Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,522 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 (63457 Views)

Updated Hands on review of the innjoo Max 2 **pics** / My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly / Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: Unboxing And Hands On Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:14pm On Jan 16, 2016
everyone arguing about the xiami and the zero 3, P PLS, PLS and PLS. XIAMO note 3 has no ungradable memory card slot, so you are stuck with 32 gig and that's it, that is some fvced up ish plus the screen isn't scrach resistant, which means, it easily would get scrached, they are both nice phones but stress is too much, just buy a Samsung J7 altho the dollar issue and sky rocketted the price to 61k
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 16, 2016
3rdlegxxx:
everyone arguing about the xiami and the zero 3, P PLS, PLS and PLS. XIAMO note 3 has no ungradable memory card slot, so you are stuck with 32 gig and that's it, that is some fvced up ish plus the screen isn't scrach resistant, which means, it easily would get scrached, they are both nice phones but stress is too much, just buy a Samsung J7 altho the dollar issue and sky rocketted the price to 61k
this is the worst purchase advice in history.the j7 over izero3 or redmi note 3. lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by toys2seven(m): 4:40pm On Jan 16, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Can't even deal with a memory card-less device. Samsung J7. Oh pls, I'll rather buy a gionee S Plus our that Marathon.
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:40pm On Jan 16, 2016
davthom:
this is the worst purchase advice in history.the j7 over izero3 or redmi note 3. lipsrsealed undecided

are you serious, well let me see, i am a games, pictures and videos game, the rednote has a max of 32 gig which can't be upgraded, the J7 has can be upgraded to 128 gig, dude that's a memory device even tho the 3 gig is a plus but memory is me and that's why i don't imagine why anyone in 2016 would even think of getting a 1 gig ram device, 2 gig yes and more, the samsung built already guaranties me quality, lovely UI and the best of android, the zero 3 is a cool device and i would have loved to go for it but infinix hasn't really impressed me to that point.

i am a gadget freak bow read all about the redmi note 3 and J7 ..are really close but

read this little review please
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by 3rdlegxxx(m): 9:04pm On Jan 16, 2016
Two top phones....
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 and Samsung Galaxy J7

http://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=7185&idPhone2=7769
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by dacool1(m): 9:27pm On Jan 16, 2016
davthom:
got mine 46k at 3c hub ikeja
i'm telling the current price as at today
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by toys2seven(m): 10:04pm On Jan 16, 2016
So because I want to use Samsung, I'll use my two legs to walk into a mobile shop and buy a 1.5GB RAM Device of N60000. Smh. It's not only Samsung j7. It's Samsung F9

1 Like

Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by twaintoy(f): 10:25pm On Jan 16, 2016
toys2seven:
So because I want to use Samsung, I'll use my two legs to walk into a mobile shop and buy a 1.5GB RAM Device of N60000. Smh. It's not only Samsung j7. It's Samsung F9
lol
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:23pm On Jan 17, 2016
Trust me, the 1.5 gig ram of the J7 would definitely work better than the 2 gig of the xiomi 32 gig, like seriously how do you guys rate phones, u rate them just by the specs on paper, I have used, infinix and tecno and samsung and bro, I don't anyone telling me about xiomi rednote, I love the device but limiting me to 32 gig which is same as 26 gig max as about 6 gig would be for the phones in built apps, sorry oo, Samsung wins this one, maybe with a 64 gig variant, I would pick this but average Nigerians won't mind buying it with all they read here but when they get to that point where no more files or movies or whatever can be saved, they would begin to blame themselves
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:27pm On Jan 17, 2016
Oh and I forgot to mention, the samsung comes with a super amoled display, makes for clearer, brighter and richer display that the silly IPS screen display on the zero 3, front and camera is cool and clear, OTG which is just lovely, the samsung app store, its rich UI, it gives you quality and rest of mind, something a tecno or infinix never does and now xiaomi well, I rest my case here
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by Nobody: 5:21am On Jan 18, 2016
3rdlegxxx:
Trust me, the 1.5 gig ram of the J7 would definitely work better than the 2 gig of the xiomi 32 gig, like seriously how do you guys rate phones, u rate them just by the specs on paper, I have used, infinix and tecno and samsung and bro, I don't anyone telling me about xiomi rednote, I love the device but limiting me to 32 gig which is same as 26 gig max as about 6 gig would be for the phones in built apps, sorry oo, Samsung wins this one, maybe with a 64 gig variant, I would pick this but average Nigerians won't mind buying it with all they read here but when they get to that point where no more files or movies or whatever can be saved, they would begin to blame themselves
but infinix zero 3 has a SD card slot if that o
is what u're looking for with double d ram of d galaxy j7,better performance,camera,build quality.and it is still #14000 cheaper than the galaxy j7.u said don't look at specs on paper but just bcoz its super amoled its better,no,super amoled on a 720p 5.5inch screen is even worse than an IPS screen as amoled use pentile matrix arrangement hence pixels are more visible on lower resolution amoled screens.also contrary to belief most IPS panels are more power efficient compared to amoled display,just check anandtech reviews for nexus 6 and huawei mate s.in fact only the amoled screens on the galaxy s6,edge,plus,active and the note 5 can keep up with LCDs.I mean by ur logic even the zero 2 is better with its 5inch 720p super amoled screen.

