Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... (57993 Views)

I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends / "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter / Serial Boyfriend Snatcher About To Be Disgraced By Her Angry Friends In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by Isaac060(m): 6:02am On Dec 28, 2015
DeeTus:
Hahahahaha. What a drama! She wanted to know if you're tricky by asking you some bizarre questions. But being a bad boy, you went so far in asking your own question. It's totally absurd of course. It also means that you do not trust her.

Just call her up and say, baby, i'm sorry few times and she'll feel alright. She's your chick and so, you need to pamper her a little once in a while.

Sorry for what?
It's something any guy can ask his bae and she'll respond jokingly.
She has different skeletons in her cupboard bros.
If you love her, you can just try to know why she was angry and no apology.
Females always think they're smart!
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by Nobody: 6:16am On Dec 28, 2015
Isaac060:

Sorry for what?
It's something any guy can ask his bae and she'll respond jokingly.
She has different skeletons in her cupboard bros.
If you love her, you can just try to know why she was angry and no apology.
Females always think they're smart!
You're right and also wrong. Women should not be taken as sex objects. There's another way to ask that question like how many balls have you conceded before?

In as much as the girl is his girlfriend, he ought not to disrespect her while in a relationship. Again, women should be respected.
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by benpuzzy(m): 6:50am On Dec 28, 2015
Samfigo1:
Hello everyone! I didn't want to bring this up but I can't just imagine how this question could make her so annoyed. Before I say the question, let me take you down the memory lane.
I started dating this girl for two months(I don't know if we're still dating, I'll tell you the reason why I say so), everything has been going on smoothly not until recently when we started asking each other questions. She has asked me so many questions, some of the questions are as follow:

My Babe: Have you dated before?

Me : Of course!

My Babe: Why did u break up?

Me: We didn't get along with each other, so we decided to call it quit.

My Babe: Oh I see....

She has asked me series of questions but I never asked her any.
One day precisely 3days ago, I decided to ask her this simple question that shouldn't take a minute to answer!
Have you been pregnant before? She paused and looked straight into my eyes and said What sort of question is that? What do l take her for? Am I saying she had done abortions before? She hissed, stood and left, since 2days now we've not called, sent text to each other.
Does the question sound absurd? why did she take it so personal? I have decided not to apologize because I don't think I have done wrong, that's why I said earlier that I don't know if we're still dating!
Oga, there is nothing wrong with the question you asked. My wife once asked me how many Girls had abortions for me, i answered the question without any bad feelings. If she is angry with you because of that question it means she have a lot of skeleton in the cupbaord, don't apologise to her because she owe you explanations and apology for her action.

1 Like

Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by timilinda(f): 7:02am On Dec 28, 2015
VampireeM:
For me I dont see anything wrong with the question you asked her. I feel guys should ask ladies they intend getting serious with that question. Am wondering why she is vexing that much if she doesnt ve a skeleton in her cupboard.. You did well samfigo1 and make sure she gives you an answer before you guys continue

True!
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by moore346(m): 7:18am On Dec 28, 2015
DeeTus:
Hahahahaha. What a drama! She wanted to know if you're tricky by asking you some bizarre questions. But being a bad boy, you went so far in asking your own question. It's totally absurd of course. It also means that you do not trust her.

Just call her up and say, baby, i'm sorry few times and she'll feel alright. She's your chick and so, you need to pamper her a little once in a while.
I must say it's not a bad question, dating a girl for 2 months is enough to know few things about her. Give her a call and talk things over again, if you really love her. Good luck.
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by Nobody: 7:22am On Dec 28, 2015
moore346:
I must say it's not a bad question, dating a girl for 2 months is enough to know few things about her. Give her a call and talk things over again, if you really love her. Good luck.
Not me, bro. You quoted wrongly.
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by bewla(m): 7:58am On Dec 28, 2015
MzPecs:
Silly guys with silly questions! undecided
Lady's quick to defend order lady's but the truth remain u done born before let me no how to plan for u. if we go add or i go just help u train your pikin . grow up ladys this na Africa we get culture no oyinbo wey go tell u i love u the nest year say i no do again for court
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by bewla(m): 8:05am On Dec 28, 2015
DeeTus:
You're right and also wrong. Women should not be taken as sex objects. There's another way to ask that question like how many balls have you conceded before?

