Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee (60197 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by doveda: 8:17pm On Jan 02, 2016
slap1:
How much are you supposed to sleep with him for? Why does he have to give you the money? From the little you posted, I can surmise you also want to use the guy the same way he wants to use you.

Call Mesut Özil.

Call it whatever you like

It is called charity.
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by doveda: 8:19pm On Jan 02, 2016
Nigeria is never going to move forward

You are all going to live and die in frustration!

Tomorrow they will start shouting corruption

You are the cause of your problems if you don't know

Useless set of people

II
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 02, 2016
doveda:

Burnt? Because of sex?

You are mad!

Helping others should not have a tag

From my experience, it is the men that claim to be able to give. And I know that they would ask for sex as gratitude

Bros, I clearly stated that I was naive. I was naive when I spent serious money, time, mind and affection on a certain girl because of a legitimate need I have for intimacy from members of the opposite sex. It's my need, a very genuine and legitimate one.

I find it morally sound to spend my resources on what I believe I need, if I need to be more forthright and callous because of my experience in the past when I was SLYED, so be it....

I am with the Man on this one...

One more thing bro,

you are actually dull.

4 Likes

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by SexyStrawberry(f): 8:20pm On Jan 02, 2016
jusRadical:

And you barely know him but you are asking him of money or you agreed for him to help you.

Face your studies and leave men alone.

EPIC!!!! grin I LOVE UR COMMENT

1 Like

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by slap1(m): 8:21pm On Jan 02, 2016
doveda:

It is called charity.

Sleeping with her before giving her money is charity? Which school did you attend? undecided

1 Like

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by linearity: 8:21pm On Jan 02, 2016
reminiscing:

I'm not chasing after men,bro

From your own narratives, the fact that he stopped calling you, means he is not chasing after you either.

It appear you are naive, ladies who chose to air their financial difficulties before men, who they are not related to, faces the same situation you are facing more often than not. As the saying goes, men think with their head as in 'what is in it for me' i.e. They do all the computations in their head to determine the value-add, but ladies think with their heart as in 'it is beautiful thing to help this lady out'

The more you try your pic with men by disclosing your financial difficulties, the more you will encounter things like these. Even for some who will not ask for "favors" immediately, they see it as a pay-forward for some future favors, so my best policies is, do not ask for financial favors from people you barely know.

5 Likes

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by AreaFada2: 8:22pm On Jan 02, 2016
izuch:
There's no free lunch
Not even in Freetown. grin
@OP if your brother was going to give a stranger such money and you knew, would you say "bravo bros"? Let's be honest. I have helped without reward before and will do it again. Usually when I see a talent that might be wasted or hindered because of little money. But not everyone does.

And it does not make me better or worse than the average guy out there.

2 Likes

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by doveda: 8:22pm On Jan 02, 2016
Ravenwolf:

Bros, I clearly stated that I was naive. I was naive when I spent serious money, time, mind and affection into on a certain girl because of a legitimate need I have for intimacy from members of the opposite sex. It's my need, a very genuine and legitimate one.

I find it morally sound to spend my resources on what I believe I need, if I need to be more forthright and callous because of my experience in the past when I was SLYED, so be it....

I am with the Man on this one...

One more thing bro,

you are actually dull.

Werey!

If you want sex, don't you know the way to a brothel

May all your daughters be asked for that same need whether or not they need the money!

Useless thing!
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Atigba: 8:23pm On Jan 02, 2016
efficiencie:
Reading the comments of some sons and daughters of Belial here, gives me the creeps...

Is it a crime to be in a need and ask for help?

Many of the sons and daughters of Belial here will groan for help at the first sign of trouble and would be disappointed at those taking advantage of their disadvantaged position. Hypocrites!

...and I pray that in this year 2016, any man or woman, boy or girl or hermaphrodite born of a woman who have chosen to use their money, wealth and power to destroy the life of others who are in need, oppression will not cease in their life and into mischief will they continually fall till they perish out of existence if they remain hardened and unrepentant...

Proverbs 28:27
He that giveth unto the poor shall not lack: but he that hideth his eyes shall have many a curse.
No not a crime

She should go and ask her same sex for help not oppoiste

2 Likes

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by doveda: 8:25pm On Jan 02, 2016
slap1:

Sleeping with her before giving her money is charity? Which school did you attend? undecided

Id.iot!

