Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,209 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 (63410 Views)

Updated Hands on review of the innjoo Max 2 **pics** / My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly / Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: Unboxing And Hands On Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by AKAMS1: 10:09am On Dec 24, 2015
kayswag726:
ma go buy gionee m5 joor,this phone wey i dae wait for no get watin i dae find,wats there in zero 3,wen a phone run like a beast and d bat3 drains fast,nah i go use dat 46k buy gionee m5 for 41k,use 2500 buy subscription,use 500 transport go slot,use d remaining enjoy Christmas/new year, and i become happy

Correct my guyguy grin

1 Like

Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 24, 2015
toys2seven:
Got mine today from 3C Hub Ikeja and my world, I love this phone. The Camera, gaddamn!

were you able to get a screen protector
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by dacool1(m): 12:37pm On Dec 24, 2015
toys2seven:

Drains a bit too fast for my liking. Guess my ex-hot note has over pampered me. I don't know how to time phone charge anymore. I'll come around.
Same here the hot note series have the best battery

1 Like

Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by dacool1(m): 12:40pm On Dec 24, 2015
kayswag726:
ma go buy gionee m5 joor,this phone wey i dae wait for no get watin i dae find,wats there in zero 3,wen a phone run like a beast and d bat3 drains fast,nah i go use dat 46k buy gionee m5 for 41k,use 2500 buy subscription,use 500 transport go slot,use d remaining enjoy Christmas/new year, and i become happy
I love the screen resolution of zero more than that of rhe m5.
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by toys2seven(m): 3:13pm On Dec 24, 2015
adebayooye:

were you able to get a screen protector

Got a screen protector for Camon C8, would've worked except for the anti-inadvertently mode almost threw it away then i turned it up-side-down. In the whole computer village, no accessories. Well, since it's not yet out for general consumption.

The rubber pouch that comes with the phone has "Araimo" written on it and i only saw that when I got home cos I walked past the Araimo store, not far from Slot. I'll check the store next or upper week. It's an accessory store.
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 24, 2015
toys2seven:

Got a screen protector for Camon C8, would've worked except for the anti-inadvertently mode almost threw it away then i turned it up-side-down. In the whole computer village, no accessories. Well, since it's not yet out for general consumption.

The rubber pouch that comes with the phone has "Araimo" written on it and i only saw that when I got home cos I walked past the Araimo store, not far from Slot. I'll check the store next or upper week. It's an accessory store.

Aii...cos I need one asap
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by just2endowed: 5:44pm On Dec 24, 2015
Nice machine. U might want to consider getting a msd card 64gig for this machine loaded with free box office movies and Android heavy games. Hala me on WhatsApp 07066561480.

Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by Virginmoney777: 5:45pm On Dec 24, 2015
where can I get gionee m5 to buy in Lagos n how much will I get it ...
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by Ebimablog: 6:39pm On Dec 24, 2015
Virginmoney777:
where can I get gionee m5 to buy in Lagos n how much will I get it ...

Order for. Jumia or konga
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by toys2seven(m): 10:14pm On Dec 24, 2015
just2endowed:
Nice machine. U might want to consider getting a msd card 64gig for this machine loaded with free box office movies and Android heavy games. Hala me on WhatsApp 07066561480.

Can you name some games you have on your memory card?
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by Silvani(m): 10:19pm On Dec 24, 2015
dacool1:

Y would u need a screen protector it's gorilla glass scratch resistant.
Mine drops a percent at a fixed time rate irrespective of what I'm doing with it on an average of 2mins for each battery percentage when battery level is above 50 and it increases to about 3mins for each percent when battery level is below 50%. (as far as the screen is on)

Gorilla glass 3 is not that powerful cos it can still scratch... but if its Gorilla glas 4 then you are 99% covered
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by just2endowed: 10:26pm On Dec 24, 2015
toys2seven:

Bladeslinger, fifa15 and 16, allien vs predator, brother in arms, wild blood, modern combat 4, virtual tennis, I gladiators, wwe2k, grand theft auto, stormblades, pssp emulator running God of war, taken, PES2016, street fighter alpha; mortal combat3, also SEGA emulator running ultimate mortal kombat and international super star soccer deluxe; and so on. But if u got game request drop it

2 Likes

Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by just2endowed: 10:32pm On Dec 24, 2015
toys2seven:

Whatsapp me if possible
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by dacool1(m): 12:16am On Dec 25, 2015
Silvani:

Gorilla glass 3 is not that powerful cos it can still scratch... but if its Gorilla glas 4 then you are 99% covered
Thanks just got a screen protector
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by daphid25(m): 12:20am On Dec 25, 2015
Infinix have come again with their average phones, Multitasking is the only good thing about most of their phones
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by dacool1(m): 12:21am On Dec 25, 2015
Check out its rating from antutu benchmark. I think the phone is worth it

Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by dacool1(m): 12:29am On Dec 25, 2015
daphid25:
Infinix have come again with their average phones,
Multitasking is the only good thing about most of their phones
Asides the fingerprint sensor, which is not featured in the zero 3, I think the phone is worth its price when u compare with other phones like Tecno's phantom 5, samsung's j5 e.t.c.
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by toys2seven(m): 5:09am On Dec 25, 2015
The battery takes like 8 hrs to run out of juice on H+. When switched off, it takes just 1hr 30 mins to go from 0 - 100.
Battery looks stronger on 1% than from 10% - 2% (Just like me Samsung galaxy tab). A day's charge would carry this phone through.

