Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... (58001 Views)

I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends / "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter / Serial Boyfriend Snatcher About To Be Disgraced By Her Angry Friends In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by plankton(m): 5:33pm On Dec 28, 2015
SexyStrawberry:
Mehn Op! u were too direct! hehehehehehehe, but her actions to me shows that she's guilty of something, lemme not say guilty of abortion o! hehehehehehe if na me u ask that question, I will definitely be shocked at first coz for u to ask me that thing, hmmmm e be like say my body don show u signs and u just want to confirm, lolzzzzzz but I will still answer u nonetheless, but anyway just apologise and give her time, she will come back to her senses.
We ladies are complex beings u know wink
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by plankton(m): 5:33pm On Dec 28, 2015
SexyStrawberry:
Mehn Op! u were too direct! hehehehehehehe, but her actions to me shows that she's guilty of something, lemme not say guilty of abortion o! hehehehehehe if na me u ask that question, I will definitely be shocked at first coz for u to ask me that thing, hmmmm e be like say my body don show u signs and u just want to confirm, lolzzzzzz but I will still answer u nonetheless, but anyway just apologise and give her time, she will come back to her senses.
I though as much.
even though the question is too direct I see no big deal in the question, all an Ideal woman would've done is to
IF SHE'S NOT GUILTY: look straight into the guys eye and tell him "no babe, and that's an insult" and the Ideal guy will quickly respond with I'm sorry. but
IF SHE'S GUILTY: the above reactions is what I'll get. not bold enough to admit it. look at it critically
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by pomsky: 9:12am On Dec 30, 2015
vizkiz:
the question was too forward now. You sef ehn undecided

Just send her a message and apologise give her some space too. She will come around bro... That is if she loves you

[size=14pt]........biko, hw e for ask am d question?
".......hm, baby, haf u carry belle before?"[/size]
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by Isaac060(m): 12:04pm On Jan 02, 2016
DeeTus:
You're right and also wrong. Women should not be taken as sex objects. There's another way to ask that question like how many balls have you conceded before?

In as much as the girl is his girlfriend, he ought not to disrespect her while in a relationship. Again, women should be respected.

I agree with that!
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by poik(m): 3:41pm On Jan 02, 2016
misspicy:
some guys can ask destabilizing q
uestion ehn grin...lol

Even friends ask intimate questions..not to talk of two people dating. Its a simple yes or no thing. Me I won't be with someone I can't be that intimate with o...what's destabilizing about it?
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by HARDDON: 9:22pm On Jan 11, 2016
duchess25:
as for me ooo.I don't see any big deal inside oo becos me go ans am sharpaly esp wen I don't have any skeleton in my cupboard.anyway just ask her for forgiveness.

She Sure doesn't! Hmmmmm
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by foriz4u(m): 12:31pm On Jan 12, 2016
SexyStrawberry:
Mehn Op! u were too direct! hehehehehehehe, but her actions to me shows that she's guilty of something, lemme not sayust want to confirm, lolzzzzzz but I will still answer u nonetheless, but anyway just apologise and give her time, she will come back to her senses.
lol...lol...lol...lol...omg!!! infact enh frm d question down to d Romeo n Juliet n to d bad guys comments n d new episode r just so funny...I'm a guy above 30 I've never ask such a stupid and silly questions like before. it's like looking ur mother in th e eyes and then ask her, mum have u ever has sex b4? hahahahaga...d kind slap that pikin go chop enh rainbow go commot for him eyes n mouth... babe d part2 is out o and it came out just d way u narrated. all dis 9ja film dem self! can't they just surprise us with a story line for once?

1 Like

Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by foriz4u(m): 12:38pm On Jan 12, 2016
MRBrownJ:
@Samfigo1
there is nothing wrong with the question you asked and, unless she was a virgin when you met her, i dont see why she should make a big deal out of it.

here is the msg you should send her:" [b]i asked you a simple question that was bothering my mind, and you jumped on your high horses and left, while talking NONSENSE! i believe in HONESTY and therefore if i want to ask you a question then i dont see why i shouldnt. i am sorry if the question offended you but i want/hope i can express myself with you FULLY, without having to second guess myself. i dont know what type of r/ship you want us to build here but i do sincerely hope that the day you want to ask me ANY question, you do so regardless of how i may feel. i dont have a crystal ball to know if you have ever done such a thing, and since this is important (to me), i want to make sure about it, and get this out the way, from the get go.

btw: many good women have had abortions after being raped by evil men, while others did so because of the ill circumstances they found themselves into... who am i to judge them? i wont, but i certainly want to be aware, AND decide, if i want to be with such person or not, because having a family is important to me, and many women have damaged womb due to the quack/charlatans that perform these illegal abortions.[/b] "
bros/madam sir, abeg sha all dis na txt mgs or tru email or whatsap....lolzzzz...lmao
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by 330i: 5:05pm On Jan 12, 2016
JL
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by Obienesarah: 5:12pm On Jan 12, 2016
To me such question depends on the maturity of d person, I cnt b offended at such questions, i'v been asked and i answered straight, I need nt telling u d answer. I've asked God 4 forgiveness n i'v nt done it again, I did it for reasons n ended d r/ship, there ar people dat won't value u no matter ur sacrifices to stay with them. Dat question is answerable n explainable only to those dat understand. BTW. dats anoda way to know a fertile woman.

