Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,552 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 (63528 Views)

Updated Hands on review of the innjoo Max 2 **pics** / My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly / Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: Unboxing And Hands On Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by thegame(m): 9:48am On Dec 28, 2015
adebayooye:

when you get to Ikeja under bridge.... climb the bridge and cross to other side passing the rail track .....enter the gate and walk straight down.... you would see a building by your right named digital square.....3C hub is occupying part of the down floor.....I hope this helps

Thank you adebayo. So im guessing its around the court or police station (not sure which) close to the park, right?
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by twaintoy(f): 9:56am On Dec 28, 2015
thegame:

Thank you adebayo. So im guessing its around the court or police station (not sure which) close to the park, right?
It depends on where you would be coming from. If from ogba axis, you drop under d bridge beside awolowo house, walk through the front of the house, cross to the other side and walk a lil down. U will see a big tall building with Digital Square crested on it, that's the 3C hub. You should be seeing Digital Square building when you get to awolowo house sef.

I hope this helps.
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by zzzzy: 10:01am On Dec 28, 2015
Donmoris212:

Am using zero 2 at d moment and nothing lyk going off by itself had happened ooo maybe u press ur power button without u knowing ooo or maybe u r here to badmouth take it easy ooo
at least I'm not the only one that complained https://www.nairaland.com/2477917/infinix-zero-2-challenges
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by wilsonbuchi(m): 12:33pm On Dec 28, 2015
xzibukz:

oga, I didn't say anything about processor here, Xiaomi note3 & zero3 runs the same processor, yet note3 battery last longer with 4000mah.
I used my infinix zero1 for up to 2years, it was great then, but when it developed problems, Carl care charges were ridiculous,
seems you already made up your mind, good luck...

2.0GHZ (Redmi Note) and 2.2 (Zero 3) ain't the same.. 13.0mp camera can't be compared with 20.7mp camera. If not for anything, I'm getting Infinix because I have used their smart phones and can say they are WOW! Your Xiaomi is good but Zero 3? Shuuuu!!
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 28, 2015
Donmoris212:

Am using zero 2 at d moment and nothing lyk going off by itself had happened ooo maybe u press ur power button without u knowing ooo or maybe u r here to badmouth take it easy ooo

Some ppl are not worth the reply...... I decided to ignore the fellow.....You should know his intentions by now... don't bother giving him a minute of attention....
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 28, 2015
twaintoy:
It depends on where you would be coming from. If from ogba axis, you drop under d bridge beside awolowo house, walk through the front of the house, cross to the other side and walk a lil down. U will see a big tall building with Digital Square crested on it, that's the 3C hub. You should be seeing Digital Square building when you get to awolowo house sef.

I hope this helps.

Exactly.... where he would be coming from
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by dacool1(m): 1:20pm On Dec 28, 2015
xzibukz:

oga, I didn't say anything about processor here, Xiaomi note3 & zero3 runs the same processor, yet note3 battery last longer with 4000mah.
I used my infinix zero1 for up to 2years, it was great then, but when it developed problems, Carl care charges were ridiculous,
seems you already made up your mind, good luck...
Trust me infinix zero 3 is worth it
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by dacool1(m): 1:26pm On Dec 28, 2015
And take note bigger battery doesn't mean longer performance.
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by chika11sydney(m): 3:46pm On Dec 28, 2015
dacool1:

I won't be able to upload any pix taken with the camera's maximum pixel because all I have taken so far is above 6mb and the max that can be uploaded here is 4mb.
Will u be OK with lesser resolutions or I should give an external link
ok give the link,and pls those it has heating issues.
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by chika11sydney(m): 4:07pm On Dec 28, 2015
And have u had any issues with this phone?and wat are the things i might consider before buying these phone,currently i am usin samsung s3@dacool & adebayooye
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by chika11sydney(m): 5:29pm On Dec 28, 2015
?
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by seyema(m): 6:09pm On Dec 28, 2015
With all this problem I'm hearing about this phone..... I think i need to think twice cos I'm a heavy user
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by chika11sydney(m): 6:12pm On Dec 28, 2015
seyema:
With all this problem I'm hearing about this phone..... I think i need to think twice cos I'm a heavy user
wat are d prbs
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by seyema(m): 6:20pm On Dec 28, 2015
chika11sydney:
wat are d prbs
Don't you see how some people said the phone dey switch itself off anyhow
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by chika11sydney(m): 6:50pm On Dec 28, 2015
seyema:

Don't you see how some people said the phone dey switch itself off anyhow
check well they refering to zero2 not zero3(only dacool&adebayooye owns it nw)
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by seyema(m): 6:53pm On Dec 28, 2015
chika11sydney:
check well they refering to zero2 not zero3(only dacool&adebayooye owns it nw)
Better! Cos it's been long have been waiting for that fone and I wouldn't want to buy something I go regret later
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by chika11sydney(m): 6:59pm On Dec 28, 2015
seyema:

Better! Cos it's been long have been waiting for that fone and I wouldn't want to buy something I go regret later
u ar right
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 28, 2015
chika11sydney:
And have u had any issues with this phone?and wat are the things i might consider before buying these phone,currently i am usin samsung s3@dacool & adebayooye

The phone is very good and its worth your money.....The battery is OK and the charger is fast charge...don't expect note 2 battery in the phone.... The camera is superb....if you're a picture freak...you would love it....3gb ram....if you a gamer...this is the phone for you cos it doesn't lag....The display is beautiful... colourful and very sharp....sound quality is very impressive.... you would appreciate it if you love ur music sounding well but no earpiece...you just have to get a good one for ursef.....It has 4g....but I don't think Nigeria networks fully support 4g.......its very handy,sleek and beautiful...but looks simple....i love it that way dont know of others
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by kayswag726: 11:17pm On Dec 28, 2015
wilsonbuchi:

2.0GHZ (Redmi Note) and 2.2 (Zero 3) ain't the same.. 13.0mp camera can't be compared with 20.7mp camera. If not for anything, I'm getting Infinix because I have used their smart phones and can say they are WOW! Your Xiaomi is good but Zero 3? Shuuuu!!

