Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee (60194 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by spafu(m): 8:01pm On Jan 02, 2016
reminiscing:

Thanks a lot.I was very shocked that he barely knows me and he is asking for sex
Well, I am surprise that you are surprise by an unsurprising thing. Let me ask you, how many men know the prostitute they go into a brothel and pay to have sex with? In all honesty you should know that most offers like this from a man to a woman have strings attached to them, because there is no longer free launch in Freetown. But if you had strived to cater for your need and when his offer came, you turned it down, demanding to know he would want to pay, he would have accorded you greater respect.

1 Like

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by IBROHIM: 8:02pm On Jan 02, 2016
misspicy:

Please answer this few questions

1)are you related to this man?

2)what type of circumstances did you meet with him

3)what is your relationship with him

see lady it is high time y'all realise that manna does not fall from heaven,how can you in this present day and age think that a full blooded man will just carry his hard earned money and pour it on you,when
1)he is not your boyfriend

2)he is not your sugar daddy

3)he is not a mugu

4)he is not stupid

5)he is not even related to you

don't you know that greedy girls have made it hard for a man to help other girls that really needs help?who wants to be seen as a mugu?
E be like say you be learner

I know you are expecting supernatural help from above,then you must be sensitive to the things of the spirit not just expect every man out there to drop their hard earned money on you like its your birth right
imagine asking a man for money just one month after meeting him? and you posted this on nairaland? lmao
you nailed it! Don't touch his money if you don't want him to touch you!!!

1 Like

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by efficiencie(m): 8:02pm On Jan 02, 2016
Reading the comments of some sons and daughters of Belial here, gives me the creeps...

Is it a crime to be in a need and ask for help?

Many of the sons and daughters of Belial here will groan for help at the first sign of trouble and would be disappointed at those taking advantage of their disadvantaged position. Hypocrites!

...and I pray that in this year 2016, any man or woman, boy or girl or hermaphrodite born of a woman who have chosen to use their money, wealth and power to destroy the life of others who are in need, oppression will not cease in their life and into mischief will they continually fall till they perish out of existence if they remain hardened and unrepentant...

Proverbs 28:27
He that giveth unto the poor shall not lack: but he that hideth his eyes shall have many a curse.

2 Likes

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by PreciousPearl20(f): 8:02pm On Jan 02, 2016
Lady pls dont heed to his conditon, hold on..Some humans are agent of darkness..Hold on to God,He wil suprise you
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by doveda: 8:03pm On Jan 02, 2016
misspicy:

see lady it is high time y'all realise that manna does not fall from heaven,how can you in this present day and age think that a full blooded man will just carry his hard earned money and pour it on you,when

3)he is not a mugu

4)he is not stupid

don't you know that greedy girls have made it hard for a man to help other girls that really needs help?who wants to be seen as a mugu?

I know you are expecting supernatural help from above,then you must be sensitive to the things of the spirit not just expect every man out there to drop their hard earned money on you like its your birth right
imagine asking a man for money just one month after meeting him? and you posted this on nairaland? lmao

I disagree with you this time around

Why should it be wrong for an unknown stranger to help out when you clearly need the help especially for educational purposes?
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by odutolasodiq(m): 8:03pm On Jan 02, 2016
doveda:

Werey!

What is wrong in helping out others?
why don't u help her, she won't need more than 50k for one academic session! nuisance!

1 Like

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by ibadanfinest(m): 8:04pm On Jan 02, 2016
I am telling someone no free lunch anywhere, the person dey argue. Now where is d free lunch?

If d guy drop money just like that, you will be telling your friends 'na one mugu drop this money o'. This will continue to happen unless our ladies stop seeing guys wey give dem money without asking anything in return as mugu.

3 Likes

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by doveda: 8:04pm On Jan 02, 2016
Ephemmm:

He barely knows you, but you didn't think twice to accept his offer for financial assistance: is he father xtmas? There is offer and acceptance in this case: Why can't you decline the offer or is he your father or brother?

Look! Freedom is not even free in Freetown: ladies and their penchant for free thing sha tongue

Yeah

The same thing will happen to your kid!
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by doveda: 8:05pm On Jan 02, 2016
odutolasodiq:
why don't u help her, she won't need more than 50k for one academic session! nuisance!

Ode!

