Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,131 members, 7,811,195 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. (66057 Views)

My Experience With A Lady I Intend To Settle Down With / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by MrLP: 10:21pm On Jan 05, 2016
ccollins:
trash, is this some golddigger hiding behind a male profile or is this guy a woman wrapper. please cut away some of this dirty slacks. lets focus in better issues

lol. some people are better ignored. too many Karishikas in town

1 Like

Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by alexov(m): 10:21pm On Jan 05, 2016
MrLP:
Hello Nairalanders,

Pardon me, i had to create another moniker just to post this.
I am in love this babe i met in my estate, but i got frustrated and let out a piercing outburst which has made her delete me on BBM, blocked me on Whatsapp and have made her refuse to pick my calls for 2 weeks now. I will attach the screen shot of my outburst below.
In other not to bore u with some long stories, wi just state what actually led to this.
I have been asking her out for a while, i met her in my estate some months back. i left her when she told me she was seeing someone. I later saw her again walking home in my estate while i was driving by. I knew i still liked her, decided to try again as i was not in any relationship too.

We got talking again, but she is always not there. claimed her job and all that. sometimes takes up.to 24 hours to revert my messages even sometimes ti pick up my calls. There are sometimes i see her online on whatsapp, while my message remains pending on BBM. Its always excuse of work,being tired and all that. I had to take it like that afterall am still just an "admirer".

But i noticed one thing, its when i want to get something from a store...she remembers she needs something too. There was a day i was getting a bottle of beer in a shop in my estate, that was when she knee she didn't have milk and sugar at home. She told me to get her milk and sugar. i saw that as odd. " milk and sugar" well i got it. The other day i wanted to recharge my phone, she suddenly remembered her unit was low too. I got for her, she never even called me with it. I dont need to say much, you guys already have an idea. I kept on asking her out and telling her I loved her and all of that. But it was frustrating because we mostly see Sundays, and my Sundays too not always free, as i may be on duty. Her sub finished, my messages weren't delivering, i was able to get her on phone and she told me her sub expired. When she hung up, I immediately recharged her line with quick Teller. it took me about another 48 hrs to even let her know i have recharged her line. She wouldn't pick her calls she wouldn't call back.

This time she acts like she is tuning in with me, next time she acts strangely. To cut it all short, she is been telling me she wished to go clubing. 24th was a public hol though i went to work, but she didnt. Called her and told her, ok today we are both free....what about clubbing? she said fine. Called me like 3 times before i got home. Its only when something is at stake she calls. Told her will come pick her by 9pm then we chill somewhere till late, when club will be opened. At past 9, called her i was enroute, she started complaining it was already late, i was like late at past 9? which club opens by 9. she said she is not going again, she is even hungry, just come pick me to eat and drop me back home. I was like WTF in my mind how can a lady be home since morning and tell a guy to come pick her and buy her food at past 9. Those are things we do on campus. I told her no...we are going clubbing, she will eat along the road. Hung up and met her outside her gate. she was dressed casually with simple slips. I was surprised. so she actually meant it. She entered the car and i drove off...told her she will enter the club like that, i will try not get her bounced. lol. She was boning and angry...i gnored her, picked my friends and drove straight to an hotel that hat a restaurant and lounge. Got her her meal, then we went to the lounge later. Told me she was traveling next day, and i have to drop her at the park or something since i will make her wake late. I agreed, she insisted i dropped her home, as a gentle man i did just that around 3am. Waited till she was safely in, before driving back home.

she called at 8am, and i was still sleeping, i picked and she started saying, you are still sleeping when you know you to drop me off. please come and pick me, i am late. and hung up. I was upset but went to pick her, it was then she remembered she needed to use ATM. I became a driver looking for ATM. we didnt get to use, its either crowdy or no money. That was when she said she can manage with what she had. Dropped her and went back home. Didnt hear from her, no thank you, she didnt even tell me she had gotten to her destination. When i asked and told her how was missing her...took another 9 hours to reply. and it was just a line. i got pissed and exploded.

meanwhile night out , someone was calling and calling she refused to pick. eventually turned off her phone. i later collected it and tuned it on...she had about 76 unread messages on Whatsapp. Phone was locked. I just gave her back...because she was getting angry i was holding her phone.