Thats the only thing u talk abt,u did not talk of the build,they have the same chip set,u forgot that xiaomi bt3 is 4000mah,u forgot it has finger print scanner,u know xiaomi 13mp might be clearer than zero 3 20.7mp,I can't see anything special abt it,xiaomi beat it hands down,cos u like infinix DAT dos not make it superior,seems u ar nt a tech geek,let me not argue wit u
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by wilsonbuchi(m): 7:33am On Dec 29, 2015
kayswag726:

Thats the only thing u talk abt,u did not talk of the build,they have the same chip set,u forgot that xiaomi bt3 is 4000mah,u forgot it has finger print scanner,u know xiaomi 13mp might be clearer than zero 3 20.7mp,I can't see anything special abt it,xiaomi beat it hands down,cos u like infinix DAT dos not make it superior,seems u ar nt a tech geek,let me not argue wit u

Hoho! I'm currently laughing my skinny ass off. You needn't type long boring notes for me, lad. It's my money. I choose where and how I spend it. "Xiaomi 13 mp might be limpid compared to Zero 3's 20.7 mp?" Hahas! If you are a tech geek, you'd understand Infinix Zero 2's 13 mp beats that of C8, a device people get solely for its camera. Boss, cut the crap about your "4000" Mah battery. If I decide to change my mind, It's gonna be for Gionee M5.. Not some crappy product struggling to make name.
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by wilsonbuchi(m): 7:36am On Dec 29, 2015
Xiaomi beats Zero 3 hands down with the battery and the finger print scanner? cool. Are we done now, puhlease
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 29, 2015
wilsonbuchi:
Xiaomi beats Zero 3 hands down with the battery and the finger print scanner? cool. Are we done now, puhlease
why is everyone snubbing the price gap between d infinix zero 3 and xiaomi redmi note 3(32gb 3gb ram model).btw to anyone using the zero 3 does it have an sd card slot
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by chika11sydney(m): 10:41am On Dec 29, 2015
Yea
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by chika11sydney(m): 10:43am On Dec 29, 2015
Dacool pls can give me the link to the camera sample.and pls reply my odd questions
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by dacool1(m): 11:42am On Dec 29, 2015
chika11sydney:
Dacool pls can give me the link to the camera sample.and pls reply my odd questions
I'll upload the link soon and yep it heats up while charging and operating the phone simultaneously. But average heat while using it only.
The only thing I have against the phone is the battery life(while screen is on). That's probably because I got used to the infinix hot note
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by dacool1(m): 11:50am On Dec 29, 2015
davthom:
why is everyone snubbing the price gap between d infinix zero 3 and xiaomi redmi note 3(32gb 3gb ram model).btw to anyone using the zero 3 does it have an sd card slot
The Redmi Note 3 is a phone at par with zero 3 it beats the zero 3 in the area of battery, n fingerprint sensor but the zero 3 beats it in the area of camera, slightly faster processing speed and price.
The zero 3 sells at 46k while Redmi Note 3 2gb ram version goes for 51k the 3gb version goes for 57k.

3 Likes

Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by Obas101(m): 6:59am On Dec 30, 2015
kayswag726:
ma go buy gionee m5 joor,this phone wey i dae wait for no get watin i dae find,wats there in zero 3,wen a phone run like a beast and d bat3 drains fast,nah i go use dat 46k buy gionee m5 for 41k,use 2500 buy subscription,use 500 transport go slot,use d remaining enjoy Christmas/new year, and i become happy
Camera nko, processing speed, screen resolution, ram size...
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by toys2seven(m): 9:34am On Dec 30, 2015
Number one turn off about Xiaomi is the inability to use memory card. So one just rather go for the 32GB variant. Didn't bother to look too deep into anything else. That's crap.
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by write2obi(m): 9:45am On Dec 30, 2015
toys2seven:
Number turn off about Xiaomi is the inability to use memory card. So one just rather go for the 32GB variant. Didn't bother to look too deep into anything else. That's crap.
whats crap please?
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by toys2seven(m): 10:08am On Dec 30, 2015
write2obi:

whats crap please?

Inability to use memory card of course.
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by write2obi(m): 11:31am On Dec 30, 2015
toys2seven:

Inability to use memory card of course.
okk, but aside that do you think xiaomi device is good value for money? Redmi note3 in particular?

1 Like

Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by dacool1(m): 10:12pm On Dec 30, 2015
I just spoilt my infinix zero 3. The Sim try got stuck I tried to remove it. I read some trash on Google, experimented,removed the back cover, ... The rest is history

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lenovo K3 Note First Hand Review By Fiilosofer / Wifi Hotspot Issues On Tecno and other Android devices (solved) / Tiktok Bans ‘legging Legs’ Trend Amid Concerns Over Body Image

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.