Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation (57005 Views)

I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye / "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos / Hilarious Conversation Between A Man & His Ex-Girlfriend Who Cheated On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by zicoraads: 4:26pm On Dec 28, 2015
I don't blame the guy one bit. The lady is very foolish and dumb. The guy sounds like all those fine, big boys. I see them all around, all the time. The way the girls run after them and grovel at their feet. Sometimes it's not like they are getting anything from the relationship. It's just the 'I also belong mentality'. The feeling of seeing them with big boys, hanging out, chilling in their cars. Now pray tell, which guy will not act this way huh?!

Serves her right!

1 Like

Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by smokiez: 4:27pm On Dec 28, 2015
smiley badt guy!!!
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by zicoraads: 4:30pm On Dec 28, 2015
dechandel:
Lemme not even start with the annoying abbreviations!! What do people do with their time to type "know" as "knw"
"What" as "wat"
"Are" as "r"
Nawa o

Now to the funny "friends". Na the girl I blame sha.
That awkward moment when you are in a relationship with someone and the person doesn't even know!;; grin grin angry embarassed cry
U no do shorthand for sec. school? undecided tongue
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Sagamite(m): 4:30pm On Dec 28, 2015
francizy:

Some guys are just foolish like that. I said this cuz I've had no strings attached with some girls, I've even had sex on a first date with some and I didn't make a mountain out of it or use it to bash the girls. The guy should have just politely told her that it was just a sexual fling and nothing else, rather than spilling it to her face like that and worst still, exposing it to the whole world. The guy is a foool tho.

Stop chatting moronic crap, "real man".

Your dumb arsse saw nothing wrong with her trying to emotionally blackmail and force him into a relationship, you foool?

It is ediots like you girls manipulate and walk all over.

With what this guy just did, I can guarantee you that she would soon be at his house with her arsse turned high up and her waist bent down inwards so he can enter her very well.

1 Like

Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by dachaste(f): 4:30pm On Dec 28, 2015
lookingfly:
you read the conversation so....... The guy was not bragging OK, he only wanted more from the relationship and not just docking her while the gal on the other hand prefers being bleeped. Read again.

Now I think am gonna ask u dis since u claim u read it.

U wear bra for eye as u dey read am?
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Sagamite(m): 4:32pm On Dec 28, 2015
pax1:
The guy is not responsible.. I don't make friends with guys like this

You are a cretin!

Are you his employer? What responsibility did you give him that he did not carry out?

1 Like

Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by HARDDON: 4:32pm On Dec 28, 2015
Erums:

let's work with wat we gat....it's better than assumption

Everything u got is based on assumptions.
.first u assumed this story is true, secondly, u cheaply fell for that assumption n hailed d guy as a man yet u want us to work with what we got? assumptions

There r two sides to a story n not until u hear d other side, Itz all assumption

#peace
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by misspicy(f): 4:32pm On Dec 28, 2015
Sagamite:

I know someone that would argue with you that that is not true at all.

That women treat, see and want sex just like men do and there is no difference between the sexes. undecided grin grin grin

Arguing with that person that that argument is weak would not get you anywhere.
well that's why we have lovepeddlers they cannot be attaching emotions to all their customers naw
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by psalmy2(m): 4:33pm On Dec 28, 2015
Erums:

that guy Na man

The guy is unserious and wicked[color=#990000][/color] wink, even if u don't want her, there are beta ways of letting it out.
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Sagamite(m): 4:33pm On Dec 28, 2015
dachaste:

Seriously. It just shows how immature d guy is.

A big fool at that.

Shut the fck up!

Were you trying to pat that real man foool on the back for his dumb rants?

1 Like

Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Damscrob(m): 4:33pm On Dec 28, 2015
misspicy:
Lol,when guys keep saying "I am single"

i just smile and ask them,"what of the girl you are fvcking"

Guys say they are single,girls say they are in a relationship,i keep wondering who are dating the girls,animals? grin.....lmao
lol u funny.....
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Etizz: 4:34pm On Dec 28, 2015
Pls where are the remaining chat history??
I need to know who's fault oh....

2 Likes

Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Banter1(m): 4:34pm On Dec 28, 2015
kraftsta:

Don't get scared mehn...ordinary Man U, we go beat evil spirit comot for their body this evening
I hope so.
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 28, 2015
That man is a pig

The lady is just stup.id
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Damscrob(m): 4:36pm On Dec 28, 2015
kaziblake:
Instagram boys with swaggrin
Na wa oh...
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 28, 2015
Beckino:

that's because you're too impatient/dull to read and understand them.
You think so??

Whatever makes u sleep at night hunnie!wink
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Sagamite(m): 4:36pm On Dec 28, 2015
Banter1:
To the guys, please just stop fvcking people's daughters.

Because?

Ya father no fck ya mother?

2 Likes

Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by HARDDON: 4:36pm On Dec 28, 2015
misspicy:

well that's why we have lovepeddlers they cannot be attaching emotions to all their customers naw

Lovepeddlers with tags r way smaller in number than those in offices, banks, oil companies n d likes.

It's only a V that can claim not to want this more....
Once opened woman love this more than men just that they can control their emotions more than these idiotic guys cud
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by adegunwa4real(m): 4:36pm On Dec 28, 2015
Sagamite:

Shut the fck up!

