Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee (60180 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Twill92: 8:58pm On Jan 02, 2016
doveda:

Werey!

If you want sex, don't you know the way to a brothel

May all your daughters be asked for that same need whether or not they need the money!

Useless thing!

Even though you have a right intention concerning the situation on ground, the way you comment shows you are a f00l... a very big one! learn to channel your opinion rightly and leave the innocent bloods out of their to-be father's comment.

@ op... helping a stranger is a good thing. Its something i have done and i am enjoying currently... the guy gave his terms and conditions just like we have in communication industry! it wasn't okay by you, move on!... i wonder why some e-diot find it convenient opening the fowl anus they call mouth raining curses on someone over his sweat and blood cos his term doesn't suit yours...wtf!
op you did nothing wrong accepting an offer from a stranger but making this a public show like it was your right is a NO NO NO...

to those guys that still feel helping makes them mugu... cool down guys! pump your brake, sincerely it pays a lot to help with nothing attached but some bad eggs made the better ones look ugly... keep doing your thing the way it feels right and let no b!tches change that...

2 Likes

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by tonyobj(m): 8:59pm On Jan 02, 2016
I wonder where your generation is headed too. Did you ask him for assistance with your accommodation fee?

1 Like

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by doveda: 8:59pm On Jan 02, 2016
Ravenwolf:

Bleep.er did you read anywhere the lady said she was violated.

Whenever two people meet, they bring together two different perspectives, moral sets and believes . If any preposition is made by any of the parties, it left to the other party to determine if proceeding would be contrary to their morals or believes. At which point they decline or accept. The lady did not accept. Simple, period.

She shouldn't come here and act all uppity.

I wish I could curse, then you would have received the most vitriolic jab of your life.... Find respite though in the fact that I despise you!!

Go ahead

I wish I could k.ill you right now

Useless thing

May your daughter be propositioned the same way! Scream Amen or Amin
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by doveda: 9:00pm On Jan 02, 2016
Twill92:

Even though you have a right intention concerning the situation on ground, the way you comment shows you are a f00l... a very big one! learn to channel your opinion rightly and leave the innocent bloods out of their to-be father's comment.

@ op... helping a stranger is a good thing. Its something i have done and i am enjoying currently... the guy gave his terms and conditions just like we have in communication industry! it wasn't okay by you, move on!... i wonder why some e-diot find it convenient opening the fowl anus they call mouth raining curses on someone over his sweat and blood cos his term didn't suit yours...wtf!
op you didn't nothing wrong accepting an offer from a stranger but making this a public show like it was your right is a NO NO NO...

to those guys that still feel helping makes them mugu... cool down guys! pump your brake, sincerely it pays a lot to help with nothing attached but some bad eggs made the better ones look ugly... keep doing your thing the way it feels right and let no b!tches change that...

Ode!

What is No No?

You better face up to what is affecting your country and what is going afect your daughters!
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 02, 2016
Haba! People, easy on her. What she said was that he offered to help her
ifeanyi83:

Thank you very much.

"A guy who happens to b a manager of a printing press that offered to assist me with my hostel Accommodation payment"
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by manie(m): 9:01pm On Jan 02, 2016
doveda:

Then more than 50% Nigerian men are useless and irresponsible

Spitting out BS like he can actually afford to give his kids a quality life undecided
You can always pass your message in a civil, rational, responsible and matured manner without resorting to insults, I know this may be very difficult for most people but you can "dare to be different" by learning this soft skill which is the hallmark of an "emotional intelligent" person.

3 Likes

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by doveda: 9:02pm On Jan 02, 2016
freemile2ru:
even pastors says give and it shall be given onto u. Nothing is free brother

The same way nothing shall be free your women folks!
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 02, 2016
efficiencie:

Dude there are 'home girls' ready to throw their legs open at any time 't' or place 'p' and these ladies will do your thing for the pleasure of it...but using your money to coerce or secure a sexual transaction with a 'home girl' and not a 'call girl' is just plain stupidity...If you've got the balls and you've got the lyrics of a true lyricist you'll express your position strategically and tactfully till the 'dumb girl' gives up her body like a piece of meatpie...using your money as a means of coercion is just a sign of insecurity, inferiority complex and outright plain stupidity...

like is said dude, if you must be a man, then be a man and not a sea monster taking a vacation on land...