To think you are even a Muslim sef

May Allah punish you!
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Rhea(f): 8:05pm On Jan 02, 2016
reminiscing:
I have really suffered o.A guy who happens to b a manager of a printing press that offered to assist me with my hostel Accommodation payment stopped picking my calls last week because I have refused to sleep with him.He said he loved me and all he is making for is for me to allow him sleep with him and he will give me the money he promised.I was surprised wen he promised to help with the payment because I met him last month and now imagine the Option he gave.I feel really disappointed....I wonder where our generation is headed for...

You did expect a man you barely know to wake up and DASH you money for hostel fees for you because your middle name is karDASHian cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by ddippset(m): 8:06pm On Jan 02, 2016
doveda:

Your daughter shall face something like this one day!
Useless thing!
If he gives her the money, she will now take the money to her boyfriend, and while the boyfriend is fucckking her at night she will tell him one MUGU gave her accommodation money. As for my daughter I will train her up to always say thank you and never take a good favour for granted. So even if she gets help from a man she will learn not to call him a mugu.

3 Likes

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by doveda: 8:08pm On Jan 02, 2016
Ravenwolf:

I need to let you know something....everyman is an altruistic lover, every man has also been burned by his altruism in matters of the heart. You probably expect him to help you just pay for accommodation and remove his eyes from you right?? No way, in my experience girls lead men on to unlock their generosity, girls don't mind collecting gifts, but when it comes to laying something down be it sex or whatnot they suddenly remember their morals when it's time to give a man what he wants.

Men are not fools, he needs a return for his values that he's spending on you. He may be genuinely attached you but how do you return his loving or do you not know gifting a person with presents is a language of love be it romantic or plain attachment.

Burnt? Because of sex?

You are mad!

Helping others should not have a tag

From my experience, it is the men that claim to be able to give. And I know that they would ask for sex as gratitude
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by spafu(m): 8:08pm On Jan 02, 2016
misspicy:

3)he is not a mugu

4)he is not stupid

[With one knee on the floor] "Will you marry me, Misspicy? You make sense die with your submission. I am just blown out, like seriously.
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by ddippset(m): 8:08pm On Jan 02, 2016
efficiencie:
Reading the comments of some sons and daughters of Belial here, gives me the creeps...

Is it a crime to be in a need and ask for help?

Many of the sons and daughters of Belial here will groan for help at the first sign of trouble and would be disappointed at those taking advantage of their disadvantaged position. Hypocrites!

...and I pray that in this year 2016, any man or woman, boy or girl or hermaphrodite born of a woman who have chosen to use their money, wealth and power to destroy the life of others who are in need, oppression will not cease in their life and into mischief will they continually fall till they perish out of existence if they remain hardened and unrepentant...

Proverbs 28:27
He that giveth unto the poor shall not lack: but he that hideth his eyes shall have many a curse.
I tell you, helping is not the problem, but most of these endtime girls will call you mugu before their friends. Mugu for what? Mugu for helping them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by TruthisOut: 8:10pm On Jan 02, 2016
Ladies are just wicked! They will eat your money, clear your fridge etc and when you ask for sex they will say you are a bad man!
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Prince202020(m): 8:10pm On Jan 02, 2016
misspicy:

3)he is not a mugu

4)he is not stupid

God bless you my dear, no mind her, she barely known the guy but she wan chop mugu, if she collect the money now, she and her friends will start calling the guy mugu.

1 Like

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by manie(m): 8:11pm On Jan 02, 2016
doveda:

Your daughter shall face something like this one day!
Useless thing!
He will work hard to make sure his sons and daughters are comfortable, he will be disciplined by living according to his budget, he will inculcate the right values in his daughters such that will not expect or accept any help or gift from men they barely know in such a way that may put his daughters in precarious situations.

5 Likes

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by petiteee(f): 8:11pm On Jan 02, 2016
reminiscing:

Thanks a lot.I was very shocked that he barely knows me and he is asking for sex
you barely knw him and u asking for accommodation fee U see, what goes ard comes..... you knw d rest undecided can u imagine! We ladies sef. Mtchewwwwwww nexttttttttt!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Toneyo(m): 8:11pm On Jan 02, 2016
reminiscing:

You barely know him, and you're not shocked you told him your problems already!

I'm not advocating for the said guy seeking for sex. But you expected him to bring the money just like that?

Stop acting all saint here like you have never had it before. If the guy had given you the money you wouldn't have come to Nairaland to bother us with this story.
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:11pm On Jan 02, 2016
mradjoy:
Maje ko gba adugbo e koja o, no give am chop at all o it is very dangerous. Stupid man.

