Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? (14768 Views)

Guys, If You Got This Kind Of Babe, Would You Cheat On Her? Photo / 5 Things That Are Hurting Your Partner And Killing Your Relationship. / When A Man Says I Would Rather Cheat On You Than Leave You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by danbrowndmf(m): 9:18pm On Jan 10, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Foreign angel you mean? undecided

Will check now
foreign witch are beautiful na.sad

guess u'v been busy since today?

Guess what? I'm in ur city NOW.cheesy

go check it.sad
Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by PrettyClare7(f): 9:55pm On Jan 10, 2016
The two options makes me want to puke
Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by scentmarlc(m): 10:10am On Jan 11, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Lol good morning. smiley I uploaded a new one yesterday na.
Babe u fine no be lie oooo cheesy
Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by scentmarlc(m): 10:17am On Jan 11, 2016
PrettyClare7:
The two options makes me want to puke

...Hmmmmmm.....
Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by tommychow(m): 10:31am On Jan 11, 2016
Crysallis:
The Bible says that fornication (or adultry) is a sin against God and our body. (I Corinthians 6:18)

Masturbation is a desire of the flesh and it is not right in the sight of God. According to 1 Corinthians 10:13, no temptation has overtaken us that is not common to man; God is faithful and will not let us be tempted beyond our ability and that God will always provide a way of escape that we might be able to endure the temptation.

1 Peter 2:11 clearly warns us against the passions of the flesh.

So dear OP, Juxtaposing two wrongs while providing a choice between them does not make indulging in one seem right.

If I'm masturbating while thinking about MY OWN WIFE and her sexy physique, how is that wrong? Oga please!
Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by scentmarlc(m): 9:50pm On Jan 11, 2016
tommychow:

If I'm masturbating while think about MY OWN WIFE and her sexy physique, how is that wrong? Oga please!

Lolzzzz

Baddest nigga ever liveth

Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by OgaSirAde(m): 5:53am On Jan 12, 2016
If I choose to cheat I cheat,
If I choose to masturbate, I masturbate,
If I choose not to cheat I don't cheat,
If I choose not to masturbate I don't masturbate.
Life is abt choices u just have to choose urs #choose well#
Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by Valentine73(m): 6:38am On Jan 12, 2016
I'm Valentine by name;an open minded Nigerian. From a personal standpoint I would say masturbation beats cheating on any day-
1-you don't catch any STDs
2-you don't waste funds
3-you are the only person involved in ur secret act of shame
4-likelihood of exposure/blackmail is less
5-no unwanted pregnancy dt might require illegal abortion
6-no text war will follow
7-no rape allegations will follow
Note: Am married & have no need 4 recourse to masturbation buh if 1 is to weigh the two logically,we see that M is less messy than C
Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by scentmarlc(m): 8:36am On Jan 12, 2016
Valentine73:
I'm Valentine by name;an open minded Nigerian. From a personal standpoint I would say masturbation beats cheating on any day-
1-you don't catch any STDs
2-you don't waste funds
3-you are the only person involved in ur secret act of shame
4-likelihood of exposure/blackmail is less
5-no unwanted pregnancy dt might require illegal abortion
6-no text war will follow
7-no rape allegations will follow
Note: Am married & have no need 4 recourse to masturbation buh if 1 is to weigh the two logically,we see that M is less messy than C

Am so tempted to hug and caress you right now cheesy, but obviously that might result to homo cheesy, which is far worse than M and C grin grin

Nice one there bro, open minded Nigerians ti take over grin

Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by scentmarlc(m): 8:42am On Jan 12, 2016
OgaSirAde:
If I choose to cheat I cheat, If I choose to masturbate, I masturbate, If I choose not to cheat I don't cheat, If I choose not to masturbate I don't masturbate. Life is abt choices u just have to choose urs #choose well#

Lolssssssss cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by Crysallis(m): 9:08am On Jan 12, 2016
tommychow:

If I'm masturbating while thinking about MY OWN WIFE and her sexy physique, how is that wrong? Oga please!

Masturating while thinking about your wife!! hmmm.

Its not right. she will be at home with u
Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 15, 2019
What if you stay abroad and ur wife in Nigeria and you don't wanna cheat on her?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Sells Kidney To Buy Engagement-Ring, Gets Dumped / I'm so miserable / "Olive Juice" Instead of "I Love You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.