Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,303 members, 7,957,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:45 PM

Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 (63974 Views)

Updated Hands on review of the innjoo Max 2 **pics** / My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly / Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: Unboxing And Hands On Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by killzone(m): 11:16am On Dec 27, 2015
Elxandre:

You were never told the phone was Water-proof.
The board probably got damaged, which necessitated the high cost for repairs, since the board is almost 100% of the components in a phone.
even though it's not water proof my friends Samsung mega which rain even beat that was with me was ok. he just cleaned it with a towel and that's all he stated using it back but my zero 2 another story
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by chika11sydney(m): 11:21am On Dec 27, 2015
Pls I nid some of ur camera sample.thanks for ur honest review and ur patience too @dacool
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by just2endowed: 11:53am On Dec 27, 2015
eleshin:

Do u av 128gig? How much? Pls reasonable price abeg. Tnx nd ur contact

It's expensive if u can afford it. I have SanDisk 128gig for 26k
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by brytee: 2:16pm On Dec 27, 2015
God forbid I will use my hard earned money to buy all these useless android fones..... if it ain't a Samsung then forget it undecided
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by dacool1(m): 2:49pm On Dec 27, 2015
chika11sydney:
Pls I nid some of ur camera sample.thanks for ur honest review and ur patience too @dacool
I won't be able to upload any pix taken with the camera's maximum pixel because all I have taken so far is above 6mb and the max that can be uploaded here is 4mb.
Will u be OK with lesser resolutions or I should give an external link
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by dacool1(m): 2:59pm On Dec 27, 2015
brytee:
God forbid I will use my hard earned money to buy all these useless android fones..... if it ain't a Samsung then forget it undecided
Samsung is a great product. I love their products cos I have used some of them but trust me any phone branded samsung with similar specs with zero 3 will not sell less than 80k. Trust me u r paying for the brand not necessarily quality.
Though the algorithm of samsung is just better than that of infinix but I bet so many people won't notice the difference

4 Likes

Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by toys2seven(m): 4:38pm On Dec 27, 2015
I've used the phone and the tab. Left the phone hung on to the tab. Samsung phones be having battery issues straight from the manufacturing industry. Smh
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 27, 2015
zzzzy:
i use this phone. Ishittu if you are reading this. Help me tell him how many people have complained of the phone switching off it self. You think i have time to lie.

Mr man...go and rest....what has this ss got to do with you using the phone.... mshwwwww
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by zzzzy: 6:04pm On Dec 27, 2015
adebayooye:

Mr man...go and rest....what has this ss got to do with you using the phone.... mshwwwww
i don't have you
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by zzzzy: 6:08pm On Dec 27, 2015
adebayooye:

i don't have your time now. Since u don't believe the pic, go get a CIA agent to verify it. Zero2 got a lot of issues and that is fact. If I'm here to badmouth i know what to say. Zero2 goes off by itself. Say whatever you feel like. I'm telling you my experience with it. Wait. You think you are Benjamin jiang or who. I don't have your time. Go get an apple to stare at since you are jobless.
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 27, 2015
zzzzy:
i don't have your time now. Since u don't believe the pic, go get a CIA agent to verify it. Zero2 got a lot of issues and that is fact. If I'm here to badmouth i know what to say. Zero2 goes off by itself. Say whatever you feel like. I'm telling you my experience with it. Wait. You think you are Benjamin jiang or who. I don't have your time. Go get an apple to stare at since you are jobless.

Hehehe....someone is pained...... anyway I'm too good for your kind.....that by the way Zero 3 users...let's create a WhatsApp group biko
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by zzzzy: 7:23pm On Dec 27, 2015
adebayooye:

Hehehe....someone is pained...... anyway I'm too good for your kind.....that by the way Zero 3 users...let's create a WhatsApp group biko
what makes you think I'm pained? Anyone that read your posts will know that it is nothing but a show of illiteracy and fanboism. I have no problem with infinix mobility. Someone said his phone switched off it self and i replied that it is the same experience with zero2 users then you came out and started ranting nonsense. Get a life homie.
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by JehanEddy07(m): 9:45pm On Dec 27, 2015
eleshin:

Do u av 128gig? How much? Pls reasonable price abeg. Tnx nd ur contact
Bro are you kidding me? 128GB MSD? FOR YOUR DEVICE? shocked
just2endowed:

