Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,389 members, 7,819,396 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? (14774 Views)

Guys, If You Got This Kind Of Babe, Would You Cheat On Her? Photo / 5 Things That Are Hurting Your Partner And Killing Your Relationship. / When A Man Says I Would Rather Cheat On You Than Leave You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by scentmarlc(m): 7:00am On Jan 09, 2016

Goodmorning.People.wink

I guess this is my first Two-fold poser for the year, right? . Few days ago, we did well to analyze and dissect appropriately the topic WHICH IS MORE TOLERABLE IN A RELATIONSHIP: Body Odour or Mouth Odour . There were arguements, theories and counter theories on the thread, which is a good sign that we are all learning. So special thanks to @estharfabian @emusmith @misspicy @ronald4lif @lalasticlala for shedding more light on the issue.

Today, we'll be talking, discussing, analyzing, debating a very sensitive Two-fold arguement.

[size=15pt] WOULD YOU PREFER TO MASTURBATE THAN CHEAT ON YOUR PARTNER ?[/size]

OR

[size=15pt] WOULD YOU PREFER TO CHEAT ON YOUR PARTNER THAN MASTURBATE ?[/size]

Rules of Engagement:

1. Endaevour to Introduce Yourself

2. From what standpoint (s) (religion, moral, or personal choice) you will like to base your arguement

3. Be magmanimous enough to state your references if need necessary

4. Feel free to respond to a direct question posed at you

5. Abhor from use of foul languages

6. Present your arguement in the very best possible way. You never know who might be viewing. smiley cheesy

So ladies and Gentlemen, I hereby declare the floor opened !

SOURCE : https://scentmarlc./2016/01/09/would-you-rather-cheat-on-your-partner-than-masturbate-part-1/

Cc: lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by amtaken(f): 7:09am On Jan 09, 2016
Topic ko Tropicana ni.
Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by scentmarlc(m): 7:10am On Jan 09, 2016
I have the singular honour to call up stage my fellow Honourable Nairalanders from Romance Upper Legislative House cheesy cheesy

Cc:
@emusmith @estharfabian @ronald4lif @pwetychyka
@misspicy @kinglekan @king01 @aminat508 @omotayor123 @tonyebarcanista @toks2008 @tosyne2much @wristbangle @midolian @montezz @twaci @tohpahz @twaci @iamlegend1 @sexyceline @mrsphyno
@fynestboi @naijaboi @cherlene @iamlegend1 @ipledge10 @Mrcork @pretyvhickie @onstelly @monalisa1895 @ishilove
@acca @erukumakanaki @kingtom @ask4bigneyo @oyind17 @omavik @adeh39 @fratermathy @prettythicksme

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by scentmarlc(m): 7:14am On Jan 09, 2016
amtaken:
Topic ko Tropicana ni.

Duly Noted.

Lalasticlala kindly do justice to the thread. Thanks wink

Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by Nobody: 7:23am On Jan 09, 2016
Kedu ka imere smiley I'm Adanna biracial Igbo.

I would rather Masturbate than cheat on my partner. My reasons being I have never been the type to cheat. I don't have the heart for it, plus I'm not a very good liar, my eyes betray me angry lol.

Can't really say if it a religious aspect, why I'm the way I am, don't go to church. Think it has to do with my upbringing by my grandmother..

She always said if you sleep around you will get a reputation as an ashewo. Also get called easy, a girl that can't close her legs smells like fish down there lol.

So yeah partly my grandma influence from childhood and my own personal choices n character.

I can't bed one man than another at the same time, my conscience would feel hella guilty.

But that just me sha, at least with masturbation I'm just touching myself n well? I love me die.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by Nobody: 7:24am On Jan 09, 2016
I wud prefer to masturbate than to cheat on my partner...I can even show him while his watching me wink

2 Likes

Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by alabikunlekam(m): 7:25am On Jan 09, 2016
KashyBaby:
I wud prefer to masturbate than to cheat on my partner...I can even show him while his watching me wink

that's funny of you
Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by Nobody: 7:27am On Jan 09, 2016
alabikunlekam:
that's funny of you

grin spreading the thoughts boo... wink
Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by alabikunlekam(m): 7:27am On Jan 09, 2016
Adanna28:

I would rather Masturbate than cheat on my partner. My reasons being I have never been the type to cheat. I don't have the heart for it, plus I'm not a very good liar, my eyes betray me angry lol.

