Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,535 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... (57968 Views)

I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends / "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter / Serial Boyfriend Snatcher About To Be Disgraced By Her Angry Friends In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by damocool(m): 7:03pm On Dec 27, 2015
You are on point jare brotherman, I think she is guilty of something. She must answer that question bro.
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by Joshkid(m): 7:05pm On Dec 27, 2015
SexyStrawberry:
Mehn Op! u were too direct! hehehehehehehe, but her actions to me shows that she's guilty of something, lemme not say guilty of abortion o! hehehehehehe if na me u ask that question, I will definitely be shocked at first coz for u to ask me that thing, hmmmm e be like say my body don show u signs and u just want to confirm, lolzzzzzz but I will still answer u nonetheless, but anyway just apologise and give her time, she will come back to her senses.
We ladies are complex beings u know wink
First Unbiased Post coming frm a female on this thread!!!
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by Jayjay0(m): 7:05pm On Dec 27, 2015
VampireeM:
For me I dont see anything wrong with the question you asked her. I feel guys should ask ladies they intend getting serious with that question. Am wondering why she is vexing that much if she doesnt ve a skeleton in her cupboard.. You did well samfigo1 and make sure she gives you an answer before you guys continue
I love this (girl) response...

Send me your acct number make i check something grin
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by Alameer(m): 7:06pm On Dec 27, 2015
Samfigo1:
Hello everyone! I didn't want to bring this up but I can't just imagine how this question could make her so annoyed. Before I say the question, let me take you down the memory lane.
I started dating this girl for two months(I don't know if we're still dating, I'll tell you the reason why I say so), everything has been going on smoothly not until recently when we started asking each other questions. She has asked me so many questions, some of the questions are as follow:
My Babe: Have you dated before?
Me : Of course!
My Babe: Why did u break up?
Me: We didn't get along with each other, so we decided to call it quit.
My Babe: Oh I see....
She has asked me series of questions but I never asked her any.
One day precisely 3days ago, I decided to ask her this simple question that shouldn't take a minute to answer!
Have you been pregnant before? She paused and looked straight into my eyes and said What sort of question is that? What do l take her for? Am I saying she had done abortions before? She hissed, stood and left, since 2days now we've not called, sent text to each other.
Does the question sound absurd? why did she take it so personal? I have decided not to apologize because I don't think I have done wrong, that's why I said earlier that I don't know if we're still dating!
u dey mad. How go u ask such question? Are u virgin?
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by refreshrate: 7:10pm On Dec 27, 2015
MRBrownJ:
@Samfigo1
there is nothing wrong with the question you asked and, unless she was a virgin when you met her, i dont see why she should make a big deal out of it.

here is the msg you should send her:" [b]i asked you a simple question that was bothering my mind, and you jumped on your high horses and left, while talking NONSENSE! i believe in HONESTY and therefore if i want to ask you a question then i dont see why i shouldnt. i am sorry if the question offended you but i want/hope i can express myself with you FULLY, without having to second guess myself. i dont know what type of r/ship you want us to build here but i do sincerely hope that the day you want to ask me ANY question, you do so regardless of how i may feel. i dont have a crystal ball to know if you have ever done such a thing, and since this is important (to me), i want to make sure about it, and get this out the way, from the get go.

btw: many good women have had abortions after being raped by evil men, while others did so because of the ill circumstances they found themselves into... who am i to judge them? i wont, but i certainly want to be aware, AND decide, if i want to be with such person or not, because having a family is important to me, and many women have damaged womb due to the quack/charlatans that perform these illegal abortions.[/b] "

OP use whatsapp o text no fit carry this one.