I have not the balls nor the tongue of a lyricist... Should I then let AGRO deal with me when I have money to look for intimate satisfaction.

I would never force anyone, but if they agree to my terms wether explicitly or implicitly, I shall get that punny.

1 Like

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by doveda: 9:06pm On Jan 02, 2016
manie:
You can always pass your message in a civil, rational, responsible and matured manner without resorting to insults, I know this may be very difficult for most people but you can "dare to be different" by learning this soft skill which is the hallmark of an "emotional intelligent" person.

I don't want to be emotional intelligent on a faceless forum filled with people who are not bothered are others but themselves!

Can't you see the shit-hole they live? These are the idiots that will praise/abuse Buhari, Saraki, Sanusi, Jonathan etc!

Poverty and corruption have prevented them from thinking. That is why the country is the way it is!

1 Like

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Cesclxg(m): 9:06pm On Jan 02, 2016
efficiencie:

Dude there are 'home girls' ready to throw their legs open at any time 't' or place 'p' and these ladies will do your thing for the pleasure of it...but using your money to coerce or secure a sexual transaction with a 'home girl' and not a 'call girl' is just plain stupidity...If you've got the balls and you've got the lyrics of a true lyricist you'll express your position strategically and tactfully till the 'dumb girl' gives up her body like a piece of meatpie...using your money as a means of coercion is just a sign of insecurity, inferiority complex and outright plain stupidity...

like is said dude, if you must be a man, then be a man and not a sea monster taking a vacation on land...
U sud consider the girl lucky that the man considers sex with her to be worth the accommodation fee.... Some of these hostel fees can go as high as #100k. I really think it is a good bargain. Just my 2 cents

1 Like

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by armadeo(m): 9:09pm On Jan 02, 2016
Ravenwolf:

Bros, I clearly stated that I was naive. I was naive when I spent serious money, time, mind and affection on a certain girl because of a legitimate need I have for intimacy from members of the opposite sex. It's my need, a very genuine and legitimate one.

I find it morally sound to spend my resources on what I believe I need, if I need to be more forthright and callous because of my experience in the past when I was SLYED, so be it....

I am with the Man on this one...

One more thing bro,

you are actually dull. completely stupid
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by dplomaticVal: 9:10pm On Jan 02, 2016
ma'am do the needful after all your poussie is not laced with gold (I can imagine how bushy, unkempt & tattered the thing is, in my mind's eye) .

work to earn your fee. God didn't give u hands as a tool for collecting money from men... work work work or keep wimping like a fingerred female ant

Lazy hypocrite, na your type the Bleep pass bt later pretend like them nvr © prrick

1 Like

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by snowlizard: 9:11pm On Jan 02, 2016
doveda:

You are missing the point here, bro

Even if she likes him, he should not have asked her for sex in return for his money
Lol
Ur right in 2ways and wrong in 5.lol
Dog bite im owner cos im dey hungry den u say he shud not av bitn d owner. Waste of time. Dogs bite.
He shud but he did. So why dont u ask ur friend why she refused after giving first guy free and now reporting the guy to nairaland as if we should jail him.lol
For all dose quotin bible even Christ says if u never sin dont cast d first stone.
Now we kno she actually was a keziah now stoning her colleague openly
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 02, 2016
doveda:

Go ahead

I wish I could k.ill you right now

Useless thing

May your daughter be propositioned the same way! Scream Amen or Amin

Still despise you.. Scum.

If my daughter is propositioned the same way, if She is wise and uncomfortable with such an arrangement she would turn it down. Simple, the world moves on.

Why you find this hard to understand makes me question your cognitive quotient.

4 Likes

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by snowlizard: 9:11pm On Jan 02, 2016
doveda:

You are missing the point here, bro

Even if she likes him, he should not have asked her for sex in return for his money
Lol
Dog bite im owner cos im dey hungry den u say he shud not av bitn d owner. Waste of time. Dogs bite.
He shudnt but he did. So why dont u ask ur friend why she refused after giving first guy free and now reporting the guy to nairaland as if we should jail him.lol
For all dose quotin bible even Christ says if u never sin dont cast d first stone.
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by manie(m): 9:12pm On Jan 02, 2016
efficiencie:

so a thief who steals, kills and destroys to give his daughters the good life is a responsible man, while the once hardworking man who plummeted into poverty as a result of a stroke and cannot fend adequately for his family is irresponsible...mehn, I thank God that you are not God...cos if you were God, satan would have gone on a very long holiday...
A thief cannot be said to be hardworking in the true sense of the word neither can we say he can comfortably take care of his children without the proceeds from crime. Life is not fair, and we cant expect it to be. But we can tilt the odds in our favour if we are disciplined, responsible, hardworking and independent minded, These are the values parents need to inculcate in their children.