It's expensive if u can afford it. I have SanDisk 128gig for 26k
Hw much is 16GB AND 32GB MSD..?
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by zzzzy: 9:48pm On Dec 27, 2015
JehanEddy07:
Bro are you kidding me? 128GB MSD?
lol. Maybe he wants to hold enough movies and games.
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by JehanEddy07(m): 9:58pm On Dec 27, 2015
zzzzy:
lol. Maybe he wants to hold enough movies and games.
I taught as much too.. 64GB would hv been much better.. i rather get an External Hard Drive than 128GB MSD..
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by wilsonbuchi(m): 11:21pm On Dec 27, 2015
Nobody loves this device like I do. I had Gionee M5 in mind weeks ago and even ordered for it on the 13th via Konga. When I read about Zero 3's specs, HOHO! My order was cancelled. Now, it pains me I have close to 48k for this beast but I can't get it yet. On Konga, It's 55k (That's huge).. It isn't on Jumia yet. I wish I'm in Lagos.. sad
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by just2endowed: 11:48pm On Dec 27, 2015
JehanEddy07:
Bro are you kidding me? 128GB MSD? FOR YOUR DEVICE? shocked Hw much is 16GB AND 32GB MSD..?

32gig SanDisk is 3700 while 16gig is 2700

Where is ur location, pls whatsapp me on 07066561480
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by Nobody: 12:37am On Dec 28, 2015
wilsonbuchi:
Nobody loves this device like I do. I had Gionee M5 in mind weeks ago and even ordered for it on the 13th via Konga. When I read about Zero 3's specs, HOHO! My order was cancelled. Now, it pains me I have close to 48k for this beast but I can't get it yet. On Konga, It's 55k (That's huge).. It isn't on Jumia yet. I wish I'm in Lagos.. sad

it would be on jumia soon....don't know what's delaying them....just keep your money ready....its worth it
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by kayswag726: 12:43am On Dec 28, 2015
wilsonbuchi:

Bro,dont make the mistake,buy your m5 jejely 43k with massive bat3 6000mAh,inside ur 48k u use 42k to buy m5,use 1500 to buy tampered glass,u use 500 to transport go slot,u use 1500,u d remaining 2500 to do new year,wen a phone run like a beast,bt d bat3 drains fast,infinix Bleep up,the battery suppose to be massive,if u ar a heavy user dont buy it go for m5,bt u ar a light user for dis

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by thegame(m): 6:23am On Dec 28, 2015
Please can someone describe how to get to 3c hub?
I know its at 20 awolowo way, but I need landmark or something close. Is it closer to allen roundabout or closer to computer village roundabout?

Someone familiar with the place should kindly assist.
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by wilsonbuchi(m): 6:58am On Dec 28, 2015
Adebayooye... I hope so. Your nigga is running out of patience. I can't even pre-order on Jumia.
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by wilsonbuchi(m): 7:02am On Dec 28, 2015
kayswag726:

Bro,dont make the mistake,buy your m5 jejely 43k with massive bat3 6000mAh,inside ur 48k u use 42k to buy m5,use 1500 to buy tampered glass,u use 500 to transport go slot,u use 1500,u d remaining 2500 to do new year,wen a phone run like a beast,bt d bat3 drains fast,infinix Bleep up,the battery suppose to be massive,if u ar a heavy user dont buy it go for m5,bt u ar a light user for dis

Never compare the two products.. I mean.. Zero 3 and Gionee M5. Other than the battery, zero 3 is way better than that device. Most high end phones do not have more than 4000mah of battery. Camon C8 has 3000+.. If I had bought the M5 Gionee days before the launch of Zero 3, Choi!
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by wilsonbuchi(m): 7:10am On Dec 28, 2015
I just thought about something. If you understand mobile phones and how they work, you'd enjoy them more than other users do. Infinix Zero 3 has this super charging capability, right? Take advantage of it. Get yourself a 30000 solar power bank and use your phone like you want to. That way, will an M5 user be any better? Unless of course, you stay in the bush (No PHNC)

1 Like

Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by zzzzy: 7:12am On Dec 28, 2015
wilsonbuchi:

Never compare the two products.. I mean.. Zero 3 and Gionee M5. Other than the battery, zero 3 is way better than that device. Most high end phones do not have more than 4000mah of battery. Camon C8 has 3000+.. If I had bought the M5 Gionee days before the launch of Zero 3, Choi!
ya Zero3 has a better processor and better camera. although the processor will make it use a lot of power, it's still better than m5 based on performance.

