Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,480 members, 7,816,134 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager (45979 Views)

Oryina Orvaa Sues Elizabeth Akintelu For Rape Accusation (Photos) / MAN O WAR Handcuffs 16-Year-Old Boy To A Bike In Lagos After Wrong Accusation / Driver Stole Jeep To Punish Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by holyfather(m): 10:57am On Dec 21, 2015
misspicy:

am sure she wouldn't have tried that stunt if the adult had not put up her nude pictures online thereby putting her life in jeopardy,am sure you wouldn't want to marry a lady who has her nude pictures online....

that said,I really think the Lady should be exonerated,because she has a conscience which made her say the truth even though she was hurt and scorned but the guy on his part went ahead to put up her nude pictures for the world to see and still blackmail her without an iota of pity or conscience,he should be properly dealt with undecided

I personally might have a bit of a problem marrying such a girl but that doesn't mean her market is completely closed,because some other guy wouldn't mind. wink
After all that girl that narrated her ordeal with a Pst Abiodun of COZA got married almost immediately after the saga. cheesy

That apart,as responsible adults go, the guy is a complete flop. Void of conscience and empathy.
But in my opinion the girl shouldn't just be let off with a pat on the wrist. That way,a strong message would be sent across to potential false rape criers... you don't get away too easily.

1 Like

Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by kristisking(m): 11:01am On Dec 21, 2015
This is the reason why I don't jump into conclusion when I read stories such as this. Sometimes, those young girls in a bid to get back at a perceived offender, frame up stories to punish their offenders.

1 Like

Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by holyfather(m): 11:05am On Dec 21, 2015
fluffybaby:

He would have gotten away with a small slap to his hands. In Nigeria Rape is not such a big deal. His people would have settled with her people out of court.
The "shearing" and blackmail is even more punishable under Nigerian legal system.

shocked a small slap u said?
people get jail terms for it.
talking about the blackmail et al,he's sure not getting away with that.
Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by misspicy(f): 11:05am On Dec 21, 2015
holyfather:

I personally might have a bit of a problem marrying such a girl but that doesn't mean her market is completely closed,because some other guy wouldn't mind. wink
After all that girl that narrated her ordeal with a Pst Abiodun of COZA got married almost immediately after the saga. cheesy

That apart,as responsible adults go, the guy is a complete flop. Void of conscience and empathy.
But in my opinion the girl shouldn't just be let off with a pat on the wrist. That way,a strong message would be sent across to potential false rape criers... you don't get away too easily.
and hope you are aware that men like the man that married the COZA girl are scarce especially in this part of the world since even you will have a problem with it grin

I still do not think the lady deserve any punishment because to me,she acted in desperation and out of hurt and been used,its not a good feeling,you and I are aware of that.

only case which I would recommend punishment for a false rape alarm is when the man in question is completely innocent and that can be proven caring out simple tests on the lady to ascertain if she was truly raped or not....

1 Like

Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by logica(m): 11:09am On Dec 21, 2015
kristisking:
This is the reason why I don't jump into conclusion when I read stories such as this. Sometimes, those young girls in a bid to get back at a perceived offender, frame up stories to punish their offenders.
Look, any reasonable person with half a brain missing could tell the girl was lying - you got r@ped and then the guy went on to take your nvde photos? How does that work? You see with public accusations like this, the b1tch will be a b1tch and go ranting publicly. But the people that cause the real damage are the 1d1ots who then take it upon themselves to form superheros in her defense. These are usually useless people in real life trying to compensate for their shortcomings rather than play their position as ret@rds. Those are the real problems. If a b1tch goes public crying and b1tching and everybody just laughs at her, it ends there.

Also about her photo going public. She put herself in that position. Her boyfriend may only be guilty of being less security conscious. People like to go through other's personal business. Some will even go as far as h@cking into your phone or computer.

3 Likes

Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by ogundeleai(m): 11:15am On Dec 21, 2015
Its simple the lady lack discipline and completely home training her parents should be sober at the moment. No one should pray to have such a child. 'omo adoju tiini'

2 Likes

Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 21, 2015
where is her pic?