1 Like

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by doveda: 9:12pm On Jan 02, 2016
Ravenwolf:

Still despise you.. Scum.

If my daughter is propositioned the same way, if She is wise and uncomfortable with such an arrangement she would turn it down. Simple, the world moves on.

Why you find this hard to understand makes me question your cognitive quotient.

Useless thing!

I wish you would die!
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by forayfleo(m): 9:12pm On Jan 02, 2016
My dear pls don't bring such story hear again but next time go to your kneel and God almighty will direct you on what to do, nevertheless (We made it to 2016 and God in heaven had given to us all our loss in 2015 and the one in 2016 so your having double with your belongings in the name of Jesus christ our Lord and personal savior Amen happy new year double owner).
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by efficiencie(m): 9:12pm On Jan 02, 2016
Ravenwolf:

I have not the balls nor the tongue of a lyricist... Should I then let AGRO deal with me when I have money to look for intimate satisfaction.

I would never force anyone, but if they agree to my terms wether explicitly or implicitly, I shall get that punny.

Mehn words define the man...if you cannot use words to get what you want in this world then i wonder what you will get...Its not hard bro, you meet a lady and ask, ''lady, you look hot and would not mind a taste'' and if she's into the crap your asking for she'll give to you, live and if not you te si waju...but using money to coerce a lady is not the mark of a man...
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by doveda: 9:13pm On Jan 02, 2016
snowlizard:

Lol
He shud but he did. So why dont u ask ur friend why she refused after giving first guy free and now reporting the guy to nairaland as if we should jail him.lol

This issue happens everyday

Little thing now, you start screaming ho.e.s
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by ObiBlessed(m): 9:14pm On Jan 02, 2016
misspicy:

Please answer this few questions

1)are you related to this man?

2)what type of circumstances did you meet with him

3)what is your relationship with him

see lady it is high time y'all realise that manna does not fall from heaven,how can you in this present day and age think that a full blooded man will just carry his hard earned money and pour it on you,when
1)he is not your boyfriend

2)he is not your sugar daddy

3)he is not a mugu

4)he is not stupid

5)he is not even related to you

don't you know that greedy girls have made it hard for a man to help other girls that really needs help?who wants to be seen as a mugu?
E be like say you be learner

I know you are expecting supernatural help from above,then you must be sensitive to the things of the spirit not just expect every man out there to drop their hard earned money on you like its your birth right
imagine asking a man for money just one month after meeting him? and you posted this on nairaland? lmao

I love this!!
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by ilyas26(m): 9:15pm On Jan 02, 2016
reminiscing:

Thanks a lot.I was very shocked that he barely knows me and he is asking for sex
For your mind you don see mugu. Must you know someone before sleeping with them
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by safarigirl(f): 9:18pm On Jan 02, 2016
doveda:

I don't want to be emotional intelligent on a faceless forum filled with people who are not bothered are others but themselves!

Can't you see the shit-hole they live? These are the idiots that will praise/abuse Buhari, Saraki, Sanusi, Jonathan etc!

Poverty and corruption have prevented them from thinking. That is why the country is the way it is!
you and efficiencie are the only sensible people here.

Everyone saying what the guy did is OK is morally bankrupt. If God asked every human being for a piece of their humanity everytime He helped, what would be left of us.

There is nothing worse than taking advantage of a person at his or her time of desperation, it is the most disgusting thing anyone can do.

He offered, she did not ask. I have confided in many people who I barely know when I'm in need, but thank God I look more like Simi than Toolz, else, the serpents of the world would have bitten
me

I have never been so down that I accepted an offer from a guy I couldn't afford to pay back. I'm blessed enough that even when I have nothing, I pull through without demeaning myself for someone's change and I pray one day, I can help enough disadvantaged people to raise their heads even when they are down.