In as much as the girl is his girlfriend, he ought not to disrespect her while in a relationship. Again, women should be respected.
Am not trying to down grade the woman

but c how u guys are over pampering her i bet u if this guy dose not take his chance now she will do worst in future as wife

a friend once said to me

give a lady inch she take mile give her minute she take hour that how them be

remold her the way u want her to be or u regret when u finally have her as your wife

beside him ask for public

just the two of them she took it to far
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 28, 2015
totalhouse:

Trust your judgment sis.

I'm humbled.

I actually got to see your comment on the issue later on. When I did, I was like, i'm on track. lol. Else, I was going to ask you about your opinion.
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 28, 2015
bewla:
Am not trying to down grade the woman

but c how u guys are over pampering her i bet u if this guy dose not take his chance now she will do worst in future as wife

a friend once said to me

give a lady inch she take mile give her minute she take hour that how them be

remold her the way u want her to be or u regret when u finally have her as your wife

beside him ask for public

just the two of them she took it to far
ok cheesy
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by MzPecs(f): 8:41am On Dec 28, 2015
bewla:
[s]Lady's quick to defend order lady's but the truth remain u done born before let me no how to plan for u. if we go add or i go just help u train your pikin . grow up ladys this na Africa we get culture no oyinbo wey go tell u i love u the nest year say i no do again for court[/s]
Trash!
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 28, 2015
My dear there is nothing wrong with that question, ask and ask more becos women can perform wonders. There's couple who married for more than twelve years happily married only for the husband to discover recently that the wife had two cute boys before marrying him and the husband didn't know. The woman was busy claiming virgin and the husband thought he married a virgin. There are still together but that trust is no more there. Guys abeg ask everything to avoid trouble in future grin
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by erumena(m): 9:25am On Dec 28, 2015
vfactor:
Very good question. An innocent person won't pick offence. Would only ask why u asked. A guilty person would make a mountain out of a mole hill. She's probably wondering what u ve heard.

Hitting the nail right on the head there!
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by chukzzy1(m): 9:31am On Dec 28, 2015
MRBrownJ:
@Samfigo1
there is nothing wrong with the question you asked and, unless she was a virgin when you met her, i dont see why she should make a big deal out of it.

here is the msg you should send her:" [b]i asked you a simple question that was bothering my mind, and you jumped on your high horses and left, while talking NONSENSE! i believe in HONESTY and therefore if i want to ask you a question then i dont see why i shouldnt. i am sorry if the question offended you but i want/hope i can express myself with you FULLY, without having to second guess myself. i dont know what type of r/ship you want us to build here but i do sincerely hope that the day you want to ask me ANY question, you do so regardless of how i may feel. i dont have a crystal ball to know if you have ever done such a thing, and since this is important (to me), i want to make sure about it, and get this out the way, from the get go.

btw: many good women have had abortions after being raped by evil men, while others did so because of the ill circumstances they found themselves into... who am i to judge them? i wont, but i certainly want to be aware, AND decide, if i want to be with such person or not, because having a family is important to me, and many women have damaged womb due to the quack/charlatans that perform these illegal abortions.[/b] "

Bros na #4 per sms oh...this message fit reach #100
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by bewla(m): 9:51am On Dec 28, 2015
MzPecs:

Trash!
u try bird of same finish am
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by HRMEzeMO(m): 9:52am On Dec 28, 2015
two things are involve here:

1.For you to ask this question,you have on your permission or approval you have done it before.

2.For her to leave,she has done it period.
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by simdam500(m): 10:19am On Dec 28, 2015
your question is weird, i find it silly at first but in the end i cant seem to understand how i found some senses in the question...

dont beg her, hope she comes back and explain further to her why you asked...
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by prophetfire: 10:40am On Dec 28, 2015
Samfigo1:
Hello everyone! I didn't want to bring this up but I can't just imagine how this question could make her so annoyed. Before I say the question, let me take you down the memory lane.
I started dating this girl for two months(I don't know if we're still dating, I'll tell you the reason why I say so), everything has been going on smoothly not until recently when we started asking each other questions. She has asked me so many questions, some of the questions are as follow:

One day precisely 3days ago, I decided to ask her this simple question that shouldn't take a minute to answer!
Have you been pregnant before? She paused and looked straight into my eyes and said What sort of question is that? What do l take her for? Am I saying she had done abortions before? She hissed, stood and left, since 2days now we've not called, sent text to each other.
Does the question sound absurd? why did she take it so personal? I have decided not to apologize because I don't think I have done wrong, that's why I said earlier that I don't know if we're still dating!
Hey boy! Man_up. You didn't do anything wrong. Your question is in order and deserves to be answered. If she's offended then she is not willing to be truthful. People like to live in lies. If its important to you then you deserve to know. Call her bluff.
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by prophetfire: 10:44am On Dec 28, 2015
vizkiz:
the question was too forward now. You sef ehn undecided