This made me wondering if that was how she turned off her phone when i keep calling. No calls returned but phone eventually says switched off. Excuse is always work and being tired.

Below was what i told her....becaue i couldn't take her games any longer...But i cant stop thinking of her still. I really like her....and i am almost regret blasting her. But i can't let feelings manipulate my normal sense of reasoning. she is a working class and should stop behaving like an hungry campus girl.

I mean while gather all the admirers and respond to whichever u please to at that time.... I find it strange, whats the gain?

But should i have been more patient?
I know the feeling. Just try and move on from the chic though it might be difficult at first but u seem like a nice guy so e no go hard to get another one. No let one worthless babe smoke cigarettes untop ur head o!

1 Like

Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by Obudupikin: 10:57pm On Jan 05, 2016
Mcslize:

Pls can we get in touch on PMs? You could be of help on one particular damsel forming hard to get. I inspired when I saw this your post. Help a Nigga out!

Sure.
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by pipolad(m): 12:30am On Jan 06, 2016
You got it!!!

Intrepid01:
Guy you have to wise up..........I met a lady around August last year in a bus, my car had an issue and had to follow bus. I was not even in the mood to chat, she started it all, admired my shirt and all that stuff. We got talking from there and she seemed nice & friendly. That was how all the rubbish started.........I asked to take her out, she agreed and said she preferred Ozone center. We went to ozone center, she insisted on eating before the movie ( note, I went to pick her from her house and she's been at home since morning). To my surprise, she did not eat the chicken on the rice and opted to take it home (mogbe!!).... She started behaving stupidly after that day...asking if I could drive her to her colleagues birthday at Oniru, I stylishly turned her down. The following week my fone's screen got damaged and I couldn't call or access my contact. This babe did not call me once for two weeks thruout the period my fone was bad.

I did not waste my time, I got the message CLEARLY and moved on. I saw her afterward and acted like have never seen her before. I could see the surprise on her face. Before you turn me to maga I will dump you bin.

It is so sad that Ladies have turned to be something else, even the working class ones.

I just dumped another one last week when I realized all she wanted was money and food whenever she comes around. This one stays with her parent but even if she's leaving my house at 10 pm she expects me to take her out and buy something for her. They are just gluttons.

My advice to you is this...never should you profess love or intention to date to any babe until you've been friends for sometime. Just stay as friends for a while, assess her and confirm if she likes you too before making your intention known
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by jeff1607(m): 5:10am On Jan 06, 2016
this is one of the reasons, I don't pity ladies that has passed the age of marriage,they know good guys but stil opt for the bad ones,later they will say men are wicked,

@op, if u can wait for when age has crippled all the advances she is getting from guys, by then she would be far from matured(in the head) just iron the gator,finish!!! #nuffsaid

2 Likes

Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by UjSizzle(f): 10:09am On Jan 06, 2016
GeneralShepherd:

What are your views? Is this somehow normal in Nigeria? Maybe I've lost touch with Nigeria and our way of life
No, it's not normal. It's not even normal for a human being material to act like the woman did.
I'm sorry you're plagued with people who give my gender a bad name. Hope you meet someone decent soonest.
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by Mynd44: 10:20am On Jan 06, 2016
UjSizzle:

No, it's not normal. It's not even normal for a human being material to act like the woman did.
I'm sorry you're plagued with people who give my gender a bad name. Hope you meet someone decent soonest.
But you and him can hook up na
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by UjSizzle(f): 10:26am On Jan 06, 2016
Mynd44:

But you and him can hook up na
But who said I'm decent kwanu? tongue
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by Mynd44: 11:05am On Jan 06, 2016
UjSizzle:

But who said I'm decent kwanu? tongue
I have the perfect reply for this but…… tongue
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by UjSizzle(f): 11:19am On Jan 06, 2016
Mynd44:

I have the perfect reply for this but…… tongue
But wetin? Lemme hear it angry
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by Mynd44: 12:00pm On Jan 06, 2016
UjSizzle:

But wetin? Lemme hear it angry
I will have to be drunk to say it.
We are derailing. Bye
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by UjSizzle(f): 12:47pm On Jan 06, 2016
Mynd44:

