Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,570 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:23 PM

Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 (63947 Views)

Updated Hands on review of the innjoo Max 2 **pics** / My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly / Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: Unboxing And Hands On Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by twaintoy(f): 11:04pm On Dec 30, 2015
dacool1:
I just spoilt my infinix zero 3. The Sim try got stuck I tried to remove it. I read some trash on Google, experimented,removed the back cover, ... The rest is history
Sorry oo, do not attempt anything u see online. You should have take it to carlcare. At least, it's just stop steps on the building of where you bought the phone.
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by write2obi(m): 1:17am On Dec 31, 2015
dacool1:
I just spoilt my infinix zero 3. The Sim try got stuck I tried to remove it. I read some trash on Google, experimented,removed the back cover, ... The rest is history
just negodu? 46k mmadu!. Go get another @3chub before they run out of stock.
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by killzone(m): 2:24am On Dec 31, 2015
adebayooye:

Some ppl are not worth the reply...... I decided to ignore the fellow.....You should know his intentions by now... don't bother giving him a minute of attention....
Sorry is there a way I can chat with you, I want to know more about the phone
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by Nobody: 3:03am On Dec 31, 2015
killzone:
Sorry is there a way I can chat with you, I want to know more about the phone

mail me for my whatsapp
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by Nobody: 3:05am On Dec 31, 2015
dacool1:

This is bad news o... Take it to carlcare.... they should be able to help you out
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by killzone(m): 7:00am On Dec 31, 2015
adebayooye:

mail me for my whatsapp
I don't have your number but here's mine 08066666134
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by dacool1(m): 7:14am On Dec 31, 2015
twaintoy:
Sorry oo, do not attempt anything u see online. You should have take it to carlcare. At least, it's just stop steps on the building of where you bought the phone.
I took it there but they were on break till next week.so I googled and tried some ish it didn't work. I guess I'm on a long thing
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by dacool1(m): 7:23am On Dec 31, 2015
write2obi:

just negodu? 46k mmadu!. Go get another @3chub before they run out of stock.
taa u r wicked o. How much u go give me o. Plus I can't even purchase the same phone twice
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by twaintoy(f): 9:26am On Dec 31, 2015
dacool1:

I took it there but they were on break till next week.so I googled and tried some ish it didn't work. I guess I'm on a long thing
Chaiiiii. That kind tin dey pain sha!! U are definitely on a longer thing sef. Maybe u be patient and wait till that next week, which you should have had in the first place.
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by write2obi(m): 10:54am On Dec 31, 2015
dacool1:

taa u r wicked o. How much u go give me o. Plus I can't even purchase the same phone twice
okk, oya go buy infinix big6. Their is this nwa Ghana that got the big6, He was still doing a "hands on review thread" just like you, guess what happened? Few days later his "bae" soaked the phone inside a soapy water for 30min (not 30sec pls). That guy deserves an Oscar, or is it grammy, for not giving her a black eye.
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 31, 2015
write2obi:
okk, oya go buy infinix big6. Their is this nwa Ghana that got the big6, He was still doing a "hands on review thread" just like you, guess what happened? Few days later his "bae" soaked the phone inside a soapy water for 30min (not 30sec pls). That guy deserves an Oscar, or is it grammy, for not giving her a black eye.

Give her a black eye because of phone kwa what kind of man thinks like you.... you need to change your orientation
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 31, 2015
killzone:
I don't have your number but here's mine 08066666134

check your mail
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by killzone(m): 4:14pm On Dec 31, 2015
adebayooye:

check your mail
didn't see anything
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by write2obi(m): 4:17pm On Dec 31, 2015
adebayooye:

Give her a black eye because of phone kwa what kind of man thinks like you.... you need to change your orientation
and you need to have your head checked, even a jellyfish will see the sarcasm in my comment.
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 31, 2015
write2obi:
and you need to have your head checked, even a jellyfish will see the sarcasm in my comment.

So much sarcasm.... As a man thinketh.... so is he.... im out
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 31, 2015
killzone:
didn't see anything

would add you on whatsapp now
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by wilsonbuchi(m): 8:53am On Jan 01, 2016
I tried getting Infinix Zero 3 Gold 32GB for N54,500 on "YUDALA.COM" I'm very okay with the price but when I was done ordering 2 days ago, I got an email stating my location isn't among their "PAY ON DELIVERY" areas. They mentioned I can still pay online, that way, I can get it delivered. Their account name and number was sent to my mail. ONLINE SCAM? I pay online via Konga because it's trusted. Moreover, KongaPay doesn't need you to pay into their account. Just your details and the transaction is done. Who can attest I'm on the right lane if I should pay for that device, please? Acct name.. Yudala Limited. Account number. 1014333863.. Zenith Bank
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by sparrow2wise(m): 9:30am On Jan 01, 2016
Iphone7 sure pass jor sad
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by sparrow2wise(m): 9:38am On Jan 01, 2016
wilsonbuchi:
I tried getting Infinix Zero 3 Gold 32GB for N54,500 on "YUDALA.COM" I'm very okay with the price but when I was done ordering 2 days ago, I got an email stating my location isn't among their "PAY ON DELIVERY" areas. They mentioned I can still pay online, that way, I can get it delivered. Their account name and number was sent to my mail. ONLINE SCAM? I pay online via Konga because it's trusted. Moreover, KongaPay doesn't need you to pay into their account. Just your details and the transaction is done. Who can attest I'm on the right lane if I should pay for that device, please? Acct name.. Yudala Limited. Account number. 1014333863.. Zenith Bank
Oboy shine ur Eyes o...as 4 me, I'll neva do pay B4 Delivery because i'm nt Livin in Lagos I DNT TRUST ANY...i fink u shud order frm Konga since its dt same amount
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by wilsonbuchi(m): 1:31pm On Jan 01, 2016
sparrow2wise:
Oboy shine ur Eyes o...as 4 me, I'll neva do pay B4 Delivery because i'm nt Livin in Lagos I DNT TRUST ANY...i fink u shud order frm Konga since its dt same amount

