Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,231 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? (14783 Views)

Guys, If You Got This Kind Of Babe, Would You Cheat On Her? Photo / 5 Things That Are Hurting Your Partner And Killing Your Relationship. / When A Man Says I Would Rather Cheat On You Than Leave You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by stonepapa(m): 1:43pm On Jan 09, 2016
masturbation goes together with cheating...cos some one will masturbate while thinking about another gal or boy..which is not us bf or gf..
Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by scentmarlc(m): 1:43pm On Jan 09, 2016
Cherlene:

Good morning

I love your COMMENT.

Cherlene

I bet you do!

Am hoping you expantiate more on your own perspective.

1 Like

Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by scentmarlc(m): 1:46pm On Jan 09, 2016
darkenedrebel:
the answer is obvious...
Ironically the obvious is not obvious grin grin

Do well to drive home your 'obvious' points with more epistle cheesy cheesy

You better pass naa cheesy
Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by scentmarlc(m): 1:49pm On Jan 09, 2016
iAmCharis:
Nice comments.
Iceberylin, you'll do well to tell us why you prefer cheating on your partner to masturbation.

Why is everyone saying they'd rather masturbate? More counter opinions please.

You read my mind

1 Like

Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by KingTom(m): 1:52pm On Jan 09, 2016
My name is Tom, a catholic. My religion actually frowns at both but to be honest I'd rather masturbate than cheat, adultery in any religion is frowed upon. A little fun with vaseline and my bed won't hurt anyone. grin
Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by scentmarlc(m): 1:54pm On Jan 09, 2016
Estharfabian:
Scentmarlc, Did U really Believe/Welcome the thought that Someone in His/her right Mind would rather Admit They preferred cheating to Masturbating?shocked

The Moral Answer is way Obvious....

.... In that case, should we say sanctity has been lost in the house of the lord?

Taking Sodom & Gomorah as a case study
Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 09, 2016
KingTom:
My name is Tom, a catholic. My religion actually frowns at both but to be honest I'd rather masturbate than cheat, adultery in any religion is frowed upon. A little fun with vaseline and my bed won't hurt anyone. grin

*Everyone* "Hello Tom" grin

What is this masturbaterz anonymous angry
Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by scentmarlc(m): 1:56pm On Jan 09, 2016
adepeter26:
Both are same but with different level of severity & complications

Someone is sitting on the fence
Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by scentmarlc(m): 2:05pm On Jan 09, 2016
PinkBarbie:
My name is Barbara. I wouldn't do any. If I ever have a reason to cheat on my man, I'd rather talk it out with him, make him understand my needs. If he doesn't change and it's something I can't control, I'll break up and go get it.

On a second thought, how long will one keep breaking up just so you could satisfy your sexual needs? I think this is where maturity comes to play. I'd rather make him understand my plight and he'll try his best to adjust because he loves me. kiss

I see masturbation as a sin against your own body. It's total disrespect to your own self and your partner.

...............So?
Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by scentmarlc(m): 2:09pm On Jan 09, 2016
ghostmist:
^^ @ the bolded...is it like there is somewhere they manufacture this crap that you guys keep coming up with every time?

why not "kukuma" tell us to stop eating and breathing cos' they are all desires of the flesh??

Hmmmmm, little below the belt .

Let's have your submission, yours gaanngan cheesy

Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 09, 2016
scentmarlc:

scentmarlc:

the answer is as clear as a bell - Mastubation, that's if you truly respect the sanctity of marriage/relationship.

it is not off the wall, neither is it harmful(except maybe for Peyronie's disease), and it's only considered abnormal when it inhibits partner-oriented behavior, or is done in public, like the story of that ninja that was caught jèrking off in his vehicle 2 weeks ago..

cheating on the other hand leaves you vulnerable to STDs.

using logic(not religion), which one do you think has lesser collateral damage?

1 Like

Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by KingTom(m): 2:14pm On Jan 09, 2016
Nubian113:

*Everyone* "Hello Tom" grin

What is this masturbaterz anonymous angry
Babe you actually seem happier these days you're everywhere just like it was when I first met you. That's nice grin grin
Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by scentmarlc(m): 2:15pm On Jan 09, 2016
Lordprez:
Well I'm prez.... new here buh then not so new

From a personal opinion, I'd rather masturbate, not because I'm being moral or any of that sh!t buh becus I feel it would annoy my babe/spouse/partner the least

its me wanking my Joystick against me sticking it into some other chick's pvssy... I'm sure she'd prefer the former, that's what relationship are all about, annoying your partner the leastgrin

#MyOpinion

....Out of this world.

Oga dis ur thinking naa ______________________ grin

Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by danbrowndmf(m): 2:16pm On Jan 09, 2016
naijaboiy:

Ashawo kobo kobo grin
something wey i learn from yougrin
Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by scentmarlc(m): 2:18pm On Jan 09, 2016
ademoladeji:
I'm Ayo....

Masturbation: is giving yourself pleasure by yourself

Cheating: is giving yourself pleasure by opposite/same sex while in commitment with another person.