Shameless people everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by doveda: 9:18pm On Jan 02, 2016
manie:
It is irresponsible men that give birth to children they can not comfortably provide for. It is an insult on me, for my unmarried daughters to rely on men they barely know for financial assistance. Nigerians should plan, be disciplined and be fully responsible for the consequences of our actions and in-actions.

I am sorry

I was rude to you!
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 02, 2016
I will give u the money but u have to come over with a very busty friend of yours and u will both do everything I tell u to do to each other while I watch then later we have a sweaty party?... agreed? grin
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Twill92: 9:18pm On Jan 02, 2016
doveda:

Ode!

What is No No?

You better face up to what is affecting your country and what is going afect your daughters!

I won't give you the luxury of time to exchange words cos unlike you, i am not an attention seeking mofos like you and time is precious to me. I won't join your life which is boring and as worthless as a white crayon without nairaland. Get a chair, sit, rant, write an epistle or a book but hear this... it is as useless as u saving them in your DRAFT... When you learn how to talk, i can save few secs to listen to you (which i know your stup!dity won't allow you to learn). Till then, i say you are a big f00l... enjoy jumping around people's comments like a frog suffering from elevated temperature.

4 Likes

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by doveda: 9:20pm On Jan 02, 2016
safarigirl:
you and efficiencie are the only sensible people here.

Everyone saying what the guy did is OK is morally bankrupt. If God asked every human being for a piece of their humanity everytime He helped, what would be left of us.

There is nothing worse than taking advantage of a person at his or her time of desperation, it is the most disgusting thing anyone can do.

He offered, she did not ask. I have confided in many people who I barely know when I'm in need, but thank God I look more like Simi than Toolz, else, the serpents of the world would have bitten
me

I have never been so down that I accepted an offer from a guy I couldn't afford to pay back. I'm blessed enough that even when I have nothing, I pull through without demeaning myself for someone's change and I pray one day, I can help enough disadvantaged people to raise their heads even when they are down.

Shameless people everywhere

I am literally boiling right now

I swear to God I had no idea that some Nigerian men are this low.

I am shocked!
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 02, 2016
efficiencie:

Mehn words define the man...if you cannot use words to get what you want in this world then i wonder what you will get...Its not hard bro, you meet a lady and ask, ''lady, you look hot and would not mind a taste'' and if she's into the crap your asking for she'll give to you, live and if not you te si waju...but using money to coerce a lady is not the mark of a man...

Who made you the repository of manliness

If I do not share your perspective and leaning on the achievement of Sexual intimacy and satisfaction it does not make me less of a man. It simply makes me a different individual from you. You make the reprehensible mistake of assuming everyone shares your belief set.

If I offer money to a lady in exchange for sex, it is up to her to accept or not. I am not lost to the fact that it is not every girl you try to use money to attract.... Any girl I try to use money to get must have in some way put herself in that position.

3 Likes

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by doveda: 9:21pm On Jan 02, 2016
Twill92:

I won't give you the luxury of time to exchange words cos unlike you, i am not an attention seeking mofos like you and time is precious to me. I won't join your life which boring and as worthless as a white crayon without nairaland. Get a chair, sit, rant, write an epistle or a book but hear this... it is as useless as u saving them in your DRAFT... When you learn how to talk, i can save few secs to listen to you (which i know your stup!dity won't allow you to learn). Till then, i say you are a big f00l... enjoy jumping around people's comments like a frog suffering from elevated temperature.

Ode!
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by suny247: 9:21pm On Jan 02, 2016
I will advise u to use what you have and get what you want. but if there is any implication, no call my name o :DI will advise u to use what you have and get what you want. but if there is any implication, no call my name o
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by manie(m): 9:22pm On Jan 02, 2016
doveda:

I am sorry

I was rude to you!
Apology accepted, you have earned my respect through your act of humility.
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by doveda: 9:25pm On Jan 02, 2016
Cesclxg:

U sud consider the girl lucky that the man considers sex with her to be worth the accommodation fee.... Some of these hostel fees can go as high as #100k. I really think it is a good bargain. Just my 2 cents

It is going to be a good bargain for your daughter too!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

BBNaija's Khloe Shows Off Her Curvy Body While On Vacation Abroad (Pix, Video) / Guy's Reply That Got The Internet Talking (screenshot) / Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.