Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager (45991 Views)

Oryina Orvaa Sues Elizabeth Akintelu For Rape Accusation (Photos) / MAN O WAR Handcuffs 16-Year-Old Boy To A Bike In Lagos After Wrong Accusation / Driver Stole Jeep To Punish Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by Mikollon1(m): 3:50pm On Dec 21, 2015
daretodiffer:
I believe that alleged rape victims who have been found out to be lying should spend the same years as the rapists world have spent if found guilty

Word!
Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by Hassasin: 3:59pm On Dec 21, 2015
daretodiffer:
I believe that alleged rape victims who have been found out to be lying should spend the same years as the rapists world have spent if found guilty

God bless you!. That was my point when I was arguing with my female pals offline. If gender equality is what we truly seek then justice must be gender blind.

A girl can just accuse you of rape, soil your relationships, dismember your reputation and bring you to ground zero. When this accusations prove false, the accuser just walks away as if nothing happened.
Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by misspicy(f): 4:12pm On Dec 21, 2015
Deexxy:

Be thiefing my lines. cheesy
Abraham Lincoln said it first tonguetonguetongue
Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by Khez: 4:40pm On Dec 21, 2015
Who in his right senses demand for nude photos?

That's insane, what is he going to do with it?

And the gullible girls sending kwanu are fools, that ain't love,..... Smh

Nothing one won't hear o

Dated for just one week? And had sex already?

I taya for niaja youths fa grin
Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by Drdonzeez(m): 5:18pm On Dec 21, 2015
MOST GIRLS IN RELATIONSHIPS ARE QUILTY OF THIS!
Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by Drdonzeez(m): 5:19pm On Dec 21, 2015
MOST GIRLS IN RELATIONSHIPS DO THIS!
Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by smileysmiley(f): 5:32pm On Dec 21, 2015
Deexxy:

Simply because you were foolish enough to send a nùde picture in the first place. cheesy
otondo I know you will support him, birds of the same feather flock together after all... the fact that she shared her nude with him doesn't give him any right whatsoever to broadcast it and he deserves what he got
Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by athorello(m): 5:47pm On Dec 21, 2015
The niccur be like this girl na ashewowo so he decided to play a fast one on her. The guy must have known that the babe is more committed to another relationship but loose. But he stooped way to low. In summary our nigga is heavily stupid and our bae is enormously senseless. God save us.
Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by GboyegaD(m): 6:04pm On Dec 21, 2015
misspicy:

I totally agree with you,but does that warrant the guy putting up her nude pictures and blackmailing her?

the blame is on both of them,she has suffered her punishment and he must suffer his too,he should put his sister in her position am sure he would do worst

Unfortunately, she chose not to think well about it. Anyone who ask for such in my opinion is irresponsible as such could do anything with it.
Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by izyericson: 7:49pm On Dec 21, 2015
See proviolent comments! I believe Nigerians are becoming more inhuman by the day. just reading few comments, I read acid, I read nail to the skull, etc, yet no body is condemning these suggestions! out of the abundance of that heart, the mouth speaks
Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by logica(m): 8:52pm On Dec 21, 2015
izyericson:
See proviolent comments! I believe Nigerians are becoming more inhuman by the day. just reading few comments, I read acid, I read nail to the skull, etc, yet no body is condemning these suggestions! out of the abundance of that heart, the mouth speaks
Condemn? What's there to condemn in the post of mentally deranged women? Na to ignore.

1 Like

Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by bernarduwem(m): 9:09pm On Dec 21, 2015
cuvox:

http://www.punchng.com/rape-accusation-was-to-punish-my-boyfriend-teenager/

cc lalasticlala
.... gbemisola clap for yourself... u done enter gobe, u d joke with panti grin life ayahu tire..
Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by Frankel7(m): 9:34pm On Dec 21, 2015
Children of nowadays! At 19 doing what ur mama never did until almost 30.smh!!! Well it's computer age....everything in fast forward mode. Well ders a fyn for false accusation u shuld check it out. Unclad stories in unclad tyms...

NEXT
Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by bizgai(m): 9:48pm On Dec 21, 2015
WHO GET THE GUY NUMBER OR HIM UNCLAD PHOTO
Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by Deexxy: 2:38am On Dec 22, 2015
smileysmiley:
otondo I know you will support him, birds of the same feather flock together after all... the fact that she shared her nude with him doesn't give him any right whatsoever to broadcast it and he deserves what he got
Dumbo! Keep sending nùde pictures and then forming victim. cheesy
Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by Deexxy: 2:39am On Dec 22, 2015
misspicy:

Abraham Lincoln said it first tonguetonguetongue
After checking google! grin
Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by odaniel1(m): 3:52am On Dec 22, 2015
Wait? She just realised after 3 days in the public eye that her "boyfriend" is from the same state with her and their parents are friends, after all the damage?
These women be thinking like shrimps tho..
Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by smileysmiley(f): 5:03am On Dec 22, 2015
Deexxy:

Dumbo! Keep sending nùde pictures and then forming victim. cheesy
what do I even say to a brain dead fellow like you to make you receive sense, I give up! your senselessness is in the blood, no matter how hard I try, you can never receive sense
Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by jackpot(f): 7:18am On Dec 22, 2015
Nubian113:

Excuse you. I was mocking the situation it's nothing to do with my mindset
ebe ana ama njakiri ka ana ekwu eziokwu.