1 Like

Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by killzone(m): 6:06am On Jan 18, 2016
davthom:
is what u're looking for with double d ram of d galaxy j7,better performance,camera,build quality.and it is still #14000 cheaper than the galaxy j7.u said don't look at specs on paper but just bcoz its super amoled its better,no,super amoled on a 720p 5.5inch screen is even worse than an IPS screen as amoled use pentile matrix arrangement hence pixels are more visible on lower resolution amoled screens.also contrary to belief most IPS panels are more power efficient compared to amoled display,just check anandtech reviews for nexus 6 and huawei mate s.in fact only the amoled screens on the galaxy s6,edge,plus,active and the note 5 can keep up with LCDs.I mean by ur logic even the zero 2 is better with its 5inch 720p super amoled screen.
zero 3 power efficient, the zero 3 battery don't last at all. For the zero 3 if you go to the front of this page you will see a user commplaining of battery issues, my friend also using the phone complained of batter issue.
,so wait you are trying to say most mtk devices using lcd beat the Samsung phones using super amoled come on, how sure are you the zero 3 camera beat the j7 have you seen samples. It's not by 20mp oooo . pls handle the two devices before you say One is better than the other. If you want to correct me don't insult me
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:28am On Jan 18, 2016
davthom:

by my logic, you say, ok a zero 2 is crap, i see it every day, crap as in screen quality and richness of text, files and movies, the zero 3 can't be compared yet since it is still new but going by reviews, it has its lags like other phones but seriously 3 gig on paper is good, the xiaomi on the other hand is what i am interested in but the 32 gig is a wrong business move in 2016, people want more file storage and if possible 1 TB in memory space, not all amoled screens are as bad as you put out but we have all seen
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by killzone(m): 9:44am On Jan 18, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

by my logic, you say, ok a zero 2 is crap, i see it every day, crap as in screen quality and richness of text, files and movies, the zero 3 can't be compared yet since it is still new but going by reviews, it has its lags like other phones but seriously 3 gig on paper is good, the xiaomi on the other hand is what i am interested in but the 32 gig is a wrong business move in 2016, people want more file storage and if possible 1 TB in memory space, not all amoled screens are as bad as you put out but we have all seen
fact the guy is just looking at specs. Before I used my galaxy J7 I used zero 2
Let me describe the phone
-the build quality of the phone is poor, went to pick someone on bike the zero 2 was in my pocket, rain fell heavily from that day the phone never worked well.
-the phone overheats. Was charging, listening to music and was playing online game, the phone became so hot I had to drop it.
-the battery is so horrible can't last more than 4 hours on 3G
-even with 2gb of ram, the phone Lags

Reviews aren't really even out for the zero 3 so we don't know much about the phone.