Can't really say if it a religious aspect, why I'm the way I am, don't go to church. Think it has to do with my upbringing by my grandmother..

She always said if you sleep around you will get a reputation as an ashewo. Also get called easy, a girl that can't close her legs smells like fish down there lol.

So yeah partly my grandma influence from childhood and my own personal choices n character.

I can't bed one man than another at the same time, my conscience would feel hella guilty.

But that just me sha, at least with masturbation I'm just touching myself n well? I love me die.
you sound so great with this and how I wish many woman are like this...so inspire

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by Nobody: 7:40am On Jan 09, 2016
alabikunlekam:
you sound so great with this and how I wish many woman are like this...so inspire

Thank you dear smiley the way I look at it is, if I wanted to cheat I wouldn't get myself involved with someone on a relationship level.

If there was any inclination on my end or feelings to cheat, I would break up n choose to be single. That way I can play around or whatever n do that without my conscience feeling guilty, and without hurting the person I'm involved with.

I do put alot of thought into my choices and the actions that follow.

3 Likes

Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by scentmarlc(m): 7:41am On Jan 09, 2016
Adanna28:

What an Opener cheesy

Adanna I guess I have to induct to the upper legislative house ASAP cheesy

Thanks for sharing dear !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by Nobody: 7:42am On Jan 09, 2016
Cheating is worse than masturbation...
Some crazyass relationships are in full support of masturbation
Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by niggi4life(m): 7:42am On Jan 09, 2016
* in Patience Jonathan's voice; I rather kill myself than commit suicide. Meaning, I will rather masturbate than cheat on my beloved partner

1 Like

Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by iceberylin(m): 7:42am On Jan 09, 2016
No introduction...(I wont get paid)

I wont masturbate when I have a nice pus sy to cheat with..

4 Likes

Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by scentmarlc(m): 7:45am On Jan 09, 2016
KashyBaby:

Uhmmm kashybaby, thanks for stopping by.

Let's hope you e-boo's won't come for your head on this grin

Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by scentmarlc(m): 7:46am On Jan 09, 2016
Sept20:
Cheating is worse than masturbation...
Some crazyass relationships are in full support of masturbation
You mind elucidating more?
Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by scentmarlc(m): 7:47am On Jan 09, 2016
iceberylin:
No introduction...(I wont get paid)

I wont masturbate when I have a nice pus sy to cheat with..

UhmmmmmmmmmmmMmmm cheesy cheesy
Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by Crysallis(m): 7:47am On Jan 09, 2016
The Bible says that fornication (or adultry) is a sin against God and our body. (I Corinthians 6:18)

Masturbation is a desire of the flesh and it is not right in the sight of God. According to 1 Corinthians 10:13, no temptation has overtaken us that is not common to man; God is faithful and will not let us be tempted beyond our ability and that God will always provide a way of escape that we might be able to endure the temptation.

1 Peter 2:11 clearly warns us against the passions of the flesh.

So dear OP, Juxtaposing two wrongs while providing a choice between them does not make indulging in one seem right.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by scentmarlc(m): 7:48am On Jan 09, 2016
niggi4life:
* in Patience Jonathan's voice; I rather kill myself than commit suicide. Meaning, I will rather masturbate than cheat on my beloved partner

Very funny cheesy
Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by Nobody: 7:50am On Jan 09, 2016
scentmarlc:

What an Opener cheesy

Adanna I guess I have to induct to the upper legislative house ASAP cheesy

Thanks for sharing dear !

My pleasure! cheesy
Nice to meet you dear smiley
Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by scentmarlc(m): 7:50am On Jan 09, 2016
Crysallis:
The Bible says that fornication (or adultry) is a sin against God and our body. (I Corinthians 6:18)

Masturbation is a desire of the flesh and it is not right in the sight of God. According to 1 Corinthians 10:13, no temptation has overtaken us that is not common to man; God is faithful and will not let us be tempted beyond our ability and that God will always provide a way of escape that we might be able to endure the temptation.

1 Peter 2:11 clearly warns us against the passions of the flesh.

So dear OP, Juxtaposing two wrongs while providing a choice between them does not make indulging in one seem right.

Well said sire.