Even if you didn't mean it, someone else might pick up your advice and use it in future. Let's be careful with what we say online.
Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by preetyb(f): 5:43pm On Dec 22, 2015
modelmike7:
I said it when the news came out. It just never add up. But, assuming this girl never changed her mind, na so this guy for go Jail o! Guys, beware of these kinda girls, so they wont send you to jail. Enjoy your Xmas in Peace. My cent!
Is this all u ve got to say?... Have u even think for a moment that things like this can make the girl decide to become a prostitute? Cus she will be feeling the whole world must ve seen her unclothedness therefore making her see herself worthless.
I just hope u ve not done this to any girl neither are u planning to do it to any? else u will pay with ur freedom.
Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by preetyb(f): 5:47pm On Dec 22, 2015
watered:
In as much as I condemn rape to the latter. Again I make bold to inform y'all that there's no law in Nigeria that can substantiate any allegation(s) of rape.

Except you be dolo that's when you get caught in the web.

BTW:
#BabaNowThatYouAreThere grin grin grin

That means u ve been doing it to ladies
Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by preetyb(f): 5:50pm On Dec 22, 2015
joseph1832:
Just for showing her nude pics to his friends? Bloody marvelous.

He goat
Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 22, 2015
preetyb:

Is this all u ve got to say?... Have u even think for a moment that things like this can make the girl decide to become a prostitute? Cus she will be feeling the whole world must ve seen her unclothedness therefore making her see herself worthless.
I just hope u ve not done this to any girl neither are u planning to do it to any? else u will pay with ur freedom.
..... follow your sign nature you have here and stop saying rubbish my dear sister. seems you are an expert in doing this rubbish she did.
Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by preetyb(f): 6:51pm On Dec 22, 2015
modelmike7:
..... follow your sign nature you have here and stop saying rubbish my dear sister. seems you are an expert in doing this rubbish she did.
Just as u are also an expert in posting ladies nude on net... You better repent or face the consequence.
Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by watered(m): 7:42pm On Dec 22, 2015
preetyb:

That means u ve been doing it to ladies
My dear I've never imagined it cos I for one see rape as the greatest act of crime to the human body. Again I detest most allegations of rape cox women hide under it to indict men that have angered them.

Don't women rape men? Swear it...
Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by preetyb(f): 10:15pm On Dec 22, 2015
[quote author=watered post=41250576] My dear I've never imagined it cos I for one see rape as the greatest act of crime to the human body. Again I detest most allegations of rape cox women hide under it to indict men that have angered them.

Don't women rape men? Swear it...[/quote

Does it not sound funny to u?
Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by watered(m): 1:38am On Dec 23, 2015
[quote author=preetyb post=41254735][/quote] it doesn't sound funny at all. BTW don't think its all men that are sex maniac cox I'm one of the men who really careless about sex.

If its not making money then it ain't making sense
Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by preetyb(f): 8:41am On Dec 23, 2015
watered:
it doesn't sound funny at all. BTW don't think its all men that are sex maniac cox I'm one of the men who really careless about sex.

If its not making money then it ain't making sense

Why then didn't u condemn the action of the guy when u knw it was his action that led to wat the girl did or may be its because women are worthless to u.
Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by watered(m): 10:29am On Dec 23, 2015
preetyb:

Why then didn't u condemn the action of the guy when u knw it was his action that led to wat the girl did or may be its because women are worthless to u.
I'm sure you know you haven't answered my question "don't women rape men?"
Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by preetyb(f): 11:39am On Dec 23, 2015
watered:
I'm sure you know you haven't answered my question "don't women rape men?"

How can a woman rape a man when its obvious that men are stronger
Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by logica(m): 12:03pm On Dec 23, 2015
preetyb:

A m0r0n has been sighted.
Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by watered(m): 12:12pm On Dec 23, 2015
preetyb:

My dear women drug men to sleep with them; isn't that rape? More than one woman can hold on a man; isn't that rape?

The truth is that women too rape men

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hoodlums Loot Truck Load Of Coca-Cola Products In Edo State / How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm / Underground Ritualist Den Uncovered At Obadeyi Bus Stop, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.