1 Like

Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by SexyStrawberry(f): 10:23pm On Jan 12, 2016
foriz4u:

lol...lol...lol...lol...omg!!! infact enh frm d question down to d Romeo n Juliet n to d bad guys comments n d new episode r just so funny...I'm a guy above 30 I've never ask such a stupid and silly questions like before. it's like looking ur mother in th e eyes and then ask her, mum have u ever has sex b4? hahahahaga...d kind slap that pikin go chop enh rainbow go commot for him eyes n mouth... babe d part2 is out o and it came out just d way u narrated. all dis 9ja film dem self! can't they just surprise us with a story line for once?

Lol, I've seen the part 2 already, but be it a true story or not, I still don't really see anything bad in what he asked her, and I don't know why it was so difficult for her to answer immediately, guys do ask more hideous questions than that naaw, it just showed that she was hiding something, and I hate relationships based on lies, even in the second part I still don't trust what she said.
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by foriz4u(m): 12:58am On Jan 13, 2016
SexyStrawberry:

Lol, I've seen the part 2 already, but be it a true story or not, I still don't really see anything bad in what he asked her, and I don't know why it was so difficult for her to answer immediately, guys do ask more hideous questions than that naaw, it just showed that she was hiding something, and I hate relationships based on lies, even in the second part I still don't trust what she said.
u r right on point my dear... she could b true abt d rape story ooo who knows, but d little boy inside me tells me she's lying... because there couldn't have been a way she found out to b pregnant after one month of being raped right in d presence of her parents? I'm sure d next morning they'd taken her to d hospital to do some medical checkup n have some injections to prevent any fertility... she's a born liere abeg... all there young girls of did days enh na dem dey teach devil how to lie self.
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by akinsmyk(m): 8:16am On Jan 13, 2016
Tallesty1:
There are things we hide from our partners because it "doesn't concern" them but those things pose serious risks that can ruin everything in the long run.

I asked a certain the kinda question this op asked, I think it was in our second year together.

She told me everything, how she got into the mess and all that, and then told me to search for her chat with a certain guy on one of her social accounts.

I did and everything was just as she told me.

It didn't change anything and when she noticed that I ain't gonna use her past to judge her future, she loved me more.

Months later, her best friend and room mate called me and asked if I was busy that she want to tell me something.

I thought the girl(my then baegrin) was in a problem so I told her to go ahead that I am free.

Guess what? She spewed so many thrash, she started with how she noticed that I truly love the girl and have good plans for her. That she knew all the men she's been with and none of them loved her like I do and all that.

She no stop there oo," she started naming them for me.

But trust me nah...

She was like, "she dated this man[calls name]" and I would reply "Yea, the one that does this[I would tell her what the man does for a living].

When she noticed that I have heard bout them, she then said "are you als= aware that she once aborted a child"

I replied "Yea, and you're the only one she told about it because she trusts you and now you're betraying her".

She ended the call and blocked my number.

@emboldened, you will be too shocked to know what to say.

First and foremost, I'll like to tell you you're so on point. Had a similar experience. The problem these ladies has is insecurity. Fear of what might happen if the guy gets to know their passt. A big mistake they're making coz it can't be hidden forever. Would definitely turn sour if I heard out there or find out myself.

When a lady has a guy who is so serious and keen about her, you're seeing this positive and bright future of the relattionship, no holding back of any secret. If I asked a question, you lied to me, even if I found out after marriage and realizes the grave consequence, I might consider a divorce, coz I'll believed I was conned.

I asked my lady this aand many more questions, she wasn't angry. She just answered honestly. The question is not out of place. Any lady who saw that a big deal isn't clean.

You've got an horrible past? If I love u 100%, will just confirm it won't have a permanent consequence on us, family, health and children, then we're good to go
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by akinsmyk(m): 8:45am On Jan 13, 2016
VenusBetty:
so, what if she said 'yes, i have been pregnant before'. what will be your next move?

I knew it. That's the fear on their minds. Maybe he's gonna change, break up or something. No, its not always like that.

A guy who seriously asks that question is seeing you in his pictures and preparing to know more about you and stick to you. No lies should be told here.

For me, I just wanna know the situation that warranted or led to that. Everyone has pasts.

For me, if I find out she's done it more than once and situations surrounding it were controllable but she didn't do that. Or it happened as a result of too many men she'd slept with, gonna make her understand I need to decide on my own if I can cope and deal with that. Don't want emotions veil my rational thinking.

If she's a changed person, she's got no permanent problems for her past, got good attitude and I loved her, might continue. But, if I can't deal with it, will respect and appreciate her for telling me, let her know I can't move on.

Will be there for her to keep her secrets and be her friend.

No lady should make a mistake of telling lies on issues regarding that to someone that wants to marry her. Its like avoiding a day/secret shame for a life time and public shame later.

If the man finds out u lied to him after you're married, things will never remain the same
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by SexyStrawberry(f): 12:26am On Jan 15, 2016
foriz4u:

u r right on point my dear... she could b true abt d rape story ooo who knows, but d little boy inside me tells me she's lying... because there couldn't have been a way she found out to b pregnant after one month of being raped right in d presence of her parents? I'm sure d next morning they'd taken her to d hospital to do some medical checkup n have some injections to prevent any fertility... she's a born liere abeg... all there young girls of did days enh na dem dey teach devil how to lie self.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaa, she's definitely lying to the guy, I dey fear girls o, they can lie!
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by Nobody: 6:41am On Jan 15, 2016
its a good question and there's no way to sugar coat it, it would have been amazing if a lie detector machine can bear witness when she decides to answer the questions. Would buy one someday...
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 16, 2016
SexyStrawberry:

Hahahahahahahahahahahaa, she's definitely lying to the guy, I dey fear girls o, they can lie!

Dat means u dey lie too. U don break my heart...now I will find it difficult to trust u again

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) / Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) / Chidera Eggerue Marks International Women's Day In Style, Encourages Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.