Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? (14760 Views)

Guys, If You Got This Kind Of Babe, Would You Cheat On Her? Photo / 5 Things That Are Hurting Your Partner And Killing Your Relationship. / When A Man Says I Would Rather Cheat On You Than Leave You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by danbrowndmf(m): 7:06pm On Jan 09, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Lol sister Mary was obviously an oldie. wink
you obviously threading in sister mary's part now.cheesy

you back?
Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 09, 2016
Let me type slow so you can understand tongue

KingTom:
KingTom:

Babe you actually seem happier these days you're everywhere just like it was when I first met you. That's nice grin grin

( ) <-------- this now makes sense.

embarassed fank you da'ling grin

[size=18pt] @Topic:I would dump him and find a man. I can play with me when I'm single. Nonsense[/size]
Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by iceberylin(m): 7:17pm On Jan 09, 2016
MrsPhyno:
I go by Phyno's wife & I'm Iceberylin 's namesake.

I'm a Christian so masturbation is frowned upon and cheating unacceptable in my religion. I personally find masturbation as somewhat repulsive and degrading. However, it's definitely better, or shall I say "less worse" than cheating.
"Thou shall not commit adultery" was even mentioned in the 10 Commandments, while there's nothing about masturbation.

The intro tho ...
Thought you were gona be like.

"I'm phyno's wife and Iceberylin's cheating partner..
Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by iceberylin(m): 7:20pm On Jan 09, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Watzup Y'all,

my name is Legend, just ur everyday nomadic Fulani guy.
From a cultural/social/psychological point of view, masturbàtion is way better than cheating.
You don't have to lay out a meticulous plan on how to go about masturbàting without ur partner knowing like you would if u were cheating.
which automatically makes it more efficient than cheating.

+ It's always available(you know wuh'm sayin' cheesy) unlike the hoe you be banging on the side.

Religiously,it's slightly more complicated- depending if you consider masturbàtion to be a sin or not (personally,i'm undecided).Either way,you still don't run the risk of contracting a fatal STD through masturbàtion unlike an affair: due to ur probable obliviousness to any medical condition of ur said side-hoe.

So yeah, I'll much rather masturbàte to a Jada fire video than cheat on a partner......no one deserves that.

Bro..i find this ya dick naming amusing...
Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 09, 2016
iceberylin:

The intro tho ...
Thought you were gona be like.

"I'm phyno's wife and Iceberylin's cheating partner..
Lol don't confuse the populace. I no sabi cheat grin
Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by iceberylin(m): 7:25pm On Jan 09, 2016
MrsPhyno:

Lol don't confuse the populace. I no sabi cheat grin

Good for Phyno...
Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by KingTom(m): 7:37pm On Jan 09, 2016
scentmarlc:

What more can I say ......... Dr Kingtom is here cheesy

Quite comical of you .

Was hoping you would surface from a medical angle...

I did
Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by KingTom(m): 7:38pm On Jan 09, 2016
Nubian113:

( ) <-------- this now makes sense.

embarassed fank you da'ling grin

[size=1pt] I would dump him and find a man. I can play with me when I'm single. Nonsense[/size]
Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by IamLEGEND1: 7:52pm On Jan 09, 2016
iceberylin:
Bro..i find this ya díck naming amusing...
The thing has been my most trusted ally for years, bruh! The least I could do was make the guy his own entity.
Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by iceberylin(m): 8:21pm On Jan 09, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
The thing has been my most trusted ally for years, bruh!
The least I could do was make the guy his own entity.

Keep up the good work..
While I spy on ya signature.. wink
Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by IamLEGEND1: 8:28pm On Jan 09, 2016
iceberylin:
Keep up the good work.. While I spy on ya signature.. wink

Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 09, 2016
danbrowndmf:
you obviously threading in sister mary's part now.cheesy

you back?
Lol yea..
Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by danbrowndmf(m): 8:47pm On Jan 09, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Lol yea..
upload a new DP let a brother feed his eyes.cheesy

sheck.
Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 09, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Well, maybe it's the way I'm wired. Masturbation isn't worth it for me.

Féllatio? Well, you're on your own on this. lipsrsealed grin

using evasion tactics right?

don't worry, I'll get you next time. grin
Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by firstking01(m): 9:01pm On Jan 09, 2016
KashyBaby:

Lol...curiosity kills the cat grin
i'm all ears??
Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by debque(m): 9:10pm On Jan 09, 2016
OK lemme say mine even thou I no popular....even though masturbation is like a 60/40 good n bad thing, I still prefer it to cheating because someone like me being an emotional being and a very bad liar, I won't get to tell you before you find out I cheated and when one is caught, it spells DOOM to ones relationship already, so why risk my precious relationship when I can masturbate when d konji has taken over....I cannot come and go and kill myself ojare
Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by scentmarlc(m): 9:13pm On Jan 09, 2016
Crysallis:

Yes sir
Thank you then.
Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by scentmarlc(m): 9:19pm On Jan 09, 2016
PinkBarbie:
To pick one?
I'm in-between the fence. gringrin

Funny you sha cheesy cheesy

Thanks dear, for contributing
Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by scentmarlc(m): 9:25pm On Jan 09, 2016
shegxi:
lol.....i hope i never face such dilemma
but wat i mean is i can tell u anything now just for saying sake but when truly faced with such situation, i do something else entirely. one can never rili tell bro.