It isn't the same amount, buddy. On Konga, the cheapest infinix Zero 3 is sold for N53,800 (16gb model) Isn't it costly since there are users here that got theirs for 46k? Yudala though, brought the perfect consolation to me. With almost the same amount 16gb models are sold on Konga, I can get the 32gb variant. Now, I know Yudala isn't a bad online store. Even on Konga, you pay online to get 5% discount. I do it and I get my order delivered. I just need 3 or more eggheads to attest Yudala would do that and I'm good to go. If nobody does that, then, i'm gonna wait till "whenever" Jumia becomes "serious" None is in stock there.
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by sparrow2wise(m): 10:50pm On Jan 01, 2016
wilsonbuchi:

It isn't the same amount, buddy. On Konga, the cheapest infinix Zero 3 is sold for N53,800 (16gb model) Isn't it costly since there are users here that got theirs for 46k? Yudala though, brought the perfect consolation to me. With almost the same amount 16gb models are sold on Konga, I can get the 32gb variant. Now, I know Yudala isn't a bad online store. Even on Konga, you pay online to get 5% discount. I do it and I get my order delivered. I just need 3 or more eggheads to attest Yudala would do that and I'm good to go. If nobody does that, then, i'm gonna wait till "whenever" Jumia becomes "serious" None is in stock there.
Alrt..just wait 4 Jum!a or YudaLA
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by wilsonbuchi(m): 10:00am On Jan 02, 2016
sparrow2wise:
Alrt..just wait 4 Jum!a or YudaLA

Okay, man.
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by Carlcaresophia: 10:41am On Jan 06, 2016
dacool1:
Hello Dacool1, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by vta2008: 10:25pm On Jan 09, 2016
adebayooye:

would add you on whatsapp now

Please I just sent you an email also. Hope to hear from you as I'm thinking of experimenting for once with Infinix. Thanks
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 11, 2016
vta2008:

Please I just sent you an email also. Hope to hear from you as I'm thinking of experimenting for once with Infinix. Thanks

ok
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by dacool1(m): 3:29pm On Jan 12, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Hello Dacool1, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Thanks, I took the phone to the service centre, I was told to check back in 2 weeks.
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by J0nyb0y(m): 2:03am On Jan 15, 2016
guys how much is the phone now both online and in retail stores?
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by dacool1(m): 5:28am On Jan 15, 2016
J0nyb0y:
guys how much is the phone now both online and in retail stores?
The phone now cost 50000
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 15, 2016
dacool1:

The phone now cost 50000
got mine 46k at 3c hub ikeja
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by MistyDave(m): 12:42pm On Jan 15, 2016
greenhulk:

I use to think like u in the past, not until I went to the beach with my phone and the whole screen got scratched from sand. Forget this stories that some phones don't need screen protector. If u are always indoors, then yes maybe u don't need it. But if u always take ur phone outdoors, especially in this Nigeria with dusts everywhere, in no time ur gorilla glass will become scratched. It might not be visible when the phone is on, but when the screen is off u will see the ugly mess. Very bad when u intend to sell the phone in the future.

I use tampered glass screen protector for all my phones. It doesn't reduce the phone's screen quality like plastic screen protectors. It doesn't cause bubbles either (damn I hate bubbles on phones). Try it bro, get a tampered glass screen protector. My HTC m7 is almost 2 years old and I've had the screen protector on it for close to 2 yrs now, no bubbles, still there like new. Also my other phones have a single tampered glass protector going for months now.
Thanx for this, I see sense in what you just said. I should follow suit
Re: Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 by highheybee: 8:44pm On Jan 15, 2016
xzibukz:

I will advice you go for Xiaomi Redmi Note3 (3gb/32gb) .
I am presently using the phone, & its beyond awesome,

am sure u won't be contemplating on buying any infinix again if you had bad experience using Zero 1 or Zero 2.
If u think u have more than enough to waste,then good luck with your Infinix Zero 3 then.

Pls where did you buy it....all those xiaomi phones

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lenovo K3 Note First Hand Review By Fiilosofer / Tiktok Bans ‘legging Legs’ Trend Amid Concerns Over Body Image / Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi Dies Of Phone Triggered Gas Explosion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.