One thing is certain- ADDICTION.

Addiction a state characterized by compulsive
engagement in rewarding stimuli despite adverse
consequences... This is very hard to curb n would take both spiritual (if possible) and psychological power to stop.

Of the two above, Masturbation is very addictive and could destroy a relationship beyond repair more than cheating.

I'm not advocating for people to engage in cheating (as it's a sin), but cheating could be stopped and controlled easily than Masturbation.

Religiously, both are sins and should be avoided but if I was faced with the option of picking one, I would vote for CHEATING.

#TeamCheater

Whaooooooooooooooooow....................

Nice one deji.

Glad to have you back

1 Like

Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by scentmarlc(m): 2:20pm On Jan 09, 2016
donnffd:
First of all, I see alot of hypocrites in the house... Many are saying they can't do anyone...hilarious

I don't know where Africans get the idea that mastubation is such an evil thing that it should be compared with cheating! To me, that's a poor mentality.

This question is a no brainer...

So you mean ......?
Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by scentmarlc(m): 2:23pm On Jan 09, 2016
stonepapa:
masturbation goes together with cheating...cos some one will masturbate while thinking about another gal or boy..which is not us bf or gf..

My very first confusion cheesy cheesy

Is masturbation also cheating?
Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by scentmarlc(m): 2:26pm On Jan 09, 2016
KingTom:

What more can I say ......... Dr Kingtom is here cheesy

Quite comical of you .

Was hoping you would surface from a medical angle...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by scentmarlc(m): 2:29pm On Jan 09, 2016
darkenedrebel:

the answer is as clear as a bell - Mastubation, that's if you truly respect the sanctity of marriage/relationship.

it is not off the wall, neither is it harmful(except maybe for Peyronie's disease), and it's only considered abnormal when it inhibits partner-oriented behavior, or is done in public, like the story of that ninja that was caught jèrking off in his vehicle 2 weeks ago..

cheating on the other hand leaves you vulnerable to STDs.

using logic(not religion), which one do you think has lesser collateral damage?

As the moderator of this Open Debate, I'd rather not be on the 'spot' cheesy

Thanks for expantiating further !

Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by shegxi(m): 2:32pm On Jan 09, 2016
stonepapa:
this submission is so not true......u can infact masturbate while thinking about ur man or woman......
but to answer d op, when i get to dat pont, i will know wat to do grin grin grin
Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by naijaboiy: 2:32pm On Jan 09, 2016
danbrowndmf:
something wey i learn from yougrin
But you don dey become boss for the matter. grin
Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by ademoladeji(m): 2:37pm On Jan 09, 2016
scentmarlc:

Whaooooooooooooooooow....................

Nice one deji.

Glad to have you back

Thanks Baba mi.
Longtime... Howdy?
Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 09, 2016
scentmarlc:

Someone is sitting on the fence
Who is the someone cool
Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by scentmarlc(m): 2:40pm On Jan 09, 2016
shegxi:
this submission is so not true......u can infact masturbate while thinking about ur man or woman......
but to answer d op, when i get to dat pont, i will know wat to do grin grin grin

,,,,, and when is it likely you get to 'that' point cheesy
Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by danbrowndmf(m): 2:41pm On Jan 09, 2016
naijaboiy:

But you don dey become boss for the matter. grin
lols. Baba..anyhow wizkid big na banky be im oga anyday anytime... U be boss/bus na taxi i be...grin
Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by scentmarlc(m): 2:42pm On Jan 09, 2016
ademoladeji:

Thanks Baba mi.
Longtime... Howdy?

Am very fine ooooo, Every appearance I made was a hit, Back to back, From Romance to politics to Celebrities, Originality ti take over, Iyalaya anybody

grin grin grin
Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by scentmarlc(m): 2:44pm On Jan 09, 2016
adepeter26:
Who is the someone cool

You ofcourse grin
Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by ademoladeji(m): 2:47pm On Jan 09, 2016
scentmarlc:

Am very fine ooooo, Every appearance I made was a hit, Back to back, From Romance to politics to Celebrities, Originality ti take over, Iyalaya anybody

grin grin grin

Na why you be Unstoppable!!!
Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by shegxi(m): 2:48pm On Jan 09, 2016
scentmarlc:

,,,,, and when is it likely you get to 'that' point cheesy
lol.....i hope i never face such dilemma
but wat i mean is i can tell u anything now just for saying sake but when truly faced with such situation, i do something else entirely. one can never rili tell bro.
Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 09, 2016
scentmarlc:

You ofcourse grin
Joor oo. Am not. Like i said, both are bad, its d severity dat matters.
Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 09, 2016
danbrowndmf:
mummy i have found a wife .cheesy

sheck mail.cheesy
Lol wife ko babe ni

Do you have the latest G wagon? tongue
Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 09, 2016
scentmarlc:

...............So?
To pick one?

I'm in-between the fence. gringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Women, Pls Stop Faking Orgasms For These Men. / Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? / This Is What We Call A Magnificent Thick Ass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.