Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,162 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager (45981 Views)

Oryina Orvaa Sues Elizabeth Akintelu For Rape Accusation (Photos) / MAN O WAR Handcuffs 16-Year-Old Boy To A Bike In Lagos After Wrong Accusation / Driver Stole Jeep To Punish Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by preetyb(f): 1:06pm On Dec 23, 2015
watered:
My dear women drug men to sleep with them; isn't that rape? More than one woman can hold on a man; isn't that rape?

The truth is that women too rape men

Still not reason enough for the guy to have shown the girl's nude pics to his frnds and even have to upload it on his watsapp.
don't u find fault with that?
Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by watered(m): 2:10pm On Dec 23, 2015
preetyb:

Still not reason enough for the guy to have shown the girl's nude pics to his frnds and even have to upload it on his watsapp.
don't u find fault with that?
Now re-read what you wrote grin Honestly I can't even accept an unclad pix from any girl. Why will any sane girl send unclad pix to her lover?

I hope you don't do that cox you sounding so pricked at the guy's action.
Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by lastpage: 10:37pm On Dec 25, 2015
It is "morally wrong" to PUBLICLY share details (pictures, text, Emails, documents, e.t.c) given to you by someone..IN CONFIDENCE.

Notice l said "morally wrong" because "LEGALLY" speaking, if you give something to someone, it becomes theirs... and what you do with your "possession" is your decision. You cannot be legally liable for "giving it out" to others.
No one is ever "legally liable" for a GIFT. that is trite in law.

But on "moral grounds", it is a reprehensible behaviour!

Having said that, let me also look at the story from a "WHOLISTIC ANGLE".

*I hope we all go back to the original thread and everyone who condemned this guy as a RA.PIST, without hearing the full gist or without the common sense to see that the story was cooked-up, needs to kneel down and ask God for forgiveness.
I also hope we all learn a lesson here: When it comes to relationship and emotional issues" between two people (Rape, Divorce), dont be too quick to apportion blame. Calm down and be wise!

*The other point l will like to make is this: Destroying evidence, in a criminal investigation, especially where the life of ne person is in danger and their freedom and liberty is under "grave threat", is a CRIMINAL OFFENCE called PERVERSION OF JUSTICE.

Gbemisola (the lady) cannot use "payback" as an excuse, under the Law, for her criminal acts: She destroyed the guy's phone, which would have proved his innocence on a grievous and heinous allegation as R.APE! So she maliciously lied to the Police, made false allegation of R.ape, perverted justice and destroyed evidence!
She also destroyed the guy's Laptop which would have contained other "Electronic evidences" of what actually happened!
(Though, such evidence can still be retrieved by forensic experts who have the know-how... even if you burn the phone and Laptop!) grin

Judges dont take that kind of acts lightly at all because it makes their job difficult and could lead to miscarriage of justice.

When you report an 'offence' to the authorities, you cant at the same time take actions that prevents them from knowing the truth!
"Those who come to EQUITY (The Law), must come with clean hands"

I hope the guy gets a good Lawyer because if we weigh both actions (Boy and Girl) on Legal grounds, she is in for a lot of trouble.
How does she expect any sane Judge to believe ANYTHING she says, now that it has been established that she is a liar, a manipulator and a "falsifier of evidence"?
How does she expect any judge, to believe her story of "blackmail", that the guy was askin g her for money, once the guy denies the story as a lie? Who will the Judge believe, based on available evidence?

Yes, the guy erred "morally" in sharing those unclad images of hers, the motive, we are yet to know (but we sure cant taker her story, hook, line and sinker, for the Holy truth, anymore)
We can only listen to what reasons the guy can say, for doing so..... but it is not a good thing to do, Its a betrayal of trust.

I guess she is receiving "good, legal advice" and hence her intention (with her parents) to settle the matter amicably out of court undecided undecided

Finally, Guys, warning for you: The issue of S.ex is now a weapon in the hands of the opposite gender!
Be wise, dont let your life be ruined by a woman on the account of having s.ex with her!
if you must have a sexual relationship with a woman, have it at the back of your mind that she can use it to destroy you by claiming it wasn't con-sexual ..but R.APE!

1.) Ask CLEARLY if she wants to make LOVE. "No is No", The days of "Body language" is no longer tenable! Its a TRAP! I know it spoils the fun but it could mean the difference between a life in jail and freedom!

2.) Set your phone or Camera or CCTV into "Record Mode" ... just anything (audio or Video), to back you up, incase she changes her mind (and God knows, they do that so often, nowadays! grin ).
Every 'young guy' should have this as "default mode", when a lady is with him alone and alone!

4.) Dont show it to anyone except your Lawyer, if you ever need to.

5.) And ladies, please dont lead a guy on.... only to do a U-turn when you know he is turned-on! If you dont want s.ex, dont act or suggest it.
"If you don like the heat, stay out of the Kitchen"!

The world is no longer what it used to be! From Climate change, to legalized Perversion, e.t.c, the change is here now... ADAPT or get EXTINCT!

Lastpage!
Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by logica(m): 5:28pm On Dec 26, 2015
lastpage:

Yes, the guy erred "morally" in sharing those unclad images of hers, the motive, we are yet to know (but we sure cant taker her story, hook, line and sinker, for the Holy truth, anymore)
We can only listen to what reasons the guy can say, for doing so..... but it is not a good thing to do, Its a betrayal of trust.
The guy claimed he didn't share the photos. In this age where all kinds of mischief makers and walk flowers who don't have their own lives but live off others by extension (parasitically) will h@ck into people's phones and computers, it is possible. Also anybody who gets physical access to the phone and it isn't password protected or manage to acquire it can easily transfer the photos. So, if you don't want your nvde photos all over Cyberspace, don't send them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Delta Herbalist Arrested With Two Human Skulls (Pictures) / Woman Disappears With 13-Month-Old Baby In Rivers (pic) / Illegal Lab Where Hard Drug Is Produced By Husband And Wife Busted In Enugu.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.