1 Like

Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by JoeCutie(m): 11:23am On Dec 21, 2015
Women! They can kill you, bury you, ask God to bring you back to life. And if you are brought back to life again, they will kill you again, bury you, and feel no remorse about it.

I keep wondering if God really made them with one of our ribs. They are so unbelievable.

But then you cannot take away the cruelty and stupidity from what the guy did. He 'begged' for straff and he got it. He 'begged' for nudes and he got them. What could the girl have possibly done again for him? Asshole
!

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by overlord77: 11:23am On Dec 21, 2015
Nubian113:
Silly girl should've thrown acid on his Johnson grin angry

It couldn't have gotten to that extent if only girls of these days could just for once, shun sexual relationships and be friends first. To worsen the situation, she also sent unclad photos. I mean, why would a lady send her naked pictures to anyone via phone if you are not a prostitute. If your man cannot date you without seeing you unclad or your so called sexy naked pictures, let him try someone or something else.

This generation needs serious cleansing. The level of sexual urge and charge is becoming too topical. Youths no longer think of problems to solve but would rather spend all their energy talking about sexy this and sexy that. Sex,sex,sex,sex. What is it? shocked

1 Like

Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by Adex097: 11:32am On Dec 21, 2015
When will these girls have sense!!? If a guy request for your nudes, ask him to send his too. Iranu undecided
Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by cococandy(f): 11:35am On Dec 21, 2015
Figures. I did doubt that her story because she didn't explain how he got her nudez.
Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by SSkillzzz(m): 11:40am On Dec 21, 2015
all I see is two fools going to jail for blackmail... d guy for the pictures n the girl for d rape allegation....
Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by Greenbullet(m): 11:50am On Dec 21, 2015
Chanchit:

The girl was still nice, why would the guy share her unclad pix with friends, its obvious the guy wanted to keep on blackmailing the girl with those pix. The guy is lucky, but it does not mean he's on his way home, cos sharing of someones explicit pix is also a crime.
no, the pics were shared without coercion, threat,etc ,she shared them to him possibly. during a sex chat.so the boy has the permission of the girl to do whatever he wants (1999 constitution C4 )

1 Like

Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by Alexsmith20(m): 11:57am On Dec 21, 2015
they should show us the pics nah angry

1 Like

Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 21, 2015
some girls leave their senses under their feets .......he begged me and I agreed........ the height of stupidity ......after only one week

1 Like

Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by Chizzyblinks(f): 11:58am On Dec 21, 2015
Nubian113:
lols...u are wicked o
Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by holyfather(m): 12:00pm On Dec 21, 2015
misspicy:

and hope you are aware that men like the man that married the COZA girl are scarce especially in this part of the world since even you will have a problem with it grin

I still do not think the lady deserve any punishment because to me,she acted in desperation and out of hurt and been used,its not a good feeling,you and I are aware of that.

only case which I would recommend punishment for a false rape alarm is when the man in question is completely innocent and that can be proven caring out simple tests on the lady to ascertain if she was truly raped or not....

My position on marrying such a girl was rather "inconclusive" cheesy
...ask INEC & APC, they can explain better.
So I might as well pass for such scarce breed ...in this part of the world. grin

"Desperation,hurt ...not good feeling" . . .these are no good enough reasons to frame a brother.
In fact,no reason is good enough.
It's just like saying that what you people call 'kongi' here is good enough reason to rape a minor.
It's rather ridiculous to say the guy has to be completely innocent for the girl to be punished.
And who says all rape victims are completely innocent?
My point is,everybody should be treated equally when it comes to this,irrespective of gender... gender equality should still apply,remember.
The guy should be punished for all the charges levelled against him,the girl too should not be left out for whatever reason. Crime na crime.
Else,we'd find ourselves in a lope sided justice system.
Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by stjonathan87(m): 12:07pm On Dec 21, 2015
Lobatan.....girls of now are very dangerous,if say u no date dem again,dey will tell u that u used and dump dem........THANK I no get time for them

1 Like

Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by jackpot(f): 12:23pm On Dec 21, 2015
Nubian113:
change your mindset. you're being mean and wicked
Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by niyi123: 12:53pm On Dec 21, 2015
misspicy:
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned".