I will have to be drunk to say it.
We are derailing. Bye
*yimu* bye
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by Alezy(m): 2:28pm On Jan 06, 2016
PLANETMARS:
sorry for quoting the full episode. Please sir repeat after me, AM a big olodo,am a big olodo say it 10 times and then bath naked in d market for 7 days. That's d only way to be free from the stupidity u displayed to that girl.
Next time u see her, tell her u r sorry for everytin u said and then tell her u want to say something real bothering u in ur hrt.
Tell her to come close and bring her ear then say this slowly from the bottom of ur hrt "THUNDER FIRE YOU!!!!"
comment of the week
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by Mcslize: 9:30am On Jan 07, 2016
Obudupikin:

Sure.
all right...reply me wit ur whatsapp number frm ur mail box
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by bamid2: 11:40am On Jan 07, 2016
op you saw the hand writing on the wall but felt you stood a chance. Truth be told, you did not act like an alpha male. You were too available & needy. You can never force someone to love you. The fact is, the person that invests less in any relationship gains more. Women are like shadows, when you run away from them, they move towards you. Op, you have a car, a job, a crib and cash, but you are a beta male. You need to switch on .the No contact rule for a month. Reboot and start dating other beautiful women.Go OUT.not to the club but to book clubs, art exhibitions and the movies where you will meet high quality beautiful sapiosexual ladies. Op, you made a mistake by showing her too quickly that you can 'die' for her. Women are emotional beings.They act on impulse not logic. Op,leave the damsel, the fault is all yours.You allowed her to take advantage of you. Rule No.1: Act like you dont care
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by Bsmiles49(f): 9:55pm On Jan 07, 2016
Intrepid01:
Gu

My advice to you is this...never should you profess love or intention to date to any babe until you've been friends for sometime. Just stay as friends for a while, assess her and confirm if she likes you too before making your intention known
When you tell some guys lets be friends for a while so dat we can get to know each other, they walk away. But the reasonable ones want to know you first
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:10pm On Jan 08, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Sb is asking u to send an apology text... Pls, do no such thing. U simply told her the hard truth. Allow her steam!

Stop allowing urself to be strung along for selfish purposes. That girl's got so many toasters and she's decided to entertain all of them. A decent girl shouldn't do that. Just let her be. U'll get over the feelings with time. It's not as though u have any real bond with her, anyway. There's nothing connecting both of u.

She stays in ur estate, yeah? From henceforth, act as though u don't know her. @24 she's this silly. Let's just hope she's already onto a serious relationship and her bf/fiancé doesn't know about her silly games.
That's my girl,you don't dissapoint whenever I read ur posts
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 08, 2016
HIGHESTPOPORI:
That's my girl,you don't dissapoint whenever I read ur posts

Aww.. Thanks. cheesy
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by Unlimited22: 12:02am On Jan 09, 2016
PLANETMARS:
sorry for quoting the full episode. Please sir repeat after me, AM a big olodo,am a big olodo say it 10 times and then bath naked in d market for 7 days. That's d only way to be free from the stupidity u displayed to that girl.
Next time u see her, tell her u r sorry for everytin u said and then tell her u want to say something real bothering u in ur hrt.
Tell her to come close and bring her ear then say this slowly from the bottom of ur hrt "THUNDER FIRE YOU!!!!"
U definitely gat me vote 4 comment of d century!!!

1 Like

Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by EmmyDe25(m): 9:01am On Jan 09, 2016
MrLP:

you can not love 10 billion girls. There may be 1 triillion girls.....it will still take u time to love just 1
BS!!!
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by EmmyDe25(m): 9:20am On Jan 09, 2016
prince088:
dont mind them. see them blasting the OP.
he still tried by sending her such a message. The babe will still think about it even if she blanks the OP for life. 66 messages on what's app? means she keeps gathering dem guys. so babes though
Well, dont be quick to judge. 66 messages might not necessarily mean she's gathering 'em guys. I have over 600 unread messages on whatsapp but it has nothing to do with gathering girls. I reply messages i feel are important and ignore the ones i can always reply much later. Doesn't mean i have an army of babes. But the ni66a ought to have sensed that the lady isn't at all into him. I dont even have such patience....If we exchange numbers and i call afterward...Thank your star.
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by EmmyDe25(m): 9:29am On Jan 09, 2016
Mcslize:

Pls can we get in touch on PMs? You could be of help on one particular damsel forming hard to get. I inspired when I saw this your post. Help a Nigga out!
Bro, go make money. Thats d only lang these babes understand. No need looking for a manual. The book to nicking or understanding babes doesnt even exist.