I assume you are talking from a biblical standpoint ?

Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 09, 2016
Na cheat all of them be abeg
Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by alabikunlekam(m): 7:56am On Jan 09, 2016
Adanna28:

Thank you dear smiley the way I look at it is, if I wanted to cheat I wouldn't get myself involved with someone on a relationship level.

If there was any inclination on my end or feelings to cheat, I would break up n choose to be single. That way I can play around or whatever n do that without my conscience feeling guilty, and without hurting the person I'm involved with.

I do put alot of thought into my choices and the actions that follow.
adanna I like your words...I appreciate
people who inspire me. Every creative person needs feedback, whether
it’s good or bad, keep it up and a woman like you must always be appreciate by her man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 09, 2016
scentmarlc:

Uhmmm kashybaby, thanks for stopping by.

Let's hope you e-boo's won't come for your head on this grin

E-boos? grin Lol...don't worry they are virgins, they don't like the idea

jk
Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by misspicy(f): 8:01am On Jan 09, 2016
My Name is Spicy,like I always say everyone know me as Spicy,am not an unknown entity around here

am talking from the moral point of view,am too sinful to talk from the religious aspect cheesy

on a scale of preference
I will rather masturbate than cheat on my partner. why? because I am an emotional being,been a woman,I find it hard to engage in frivolous activities,so I tend to take my time before engaging in such affairs,due to the fact that am a calculated person.

this is why I encourage people planing to go into a relationship,whether long term or marriage to engage with someone they are comfortable(physically,financially,morally) with and share same views with, so that they will not be tempted by someone perceived to be better than their partner(the basis for most female cheats)

my humble submission Mr Scentmarlc smileysmileysmiley
Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by bqlekan(m): 8:04am On Jan 09, 2016
I'm Lekan, just another ordinary human...
well, being a Muslim, I'd rather cheat than masturbate, my religion frowns at masturbation. religion doesn't support cheating either, but it does support polygamy. ( I'm willing to do something against my will other than against God's will)

scentmarlc:

Baba shook mouth naa grin

I just did

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by IamLEGEND1: 8:09am On Jan 09, 2016
Watzup Y'all,

my name is Legend, just ur everyday nomadic Fulani guy.
From a cultural/social/psychological point of view, masturbàtion is way better than cheating.
You don't have to lay out a meticulous plan on how to go about masturbàting without ur partner knowing like you would if u were cheating.
which automatically makes it more efficient than cheating.

+ It's always available(you know wuh'm sayin' cheesy) unlike the hoe you be banging on the side.

Religiously,it's slightly more complicated- depending if you consider masturbàtion to be a sin or not (personally,i'm undecided).Either way,you still don't run the risk of contracting a fatal STD through masturbàtion unlike an affair: due to ur probable obliviousness to any medical condition of ur said side-hoe.

So yeah, I'll much rather masturbàte to a Jada fire video than cheat on a partner......no one deserves that.

1 Like

Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by Lobolintin(m): 8:13am On Jan 09, 2016
Adanna28:

Story story sotryyyyyy
Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by Lobolintin(m): 8:16am On Jan 09, 2016
Am Chief Lobolintin by name
A traditionalist
And hybrid.Igbo -Yoruba

Cheating is way out of it, and masturbatioj is demonic in all point of view, better still, endure and wait for him,...masturbatioj can create atmosphere for cheating, that's what have been hearing from ladies sha...

Cheating is now a hit back to back, from admiring, to hanging out,and kissing to 4cking, and masturbtiom with Aboliki or Chinese Balm. Ti take over.. All naj back to back

Drops mic, and storms out...
Iyalaya masturbation ati cheating....... When I get fresh pussiew for nairaland

Gerout of hia

1 Like

Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by bukas15(m): 8:19am On Jan 09, 2016
stupidity:
this stupidity get sense wel. all of dem na cheat
Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by cruzita(f): 8:20am On Jan 09, 2016
I will do none cos I won't let my loins control me.im the boss I will control it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by Lobolintin(m): 8:22am On Jan 09, 2016
stupidity:

I be wan give you work,but this ur moniker and ur update naj die

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys Always Be Careful!! A Moral Lesson!!! (pictures ) / An Open Letter To Nigerian Girls And Ladies / This Is Why Women Moan During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.