Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee (60117 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Nicepoker(m): 7:27pm On Jan 02, 2016
Tell us when u sleep with him.

3 Likes

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by simplisity(m): 7:28pm On Jan 02, 2016
misspicy:

Please answer this few questions

1)are you related to this man?

2)what type of circumstances did you meet with him

3)what is your relationship with him

see lady it is high time y'all realise that manna does not fall from heaven,how can you in this present day and age think that a full blooded man will just carry his hard earned money and pour it on you,when
1)he is not your boyfriend

2)he is not your sugar daddy

3)he is not a mugu

4)he is not stupid

5)he is not even related to you

don't you know that greedy girls have made it hard for a man to help other girls that really needs help?who wants to be seen as a mugu?
E be like say you be learner

I know you are expecting supernatural help from above,then you must be sensitive to the things of the spirit not just expect every man out there to drop their hard earned money on you like its your birth right
imagine asking a man for money just one month after meeting him? and you posted this on nairaland? lmao
is just that our mind and society have been corrupt, but there are some good men and women out day helping out every day without asking anytin in return.

2 Likes

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by omonnakoda: 7:29pm On Jan 02, 2016
reminiscing:

Thanks a lot.I was very shocked that he barely knows me and he is asking for sex
I am very shocked that you barely know him but would let him pay your rent shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by upsonn(m): 7:29pm On Jan 02, 2016
1. If you are still a virgin... Don't do it 2. If you are not a virgin... Go ahead and av ur hostel fee paid.
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 02, 2016
U fit don Bleep am sef, but u r coming here to rant because he never pay.

3 Likes

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 02, 2016
Nothing is free
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by AmakaDNB(f): 7:30pm On Jan 02, 2016
I know you will not tell us again when the thing finally happen now.

1 Like

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by oforij(m): 7:30pm On Jan 02, 2016
Even a free meal has a secrete mission...nawa oh *i'm in d same situation oh just that i'm a guy * i need accomodation @anwai if you can help just message me
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Toosure70: 7:32pm On Jan 02, 2016
na your mama born am? nonsense!
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by kenkels: 7:33pm On Jan 02, 2016
You want sugar daddy, but you no won gv sugar.. #abeg leave trash for lawma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by kayzytech: 7:33pm On Jan 02, 2016
madam u forget say "no free lunch in free town"? sorry na him be ur name.
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 02, 2016
Out of the night that covers me, Black as the pit from pole to pole, I thank whatever gods may be For my unconquerable soul. In the fell clutch of circumstance I have not winced nor cried aloud. Under the bludgeonings of chance My head is bloody, but unbowed. Beyond this place of wrath and tears Looms but the Horror of the shade, And yet the menace of the years Finds, and shall find me, unafraid. It matters not how strait the gate, How charged with punishments the scroll, I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul.
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 02, 2016
reminiscing:
I have really suffered o.A guy who happens to b a manager of a printing press that offered to assist me with my hostel Accommodation payment stopped picking my calls last week because I have refused to sleep with him.He said he loved me and all he is making for is for me to allow him sleep with him and he will give me the money he promised.I was surprised wen he promised to help with the payment because I met him last month and now imagine the Option he gave.I feel really disappointed....I wonder where our generation is headed for...

I need to let you know something....everyman is an altruistic lover, every man has also been burned by his altruism in matters of the heart. You probably expect him to help you just pay for accommodation and remove his eyes from you right?? No way, in my experience girls lead men on to unlock their generosity, girls don't mind collecting gifts, but when it comes to laying something down be it sex or whatnot they suddenly remember their morals when it's time to give a man what he wants.

Men are not fools, he needs a return for his values that he's spending on you. He may be genuinely attached you but how do you return his loving or do you not know gifting a person with presents is a language of love be it romantic or plain attachment.

2 Likes

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by GodblessNig247(m): 7:36pm On Jan 02, 2016
Is ur name grace . Why must u grace his bed?
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by wwwkaycom(m): 7:36pm On Jan 02, 2016
reminiscing:
I have really suffered o.A guy who happens to b a manager of a printing press that offered to assist me with my hostel Accommodation payment stopped picking my calls last week because I have refused to sleep with him.He said he loved me and all he is making for is for me to allow him sleep with him and he will give me the money he promised.I was surprised wen he promised to help with the payment because I met him last month and now imagine the Option he gave.I feel really disappointed....I wonder where our generation is headed for...
so you are expecting free money from an unknown man, is he your father?
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by odutolasodiq(m): 7:36pm On Jan 02, 2016
u met him last month and u hav started pestering him for ur hostel accomodation fee ! well its up to u! if u want men to stop asking u from wat u can't offer ur dad (sex), then stop asking them for wat u can't get from ur dad(money) .... shikena

