Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,138 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager (45980 Views)

Oryina Orvaa Sues Elizabeth Akintelu For Rape Accusation (Photos) / MAN O WAR Handcuffs 16-Year-Old Boy To A Bike In Lagos After Wrong Accusation / Driver Stole Jeep To Punish Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by Melahou(m): 9:34am On Dec 21, 2015
i thought as much

1 Like

Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by TruthHurts1(m): 9:34am On Dec 21, 2015
Is this for real? Or is it for scam?
Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by whexboss: 9:34am On Dec 21, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
Mikocake:
ELEYI
ishie
Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by Nani2512(m): 9:34am On Dec 21, 2015
The guy made a mistake at first when he know that woman can go any length to nail a guy, he should have cut his share and let the babe go, why the blackmail let him face the music now.
Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by kaythinks(m): 9:35am On Dec 21, 2015
I can tell you for free...the girl is going to jail for perjury.idiots like this make it hard for any reasonable person to believe rape stories.
Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by kingthreat(m): 9:37am On Dec 21, 2015
I know a lady who put a case of rape on her neighbor after she invited him to her room around 10pm. Reason because he kept postponing his promise of buying a bb z10 for her. She also claimed that she couldn't find her purse that contained 40k during the incident.
Poor guy and the stupid Nigerian police to make bail money out of the situation detained him for close to a week.

1 Like

Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by Hefemale: 9:37am On Dec 21, 2015
misspicy:
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned".

The guy actually is very wicked,and yes that serves him right, because he just destroyed that girl's future,how many men will like to marry a woman whose nude pictures is plastered all over the internet,and considering the fact that he is older,very wicked of him...Now the case should be turned to Blackmail,so he can't still go free, he must suffer for the emotional breakdown the
teenager has suffered

my opinion undecided
I don't know why she decided to change her story, he deserve to suffer a bit longer for his wicked act.

1 Like

Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by yomi007k(m): 9:39am On Dec 21, 2015
Nubian113:
Silly girl should've thrown acid on his Johnson grin angry

Wtf undecided
Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by maigida511(m): 9:39am On Dec 21, 2015
I smell sugarbelly

1 Like

Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 21, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
why won't I blame the gal?......the guys is guilty of blackmail.....but why the hell does she has to lie about rape?...do you know what will happn to th guy if sh has not reconsider.......he would hav rott in jail....the gals aint loyal

The guy caused it, if he didn't do that, I believe the girl wouldn't have lied about being rape....

I blame the guy,i don't know what would have happened to him but I think he should bear the consequences of his action...

1 Like

Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by timunstopable: 9:40am On Dec 21, 2015
All the so called Rape Feminist Activists ll evade this thread

Once a lady says she was raped without investigatiing the man must be d one at fault the guilty one .The lady must always be the victim

How many men ll be in this guys shoe that ve been falsely accused

The girl wey enjoy the knacking now come claim rape

Let us not be quick 2 judge .Always 2 sides 2 a story

Cavaet: Am against Rape.It is an animalistic behaviour. Bt also false allegation of Rape is equally evil

Now how do I trust the lady's word he blackmailed her and collected credit from her when she has already lied be4.Her testimony lacks credibility

The Guy was just stupid 2 release her unclad pix what was he thinking .What did he plan 2 gain feel like a bad guy? NONSENSE Good Lesson 4
him

infact the 2 fits themselves None deserve my sympathy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by silent10(m): 9:40am On Dec 21, 2015
The unclad photos or i dnt blieve it
Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by Tosman12(m): 9:41am On Dec 21, 2015
modelmike7:
I said it when the news came out. It just never add up. But, assuming this girl never changed her mind, na so this guy for go Jail o! Guys, beware of these kinda girls, so they wont send you to jail. Enjoy your Xmas in Peace. My cent!

Honestly, i feel the guy should be allow to go to jail for rape, he did his worst and i wish the girl should have stick to the rape story and go to jail. what was he thinking ? he should have thought of it and move before exposing her . next time others will learn and think twiz before blackmailing exposing unclad pix of a girl online. Rubish. stupid kids.
Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by Tosman12(m): 9:42am On Dec 21, 2015
timunstopable:
All the so called Rape Feminist Activists ll evade this trade

Once a lady says she was raped without investigatiing the man must be d one at fault the guilty one .The lady must always be the victim

How many men ll be in this guys shoe that ve been falsely accused

The girl wey enjoy the knacking now come claim rape

Let us not be quick 2 judge .Always 2 sides 2 a story

Cavaet: Am against Rape.It is an animalistic behaviour. Bt also false allegation of Rape is equally evil

So exposing her unclad Pix to the whole world is not evil?
You tried.
Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by babyfaceafrica: 9:43am On Dec 21, 2015
udemzy101:

The guy caused it, if he didn't do that, I believe the girl wouldn't have lied about being rape....