I was referring to giving her the money without asking for anything in return! He is not being a mugu but a charitable person.
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by SuperHigh(m): 8:25pm On Jan 02, 2016
tripplephi:

DO MIDNIGHT PRAYERS ON HIS HEAD O AND USE HIM AS SCAPE GOAT THAT YOU ARE A 'NO-GO' AREA FOR LUSTFUL MEN LOOKING FOR A CHEAP SCORE ONE NIGHT STAND

Guy, are you one of those cele prophets?
Fake nigga cheaply trying to get to the heart of a lady

ask eze nnunu, he will tell you your trick is outdated
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by doveda: 8:25pm On Jan 02, 2016
efficiencie:

So because a fool works for money he must use his money to purchase the priceless things of another person...whoever he is and wherever he is, as he has chosen to do this evil he will continuously sell the valuable things of his life for money - joy, peace, love, happiness and freedom will he sell for money...wickedness shall slay the wicked...

Amin!!!
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by cyril700(m): 8:26pm On Jan 02, 2016
Another way of begging for ur acomodation fees on nairaland. Oya drop ur account nums

2 Likes

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by freemile2ru: 8:27pm On Jan 02, 2016
efficiencie:

So because a fool works for money he must use his money to purchase the priceless things of another person...whoever he is and wherever he is, as he has chosen to do this evil he will continuously sell the valuable things of his life for money - joy, peace, love, happiness and freedom will he sell for money...wickedness shall slay the wicked...
u are a big fooli and a disgrace to manhood. Is he righteous? No but is he wicked? No still y are u cursing him. Who told u he doesn't have personal problems or he doesn't have close friends he has know for long that also needs Dat money. Is he forcing her or won't she have found other means if she Neva came across the guy? Y are u nw cursing him for wat he has not done?. If u are modest why not send her the money then? After all u are also a stranger.

2 Likes

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by doveda: 8:27pm On Jan 02, 2016
Bunch of ebinnas

Look at themundecided
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by doveda: 8:28pm On Jan 02, 2016
freemile2ru:
u are a big fooli and a disgrace to manhood. Is he righteous? No but is he wicked? No still y are u cursing him. Who told u he doesn't have personal problems or he doesn't have close friends he has know for long that also needs Dat money. Is he forcing her or won't she have found other means if she Neva came across the guy? Y are u nw cursing him for wat he has not done?. If u are modest why not send her the money then? After all u are also a stranger.
Werey!

Why did he promise?
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by slap1(m): 8:30pm On Jan 02, 2016
doveda:

Id.iot!

I was referring to giving her the money without asking for anything in return! He is not being a mugu but a charitable person.

Read my initial post you quoted and find out who the Idio-t is. Your reply was not related to it at all. Perhaps you wanted to quote another person.
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 02, 2016
Dear OP next tym pls don't ask a man, ask a woman.....how would u feel if u hear ur elder brother giving his money to a total stranger and u probably need money. From ur story dis guy is not a millionaire pls let him take care of his family..... Stop looking for a maga.....
and I pity d Nairaland maga dat would fall for this scam and tell u to send ur account number cos dats d trend now.
In fact, he must ve dropped from the sky..... Shey na today all naija babes dey need money for hostel?
Answer me.
Or y don't guys also need hostel money
U not having friends dat u can put up wit in sch says a lot about u.
Cut ur coat according to ur size and stop looking for expensive lodge......all uu silly children.
Internship money kwa.....its like u think NLers no go sch....pls which sch z dz
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by AreaFada2: 8:32pm On Jan 02, 2016
Atigba:

No not a crime

She should go and ask her same sex for help not oppoiste
Ah! For money matter girls no dey give easily like that o. They are culturally programmed to receive. They can buy heaps of shoes and make up. But give money out to non-relatives, very hard. That's why I respect ladies who give to charity like Tehn's here.

1 Like

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by efficiencie(m): 8:32pm On Jan 02, 2016
ddippset:
I tell you, helping is not the problem, but most of these endtime girls will call you mugu before their friends. Mugu for what? Mugu for helping them.