Why can't some men just help without asking for anything in return?
I'm sure this same man wouldn't want same to happen to his daughter na.

why wont girls jus alow guys to bleep dem wthout askin for money first?
bros u sef reason am na

1 Like

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by doveda: 8:11pm On Jan 02, 2016
ddippset:
If he gives her the money, she will now take the money to her boyfriend, and while the boyfriend is fucckking her at night she will tell him one MUGU gave her accommodation money. As for my daughter I will train her up to always say thank you and never take a good favour for granted. So even if she gets help from a man she will learn not to call him a mugu.

When did she call him mugu?

How dare you comparethe relationship with her bf to the man? Are you kind of slow or what?

I know the amount of money I have given it to guys ( don't do gf-bf). If they call me mugu, na dem sabi but I know posterity will judge me
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by doveda: 8:12pm On Jan 02, 2016
Toneyo:

You barely know him, and you're not shocked you told him your problems already!

I'm not advocating for the said guy seeking for sex. But you expected him to bring the money just like that?

Stop acting all saint here like you have never had it before. If the guy had given you the money you wouldn't have come to Nairaland to bother us with this story.

So you need to know someone before helping them?

God! You are slow!
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by omonnakoda: 8:13pm On Jan 02, 2016
At no point does it seem to have entered your head to even say you will pay back the money and treat it as a loan , Totally shameless !! who does that ? If you are responsible have you asked what responsibilities this guy has? How much is his salary? Does he have a wife or children? Does he not have friends and family or other people he has known long time to pay rent for?
You then come here forming good girl. What about the eediots that poke you ? Why don't they pay your rent? Nonsense and rubbish

4 Likes

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by petiteee(f): 8:13pm On Jan 02, 2016
slap1:
How much are you supposed to sleep with him for? Why does he have to give you the money? From the little you posted, I can surmise you also want to use the guy the same way he wants to use you.

Call Mesut Özil.
abi o slap1 , generous guy cheesy
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by omonla10(m): 8:13pm On Jan 02, 2016
slap1:
How much are you supposed to sleep with him for? Why does he have to give you the money? From the little you posted, I can surmise you also want to use the guy the same way he wants to use you.

Call Mesut Özil.
this is the best nairaland comment ever... Lolzzzz
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 02, 2016
Sacluxpaint:
U fit don Bleep am sef, but u r coming here to rant because he never pay.

U r really thinking
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by onyowo(f): 8:14pm On Jan 02, 2016
jusRadical:

Rubbish.

The sacrifices of a sinner is an abomination before GOD. Proverbs 15:8
. That is why we ask for forgiveness each time we pray,cos we are all sinners.
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by doveda: 8:17pm On Jan 02, 2016
manie:
He will work hard to make sure sons and daughters are comfortable, he will disciplined by living according to his budget, he will inculcate the right values in his daughters such that will not expect or accept any help or gift from men they barely know in such a way that may put his daughters in precarious situations.

Oh please!

How many of these useless id.iots would eventually be able to afford eating substantial protein everyday? Most of them are going to sweat to send their kids to a common subsidised university?

I can tell whoever I chose to about my problems. If he/she wants to help, fine! It must not be at the detriment of violating me! God is not giing to come down and help me, he is going to help through his creatures!

1 Like

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by slap1(m): 8:17pm On Jan 02, 2016
petiteee:
abi o slap1 , generous guy cheesy

wink

1 Like

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by doveda: 8:17pm On Jan 02, 2016
omonla10:
this is the best nairaland comment ever... Lolzzzz

Ode!
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by drewxx88(m): 8:17pm On Jan 02, 2016
reminiscing:

Why would I want to use the guy?I just think he wants to play smart by trying to act on the fact that I really need a to pay for my Hostel accommodation fee.I never asked him for it in the first place,he offered to give me the money when I told him that I had payed my fees and internship fee with my Accomdation fees left
me as im trying not to blame anyone you don't sound serious you claim you just met him and dunno why he should ask for sex yet you see someone you are still getting to know and yet tell him about your financial challenges so that he would do what laugh at it, tell you its gonna be aiit or fall maga and mugu and pay it the hard facts you both juss tryna play ourselves so spare us the goody two shoes act ...My 2 cents is no guy wants to fall maga and mugu again so ask your family for help ...
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by lagosrd: 8:17pm On Jan 02, 2016
izuch:
There's no free lunch

No play for Moscow....... Work work and work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man / Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) / Stranger Spots Lady Texting Another Guy While With Her Man See What He Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.