Then I know every phone lags. So I wanted to knew when this one would. I'm not bullshitting you when I say it started to lag when I opened Whatsapp, which was the 35th application running.

This beast would run 5 - 7 heavy games fluently.

Going back to put it to more test. Brb
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by daphid25(m): 8:47am On Dec 25, 2015
dacool1:

Asides the fingerprint sensor, which is not featured in the zero 3, I think the phone is worth its price when u compare with other phones like Tecno's phantom 5, samsung's j5 e.t.c.
Tecno's Phantom5 is dha real machine
I love the phone
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by bobo65(m): 9:58am On Dec 25, 2015
Designs are all d same

Ugly phone
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by Dhelake: 10:29am On Dec 25, 2015
Infinix jacking Sony Xperia's style since 1880
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 25, 2015
dacool1:
Thanks just got a screen protector
where did you get urs?
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by dacool1(m): 6:01pm On Dec 25, 2015
adebayooye:

where did you get urs?
I had to improvise. I trimmed the screen protector meant for hot note
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 25, 2015
SO INFINIX ZERO 3 HAS NO 32GB ROM VARIANT?
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by brunofarad(m): 10:43am On Dec 26, 2015
TEAM BBQ10
Business at ur palm
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by yonextbf: 10:46am On Dec 26, 2015
Seems like a nice device

Meanwhile,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lG7eiihtxzU

People, all roads lead to Owerri on 28th Dec. 2015 for the #ImoCountDown2015.

Come watch Basketmouth, Flavour, Phyno, Diamond Platnumz, Patoranking, Praiz, Yellowmouth, Xbusta, Lizzylu, F2 pull down the stage at IICC, Owerri.

Tickets on sale at Imo Concorde Hotel, Ibariogwa Entertainment World, Choppers Bar & Restaurant, Orange Room Lounge, Mimi’s Place, Spicy Suya, Call +2348188059300, 234903588888, 2348180316320, 2348072624407 for reservations

For more details, click>>> http://naijareplay.com/event/flavour-diamond-platnumz-phyno-basketmouth-set-to-perform-at-the-imocountdown2015/
Compliments
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by ASAbraham(m): 10:50am On Dec 26, 2015
For your affordabe RAM contact: Www.anduleramscompany.simplesite.com
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by oluamid(m): 11:11am On Dec 26, 2015
Since I got my Infinix Hot Note 2gig version last 2 wks, it's been love at every sight. tongue

Who wants an expensive, great specs but fast draining phone?
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by luckman20(m): 11:20am On Dec 26, 2015
No HDMI?
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by saintjoel(m): 11:21am On Dec 26, 2015
Nice phone.
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by Worksunlimited: 11:26am On Dec 26, 2015
greenhulk:

I use to think like u in the past, not until I went to the beach with my phone and the whole screen got scratched from sand. Forget this stories that some phones don't need screen protector. If u are always indoors, then yes maybe u don't need it. But if u always take ur phone outdoors, especially in this Nigeria with dusts everywhere, in no time ur gorilla glass will become scratched. It might not be visible when the phone is on, but when the screen is off u will see the ugly mess. Very bad when u intend to sell the phone in the future.

I use tampered glass screen protector for all my phones. It doesn't reduce the phone's screen quality like plastic screen protectors. It doesn't cause bubbles either (damn I hate bubbles on phones). Try it bro, get a tampered glass screen protector. My HTC m7 is almost 2 years old and I've had the screen protector on it for close to 2 yrs now, no bubbles, still there like new. Also my other phones have a single tampered glass protector going for months now.

Where u buy ur tempered glass?

The bubbles dey vex me die..
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by nenergy(m): 11:26am On Dec 26, 2015
Elxandre:

40k would have been perfect considering the fact that it's similar to the Xiaomi redmi note 2.
But again, the Tecno phantom 5 sells for 70k and it's not in anyway superior to this phone, bar the fingerprint ID stuff
Please, what's your signature about? Just curious.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lenovo K3 Note First Hand Review By Fiilosofer / Guy Pours Wine On His Phone At Jokers Club In Benin (Pic) / Tiktok Bans ‘legging Legs’ Trend Amid Concerns Over Body Image

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.