The girl don get belle no be even once if not why she go vex like that

Meanwhile

End time question

Lai Mohammed will soon blame GEJ for this just watch
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by manup: 7:12pm On Dec 27, 2015
misspicy:
some guys can ask destabilizing question ehn grin...lol
Yes the question looks to destabilize the girl but the girl
Has she been pregnant before
Can she be pregnant
Does she have a baby
Why did the boy ask such question
Is the boy serious with her?
I have not really associated with women personally but most women esp in Nigeria take things too personal.
The question is direct and needs direct answer. After answering u find out why such question was asked because no one ask a question without a reason.
Let us learn to be open minded.
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by Edipee(m): 7:16pm On Dec 27, 2015
I don't know why I find this funny. Maybe I've asked worst questions, but my ever understanding damsel never reacted this way. Mznaett, have you seen this?
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by Samfigo1(m): 7:19pm On Dec 27, 2015
VenusBetty:
so, what if she said 'yes, i have been pregnant before'. what will be your next move?
Probably I will just ask her why she terminated the pregnancy!
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by delazore(m): 7:20pm On Dec 27, 2015
The question is not that bad but why did u make that ur first question? U r too forward mehn!
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by emerged01(m): 7:25pm On Dec 27, 2015
VampireeM:
For me I dont see anything wrong with the question you asked her. I feel guys should ask ladies they intend getting serious with that question. Am wondering why she is vexing that much if she doesnt ve a skeleton in her cupboard.. You did well samfigo1 and make sure she gives you an answer before you guys continue

Thank you. I have been going through comments I realised what Bible meant by"a wide way and the narrow way. Many people commenting are on the wide way,thank God u r on the narrow way by your way of reasoning.
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by freecocoa(f): 7:27pm On Dec 27, 2015
Its not really a big deal but I can understand why she 'd flip, only if she knew why you asked, especially since such questions aren't asked with no intentions.
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by whytepawn1(m): 7:30pm On Dec 27, 2015
DeeTus:
Hahahahaha. What a drama! She wanted to know if you're tricky by asking you some bizarre questions. But being a bad boy, you went so far in asking your own question. It's totally absurd of course. It also means that you do not trust her.

Just call her up and say, baby, i'm sorry few times and she'll feel alright. She's your chick and so, you need to pamper her a little once in a while.

I don't think It's a matter of trust... if a lady is not matured enough to answer such questions then she has no business being in a serious relationship. as the saying goes... A clear conscience fears no accusation.

3 Likes

Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by anwo247: 7:32pm On Dec 27, 2015
If you intend getting married to her, there was nothing wrong with such question. You shd actually know. Such questions are now prerequisite before marriage
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by micca: 7:32pm On Dec 27, 2015
bukas15:
op dnt mind girls oo, u asked a very valid question,

nawadays d kind of lie nd pretense dt ladies tell even suprises d devil.

ask nd be sure of who you at datin jawe
gud qustion but if she love u b4 u ask her she could av have tell u her pass
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by mmalove(f): 7:38pm On Dec 27, 2015
this post reminds me of a certain guy who was linked to me for marriage by a friend. it happened that on our first date he asked me if i have done abortion before. i said no. he then asked if i have been pregnant before i said no that i hv not been prego before. he then asked "does it mean that since you started having sex you have never been pregnant". It was very disappointed and the date never took place again. i had to console myself that day with the food and drinks he paid for
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 27, 2015
wtfCode:
op, people like u deserve a heavy knock on their head everyday they wake up.
I mean thats an insult and not a question!
I AGREE WT U. IS AN INSULT TO HER. NXT HE WNTS 2 DO A BACKGROUND CHK ON HER, HE SHOULD JUST ASK PIPO THAT KWS HER VRY WEL. OP I GIVE 24 STROKES OF THE CANE ON UR BLK ASS. AFTER THAT, GO N APOLOGIZE 2 HER.
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by Gydion(m): 7:41pm On Dec 27, 2015
Nice question but we are still virgins
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by Odfountain(m): 7:42pm On Dec 27, 2015
The question isn't bad, just dat she want to be angry! But u too, u too hard. She needs ur attentn
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by enyioma10000(f): 7:45pm On Dec 27, 2015
MRBrownJ:
@Samfigo1
there is nothing wrong with the question you asked and, unless she was a virgin when you met her, i dont see why she should make a big deal out of it.

here is the msg you should send her:" [b]i asked you a simple question that was bothering my mind, and you jumped on your high horses and left, while talking NONSENSE! i believe in HONESTY and therefore if i want to ask you a question then i dont see why i shouldnt. i am sorry if the question offended you but i want/hope i can express myself with you FULLY, without having to second guess myself. i dont know what type of r/ship you want us to build here but i do sincerely hope that the day you want to ask me ANY question, you do so regardless of how i may feel. i dont have a crystal ball to know if you have ever done such a thing, and since this is important (to me), i want to make sure about it, and get this out the way, from the get go.