The guy actually is very wicked,and yes that serves him right, because he just destroyed that girl's future,how many men will like to marry a woman whose nude pictures is plastered all over the internet,and considering the fact that he is older,very wicked of him...Now the case should be turned to Blackmail,so he can't still go free, he must suffer for the emotional breakdown the
teenager has suffered

Sorry, the guy did not destroy her future but she did by herself, why should a reasonable person be sending his/her private part to someone if not for pervertness, and also, does such a lady deserves to be married by a reasonable man.

my opinion undecided
Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by abiolert(m): 1:01pm On Dec 21, 2015
you don't want a woman anymore,while blackmail her? hmmm .
Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by iameugene(m): 1:03pm On Dec 21, 2015
fellis:
And of course, the idîots that go about raping girls have jumped into this thread to demand that rape victims shouldn't be taken seriously because one of them just admitted to making a false accusation.
Try again rapist pigs.
Your plans have failed and rape victims will always get sympathy.
i will rape you derris nothing you can do grin

1 Like

Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by Fourwinds: 1:14pm On Dec 21, 2015
stu..pid boy and girl... very foolish kids...

when some people are immature for relationship they just force their way into it.....
what is relationship if u don't want to get married because sex must be involved...y deceive urself ...

don't pretend some how some where una go fuccck..

that is y dating is not for people who are not prepared to marry
Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by Fourwinds: 1:30pm On Dec 21, 2015
U can see the reason y youths of today don't know Mathematics...how do u know Maths if all u think is dating and sex
Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by smileysmiley(f): 1:32pm On Dec 21, 2015
serves the idiot right, he is lucky sef that the girl is nice... if it were me, I'll keep up with the lie till the end, at least I'll use that to claim victim whenever the issue of the unclad picture comes up. He was just so lucky
Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by Virgindollars(m): 1:41pm On Dec 21, 2015
nnachukz:
The fury of a woman is not something a guy should carelessly awaken. It can reset your destiny and dash you small sense to realize you have messed up,when it is already too late.
Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 21, 2015
jackpot:
change your mindset. you're being mean and wicked

Excuse you. I was mocking the situation it's nothing to do with my mindset
Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by Deexxy: 1:56pm On Dec 21, 2015
misspicy:
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned".

The guy actually is very wicked,and yes that serves him right, because he just destroyed that girl's future,how many men will like to marry a woman whose nude pictures is plastered all over the internet,and considering the fact that he is older,very wicked of him...Now the case should be turned to Blackmail,so he can't still go free, he must suffer for the emotional breakdown the
teenager has suffered

my opinion undecided
Be thiefing my lines. cheesy
Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by Deexxy: 1:57pm On Dec 21, 2015
smileysmiley:
serves the idiot right, he is lucky sef that the girl is nice... if it were me, I'll keep up with the lie till the end, at least I'll use that to claim victim whenever the issue of the unclad picture comes up. He was just so lucky
Simply because you were foolish enough to send a nùde picture in the first place. cheesy
Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 21, 2015
Some people need to read this....some guys can be very wicked..serves him right. Nonsense angry angry
Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by repogirl(f): 3:00pm On Dec 21, 2015
Had a feeling something funny was going on with this story..... The girl is a mo'ron, the guy a douchebagasswipe.

Girls continue putting your trust in fools.
Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by teehef: 3:42pm On Dec 21, 2015
A Silver Corolla 2004 model with plate number KUJ 181 HN (abuja) was stolen on Sunday at Ilupeju. Please call 08098980717 if you have any information that can help find it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How My Aunty Lost About 200k To Scammers / Police Kill 5 Notorious Criminals In Katsina (graphic Photos) / Delta Herbalist Arrested With Two Human Skulls (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.