1 Like

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by leelong(m): 7:36pm On Jan 02, 2016
reminiscing:

Why would I want to use the guy?I just think he wants to play smart by trying to act on the fact that I really need a to pay for my Hostel accommodation fee.I never asked him for it in the first place,he offered to give me the money when I told him that I had payed my fees and internship fee with my Accomdation fees left
ermmm, were u d one who asked for d money at d first place?? If so, then na u find trouble oo..
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by xpac01(m): 7:37pm On Jan 02, 2016
reminiscing:

I'm not chasing after men,bro
Daughter of God, even as I wish not to be supporting the man's lustful intention but now I'll like you think, if you're the one, do you think you could have just easily flinged your cash to someone you've barely known and not even sure of a future with her
Please I'll like you to see the man as simply natural human and seek for help from somewhere else.
PS: thinking from the shoes, why not promise him a pay back financially or promise him to be good female friend ever. Just create a deeper attachment this can work prolly.
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by shugarken(m): 7:38pm On Jan 02, 2016
reminiscing:

Thanks a lot.I was very shocked that he barely knows me and he is asking for sex
so he barely knows you and you still want to go ahead and collect rent money from him
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 02, 2016
Ravenwolf:

I need to let you know something....

OH OH... This wont end well...
*perch*
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by ojeffo: 7:39pm On Jan 02, 2016
reminiscing:

U BARELY KNOW HIM AND U ARE ASKING FOR MONEY...U BROUGHT IT UPON URSELF...IF HE HAD GIVEN U FREELY, U WILL JUST ACCEPT AND CHOP. U WILL NOT ASK IF HIS MOTHER IN THE VILLAGE IS FEEDING WELL. NA U CAUSE AM..UNA TOO BEG
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 02, 2016
flokii:
sorry..

buh then you must remember that nothing is free in life...

he's sweating to get d money... you should know he will surely want compensation

put ursef too in his shoes... will you be a mugu to someone you aren't related to?
I swear I love you die
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by lordtriplee(m): 7:40pm On Jan 02, 2016
jusRadical:

One who has not been redeemed by the blood of JESUS CHRIST. One who has not forsaken all for Him. One who has not turned his back on the world and its belongings. One who is not ready to suffer and die for the sake of CHRIST JESUS. One is does not do the word and the will of GOD. ONE who still lives for him or herself. One who is not led by the Spirit of GOD. One who is not born-again. One who still gratifies the flesh.

Doesn't your Bible tell you anything about judging others?

How do you know she is a sinner?
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Prevho: 7:40pm On Jan 02, 2016
So what is the big deal, have you not done it before.

This wad your previous post. Where you bang some dude for free

https://www.nairaland.com/2114834/emotionally-physically-broken-downi-need#30157188

3 Likes

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by tech25joy: 7:40pm On Jan 02, 2016
Then do it..
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 02, 2016
odutolasodiq:
u met him last month and u hav started pestering him for ur hostel accomodation fee ! well its up to u! if u want men to stop asking u from wat u can't offer ur dad (sex), then stop asking them for wat u can't get from ur dad(money) .... shikena

LOGIC 101
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 02, 2016
AmakaDNB:
I know you will not tell us again when the thing finally happen now.

Mind her not...

Mtweew
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by kushma(m): 7:42pm On Jan 02, 2016
reminiscing:
op is like u are an absu student. Right? Just guessing
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by chuzero(m): 7:42pm On Jan 02, 2016
U neva suffer yet grin
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Omotaday(m): 7:42pm On Jan 02, 2016
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by efficiencie(m): 7:42pm On Jan 02, 2016
flokii:
sorry..

buh then you must remember that nothing is free in life...

he's sweating to get d money... you should know he will surely want compensation

put ursef too in his shoes... will you be a mugu to someone you aren't related to?

So because a fool works for money he must use his money to purchase the priceless things of another person...whoever he is and wherever he is, as he has chosen to do this evil he will continuously sell the valuable things of his life for money - joy, peace, love, happiness and freedom will he sell for money...wickedness shall slay the wicked...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. / Man Helps His Ex-Girlfriend Cross A Flooded Road In Lagos (Photos, Video) / Guy's Reply That Got The Internet Talking (screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.