I blame the guy,i don't know what would have happened to him but I think he should bear the consequences of his action...
using. Evil to pay evil...I know ur type
Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by timunstopable: 9:43am On Dec 21, 2015
By the way the Guy aint smart

Has he not heard of screen munch, screen shot

He should ve sent the screen shot of their chat to his Email& 10 other trusted friends

Himself na only 2 use his jonny he knows not brain
Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by dapsonlou(m): 9:44am On Dec 21, 2015
How can a grown an be Extorting Money from a little girl. he's shameless.
Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by misspicy(f): 9:44am On Dec 21, 2015
GboyegaD:

Why on earth would she have sent him her nude pictures? She acted dumb and if she suffered any trauma, she laid the foundation.
I totally agree with you,but does that warrant the guy putting up her nude pictures and blackmailing her?

the blame is on both of them,she has suffered her punishment and he must suffer his too,he should put his sister in her position am sure he would do worst
Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by silent10(m): 9:45am On Dec 21, 2015
Oliviaarims:
St*pid girl... Very wicked boy!
I feel very sorry for her, though. Those pics may still remain on some ppl's phones ... And resurface at a very crucial time in her life. Perhaps when she wants to get married.
Away 4rm d topic. U

re

so

beautiful kiss
Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 21, 2015
Mikocake:
ELEYI
Ogidi gaan
Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 21, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
using. Evil to pay evil...I know ur type

Sometimes it is good to let the other person know how it feels....

Sometimes, cos if they don't, they will continue and believe it is right.....
Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by dapsonlou(m): 9:46am On Dec 21, 2015
How can a grown an be Extorting Money from a little girl. he's shameless.
Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by famousroland(m): 9:47am On Dec 21, 2015
The Guy really fuckup, I don't blame the girl
Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by HaneefahRN(f): 9:47am On Dec 21, 2015
The girl is very stupid, but the guy deserves what he got and wld still get. Useless man, if she hadn't exposed him sooner, she probably wld av lived wt the blackmail for long, and he has some what marred her future wt exposing her pics. He shld rot in jail, he goat, he will learn nt to mess wt women
Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by 4C2215131: 9:48am On Dec 21, 2015
24yr old un-employed shithead (he asked her for recharge card right? If she's telling the truth), whose current priority in life is how to lay a knucklehead teenager (who may be pardoned anyway given her naivety courtesy of her exposure and/or experience when it comes to dealing with the men-folk) and a 19yr old playing-the-victim female with the heart of an amazon warrior.

The perfect recipe for a despondent generation. If that girl were any older, say in a state of wedlock, she may have conceived of something more horrible. Possibly murder. The girl get mind no be small!

And while at it, its fair game for the loser of a guy who apparent at his age still enjoys senseless shenanigans on the internet with his loser folks. And before anyone takes me to task on my being hard on him considering his age, just remember that at the way this country is going with all the hardship and stuff everyone reasonable is working against time to make something of themselves. Most hustling guys are too busy to even take time out to think of initiating what this dickhead did.

Hopefully, both parties are wiser now.
Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by timunstopable: 9:49am On Dec 21, 2015
Tosman12:

So exposing her unclad Pix to the whole world is not evil?
You tried.

Post Edited I never write finish be4
Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by misspicy(f): 9:50am On Dec 21, 2015
Hefemale:

I don't know why she decided to change her story, he deserve to suffer a bit longer for his wicked act.
you know that thing called conscience? she has it but the wicked boy does not have it and yet he is crying for mercy

the girl really did not know how to handle the case because reporting him of blackmail would have had the same effect just that people will still blame her for sending her nude picture which she must have done out of foolishness or blind love(most people have been there)

my prayer is that he should go to jail and learn his lesson for destroying someone's life shikena angry
Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by babyfaceafrica: 9:50am On Dec 21, 2015
udemzy101:

Sometimes it is good to let the other person know how it feels....

Sometimes, cos if they don't, they will continue and believe it is right.....
may God forgive us all
Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 21, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
may God forgive us all
Amen
Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by danbrowndmf(m): 9:51am On Dec 21, 2015
misspicy:

you know that thing called conscience? she has it but the wicked boy does not have it and yet he is crying for mercy

the girl really did not know how to handle the case because reporting him of blackmail would have had the same effect just that people will still blame her for sending her nude picture which she must have done out of foolishness or blind love(most people have been there)

my prayer is that he should go to jail and learn his lesson for destroying someone's life shikena angry
have u been there before?(sending unclad picture) no lie o.
Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by Baboo13(m): 9:51am On Dec 21, 2015
ogashman:
the fault is d guy's.he really messed up by betraying d trust she had in him.he would ve stopped at jus sleeping with her.but requesting,doing a pixmix of her unclad pix n posting it on the Internet is d height of childishness. he bargained for his current predicament

Does that equate to implicating him for rape?

We rationalise things too much

2 Likes

Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by Spidermon: 9:53am On Dec 21, 2015
I had to stylishly disengage from one 19 year old virgin babe whom i was running circles around because of shiit like this.

No be say we go fork finish then police, efcc and DSS go dey pursue me like say I follow collect money from Dasuki.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How My Aunty Lost About 200k To Scammers / Police Kill 5 Notorious Criminals In Katsina (graphic Photos) / Delta Herbalist Arrested With Two Human Skulls (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.