1 Like

Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:48am On Jan 18, 2016
killzone:
fact the guy is just looking at specs. Before I used my galaxy J7 I used zero 2
Let me describe the phone
-the build quality of the phone is poor, went to pick someone on bike the zero 2 was in my pocket, rain fell heavily from that day the phone never worked well.
-the phone overheats. Was charging, listening to music and was playing online game, the phone became so hot I had to drop it.
-the battery is so horrible can't last more than 4 hours on 3G
-even with 2gb of ram, the phone Lags

Reviews aren't really even out for the zero 3 so we don't know much about the phone.

Thanks bro, i keep telling people buy rest of mind, they are saying how can i compare galaxy J7, that phone is an all rounder, it isn't the best but against these zeros, i would pick a good quality device with rest of mind, saying a zero ips is better than J7 super amoled, even by just looking at both devices come on, you need not be told which has a richer screen, better vieing angle, anyways i rest my case since they believe this samsung j7 is not good enough, so be it, i know quality when i see, hold and browse with one and the j7 is one.
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:02pm On Jan 18, 2016
killzone:
zero 3 power efficient, the zero 3 battery don't last at all. For the zero 3 if you go to the front of this page you will see a user commplaining of battery issues, my friend also using the phone complained of batter issue.
,so wait you are trying to say most mtk devices using lcd beat the Samsung phones using super amoled come on, how sure are you the zero 3 camera beat the j7 have you seen samples. It's not by 20mp oooo . pls handle the two devices before you say One is better than the other. If you want to correct me don't insult me

killzone you've said it all, these guys fall for silly reviews the brands put out, i can never compare a zero 2 to galaxy J7, a colleague has the zero 2, it;s crap to me compared with the J7, J7 looks and feels original, the amoled is bright and lovely when watching media files, the zero 2 easily gets spoilt, the IPS is LOW END, MY OPINION, the tecno Phantom 5 still remains the phone to beat in regards the tecno, infinix, innjoo, gionee and xiomi battle so far, some once they see 5.5'', 3 gig they run gaga saying the phone is a beast, put it next to htc or samsung with a 2 gig and performance and screen quality, no one will tell you, you would automatically get this inferiority complex feeling, you guys should stop arguing based on specs on paper, real life performance is better.
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by killzone(m): 12:03pm On Jan 18, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Thanks bro, i keep telling people buy rest of mind, they are saying how can i compare galaxy J7, that phone is an all rounder, it isn't the best but against these zeros, i would pick a good quality device with rest of mind, saying a zero ips is better than J7 super amoled, even by just looking at both devices come on, you need not be told which has a richer screen, better vieing angle, anyways i rest my case since they believe this samsung j7 is not good enough, so be it, i know quality when i see, hold and browse with one and the j7 is one.
for me the zero series is just I Don't know. First zero had so many issues, 2nd zero same thing, 3rd we are still expecting. Are you minding him, ips displaydisplay better than super amoled looking at it your eyes will tell you the difference
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:08pm On Jan 18, 2016
killzone:
for me the zero series is just I Don't know. First zero had so many issues, 2nd zero same thing, 3rd we are still expecting. Are you minding him, ips displaydisplay better than super amoled looking at it your eyes will tell you the difference

i really blame myself for minding that guy, just walk into any SLOT, micro station or any major phones store and just look with your eyes, the J7 on dislay and check out all the zeros on display, all the innjoos on display and tecnos on display, i can't believe i was even arguing, those shitty ips that i see everyday, like the hot 2 that one of my colleages uses, that nonsense screen is what some one here is comparing to the bright, rich super amoled not just amoled of the J7, i give up.
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:08pm On Jan 18, 2016
killzone:
for me the zero series is just I Don't know. First zero had so many issues, 2nd zero same thing, 3rd we are still expecting. Are you minding him, ips display better than super amoled looking at it your eyes will tell you the difference

i really blame myself for minding that guy, just walk into any SLOT, micro station or any major phones store and just look with your eyes, the J7 on display and check out all the zeros on display, all the innjoos on display and tecnos on display, i can't believe i was even arguing, those shitty ips that i see everyday, like the hot 2 that one of my colleagues uses, that nonsense screen is what some one here is comparing to the bright, rich super amoled not just amoled of the J7, i give up.
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 18, 2016
killzone:
my zero 3 battery is great

Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 18, 2016
killzone:
my zero 3 battery is great so not sure what ur friends expect but its on par with devices like note 5 and iPhone 6s+ in battery life,maybe even better

Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 18, 2016
killzone:
am comparing it with the j7 not the a7 or s6,but anyway its tour's or anybody 60k if it satisfies u den its all good
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 18, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

my zero 3 doesn't lag with GTA sa max graphics and resolution same thing on oddworld sw.it's also smooth on nova 3 with extra graphic details that weren't der on my hot note pro.plus infinix have been consistent with updates so far,the latest one adding one handed mode and a new music player though I have not updated it myself coz psiphon is totally not stable and I finished my etisalat 2gb data a month on man u Liverpool yesterday

Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by killzone(m): 1:49pm On Jan 18, 2016
davthom:
am comparing it with the j7 not the a7 or s6,but anyway its tour's or anybody 60k if it satisfies u den its all good
I bought mine 48k, Dollar is to blame for the increase the price.
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by killzone(m): 2:02pm On Jan 18, 2016
davthom:
my zero 3 doesn't lag with GTA sa max graphics and resolution same thing on oddworld sw.it's also smooth on nova 3 with extra graphic details that weren't der on my hot note pro.plus infinix have been consistent with updates so far,the latest one adding one handed mode and a new music player though I have not updated it myself coz psiphon is totally not stable and I finished my etisalat 2gb data a month on man u Liverpool yesterday
psiphon normally behaves somehow, you can use siphonshield, you can download it from
http://www.naijakick.com/latest-psiphon-application-download-here/
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 18, 2016
killzone:
I bought mine 48k, Dollar is to blame for the increase the price.
yea even d redmi note 3 has increased and I heard someone say d zero 3 is now 50k.even an app that was displayed as 500naira on play store recently cost me about 800naira once I received a text of my bank statement.sum times I just hate being Nigerian
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 18, 2016
killzone:
psiphon normally behaves somehow, you can use siphonshield, you can download it from
http://www.naijakick.com/latest-psiphon-application-download-here/
thanks I'll try it
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by killzone(m): 2:26pm On Jan 18, 2016
davthom:
yea even d redmi note 3 has increased and I heard someone say d zero 3 is now 50k.even an app that was displayed as 500naira on play store recently cost me about 800naira once I received a text of my bank statement.sum times I just hate being Nigerian
who are we to blame, this thing is really online. Nobody wants to buy electronic gadgets again because of dollar
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 18, 2016
killzone:
who are we to blame, this thing is really online. Nobody wants to buy electronic gadgets again because of dollar
what's funny is that I remember wen I bought my 1st android phone and naira was between 150 to 175 for a dollar and I used to complain.now I will scream with joy if I wake up tomorrow and a dollar was equal to #150 again
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by killzone(m): 2:47pm On Jan 18, 2016
davthom:
what's funny is that I remember wen I bought my 1st android phone and naira was between 150 to 175 for a dollar and I used to complain.now I will scream with joy if I wake up tomorrow and a dollar was equal to #150 again
na wetin all of us dey pray for. When I heard the price of j7 increased to 62k was really surprised
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by sunnypresh11: 10:42pm On Jan 18, 2016
davthom:

sup bro
pls drop ur number
wanna ask you something
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by sunnypresh11: 10:44pm On Jan 18, 2016
davthom:

bro drop ur number
wanna ask you something

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Guy Pours Wine On His Phone At Jokers Club In Benin (Pic) / Lenovo K3 Note First Hand Review By Fiilosofer / Tiktok Bans ‘legging Legs’ Trend Amid Concerns Over Body Image

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.