...but bro is not better to withhold your money and decide not to help than to offer the money for sex transaction...Soon we would complain that hoes are ubiquitous but we are part of the factory that produces these ubiquitous commodity...If you don't want to be tagged a 'mugu' then hold your money but asking for sex in exchange for money is the height of mental sickness and spiritual morbidity...
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by tamquezee(m): 8:34pm On Jan 02, 2016
The two of them are tortoise's cousin. One mistakenly run to NL to lay complaint.
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Dragonking: 8:35pm On Jan 02, 2016
[size=18pt]That man deserves a presidential award.[/size]
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by doveda: 8:36pm On Jan 02, 2016
slap1:

Read my initial post you quoted and find out who the Idio-t is. Your reply was not related to it at all. Perhaps you wanted to quote another person.

Maybe you need to read the BS you posted first

Why does he have to give you the money? From the little you posted, I can surmise you also want to use the guy the same way he wants to use you.

Why does he have to give you money?

Why does he need a reason other than her accommodation? It is called charity. She does not need to give something back for his money!

you also want to use the guy the same way he wants to use you.

Really, is that the BS you can come up with. People cannot give without expecting anything
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by doveda: 8:36pm On Jan 02, 2016
papadee93:
Dear OP next tym pls don't ask a man, ask woman.....how would I feel if u hear ur elder brother giving his money to a total stranger and u probably need money. From ur story dis guy is not a millionaire pls let him take care of his family..... Stop looking for a maga.....
and I pity d Nairaland maga dat would fall for this scam and tell u to send ur account number.
In fact, he must be dropped from the sky..... Shey na today all naija babes dey need money for hostel?
Answer me.
Or y don't guys also need hostel money
U not having friends dat u can put up wit in sch says a lot about u.
Cut ur coat according to ur size and stop looking for expensive lodge......all uu silly children.
Internship money kwa.....its like u think NLers no go sch....pls which sch z dz

Werey!

May thunder fire you!
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by oweman: 8:36pm On Jan 02, 2016
So .she want her hotel accomodation be paid for free no sleeping no yanshing ?
Sorry no free service in Freetown. If you want that help you will need to open your underwear .
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by doveda: 8:37pm On Jan 02, 2016
These are the same moro..ns that will scream ho.es, slu.ts, women and money etc

May you reap what you sow 1000 folds!!!
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by efficiencie(m): 8:38pm On Jan 02, 2016
No wonder in this generation poor and vulnerable women go into prostitution almost by default...if all men had this mentality, simply because you no wan fall mugu, you must eat the pudding before doing the helping then we would keep having a teeming population of prostitutes of the poor by necessity...while the richer ladies have the choice to make...Will that badger that calls himself a man, but is actually a non-entity, be able to even open his insecure mouth to ask for a date with likes of DJ Cuppy...I believe he doesn't and will never have the effrontery to try it even if the said lady is ready to give herself for free...

If you must be a man, then be a man and not a monster...
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by slap1(m): 8:39pm On Jan 02, 2016
doveda:

Maybe you need to read the BS you posted first

Why does he have to give you money?

Why does he need a reason other than her accommodation? It is called charity. She does not need to give something back for his money!

you also want to use the guy the same way he wants to use you.

Really, is that the BS you can come up with. People cannot give without expecting anything

By "why", I meant the relationship between them. Not everyone gives out money to strangers. You could still help out the lady.
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by manie(m): 8:40pm On Jan 02, 2016
doveda:

It is called charity.

We have NGOs and other charitable organisations like churches and mosques who can come to the aids needy Nigerians like the Op.
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 02, 2016
flokii:
sorry..

buh then you must remember that nothing is free in life...

he's sweating to get d money... you should know he will surely want compensation

put ursef too in his shoes... will you be a mugu to someone you aren't related to?
Can you give your lil sis such advice like the one you put up here? Try to be nice for once. Na peepz like u dey....
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 02, 2016
doveda:

Werey!

If you want sex, don't you know the way to a brothel

May all your daughters be asked for that same need whether or not they need the money!

Useless thing!

I know my way to brothels, but I don't like the pleasure that explicitly paid sex gives. I like the real one that comes from a home girl.

You can't blame me for my personal choices, you are here claiming Holier than Thou when you have bleeped up shit going on somewhere in your life.... No one is perfect.

2 Likes

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by lonelylove: 8:40pm On Jan 02, 2016
u didn't make any mistake even if u had asked him for help.smthg led to d story sha.and I dot think there's anythg wrong with a brother helpin another.jst try and be careful,there r so many wolves in sheep clothin dis days.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) / Stranger Spots Lady Texting Another Guy While With Her Man See What He Did / When You Ask A China Lady Her Mobile Number And You Get These (PIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.