1 Like

Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by EmmyDe25(m): 9:37am On Jan 09, 2016
MrLP:
i am a normal average Nigerian and i am far from ugly. this babe have not said yes hence anything i do or choose to do is my business....she wasnt forcing me. i have seen guy go tru much more stress and later have the babe to their full control. if we were "dating"i would have understood most of what the guys are spilling here. this is not about maga...what have i spent? It's normal for babes tk be difficult at first....
i sent that message to her when my level of patience expired. that message was too see her reactions. she is still childish with her acts...i really liked her so i have to cope to a fault with her childishness. afterall im the one after her. thanks bro
Bro, the ni66a's point is, if a babe likes you....in this day and age. She doesnt need to form hard to get. From the first or second week of meeting you should be able to sense it. You dont need to go overboard just to show a lady how much you care. If she likes you, you don't need to be an impressionist for you guys to happen.
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by EmmyDe25(m): 9:45am On Jan 09, 2016
oglalasioux:
You are not goofy, boy. You only tried to date a lady with the brain of a child. Try and reconcile with her if you want to add babysitting to your current job.
LOL...Ni66a..Stopeeet grin grin
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by akinjosh(m): 11:11pm On Jan 09, 2016
UjSizzle:

With all these long "stories that touch the heart" MrLP will have definitely seen plenty nairaland babes...
UjSizzle how far?
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by UjSizzle(f): 11:00am On Jan 11, 2016
akinjosh:

With all these long "stories that touch the heart" MrLP will have definitely seen plenty nairaland babes...
UjSizzle how far?
Body dey inside cloth my dear
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by akinjosh(m): 2:36pm On Jan 11, 2016
UjSizzle:

Body dey inside cloth my dear

Correct...
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by aadejesu: 4:44pm On Jan 11, 2016
cruzita:
some people will say that he is stupid for chasing a particular girl when there are millions of dem out dia ,the guy is in love and once u are in love ,u can do the stupidest of thing to win her heart and please her.but the girl should not take the guy for granted because he might be the one for her

see hin brother dey tok, dont worry, you too would come and write your story for us soon hmmmm
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 11, 2016
ozeepresh:
grin OK lemme nw talk.....honey there's a big diff between love and stupidity..... obviously u've been acting stupidly.... buh no qualms....my church is having a program next week, theme :"KARISHIKA FALL AND DIE O"..come and be delivered
grin grin grin Lmao
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by arinolaa(f): 11:36pm On Jun 04, 2016
She has a guy that likes her and she is forming Beyonce, cant touch this. Poster, I don't blame you for sending the message.
Re: Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. by arinolaa(f): 11:40pm On Jun 04, 2016
Eleniyan15:
MrLP

Broda you aff bleep up
apologize too her first... then start from the beginning
friend package ni oooooooo bfor you try one more time... you sef talk am 75 unread messages it shows that a lot of guys have not even upgrade when it comes too wooing Ladies

I feel you don't got a lot forget about the cash stuff
The issue here is that you have invested in this lady Buh she's not ready too invest back .

THE GAME by Neil Strauss ( this book will broadened
your mind set)
If you read this fvking book trust me your life would change....
just read the book sha if you love her and if she dey do strong head bleep her and gerrout
we go drop anoda book for you too read then you become a beast,lol ( Art of seduction)

Team

#FMAC( Find Meet Attract Close)

IF YOU REALLY READ THIA BOOK MEHN YOU WILL COME BACK TO SHARE TESTIMONY
I SWEAR YOU CAN TRY THIS THREAD

www.nairaland.com/1553594/improve-dating-game-here-see/66

it will help you all those girl no too worth hyping

xxxtedyxxx

jmaxjohn

vizier007

let help a Broda ooooo

I wouldn't suggest these books because even the guys that started all these cult like books are both in committed relationships (Neil is married, Robert courting) and have seen the light. Most especially Neil. Anyways, Read "The Truth". Plus these books can be detrimental to your future in more ways than you think. It's dangerous game.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel / #DjangoDance: Endowed Lady Dances & Twerks On The Road / This Lady Has Been Wearing Her Pants For 6 Days And Thinks It's Cool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.