How is he heartless and cruel, doormat?

Okay lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by zicoraads: 4:37pm On Dec 28, 2015
Estharfabian:
Trust Me....You don't hate it as much as I do...undecided

Abbreviated words suck!
undecided undecided
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by zicoraads: 4:38pm On Dec 28, 2015
daretodiffer:
That man is a pig

The lady is just stup.id
The man deserves a medal for his heroic exploits. My man of the year!
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 28, 2015
zicoraads:

The man deserves a medal for his heroic exploits. My man of the year!

Worse will happen to his daughters

Go figure undecided
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Sagamite(m): 4:41pm On Dec 28, 2015
joseph1832:
Very funny indeed. I mean the girl is clearly seeing the handwriting on the wall and she still want to nag. The guy has clearly stated it that the one thing she's good for is "f*#king".

Imagine.

She wanted to force herself on him.

She is such a poor, innocent, naive girl that does not know the fcking she is engaged in is a booty call one or a relationship one? undecided

She should tell that BS to "real men" fuuktards.

1 Like

Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by francizy(m): 4:42pm On Dec 28, 2015
Sagamite:

Stop chatting moronic crap, "real man".

Your dumb arsse saw nothing wrong with her trying to emotionally blackmail and force him into a relationship, you foool?

It is ediots like you girls manipulate and walk all over.

With what this guy just did, I can guarantee you that she would soon be at his house with her arsse turned high up and her waist bent down inwards so he can enter her very well.

You're an îmbecilic goat. So if a woman emotionally blackmails you like this (which i dont see anything in it) and you have her nude pictures, you'll leak it to the whole world right?

It's foolishly senseless guys like you that open up incedents like this about girls and make them more aware of how childish and brainless some of you are. These are things your ilks should learn to keep private instead of spilling it out in order to look like a hero untop woman pûssy. A big achievement to you right? Maybe thats the reason why you publicize your sexual escapades. Ode buruku!
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Sagamite(m): 4:43pm On Dec 28, 2015
DonUjay:
some boys no get conscience sha. How can you be so freaking Blunt. He made the girl feel so worthless! as worthless as the toilet paper I use in wiping my a** Crack

When you grow up and grow sense, you will start learning to consider your own self-interest over the interest of someone who does not have your interest at heart.
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Erums(m): 4:44pm On Dec 28, 2015
HARDDON:

Everything u got is based on assumptions.
.first u assumed this story is true, secondly, u cheaply fell for that assumption n hailed d guy as a man yet u want us to work with what we got? assumptions

There r two sides to a story n not until u hear d other side, Itz all assumption

#peace

OK let's hear the other side Na... Why hiding it. Speak out or forever remain silent
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Sagamite(m): 4:44pm On Dec 28, 2015
francizy:

You're an îmbecilic goat. So if a woman emotionally blackmails you like this (which i dont see anything in it) and you have her nude pictures, you'll leak it to the whole world right?

It's foolishly senseless guys like you that open up incedents like this about girls and make them more aware of how childish and brainless some of you are. These are things your ilks should learn to keep private instead of spilling it out in order to look like a hero untop woman pûssy. A big achievement to you right? Maybe thats the reason why you publicize your sexual escapades. Ode buruku!

You are a dumb cretinous fuuktard!

How did you logically link the cretinous junk you just wrote to what is being discussed, cretin?

Dumbfck!

1 Like

Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Sagamite(m): 4:46pm On Dec 28, 2015
Officialkenshin:

What the op did is bad. But come to think of it, some girls deserve this, CU's na all this kind guys them they like, when better guy go come around ask them out they will reject it. Not that the guy is ugly or anything but they want the one who will play with their heart.

You are spot on.

With what just happened, I can guarantee you they just signed a contract for many more years of booty call while cretins like francizy is begging someone like her for a date.

3 Likes

Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by zicoraads: 4:47pm On Dec 28, 2015
daretodiffer:

Worse will happen to his daughters

Go figure undecided
Mtchewwwww...go figure my black asss
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by misspicy(f): 4:49pm On Dec 28, 2015
HARDDON:

Lovepeddlers with tags r way smaller in number than those in offices, banks, oil companies n d likes.

It's only a V that can claim not to want this more....
Once opened woman love this more than men just that they can control their emotions more than these idiotic guys cud
you will agree with me that loving sex is an individual thing

my point is that most ladies attach way too much emotions to sex no matter how casual they see it,so they expect a kind of commitment,even when it is not verbal unlike some men who can have sex with their dicks alone

2 Likes

Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by dachaste(f): 4:49pm On Dec 28, 2015
searchiing4love:

Always blaming and advising everyone but yourself. Hypocrite
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by HARDDON: 4:50pm On Dec 28, 2015
Erums:

OK let's hear the other side Na... Why hiding it. Speak out or forever remain silent

Ain't got no bone witchu gee

#chillpill

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Baby Daddy & His 2 Friends Sleep With His Baby Mama After She Got Drunk And High / 9 Signs A Guy Has Never Had A Girlfriend / Photo; April Fool Prank, Message A Guy Sent To His Gf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.