Just send her a message and apologise give her some space too. She will come around bro... That is if she loves you

trash. Peeps should be open in a relationship. Period. If you ask me such I will answer it truthfully.
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by tolzy90(m): 10:46am On Dec 28, 2015
There's absolutely nothing wrong with that question. You have the right to know what you're getting into, I only feel it's a little too early in the relationship to ask such a sensitive question as she may not be comfortable sharing such info with you yet. As for the girl, her action shows she's guilty. Bro, 4get her theatrics u just must get an answer to your question before the relationship can continue since you've asked.
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by prophetfire: 10:49am On Dec 28, 2015
MzPecs:
Silly guys with silly questions! undecided
nothing silly here. Just peeps like to live a lie. Tell him the truth and if he loves you with your baggage, then you know you have a true friend. no lies no hide hide.
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by prophetfire: 10:51am On Dec 28, 2015
misspicy:
some guys can ask destabilizing question ehn grin...lol
the guy throw bumb there.
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by lovely17(m): 11:28am On Dec 28, 2015
Why are you people blasting him mtchew he shouldn't make sure She's able to give birth ni op Don't mind them joor
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by bobojoshua(m): 12:11pm On Dec 28, 2015
MRBrownJ:
@Samfigo1
there is nothing wrong with the question you asked and, unless she was a virgin when you met her, i dont see why she should make a big deal out of it.

here is the msg you should send her:" [b]i asked you a simple question that was bothering my mind, and you jumped on your high horses and left, while talking NONSENSE! i believe in HONESTY and therefore if i want to ask you a question then i dont see why i shouldnt. i am sorry if the question offended you but i want/hope i can express myself with you FULLY, without having to second guess myself. i dont know what type of r/ship you want us to build here but i do sincerely hope that the day you want to ask me ANY question, you do so regardless of how i may feel. i dont have a crystal ball to know if you have ever done such a thing, and since this is important (to me), i want to make sure about it, and get this out the way, from the get go.

btw: many good women have had abortions after being raped by evil men, while others did so because of the ill circumstances they found themselves into... who am i to judge them? i wont, but i certainly want to be aware, AND decide, if i want to be with such person or not, because having a family is important to me, and many women have damaged womb due to the quack/charlatans that perform these illegal abortions.[/b] "
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by cayesworld(m): 12:36pm On Dec 28, 2015
@Op
This your Q no be just one Q. . . na multiple Qs you ask
Q1a. Have you had s e x before
Q1b. Have you ever had unprotected s e x
Q1c. Did it result in a pregnancy
Q1d. What did you do to the pregnancy. . .
Q1e. Did you abort abi
Q1f. Are you a parent
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by NemzySeries(m): 12:40pm On Dec 28, 2015
VampireeM:
For me I dont see anything wrong with the question you asked her. I feel guys should ask ladies they intend getting serious with that question. Am wondering why she is vexing that much if she doesnt ve a skeleton in her cupboard.. You did well samfigo1 and make sure she gives you an answer before you guys continue
wat part of brain did dis comment cum frm?........if u no make am 4 dis life wey we cum I go vex 4 u...infact can we marry on d wst Saturday of 2016?
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by ebenezerolaiwola(m): 12:46pm On Dec 28, 2015
Nothing wrong in that question you ask her. She was hidden something from you guy, when i met my wife, i also ask her, You know her reply, laughing and did Virgin ever been pregnant unless she have been touch? i answer mother of Jesus Christ Mary. she said i am not mary

1 Like

Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by Orikinla(m): 1:07pm On Dec 28, 2015
[size=18pt]He asked the right question that is one of the hard questions you must ask if you are going to have a serious relationship with any girl or woman, because the earlier you ask the better and safer for you before she deceives you and you later find out that she has had several abortions and cannot have babies again If she had nothing to hide, she would not be annoyed.
Fear ladies who murder unborn babies, except an abortion of a pregnancy from rape. .[/size]

1 Like

Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by OTENABOBC1(m): 2:50pm On Dec 28, 2015
my man...no dull urself, send for her, apologise with a gift, collect ur share & count ur blessings
#ThatsHowWeRoll

Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by bukiboy(m): 3:43pm On Dec 28, 2015
Samfigo1:

the girl don abort before and no be one time sef
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by luvtoyota(m): 5:20pm On Dec 28, 2015
Plain guilty conscience, she has been pregnant before. Your question is on point. Follow your heart my guy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) / Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? / Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.