True bro. Well said
Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by scentmarlc(m): 9:35pm On Jan 09, 2016
Neyoor:
From the Neyooric perspective and school of thought.

Both are sinful, as the both major religions frown at it, but the truth is that the later is still far better and preferable to the former.

Come to think of it. When you cheat, you committed a sin called adultery and you are liable to face the following:

1. If not caught you can:

Get infected with STD's

Unwanted pregnancy

Troubled mind.

Guilt

And on the other hand, if you are caught

You can have a broken home

You might be stigmatized.

Well, when you masturbate. There is 80percent possibility that you might not be caught leaving you to face the only problem of feeling guilty.

Hmmmmmmm....... What more can I say?

We'll crafted boss
Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by scentmarlc(m): 9:43pm On Jan 09, 2016
agarawu23:
Even those with 4-5 bf/gf will they u they can never cheat undecided

Nlders preaching what they don't practice since 2005 sad

Lols grin

1 Like

Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by scentmarlc(m): 9:45pm On Jan 09, 2016
Amberon:
I'm with you on this. People just don't understand how bad masturbation is. Cheating is also very bad. But religiously, masturbation is way worse (my opinion tho) because whenever someone masturbates they invite spirit husbands/wives into their lives.

Ive never cheated but if I have to choose, then I'd pick cheating.

Like seriously? wink
Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by scentmarlc(m): 9:53pm On Jan 09, 2016
Margauxluv:
Dis question dikwa veri risky Op U mean phuvking....ma self (masturbate) Or phuvking another dude..?(cheat)

Dis thread was a HIT, back to back
Brb lemme ask him which 1 he do prefer.

Funny you babe.

Am eager to know what option he picks oooo.
Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by scentmarlc(m): 9:56pm On Jan 09, 2016
MrsPhyno:
I go by Phyno's wife & I'm Iceberylin 's namesake.

I'm a Christian so masturbation is frowned upon and cheating unacceptable in my religion. I personally find masturbation as somewhat repulsive and degrading. However, it's definitely better, or shall I say "less worse" than cheating.
"Thou shall not commit adultery" was even mentioned in the 10 Commandments, while there's nothing about masturbation.

I get the logic mrsphyno . Thumbs up wink
Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by ronald4lif(m): 10:01pm On Jan 09, 2016
This should be obvious and pellucid. Masturbation it is. No drama, no risk of std and no commitment to the side chick.
Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by scentmarlc(m): 10:06pm On Jan 09, 2016
debque:
OK lemme say mine even thou I no popular....even though masturbation is like a 60/40 good n bad thing, I still prefer it to cheating because someone like me being an emotional being and a very bad liar, I won't get to tell you before you find out I cheated and when one is caught, it spells DOOM to ones relationship already, so why risk my precious relationship when I can masturbate when d konji has taken over....I cannot come and go and kill myself ojare

Lols, very funny grin

Thank You Guyz, that sums it up for today.

Deep Appreciation to everyone for their contribution.

On Nairaland, we get to have fun, make fun and live fun.

But then we should also strive to learn from others opinnion on a particular subject. God alone knows all things.

Thank You.

Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by Margauxluv(f): 11:47pm On Jan 09, 2016
scentmarlc:

Funny you babe.

Am eager to know what option he picks oooo.

Lol he said None lipsrsealed
Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 10, 2016
danbrowndmf:
upload a new DP let a brother feed his eyes.cheesy

sheck.
Lol good morning. smiley
I uploaded a new one yesterday na.
Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 10, 2016
darkenedrebel:

using evasion tactics right?

don't worry, I'll get you next time. grin
tongue
Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by danbrowndmf(m): 9:25am On Jan 10, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Lol good morning. smiley
I uploaded a new one yesterday na.
morning. How was ur night? No church today?.

Seen @DP..see as u fine like foreign witch.cheesy

check ur mail.sad
Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 10, 2016
I'd rather mastürbate than cheat. This is a no-brainer.

Masturbátion isn't equivalent to cheating in any sense & form.

1 Like

Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 10, 2016
danbrowndmf:
morning. How was ur night? No church today?.

Seen @DP..see as u fine like foreign witch.cheesy

check ur mail.sad
Foreign angel you mean? undecided

Will check now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) / What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age / Man Sells Kidney To Buy Engagement-Ring, Gets Dumped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.