1 Like

Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by xzibukz(m): 7:19am On Dec 28, 2015
wilsonbuchi:

I will advice you go for Xiaomi Redmi Note3 (3gb/32gb) .
I am presently using the phone, & its beyond awesome,

am sure u won't be contemplating on buying any infinix again if you had bad experience using Zero 1 or Zero 2.
If u think u have more than enough to waste,then good luck with your Infinix Zero 3 then.
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by wilsonbuchi(m): 7:26am On Dec 28, 2015
xzibukz:

I will advice you go for Xiaomi Redmi Note3 (3gb/32gb) .
I am presently using the phone, & its beyond awesome,

am sure u won't be contemplating on buying any infinix again if you had bad experience using Zero 1 or Zero 2.
If u think u have more than enough to waste,then good luck with your Infinix Zero 3 then.

Hoho! I hear you. I will be frank with you. Infinix Joypad 8s is the only device I used for a year and 6 months before selling it off. Other mobile phones irrespective of their specs do not stay that long. I can attest Infinix phones aren't at all bad. It solely depends on the user. You said I shouldn't get it because it has a "GREAT" processor that runs the battery down. Okay. I'm gonna get "Xiaomi" for its "NOT SO GREAT" processor so my battery would last. L0L. People and their reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 28, 2015
wilsonbuchi:
Adebayooye... I hope so. Your nigga is running out of patience. I can't even pre-order on Jumia.

I guess its because of the festive season... cos they promised Dec 21....let's just wait till the end of this week
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 28, 2015
thegame:
Please can someone describe how to get to 3c hub?
I know its at 20 awolowo way, but I need landmark or something close. Is it closer to allen roundabout or closer to computer village roundabout?

Someone familiar with the place should kindly assist.

when you get to Ikeja under bridge.... climb the bridge and cross to other side passing the rail track .....enter the gate and walk straight down.... you would see a building by your right named digital square.....3C hub is occupying part of the down floor.....I hope this helps
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by kayswag726: 9:31am On Dec 28, 2015
wilsonbuchi:

Hoho! I hear you. I will be frank with you. Infinix Joypad 8s is the only device I used for a year and 6 months before selling it off. Other mobile phones irrespective of their specs do not stay that long. I can attest Infinix phones aren't at all bad. It solely depends on the user. You said I shouldn't get it because it has a "GREAT" processor that runs the battery down. Okay. I'm gonna get "Xiaomi" for its "NOT SO GREAT" processor so my battery would last. L0L. People and their reasoning.

he said d truth,have u seen d spec of xiomi redmi,it is way better than zero 3,3gb ram and 32gb rom,finger print scanner,more durable nd a very strong bat3,have ever wonder y iphone 1gb ram will still multitask well dan tecno and infinix 2gb ram, xiomi redmi is way better spec wise and bat3 wise,cos u like infinix does nt mean u can downgrade xiomi redmi,zero 3 run like a beast bt no strong bat3,u said u will buy power bank isnt dat extra money,wen u buy it u will knw hw far

2 Likes

Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by Donmoris212: 9:37am On Dec 28, 2015
zzzzy:

Am using zero 2 at d moment and nothing lyk going off by itself had happened ooo maybe u press ur power button without u knowing ooo or maybe u r here to badmouth take it easy ooo
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by zzzzy: 9:39am On Dec 28, 2015
Donmoris212:

Am using zero 2 at d moment and nothing lyk going off by itself had happened ooo maybe u press ur power button without u knowing ooo or maybe u r here to badmouth take it easy ooo
k
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by xzibukz(m): 9:48am On Dec 28, 2015
wilsonbuchi:

oga, I didn't say anything about processor here, Xiaomi note3 & zero3 runs the same processor, yet note3 battery last longer with 4000mah.
I used my infinix zero1 for up to 2years, it was great then, but when it developed problems, Carl care charges were ridiculous,
seems you already made up your mind, good luck...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Glo Introduces N500 For 3GB Weekend Data Plan / Tiktok Bans ‘legging Legs’ Trend Amid Concerns Over Body Image / Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi Dies Of Phone Triggered Gas Explosion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.