictures online thereby putting her life in jeopardy,am sure you wouldn't want to marry a lady who has her nude pictures online....

that said,I really think the Lady should be exonerated,because she has a conscience which made her say the truth even though she was hurt and scorned but the guy on his part went ahead to put up her nude pictures for the world to see and still blackmail her without an iota of pity or conscience,he should be properly dealt with undecided
Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by Aystarz: 10:34am On Dec 21, 2015
happyjuliet:
girls has been acting dump since 1980s, Love indeed is blind sending ur unclad pixs to ur boyfriend chai...d guy self mk he receive some punishment grin for wat he did, next time he won't try such.

Go punish am nau? Smh...like the silly girl's hand was severed and later used by him in sending the unclad pix. Receive sense pls.

1 Like

Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 21, 2015
IZANAMI:
So you haven't put a stop to this habit of begging shamelessly online for Cents? undecided undecided
.... Are you trying to be sarcastic bro?! Its allowed in the spirit of the season. Compliment.
Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by Aystarz: 10:37am On Dec 21, 2015
Chanchit:

The girl was still nice, why would the guy share her unclad pix with friends, its obvious the guy wanted to keep on blackmailing the girl with those pix. The guy is lucky, but it does not mean he's on his way home, cos sharing of someones explicit pix is also a crime.

Lef mata...The NPF go let this one go away. What have u to say about the girl who skewed the story in her favour? Surely that's a criminal offence too.

1 Like

Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by holyfather(m): 10:38am On Dec 21, 2015
fellis:
And of course, the idîots that go about raping girls have jumped into this thread to demand that rape victims shouldn't be taken seriously because one of them just admitted to making a false accusation.
Try again rapist pigs.
Your plans have failed and rape victims will always get sympathy.

Sympathy
Is that all there is to it?
We are talking about justice here.
We are talking about fairness.
And who says everybody talking against false rape alert is a rapist?
Women causing problems for themselves and still be the first to cry wolves since 1914.

3 Likes

Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by skymaxnig: 10:40am On Dec 21, 2015
modelmike7:
I said it when the news came out. It just never add up. But, assuming this girl never changed her mind, na so this guy for go Jail o! Guys, beware of these kinda girls, so they wont send you to jail. Enjoy your Xmas in Peace. My cent!
If the Guy had not made her unclad pix Public all these stories would not have come up. It's enough to chop and clean mouth, why do more harm to the girl?
Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by Collins87: 10:42am On Dec 21, 2015
Just passing.
Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:44am On Dec 21, 2015
So what'd be the punishment for this girl?

2 Likes

Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by dinachi(m): 10:46am On Dec 21, 2015
This Is exactly why I do not believe most rape cases. Most evil women use it to nail unsuspecting guys. Unless I see hard evidence, I will slam the lady outright. 90% of rape cases are just women setting up guys who have quarrel with them.

3 Likes

Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by fluffybaby(f): 10:46am On Dec 21, 2015
daretodiffer:
I believe that alleged rape victims who have been found out to be lying should spend the same years as the rapists world have spent if found guilty

I concour. Any false whistle blower should be jailed

1 Like

Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by Aarenasbaba(m): 10:48am On Dec 21, 2015
D guy get Drogba upstairs,@ 24,his nt matured enough to keep secret. It serves him well angry
Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by fluffybaby(f): 10:50am On Dec 21, 2015
holyfather:
He would have gotten away with a small slap to his hands. In Nigeria Rape is not such a big deal. His people would have settled with her people out of court.
The "shearing" and blackmail is even more punishable under Nigerian legal system.
Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by logica(m): 10:52am On Dec 21, 2015
nnachukz:
The fury of a woman is not something a guy should carelessly awaken. It can reset your destiny and dash you small sense to realize you have messed up when it is already too late.
Right. But she would've messes up and "reset" her own destiny too. That's what spiteful b1tches never understand. Of course, it's something about being a b1tch; you can't just help yourself.

Any sensible person reading that story already knew the real story as it was apparent there was no r@pe. Only the extremely dim and hormone driven ret@rds were jumping up and down demanding for justice.

1 Like

Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by logica(m): 10:54am On Dec 21, 2015
skymaxnig:

If the Guy had not made her unclad pix Public all these stories would not have come up. It's enough to chop and clean mouth, why do more harm to the girl?
..and how do you know the guy did it? Anybody sending their n@ked photos to another is taking a chance. It could inadvertently end up with the wrong person. All it takes is for a nosey f00l to go through the guy's phone and transfer the photos.

1 Like

Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by Kgdavid(m): 10:55am On Dec 21, 2015
ITbomb:
The boy is free from the rape charge but now has to contend with blackmail

So should the girl, methinks. undecided

Actually hers is more of libel/slander and attempted perversion of justice and it should be taken seriously for the fact that she wasted the police's time and ruined the young man's reputation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ikorodu Schoolgirls’ Abductor Arrested In Ogun While Making Love (photo) / Men Brutalize Their kids With Hot Iron, Plank (graphic Pics) / How My Aunty Lost About 200k To Scammers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.