btw: many good women have had abortions after being raped by evil men, while others did so because of the ill circumstances they found themselves into... who am i to judge them? i wont, but i certainly want to be aware, AND decide, if i want to be with such person or not, because having a family is important to me, and many women have damaged womb due to the quack/charlatans that perform these illegal abortions.[/b] "

bros, you get brain walai....
@op, just copy n send for her n see her reaction.
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by foody(f): 7:47pm On Dec 27, 2015
Sorry I can't see the question but I can hear the question.
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by deavicky(m): 7:55pm On Dec 27, 2015
doublewisdom:
Op, You should have simply asked her if she had ever had an abortion.
whether you tire the goat to the rope or the rope to the goat, na the same thing. It's a simple question if she hadn't done it before.
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 27, 2015
Samfigo1:
Probably I will just ask her why she terminated the pregnancy!
and she says i didn't terminate it.
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 27, 2015
See how you want to ruin ur relationship with such costly question, you are still naive so by the time you break up 5 times after asking such you will now know you need not to ask some questions to ur spouse, and I believe you haven't even bleep her,? She has nothing to lose. Better amend ur ways
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by sanusiia: 8:05pm On Dec 27, 2015
Infact,girls of nowadays are always infuriated with just a simple issue,pet her to some extent to bring her back but if she insists let her go as u may not know if she has skeleton in her cupboard.
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by emanobis(m): 8:08pm On Dec 27, 2015
Plz fellas,let's nt b biased here. If she cn ask him questions like 'if he had dated before', y cnt he ask her if she had been pregnant b4?? Or r u guys telin me she dt she cnt answer same question to a lawyer or a magistrate in a law court. Plz,she shld answer d question-Yes or No,unless she has sum oda tin 2 hide. Let d truth b told joor

1 Like

Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by bishop4life(m): 8:08pm On Dec 27, 2015
emorse:

I concur

Same here
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by udunyam: 8:09pm On Dec 27, 2015
She shud be a nagging woman, head up

1 Like

Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by Shinelle(f): 8:10pm On Dec 27, 2015
Valid Question but way to early in a relationship to want that info..
That's probably why it took her aback... moreover it's an implicating question..

Yes... then where's the child?
No...why? aren't you fertile ?... lmaoo
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by ROCK111: 8:13pm On Dec 27, 2015
Samfigo1:
Hello everyone! I didn't want to bring this up but I can't just imagine how this question could make her so annoyed. Before I say the question, let me take you down the memory lane.
I started dating this girl for two months(I don't know if we're still dating, I'll tell you the reason why I say so), everything has been going on smoothly not until recently when we started asking each other questions. She has asked me so many questions, some of the questions are as follow:

My Babe: Have you dated before?

Me : Of course!

My Babe: Why did u break up?

Me: We didn't get along with each other, so we decided to call it quit.

My Babe: Oh I see....

She has asked me series of questions but I never asked her any.
One day precisely 3days ago, I decided to ask her this simple question that shouldn't take a minute to answer!
Have you been pregnant before? She paused and looked straight into my eyes and said What sort of question is that? What do l take her for? Am I saying she had done abortions before? She hissed, stood and left, since 2days now we've not called, sent text to each other.
Does the question sound absurd? why did she take it so personal? I have decided not to apologize because I don't think I have done wrong, that's why I said earlier that I don't know if we're still dating!
u must have some reasons for asking such question frm her...mayb her bossom size
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by jayzblack(m): 8:20pm On Dec 27, 2015
@op if she say's No just direct her to my house..let me carry out sm experiment. Pls am a qualify doctor.
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by msbbash(m): 8:31pm On Dec 27, 2015
MzPecs:
Silly guys with silly questions! undecided
their's nothing silly in this question..

1 Like

Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by andyanders: 8:42pm On Dec 27, 2015
Nothing wrong with that question at all. Why did she ask you if you have dated b4? The same way you asked her if she has had abortion before.

For her action goes to show that she has done that.If she is straight, she supposed to have said "No, but why do you ask such"Do I look like someone who already had one."

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp / Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) / Plus-sized Man Knelt Down And Proposed To His Girlfriend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.